Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Iiaso - Dreamweaver
    Iiaso - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Esnemyl
    Overall I like your charachters look, but I would play a bit more with his hair or eye color, maybe this one suits him the best but I would love to see more combinations since theres not much male characthers
    editing posted on this page :P Im not sure how his eyeshadow fits in this look, but if you want to keep it maybe you want to
    tone it down a bit, change it to brown or light brown color.
    Anyways I still give you 4.5/4 C:

Fonyan
    Oh I love your seekers new look way more than previous. I mean, look at that hair color! Way better than boring brown (._.).
    Cant belive thats you rl hair color, Im jelly xD She is cute and doesent look
    mean to me at all (: I would love to see her pic with mohawk :o 5/5

Xainou
    Your toon reaminds me of Halloween xD Idk why, I think its the color combination and with that hairstyle. Im just not digging the color scheme .-. Im not sure what bothers me, maybe skin tone shade doesent match well with hair color, or Im craveing for more contrast, like orange-dark green, some lighter shade of blue with fuchsia
    or yellow (o.o) But still she looks different, i would just play more with colors.
    4/5

Here is my little archer, Im still not finished with her look so tell me what you think (:

P.S. I hate how this hairstyle makes forhead look big D<

5bahlf.jpg
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thanks for estimates of my BMb:thanks

@Fonyan, I very much love your characters. I notice that our tastes are very similar on creation of dolls. I too love this make-up and decided to make it for the characters. Therefore I can't level, it is lower than 5/5 your works b:dirty

@Xainou, Your character has very massive and long chin. In combination with narrow lips and a large nose, looks roughly and not in a feminine way. I, as more womanly and gentle lines, therefore 2/5

@Iiaso, the archer is pleasant. Eyes very expressive. The only thing that confuses me, it angular cheekbones. It would be desirable to look at it without editing and in other foreshortenings. My assessment 5/5

I changed the mystic. By spring there was a desire to make "boring brown". As it appeared, not only I wanted it b:laugh ...
    p0im4zdtx6aw.jpg

nz46domq4e6k.jpg
  • Iiaso - Dreamweaver
    Iiaso - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Krovern
    I just love your mystic in first pic, not boring at all ;)
    Tho I dont know what you mean when you said angular cheekbones confuse you? I stared at the pic really hard but.... xD I didnt post edited them if thats what you mean (._.)
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Krovern
    I just love your mystic in first pic, not boring at all ;)
    Tho I dont know what you mean when you said angular cheekbones confuse you? I stared at the pic really hard but.... xD I didnt post edited them if thats what you mean (._.)
    http://savepic.ru/4299312.jpg
    b:surrender I noted that confused me on a screenshot. But I think that these corners can be because of a pose on the screen. I as is asked to show a archer, without processing in the graphic editor and costing a fullface. Excuse me for my Englishb:shutup
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback guys, it really means a lot! ^^

Xai, 4.5/5 because the lips are a bit too thin imo, but I love her hair color! <3 I'm still using the red hair/yellow snake eyes combo on my bm and I absolutely love it.

krovern, omg you are right, we do have similar tastes! 5/5 for your mystic because she has the look for which I was originally going for but couldn't quite achieve! <3 Post moar please.

Iiaso, 4.5/5 because the bottom part of the jaw is sticking out and makes the face look a bit square. Maybe it's just the angle idk. Gotta tell you, I've never seen anyone pull off that eye makeup so well and her lip shape & color are plain gorgeous. :) And lol, my natural hair color is light blonde, so I can dye it with any semi-permanent dye without bleaching and damaging it. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Veronnia - Heavens Tear
    Veronnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Since critics already votedb:laugh last char I see is krovern. I often meet your chars in this sections and so, what can I say? you char is truly original, reminds me of popular anime girl only not sure which one. And especially I like the second pic and the fashion. + you know how to take good pics and edit if needed, for sure 5.5 all ur ratings are high and deserved:D good job

this is my new char, yea I have been posted here before but not with this one because I LOVE this topic and have seen almost all chars:O

2lnuyp3.jpg
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Since critics already votedb:laugh last char I see is krovern. I often meet your chars in this sections and so, what can I say? you char is truly original, reminds me of popular anime girl only not sure which one. And especially I like the second pic and the fashion. + you know how to take good pics and edit if needed, for sure 5.5 all ur ratings are high and deserved:D good job

this is my new char, yea I have been posted here before but not with this one because I LOVE this topic and have seen almost all chars:O

2lnuyp3.jpg

Well... The facial picture is a little small. From what I can see... She looks a little angry/tough. Her legs and **** seem a little big. The only problem I have with the big legs falls onto the pre-Earthguard races. The butts don't grow with leg size and it leaves a weird dent.

