[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 3-26-2013 [COMPLETE]

167891012»

Comments

• jay3258
    jay3258 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Estimated downtime: 11pm PDT to 1am PDT.

This week, we've got a different contest.

Finish this joke:

Like last week, only 1 entry per person! You may change your response (please update your original post) until entries are closed!

Entries will be accepted until servers come up after maintenance!

Thanks!

- Val

A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar. The bartender asked them what brought them in here, the three of them thought for a min and looked at each other then the Barb while grinning said," we thought we would stop here in the hare of the moment".
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    PWI Patch Notes v705 - Released March 27

Bug Fixes
    - Players are now again able to activate Hyper Exp mode in Frostcovered City.
    - Vice: The Incacerate once again drops weapon molds in Warsong City.
    - Territory Wars' rewards has reverted back to coin notes from Mirage Celestones.

Localization
    - Modified the Blackglass Lemurs' texts for the Spring Event.
    - Fixed Seamstress Hsiang's introduction to refer to colors, not the amount of Inks required.
    - Fixed the descriptions for the Nether Essence and Nether Soulcore.
    - Added info to the new Untamed transformation questlines to let players know how to respawn missing NPCs.
    - Fixed the tooltip for the Cage item to refer to the correct NPC.

User Interface
    - Expanded the Refine Equipment results window to display more results.
    - Server Names should now correctly display at the Login screen.

Known Issues
    - The Advanced Grinding Machine is still yielding a lower-than-intended success rate for Perfect Fruit Flesh.
    - The Encyclopedia's class options are not displaying correctly.

Exactly like I said a million times. nothing will change with the Frost. They were going to put it back to normal. People were freaking out about it. They should have actually made a change, but oh well, no biggie. thanks for adding the drops back to WS. Another thing people were freaking out about. Took a week to repair. Much appreciated.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • undeafeated
    undeafeated Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar but were kicked out.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    First non-human reply!

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 703-705 16.8MB (17652744 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.

TYVM FOR THE INFO WAS VERY HELPFUL b:pleased
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... The bartender says to the Veno, you dont looks so good can I get you a Hare of the Barb that bit You.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They're laughing at the punchline in China. We will too, in about 6 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trem_mys - Harshlands
    Trem_mys - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb, a Veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar... the barb said to the barman "for me a doble wisky and a good fresh meat with some sauce". then veno sais her order to the barman. Few moments after the Veno ask the barb " where my cute huggy hare is??" and the barb asnwer "it was here, doesnt it?" after that the barman comes with a good toasted huggy and put it on the table as says, "Sir you did well bringing part of you're dinner because our meat ended this morning".
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb enters a bar, sits down at the bar and orders a double martini on the rocks.

After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket then orders the Huggy Hare to prepare another double martini. After he finishes it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the Huggy Hare to bring another double martini.

The Huggy Hare says, “Look, buddy, I’ll bring ya’ martinis all night long but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill.”

The Barb replies, “I’m peeking at a photo of my wife. she's a Veno. When she starts to look good, I know it’s time to go home.”
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Vvoornth - Archosaur
    Vvoornth - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb, a Veno and s Huggy Hare walk into a bar.
    The barb and veno both point to the Huggy Hare and say to the barman,"2 drinks please but don't worry about the food.......We brought our own with us!
  • potatoking
    potatoking Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A Barb (tiger form), a Veno (fox form), and a huggy hare walk into a bar... got boot out because NO PETS ARE ALLOW. The barb got very angry and ate the veno huggy hare. The veno then **** slap the barb and they made love... AND BAMB, came another huggy hare. THE END.
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    a barb, a veno, and a huggy hare walk into a bar but only to trip and fall over. sneaky assassins are sneaky C:
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot please give 20 points to SereneMyst - Archosaur for winning this week's maintenance contest!

Sweetiebot please give 5 points Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary, aliciaasura, sucundrule1, CapnK - Sanctuary, and Shrxy - Raging Tide for being runners up!

- Val
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot please give 20 points to SereneMyst - Archosaur for winning this week's maintenance contest!
    v4liance awards 20 points to SereneMyst - Archosaur!
    SereneMyst - Archosaur now has a total of 20 points and is in 20th place.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    Sweetiebot please give 5 points Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary, aliciaasura, sucundrule1, CapnK - Sanctuary, and Shrxy - Raging Tide for being runners up!
    Please don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• v4liance
    edited March 2013
    Let's try that again...

Sweetiebot please give 5 points to Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary, aliciaasura, sucundrule1, CapnK - Sanctuary, and Shrxy - Raging Tide for being runners up!

- Val
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot please give 5 points to Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary, aliciaasura, sucundrule1, CapnK - Sanctuary, and Shrxy - Raging Tide for being runners up!
    v4liance awards 5 points to Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary!
    Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary now has a total of 5 points and is in 68th place.
    v4liance awards 5 points to aliciaasura!
    aliciaasura now has a total of 10 points and is in 39th place.
    v4liance awards 5 points to sucundrule1!
    sucundrule1 now has a total of 5 points and is in 69th place.
    v4liance awards 5 points to CapnK - Sanctuary!
    CapnK - Sanctuary now has a total of 5 points and is in 70th place.
    v4liance awards 5 points to Shrxy - Raging Tide!
    Shrxy - Raging Tide now has a total of 5 points and is in 71st place.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• v4liance
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for all the entries, everyone! Closing this thread now :)
This discussion has been closed.