[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 3-26-2013 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar, the Veno says to the Barb "Wow, that race was really close! Your Turtle is really fast!" "I know, It was a close as a hare!"
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. They take place in a corner where music instruments are set.
    The barb take the transverse pink flute, the veno starts slowly to play on her huge drums.
    The hare is hugging the horny girls in front of the scene before getting out the micro of his pocket!
    He is watching the audience and, suddenly, blows up.
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • MsEvaNaughty - Archosaur
    MsEvaNaughty - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar...All three drank to their hearts content.
    Then the Barb and the venom paid got up and left, leaving the huggy.
    As the huggy hare was getting ready to leave, Duke the bartender yelled, "Hey You!! Aren't u gonna pay?"
    In turn the huggy looked at him and said,"No, who's gonna believe a huggy hare drank a cold beer"

b:chuckle
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, Veno, and Hare walk into a bar and order drinks. After they drink, a green fairy comes to them and tells them their future. "You," she said, pointing to the Barb "will become un-bear-able and will die a lot." The Panda tank looks downward at his feet, crestfallen. The Green Fairy then turns to the Veno and says: "You, too will die bec-"
    "No, I'm not going die, I have the most powerful pet in the world! Isn't that right Hu-...Why are you looking at me like that?" The look in the hare's eyes speaks of hunger and wanting freedom. The Green Fairy, annoyed that the Veno interrupted her, turns to the Hare.

"You're about to be not hungry."

The hare nods in agreement.

Then the hare ate the Veno and Barb because it was really the Killer Bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The hare stares at everyone reading this and says: "Don't look behind you. :)"

(Brain is the suck and not working.)
  • NightFireXD - Archosaur
    NightFireXD - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:scornThe Bartender looks at the group and goes "No pets, plus that things not on a leash and looks like it has fleas!" the Huggy Hare simply looks at the bartender and says "That's what I keep telling her, but she insisted on bringing her boyfriend along". b:laugh
  • evilhiruma
    evilhiruma Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and the people say damn thats your son...looks like not because its a bunnyb:surrenderb:surrenderhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/surrender.gif
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... they turn around and leave, the sign says: animals not allowed
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... all walked away with bloody noses
  • Pwnographic - Harshlands
    Pwnographic - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar...
    Seeker bounced them out because they weren't level 21
  • shoprlte
    shoprlte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A wraith scouting party captures a barbarian from the Moonshade deserts and brings him back to their bar to meet the chief. The chief says to the barbarian, "You going die. But we sorry for you, so give you one wish a day for three days. At sundown third day, you die. What first wish?"

The barbarian says, "I want to see my horse." The wraiths get his horse. The barbarian grabs the horse's ear and whispers something, then slaps the horse on the back. The horse takes off. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a sexy venomancer.

She jumps off the horse and goes into the bar with the barbarian. The wraiths look at each other, figuring, "Typical barbarian... only think one thing." The second day, the chief says, "What wish today?"

The barbarian says, "I want to see my horse again." The wraiths bring him his horse. The barbarian leans over to the horse and whispers something in the horse's ear, then slaps it on the back. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a sexy huggy hare. She gets off and goes in the bar with the barbarian.

The Wraiths shake their heads, figuring, "Typical barbarian going die tomorrow ... can only think one thing." The last day comes, and the chief says, "This last wish, barbarian. What want?"

The barbarian says, "I want to see my horse again." The Wraiths bring him his horse. The barbarian grabs the horse by both ears, twists them hard and yells, "Read my lips you idiot! POSSE, damn it! P-O-S-S-E!"
  • wersalimtheiop
    wersalimtheiop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb,a Veno and a Huggy hare walk into a bar.barb got drunk and turned into a tiger,Veno and Huggy tought they were too drunk that they saw the barb become a wild tiger...
  • krysten3g
    krysten3g Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, veno and huggy hare walk into a bar, bartender looks at then and thinks to himself, tiger+fox=rabbit, and then pours a drink for himself and sits in a corner.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb,a Veno and a Huggy hare walk into a bar.barb got drunk and turned into a tiger,Veno and Huggy tought they were too drunk that they saw the barb become a wild tiger...