I'm not sure that those get judged in this thread anymore, though.

3/5 is the rating I'll give for what I can see. I would like a closer view of her face in the future!
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    Ziarat - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sure I will post full faceb:pleased thought I don't like posting my char many many times.

legs are even huuger than you think:D and since I couldnt get another makeover scroll it is really disturbing me (problem is that I didn't realize how big the butt was for a long time) but yea, it grows butt manb:b:laugh only it's not good looking as it should be

I agree with your rating, but only thing I can't get when people say that my face looks angry. I mean "oh wow" it was made that way, I love creepy looking facesb:dirty but it depends on person, so thank you, finally someone rated

heres close look of my face. sorry I have very few screenies so i cut the part oh high quality ss. hope size will be normalb:chuckle

2iw1pu9.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Beautiful sig by Wonderful & Wickedf:cute
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ziarat
    I can see how your character is really unique and kinda awesome in a way, but that's just too much of it in my opinion. Her face is too long, and her lips are way to big. The colors are part of the style i guess, with pale skin, black hair and blood red lips. Its still far from my likings, so giving her 1/5 Also, her head seems a bit small compared to the body, especially her big **** and legs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ziarat
    I can see how your character is really unique and kinda awesome in a way, but that's just too much of it in my opinion. Her face is too long, and her lips are way to big. The colors are part of the style i guess, with pale skin, black hair and blood red lips. Its still far from my likings, so giving her 1/5 Also, her head seems a bit small compared to the body, especially her big **** and legs. b:surrender

those words in red just made me happy, I really hope you were hones while writing ittb:victory yea taste is strange thingy, not many people love vulgar looking womenb:chuckle but at the same time I'm sad that this topic is, well, deadb:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ziarat: Im with you, I love her she got a certin look and attitude I love when people make em not just goodlooking (which can get boring) for me on your character its the eye angle and eyebrows wow..........she looks like she can kick *** and cuss with the best of em

krovern: you got some pretty characters but Ive seen a bit to much editting to really know where the real pw and editting are so on that note what I do see I like though

Iiaso: I say ignore what the others say the square jaw is neat, you change that shape and I hate to say she gonna be kinda the same as some of the other "pretty" characters
    those eyes though with that makeup just stunning

Xainou: I love the color scheme b:dirty
    another interesting face too the length is a bit different I like that, only drawback for me is the lips a bit to pinched, kinda makes her look like she clinching he jaw

Fonyan: very pretty nice colors to her too all fits nice to a springy feel

Esnemyl: Oh man I think he is a cutie Bright would be chacing him around .....I like the black under the eyes with the right fashion he look killer...lol even with that hair (b:surrender a bit emo to me)

well gonna stop here noticed some further back didnt rate and Im still with the others on "dont rate dont get rated"

not gonna post Bright in here, sorry I know its a bit unfair but she always get comment that she a bit odd and has a big nose, but I like her and did post her in the LOVE section so if ya want to see my taste you can check her out there......

out of my 3 years of stalking this forum, I have to say Im glad to have stuck around to see all the neat designs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ty for understandingb:kiss
    I agree with you. In real life people are different from each other and beautiful, but here everyone is trying to be "perfect" according to their taste and in most of the times it's aint beautiful (more boring as you said) since all in all this is game and it doesnt always let you to create the look you wantb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

heres close look of my face. sorry I have very few screenies so i cut the part oh high quality ss. hope size will be normal]

She certainly isn't your standard fare of cutesy characters we get in here! She reminds me of a vampire queen. Your graphics card seems to hate you, though. Those dots on the lips are not good, but it's something your computer can't help. Also, if you thin out the bottom lip a teeeeeny bit, I think it would look even better.

The angry comment is directed towards the eyebrows, I'm sure.

