[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 3-26-2013 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. The veno seemed to be a heavy cash-shoper with full R9.3+12 and jades, he took his huggy hare pet and sat at a table in the corner of the bar.

The barb goes to the GM who was the owner of the bar and sais, "I bet you 300 gold I can pee into that cup and not a drop out of the cup."

The GM laughed and said, "Ok, sure. 300 Gold." Let me submit a ticket real fast, get approval from China and it's on.

5 minutes later, the barb said, "Give me a small cup." And the GM gave him one.

The man started peeing all over the owners bar and the GM started laughing.

The GM said, "You didn't get a drop in, so you owe me 300 gold"

And the barb said, "Well I just bet that Veno over there 600 gold that I could pee all over your bar and you would laugh about it."

b:chuckle

The funny thing about this is that I can actually SEE the Barb doing this with a smug, satisfied, look on his face and the GM is like: b:shocked
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar in Archosaur, and sit down in front of the bartender, who greets them and asks for their orders.

The veno says, "I hear this place has the best peach wine from Sanctuary, and that's my favourite drink, so serve one up for me, please."

"Yeah! Peach wine is the best!" the barb agrees, cheerfully.

"That will be two-hundred coins," says the bartender, pouring the drink, "and what about you two?"

The veno reaches into her pocket and pulls out the exact number of coins, placing them on the counter, while the huggy hare says, "Do you have stewed lettuce and carrots? I like those!"

The barb promptly wrinkles his nose and says, "Stewed lettuce and carrots? Icky! Real men only eat meat they properly hunted for!"

"Quite right you are," the bartender says, setting down the dish in front of the huggy hare. "Five-hundred coins for the meal, and meat is one of our specialties here, would you like to try that?"

Again, the veno digs into her pocket and produces the exact amount of change to cover the cost of the dish. and the barb says, "No, I don't think I'd want to try your meat, I have no idea where it comes from! Give me some plum wine!"

Once again, the bartender quotes the price, and once again, the veno hands him the exact amount needed to pay him. Once everyone is settled with their respective orders, the bartender is curious enough to ask, "So, what's your story?"

The veno finishes her drink, and says, "Well, I was travelling in Lothranis one day, and I came across a trapped fairy messenger. After killing the monster that had imprisoned her, she was very grateful to me, and offered to grant me three wishes."

"What were they?" asks the bartender, wondering what kind of wish would result in this crew.

"First of all, I wished that I would always have the exact amount of money in my pocket to cover the cost of anything I wanted to buy."

The bartender nods. "A wise wish."

"Secondly, I wished for a cute kitty that would always agree with me no matter what I said, and always disagree with others, no matter what they said. The fairy seemed irritated by this and decided to take a... creative interpretation of my wish."

The bartender again nods. "I have heard many tales of fairies being such tricksters. And what of the hare?"

"Well, you see, after seeing my second wish be sabotaged like that, I was feeling a bit unsettled, and decided that I wanted a new hairstyle, since new fashion always makes me feel better. But, well, it's not like fairies ever had need of beauty products, so asking for 'a new hairdo' didn't really get across the message I wanted to convey..."
  • norm728
    norm728 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and say OW!
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk in to a bar....

ouch ouch squeak

*ba-dum-ch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Giannix - Raging Tide
    Giannix - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar,so they get banned 48 hours...b:chuckle
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The Bartender asks "So what will it be?"

" The Veno say's "I'll have a mana pot." The Huggy said "I'll have the same."

The barb looked the the Veno and the Huggy and gave a smirk then asked for a Beer.

The Huggy looked at the Barb and said..you cant get a beer here, and the Veno also said, "Take a rejuvenation potion instead cause they dont serve beer here.

The Barb smirked again at the two then lifted his mug of beer and took a drink. The Veno and Huggy asked "how u get that?"