That's coming up on "1000 Ways to Die"!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please remove 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide for his bad taste with jokes, and give 5 points to PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear for his simple, yet ingenious joke.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please remove 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide for his bad taste with jokes, and give 5 points to PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear for his simple, yet ingenious joke.
    Azura - Lost City awards 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide!
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide now has a total of 12 points and is in 25th place.
    Azura - Lost City can still award another 18 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ortho4
    ortho4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    the bm bartender asks "who owns this fur ball??
  • lulutiffany
    lulutiffany Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and time goes by, they enjoy their evening. The Barb says hey i'm off now, I got work tomorrow at Phoenix Valley early in the morning.' and shapeshifts and takes off. The Veno then decides to leave and steps outside and hops onto her huggy hare. About 10 minutes down the path, the Veno is stopped by a guard. 'Excuse me ma'am can you step off the huggy for a moment.' 'May i see your license ma'am.' The Veno was given 6 points on her license and sentenced to community service, helping farm for Matts for the community of PWi...
  • LazyOldMan - Archosaur
    LazyOldMan - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... the Barb says to the bartender give me a drink or I'll use my axe and wreck your bar...the bartender threw him out.
    The veno says to the bartender give me a drink or I will use my mind powers to control all the animals in here and wreck your bar.... the bartender throws her out.
    the huggy hare goes to the bartender and asked give me a drink.
    the bartender says to the huggy hare and what are you gonna do if I don't ?
    The Huggy hare smiles and says get me a drink and hop to it or I will do what bunnies do best and (Multiply) and you will be out of drinks.
    The bartender gives him his drink.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please add 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide

Please add 2 points to Bastra - Heavens Tear
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please add 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Murcas - Sanctuary awards 2 points to Bhavyy - Raging Tide!
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide now has a total of 14 points and is in 25th place.
    Murcas - Sanctuary can still award another 28 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver
    Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a barb, a veno and a hare walk into a bar ... and then justin bieber apears behind with a pink shining feather top ,sudenly after that a sin whistles hello sexy ...b:bye
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Estimated downtime: 11pm PDT to 1am PDT.

This week, we've got a different contest.

Finish this joke:

Like last week, only 1 entry per person! You may change your response (please update your original post) until entries are closed!

Entries will be accepted until servers come up after maintenance!

Thanks!

- Val
    A Barb walked into a bar...the Veno shape shifted, and the Huggy Hare jumped right over,(jk, jk) then the Veno said "no way am I going into another instance after what happened last time!!!" the Barb, still in the doorway, feeling a bit FUZZY said "Come on, it will be fine" and she gets a funny look on her face, and says "Right behind ya!!". The Barb turns, and walks the rest of the way in. The veno grabs the paw of the Huggy Hare, and stops him hopping inside and he asks "Why won't you let me go in?" The Veno replies "Just wait and watch" and they both do just that wait, and watch. Next thing you see, is Duke, running over and adjusting the sign as the corner starts to show, there is a second sign under the one showing Eden. The Hare asks again..."So why did you stop me? I still don't get it?!!" The Veno says, "it took me awhile to recognize this place, but I do" and the Hare says "I am still lost, please explain". She casts upon the rope holding up the sign until it breaks and that side of the sign falls, leaving the sign swinging, and the real sign underneath exposed, and all you see in huge letters is Seat Of Torment. The Huggy Hare, remembering the horrific tale of his master's toon-napping, smiles, gives his Veno a hug, and asks "but what about your hubby?" The Veno says "...this way, I don't have to waste coin on a divorce". As they both head south, to hang with their friend Han the Drunkard, they laugh the whole way thereb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghoulnereus
    ghoulnereus Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar and say ouch
  • logsnweder
    logsnweder Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

The Barb and Veno look at each other then at the Huggyhare ... they turn to the Bartender and say "We'd like an order of fried rabbit please" to which the Huggy hare says "THATS IT NO EASTER EGGS FOR EITHER OF YOU"
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For some reason Ravenous' joke made me giggle a little. Partially because serving divorce papers to a Barb would be a pain in the butt (and everywhere else), secondly I approve of the Veno's style, and lastly I like the twist at the end. XD

SweetieBot, please award _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver 10 points. Thank you.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So, how is everyone today? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please award _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver 10 points. Thank you.
    Murcas - Sanctuary awards 10 points to _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver!
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver now has a total of 10 points and is in 40th place.
    Murcas - Sanctuary can still award another 18 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LilMomma - Dreamweaver
    LilMomma - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

The bartender says "Hey, your fur ball is showing!"

The veno says "Oh, that's just my pet."

The bartender says "I was talking to the barb!"

b:victory
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A barb, a veno and a huggy hare walk into a bar and watch as Drake and Chris Brown have a fight, and then Chris Brown throws a bottle at drake but misses and it hits the huggy hare, the barb tries to perform CPR while his girlfriend, the veno, isnt watching, the veno turns around and gives him a big 9 tailed slap and walks away as the barb continues to perform CPR, he keeps going but the huggy hare doesn't seem to survive, so the barb goes in panda form and kicks the **** out of Chris Brown as Drake runs away

is that too long?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So, how is everyone today? :3

Doing fine, thanks. How about you?

SweetieBot, please add 10 points to Tide_Surfer - Archosaur, thank you. ^_^
This discussion has been closed.