I'll bump her rating to 3.8/5, for individuality. Thank you for posting a better picture! b:thanks
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Mimi, ty for not ignoring my char after I posted it, I didn't except itb:pleased
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Artenimes - Raging Tide
    Artenimes - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hello! I know I have posted my veno on here before, however I used a makeover scroll on her a few days ago and would love some feedback! b:cute

She originally had thick, black eyeliner however it did not fit her personality one bit. I wanted to go for a more natural tone, like my own personal makeup style. However I wanted her eyeliner to remain visible, just not so "in-your-face" like before. I went ahead and took the picture without her celestial hairstyle since it has long bangs. I also made a few more edits to her jaw and eyes.

I should also mention her eye color is actually my eye color, thus why the random light blue. I wanted her to resemble me at least a little bit. xD

ArtEDIT02_zps733e4c68.png

Now for the Ratings!! b:thanks

Ziarat: I give her a 3/5
    She has a very determined face. If you wanted her to look intimidating and tough, you succeeded!
    I'm not a fan of huge **** though and they throw her balance off visually. The deep red lipstick also seems a bit too much and her lips seem too big as well. Perhaps try tweaking them a bit and lighten up the shade?
    I actually like the angle of the eyes...I think it works well with her face structure. I'm not going to say anything about the eyeliner though, considering for almost 3 years my veno had similar eyeliner - just pure black. I feel it would not be right for me to say anything about your choice there, other than I don't mind thick eyeliner.
  • gibbertyflibbet
    gibbertyflibbet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @Artenimis

The eyes seem a little big in proportion to the face, but I dunno, maybe that's just me. Big eyes seem to be popular on our servers which I've never really understood, so I tend to be too critical in that area. Other than that, she looks fine. It would be nice to see a full body screenshot of her though. The body is customisable too ya know, and proportions can really make or break the way a toon looks. I don't really like number ratings so, luckily for you I asked the RNG to do it for me and it gave you a 5/5 :)

Here's a picture of my toon Edit: Cheating a bit. Changed the first image since nobody rated it yet.

20130401210841.png

And here's another picture answering the question of why females don't have more long hairstyles:

20130331123343.png

Eww, look at how it clips. PWI are too lazy to implement hair physics o.o

And here's a close-up shot of her err....face.

20130129173547.png
  • Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear
    Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Although some people may disagree with me, I'd give it a 4/5. This is simply a matter of opinion, but I think that the "wild" hairstyle just doesn't suit most female toons. However, you pulled it off better than the others I've seen. And another thing that many may disagree with: to me, the strikingly dark hair color and the dull-ish skin tone doesn't work well together. Still, better than a lot of people.

Okay, now onto Akai.
    Akai01.jpg
    Akai2.jpg

Yes, I edit my post four times because I didn't like how I worded something. Deal with it.
  • gibbertyflibbet
    gibbertyflibbet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    And another thing that many may disagree with: to me, the strikingly dark hair color and the dull-ish skin tone doesn't work well together.

But I modelled my toon off a Chinese person and they have dullish skin and dark hair b:sad it works alright for them.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    But I modelled my toon off a Chinese person and they have dullish skin and dark hair b:sad it works alright for them.

Welp that's your opinion, and if you like it stick with it. Or if you feel that they may be right, consider messing with it more. *shrugs* Oh and Chinese character models for PWI isn't the end all/instant awesome formula.
    Yes, I edit my post four times because I didn't like how I worded something. Deal with it.

Just don't put reasons in for editing, it will only look like you did it once. >3>
    Akai: 4/5 I like how her nose looks in the first image but from straight on something bugs me about it. Minor though. She's adorable!