The Barb replied..."The GM Button..I submitted a ticket ..after all this is The Perfect World."
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • ausreal
    ausreal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... while waiting for their refreshments the bunny gets impatient and attacks the bar tender Mr.Fuzzy being the barb quickly grabs polehammer and leaps in to be an hero the venomancer kind of upset the barb is working on the date quickly tames the huggy hare bunny long story short the bar had and all you can eat omlet bar that night
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot please remove 5 points from Decus - Dreamweaver for not getting a joke o_o

Being a teacher, I have neither a sense of humour nor a patience for lazy children :p

There's my humour. Now stop spamming.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • rchrdzepeda
    rchrdzepeda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a barb veno and huggy hare walking into a bar the funny thing is no animals allowed b:laugh
  • sucundrule1
    sucundrule1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar.
    As bartender sees them he thinks: *oh my... someone has to tell that huggy its adopted*
  • bigbobtexan
    bigbobtexan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a babr veno huggy hare walk into the barb the veno ask the huggy wtf u thinking pets outside
  • Zelkovaa - Heavens Tear
    Zelkovaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... It Hurt
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, veno, and huggy hare walk into a bar.
    The barb goes up and says "I'll have a beer."
    He pays and the bartender gives it to him.
    The veno goes up and says "I'll have a beer too."
    She pays and the bartender gives it to her.
    The huggy hare goes up to order his drink, but before he can, the bartender says "Sorry we don't serve mobs."
    The huggy hare says "I don't want mobs, I want a beer."
    -crickets-

b:victory A+ for this one, like it very much :)
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • SereneMyst - Archosaur
    SereneMyst - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and take seats. Suddenly the lights go off and the place turns pitch black.
    Everyone hears the sound of a Kiss and then a Slap.
    When the lights come back after a minute, they see the Veno flustered and a Barbs red face and the mark of a Slap.
    The Hare thinks "The Barb must have tried to kiss the veno and got a slap.
    The Barb thinks "The hare must have kissed the Veno, she thought it was me and so slapped me instead".
    The Veno thinks "When the lights go off again, imma make the kissing noise and slap a random guy again". :D

b:laughb:chuckleb:cute
  • sexthis101
    sexthis101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and see a seeker ,sin and archer look at the seeker and is scared and runs behind the sin who starts stunning them all except for archer who pulls out boa and kills everyone b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot please give Tide_Surfer - Archosaur 10 points.
    Murcas - Sanctuary awards 10 points to Tide_Surfer - Archosaur!
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur now has a total of 10 points and is in 41st place.
    Murcas - Sanctuary can still award another 8 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• DaAnimalGurl - Dreamweaver
    DaAnimalGurl - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a barb , a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... and the bartender looks at the fox formed veno and says "why the long face"?b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot please add 10 points to Murcas - Sanctuary for being a nice person :3
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur awards 10 points to Murcas - Sanctuary!
    Murcas - Sanctuary now has a total of 10 points and is in 42nd place.
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    SweetieBot please analyze me.
    SweetieBot has read your last 150 posts!
    Here's some neat stuff SweetieBot has learned.

General Stats:
    Forum name: Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Last Post Date: 03-26-2013
    Total Posting Days: 330
    Total Posts: 670
    Average Posts per Day: 2.0

Activity:
    Posting By Hour Chart
    Posting By Day Chart
    Posting By Subforum Pie Chart

Writing Stats (what SweetieBot read):
    Total Words: 3255
    Total Sentences: 266
    Average Words per Post: 21.7
    Average Words per Sentence: 12.2
    Average Sentences per Post: 1.8
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.2

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    sweetiebot (15)
    demon (14)
    sage (13)
    please (12)
    server (12)
    post (10)
    every (9)
    bartender (9)
    archosaur (9)
    back (9)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "up to bartender (4)"
    "the manual patch (4)"
    "to do with (3)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "walks up to bartender (3)"
    "up to bartender i'm (3)"
    "free drink please bartender (3)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "walks up to bartender i'm (3)"
    "i'm hairy free drink please (2)"
    "what sort of pages you (2)"

This took me 106.0 s to finish
    SweetieBot please reward Tide_Surfer - Archosaur 5 points so that we can keep the points love going :3
    Zheii - Archosaur awards 5 points to Tide_Surfer - Archosaur!
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur now has a total of 15 points and is in 24th place.
    Zheii - Archosaur can still award another 25 points today.

SweetieBot please give Murcas - Sanctuary 5 points cause he also deserves them!
    Zheii - Archosaur awards 5 points to Murcas - Sanctuary!
    Murcas - Sanctuary now has a total of 15 points and is in 25th place.
    Zheii - Archosaur can still award another 20 points today.

