Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

167891012»

Comments

• BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    [UPDATE - 3-22-2013]

- TW schedule and rewards will be fixed with the next maintenance. Unfortunately, this means this weekend's Territory Wars will remain on the mistaken schedule.

- The Advanced Grinding machine's Perfect Flesh drop rates will be fixed with the next maintenance.

- We're still working on getting the weapon mold drops of Warsong City sorted.

- Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible.

- Server Titles on the login screen will be fixed with the next maintenance.

- Val

Any news about Sage Barbs being nerfed? Or are they staying imba?
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "TW time slots changed. We'll have a fix with the next patch."

still not fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • TigerGut - Heavens Tear
    TigerGut - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "TW time slots changed. We'll have a fix with the next patch."

still not fixed
    when pwe says soon they mean 6 months
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure if this has been covered.

The quest with the missing NPC Lu zah can be trashed now. b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Miwo - Dreamweaver
    Miwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure if this was reported:
    When you try fashion on in the preview some of the fashion effects ( like glowing/bird on shoulder and so on ) remain even after you changed into another fash ( for example you try Parakeet's Top then change into Crown Princess Dress or any other fash, the parrot will remain on shoulder, same for fash like Sapphire Dress where the wings or whatever remain ) b:sad this will not reset even after you close the preview window. You'll need to relog to work =/ b:cry
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "- Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible."

I think they have really nerfed the drop rates in Twilight Temple (TT). Last 2x, which was before this small expansion, I was getting almost 1 gold per run in TT. Now it's like 1 gold every 2 runs. At first I thought maybe it was just a bad streak, but then I talked with many of my guildmates, and they all think as me. Then I remembered this thread, and that's when I thought it must be real.

I will post info about the monster I'm more concerned about, but more would need to be checked. The info is from pwdatabase.com

Dark Colluseast: Doom
    Steelation: Doom
    Illusion Lord: Armageddon

If any moderator sees this, please re-stick this topic please, because the topic of this thread is still relevant.

In my opinion this nerf in TT is unfair. I see they did this in China for the bot problems they have, or gold farming. So, since we don't have this problem, they should revert the drop rate to what it was before this small expansion came.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure if this was reported:
    When you try fashion on in the preview some of the fashion effects ( like glowing/bird on shoulder and so on ) remain even after you changed into another fash ( for example you try Parakeet's Top then change into Crown Princess Dress or any other fash, the parrot will remain on shoulder, same for fash like Sapphire Dress where the wings or whatever remain ) b:sad this will not reset even after you close the preview window. You'll need to relog to work =/ b:cry

I know it's a bug, but I kinda like having the birdy in any fashion. :)
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So I'm not sure if this is a new issue but given that the entire rest of the r9 first recast set is Tranquility, and the robe is Tranquiem, I think it might be a glitch. It also says Tranquility on pwcalc, though PW database says Tranquiem
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Aithusa - Dreamweaver
    Aithusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not sure if this was said before but I'm unable to decomp gears completely. None of the blacksmith/tailor/craftsman have the option available...atleast the ones in arch and OHT as far as ive checked
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "- Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible."

I think they have really nerfed the drop rates in Twilight Temple (TT). Last 2x, which was before this small expansion, I was getting almost 1 gold per run in TT. Now it's like 1 gold every 2 runs. At first I thought maybe it was just a bad streak, but then I talked with many of my guildmates, and they all think as me. Then I remembered this thread, and that's when I thought it must be real.

I will post info about the monster I'm more concerned about, but more would need to be checked. The info is from pwdatabase.com

Dark Colluseast: Doom
    Steelation: Doom
    Illusion Lord: Armageddon

If any moderator sees this, please re-stick this topic please, because the topic of this thread is still relevant.

In my opinion this nerf in TT is unfair. I see they did this in China for the bot problems they have, or gold farming. So, since we don't have this problem, they should revert the drop rate to what it was before this small expansion came.

I dont think its bad they re-adjusted drop rates if its proved true. Previous 2x so many 3rd cast multiclienting and smashing through TT runs making 1-200mil each day. That cant be a good thing! b:shocked
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • alistaires#1237
    alistaires#1237 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so i will be not avble to lvl up my alts cuz there's not a hypered exp room?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    klkentoki wrote: »
    so i will be not avble to lvl up my alts cuz there's not a hypered exp room?

the FC hyper glitch has been reversed in the recent patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Janora - Dreamweaver
    Janora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont think its bad they re-adjusted drop rates if its proved true. Previous 2x so many 3rd cast multiclienting and smashing through TT runs making 1-200mil each day. That cant be a good thing! b:shocked

doesn't help those of us just starting out trying to farm our own tt mats though
  • Gia_onna - Archosaur
    Gia_onna - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hope this is not 2 necro, wasn't sure where else to post it.
    Pls when will we be able to make DoD from DoTs again?

I just went to look b:cry

Please, please bring this back.....

Could a gm, if they know, please clarify whether this is a permanent change or will this be corrected back to the way it was before the last patch?

Thank you
  • Caecilie - Lothranis
    Caecilie - Lothranis Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have fixed FC hyper fast cause it makes ppl buying Hyper by gold <- $$$ for you.
    You still 'talking' with developments about DQ price to 1 coin and no progress from a long time <- $$$ for you cause only way to get money now is Credit Card.

So smart ;)
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have fixed FC hyper fast cause it makes ppl buying Hyper by gold <- $$$ for you.
    You still 'talking' with developments about DQ price to 1 coin and no progress from a long time <- $$$ for you cause only way to get money now is Credit Card.

So smart ;)

Someone should check the game mechanics more often, they put in a daily quest for up to lvl 80 to get coins from daily, it's a decent amount which would require insane amount of farming of low level dq items to gain the amount of coins you get for basicly doing nothing.
    b:bye
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2013

So smart ;)
    Someone should check the game mechanics more often, they put in a daily quest for up to lvl 80 to get coins from daily, it's a decent amount which would require insane amount of farming of low level dq items to gain the amount of coins you get for basicly doing nothing.
    b:bye
    Not the mechanics, just the forums. I mean, there was the main thread on it. There's the patch notes. There's been a couple of other threads on it. It's even mentioned in other threads that were posted very recently.

But then.... You might have to read..... or actually look for something..... Oh dear god, that requires WORK.... you can't do that.... you might get hurt. b:chuckle

BTW, a toon your level Caecilie, can get almost 500k a day doing that quest chain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlysong - Raging Tide
    Deadlysong - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what about tideform skills that cant be learned like watterfallexpolsion or oxygen void b:cry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Necrotastic!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
This discussion has been closed.