Welp it's been awhile since I've posted in here. Hmm...well I have a picture of my new wizzy just sitting around! Though I usually try not to edit the rating shots too extensively since it's less in-game that way, this one isn't as edited as it looks.

anewaddition.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    anewaddition.png

I love this unique look :D
    5/5
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Akaihane_ Yours mystic veryy cute, especially on the first pic (she pulls off that hair better then most people). Love the red hair and green eye combination but personally i would of made her eyes a lil bit more "natural looking green" and her skin color just a tiny bit tanner but over all shes very cute 4.7/5

Llux Your wizzie look simply badass. Love the red eyes and the hair style, even the facial hair works tho im not usually a fan of beards. Something about hes nose bothers me tho, looks a bit crooked and if i were u i would made the lip color a little bit less bright so it dosnt look like he wearing lipstick. HE still looks badss and unique thought so ill give him a 4/5

Alright so this is my cleric. I'm pretty sure its the first time i post her in this thread since i never got a look i was really satisfied with until now. I changed back the eg eyes she had to her original and made her more doll alike. I know her mouth and nose looks abit pinched toghter but that's the way i like it so yea :x

1d208b7c-bebf-4ab8-a759-01aa5a733fd5.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's not Llux's wiz, not mine b:chuckle
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's not Llux's wiz, not mine b:chuckle

LOL oopsb:embarrass chnaged the name now xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    And here's another picture answering the question of why females don't have more long hairstyles:

20130331123343.png
    I'd like to comment on this because I feel like it's MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME!

She's beautiful and eventhough the hairstyle can be a bit glitchy (my Veno has the same one lol), it suits your character extremely well. One of the reasons why I like her so much could be because she reminds me of a videogame character called Bayonetta (minus the glasses) b:chuckle But maybe that's just me, I play the game too much, I quess xD And to the contrary I LOVE the combination of the dark hair and bright skin, many characters fail at pulling it off and yours is certainly not the case ;D I give it 6/5.

@ Llux It's so amazing old races can have the new hairstyles now, seems crazy that they couldn't not so long ago. He looks very unique and the editing of the pic is top notch as usual <33 5/5

@ Enthana She looks a bit like Selena Gomez, actually..... But maybe I'm just seeing things xD

I think she looks amazing though and the fashion choice is also very good - 5/5 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Enthana - The character is cute looking, and the eyes are well done, but i think the nose may be a little too narrow 3.5/5

Here's my newly made archer :)

2013-04-0716-15-42_zps8fdbd382.png

2013-04-0716-15-55_zpsb9555b35.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Estiah
    She's cute, very servere looking, her head may be a bit small for her body? idk, but something is goin on there o-o.
    I like the contrast of eyes to hair color, gives her a unique look.

All up I like it :3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Estiah: I like her look but only thing that I dont like is that her eyebrows are white so you kinda of cant see them so well due to very light skincolor.. 4/5

Heres my lil mystic.
    sugarr.png
  • Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hmm I would love to post pictures of my characters, but sadly my F9 key doesnt work, so I cant zoom in enough to show off the details, does anyone have an idea to help me out ^^? And also so many pages. I havent really gone through them all but so far everyones chars are completely fantastic ! Cant wait to join in on the shows :D !
  • _Yumi_Hime_ - Archosaur
    _Yumi_Hime_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @sugarmist

Her eyes are very beautiful! She's cute but there is something that still need to change (But don't change anything more in the eyes, it's perfect!) 4/5.

@Espada_Rose

You can change the hot key for the camera mode, just tip K in the game and a window will appear, so look for " Show/Hide Camera Mode F9 ", click there and tip any other letter/number/symbol to be the new hot key for the camera mode :)

My mystic:

2013-04-0821-24-37_zps26235beb.jpg
  • Lucideous - Heavens Tear
    Lucideous - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    *pokes thread* still aliveee??

I like this thread too much for it to die -3- so here's some ratings.

@Yumi 3.5/5, you need to adjust her facial proportions and put more emphasis on here eyes & mouth and less on her nose. Right now it looks like there's a fisheye lens focused on the middle of her face. that being said, though, she has a very nicely defined chin and jawline and I like her eye color (I'd make her hair a less greenish blonde, though). and i'mma likin dat chunky figure gurl !!

@Estiah 4/5, her chin is too big and her mouth too small but overall her face is really pretty ;3 I'd just give her darker skin to contrast the white hair, and maybe less intense makeup.

@Enthana 4/5 I'm not a doll person myself but for the look you're after, your cleric is very pretty. Her face is maybe a little round and her eyebrows slanted too far outwards, but I very much like her eyes. And her fash. ;D

--

I wanted to try making a TB since it's been ages since I touched dem fishies. Here's my new lil' sin >3>

20130225182445.png

it took me at least 20 minutes to get her face/skin tone to match up @_@ but earthguard face textures are worth the effort <33