SweetieBot please award 5 points to Zheii - Archosaur for being a nice seeky!
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur awards 5 points to Zheii - Archosaur!
    Zheii - Archosaur now has a total of 21 points and is in 14th place.
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur can still award another 15 points today.

SweetieBot, please remove 5 points from Tide_Surfer - Archosaur for insulting his teachers.
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    Decus - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from Tide_Surfer - Archosaur!
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur now has a total of 13 points and is in 27th place.
    Decus - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

SweetieBot please remove 5 points from Decus - Dreamweaver for not getting a joke o_o
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur removes 2 points from Decus - Dreamweaver!
    Decus - Dreamweaver now has a total of 55 points and is in 7th place.
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur can still remove another 3 points today.

SweetieBot take your time.
    I took it.
    Sweetiebot please remove 10 points from Azura - Lost City for having a pineapple stuck up the bum of her humor.
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide removes 2 points from Azura - Lost City!
    Azura - Lost City now has a total of -2 points and is in 94th place.
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a Huggy hare walk into a bar. The bouncer motions at the sign behind him. "No pets allowed!" The Barb looks at the Veno and points down, "Not my pet." and heads for the bar. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • _Remu - Raging Tide
    _Remu - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:laugh oohhh I dunno
  • senseiwalrus
    senseiwalrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Mom, dad, and baby hare ? b:chuckle
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, veno, and huggy hare walk into a bar.
    Barb had in mind to win the veno's heart,
    Barb orders drinks for all three and asks from veno,
    Barb: "What kind of men do you admire?"
    Veno: " I don't admire men"
    Barb: "How can you live a lonely life without a mate?"
    Veno rolls eyes and points toward the huggy hare and says: "How do you think"
    Huggy hare says : "pawned bro, you are pawned"
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • princessjaida
    princessjaida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Estimated downtime: 11pm PDT to 1am PDT.

This week, we've got a different contest.

Finish this joke:

Like last week, only 1 entry per person! You may change your response (please update your original post) until entries are closed!

Entries will be accepted until servers come up after maintenance!

Thanks!

- Val

A Barb, a Veno, and a Huggy hare walk into a bar... The bartender says to the veno, " nice pets you have there", to which the veno replies, "Pets!!! that barb is my husband and the huggy hare is our kid".
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar...

The veno and the huggy hare begin a conversation about using the bathroom (as girls sometimes will) and complain about problems with certain bodily excretions sticking to their fur.

The veno and the huggy hare turn to the barb (who up until this point is looking very disinterested in the topic), and ask if he too has a similar problem when he's in true form.

He tells them if they will follow him behind the bar, he will show them his means of keeping that from ever happening.

The two smaller creatures follow the barb behind the bar where he squats and relieves himself, then grabs both the veno and the hare and wipes himself clean with first the veno and then the hare.

"Nope, I never have that problem," and he walks away.

---
    Sorry, old joke, but had to do it.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • PrayinFoU - Lost City
    PrayinFoU - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar........ouch.
    PrayinFoU - BM (101, 5.0/G16 DoT's) Main
    Flame$ - Cleric (100, R8) Buff Slave
    Jaybo - Barb (100, Fist Barb/21k Hp) Just 4 Fun
    Kenahe - Sin (101, 4.0/G16 +10) Farming Alt
    Jesus_Pwns - Seeker (90, HH90/10k hp) Frost Slave
  • Arwia - Momaganon
    Arwia - Momaganon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... and the seeker says "What am i doing here? This is not even my server's forum."
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... but only the huggy hare doesn't get a new form. WTF Devs, how long until the huggy hare gets the skill upgrade it deserves?
  • Evil_Guy - Dreamweaver
    Evil_Guy - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Finish this joke: A barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar...

but they got kicked out becouse of animal restriction. b:chuckle
  • sdasdaj
    sdasdaj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and the huggy hare hit the barb because hes jealousb:laugh
  • ArmorDefend - Momaganon
    ArmorDefend - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb,A veno and a Huggy hare goes into a bar the barb sits and drink a beer the next moment the huggy hare drank up the barb s' beer but the barb say A MOB, A MOB but the huggy hare say its only a bottle beer not a nasty mob!!!b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.