Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Now that GM's may be listening to us for once...how about putting coins back in delta, ty and bye

LOL Raph b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I click Dance on my Wizard .. and nothing happens .... b:cry

i demand this be fixed immediately, this is the most pressing matter at hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    - Venos bramble skills not working in PvP

Rly? I was brambled last NW and a lot of barbs and sins died because of this :P so for me it works
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm hearing from reliable sources that EoDs are not dropping in Lunar.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    - Venos bramble skills not working in PvP

Their bramble still works perfectly fine.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here. Not just you.

Are you clicking "Dance" or "Weapon Fashion"? We have a new animation...that does nothing as of yet.

Actually the weapon fashion button does work. First hit an action like sit, then hit the weapon fashion button while sitting. Your weapon appears. It also works in poses like the blocking and such.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Regarding the TT drop issue:
    At least in 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3 mats from bosses seem to be dropping normally.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2013

They (EoD) dropped in full Lunar run tonight after NW on RT.

b:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013

They drop on HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • KiillerWolf - Dreamweaver
    KiillerWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Regarding about TT i did a tt run few days ago and did tt 3-1, 3-2 and 3-3 the drop was more of OHT then it was of TT mats.
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Regarding about TT i did a tt run few days ago and did tt 3-1, 3-2 and 3-3 the drop was more of OHT then it was of TT mats.

It's been like that for ages in TT3-x.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    -Wen i click encyclopedia>> Skills , the only Class name showing is Bar. other classes names are invisible.

Yeah, this is actually really annoying. I tried to look up a skill for a description last night because someone had a question, and couldn't access any class in the skill section except for barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • _Agalloch_ - Archosaur
    _Agalloch_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Rly? I was brambled last NW and a lot of barbs and sins died because of this :P so for me it works

It work in NW , but wen normal PK (white named) it's not working . Do some testing if you like
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It work in NW , but wen normal PK (white named) it's not working . Do some testing if you like

This has been the case for YEARS. How is it related to the patch?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This last NW I had a glitch where suddenly I couldn't see my character at all. All I could see is the names above my head and it stayed like that until I relogged. Not sure if this is a new glitch since the patch or if it's been around before but it's the first time I've seen it happen.
  • xarquess
    xarquess Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [UPDATE - 3-25-2013]

- Warsong City weapon mold drops will be fixed in the next update.

- Val[/QUOTE]

Well, what about FFC then?

It also should be priority as it's affecting gameplay in some way..

Xarr
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xarquess wrote: »
    [UPDATE - 3-25-2013]

- Warsong City weapon mold drops will be fixed in the next update.

- Val

Xarr[/QUOTE]

Read the first page of the post.. the FC glitch will be fixed in next maint..

Next time buy glasses please.. thanks b:laugh
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I didn't read everything so not sure if already mentioned but:

-same than _Nagisa. When I have my Sapphire hair on and change them to whatever, the sparkling animation is still there.

-In NW: yesterday I was 1st place some times and my boyfriend f.e 3rd or even "worse" but he still had more points than me every single time- wtf? oO
    ->seems flag carrier gets more points now..ok..but why am I still 1st place then if he has more points?

Placing is based off damage dealt and recieved. Carrying the flag grants 215 points that are registered but not contributing to the placing, therefor you can still be getting more points while not placing as high.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Xarr

You would think the WS issue would be fixed via emergency maint if it's that bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    You would think the WS issue would be fixed via emergency maint if it's that bad.

If you think about it, given all that's ever occurred in all the years of PWI, how many things have been corrected in an emergency maint? Very few.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you think about it, given all that's ever occurred in all the years of PWI, how many things have been corrected in an emergency maint? Very few.

+12 Orb sale was b:laugh

if i remember correctly, it was 5 +12 Orbs for 100gold? i was so angry, that i just spend som gold at something and didnt had enough b:angry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    +12 Orb sale was b:laugh

if i remember correctly, it was 5 +12 Orbs for 100gold? i was so angry, that i just spend som gold at something and didnt had enough b:angry

I am fairly certain it was one orb for 100 gold, and an 11 for 75 gold. Generally, there are only emergency maints for cash-shop items, which leads me to think that an emergency maint can either only be initiated by the devs or our GMs are really lazy. I am pretty cynical, but I doubt they'd purposely try to keep something like WS broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am fairly certain it was one orb for 100 gold, and an 11 for 75 gold. Generally, there are only emergency maints for cash-shop items, which leads me to think that an emergency maint can either only be initiated by the devs or our GMs are really lazy. I am pretty cynical, but I doubt they'd purposely try to keep something like WS broken.

I thought it was 2 +12 orbs for 100 gold and 3 +11 Orbs for 100 gold? Since i remember 80 mil +12 orbs...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I thought it was 2 +12 orbs for 100 gold and 3 +11 Orbs for 100 gold? Since i remember 80 mil +12 orbs...

Maybe it was that, I really can't be bothered to look it up and what you are saying sounds familiar. I wonder why I keep thinking of something being 75 gold...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Only thing, i can remember is, that they sold them for an ridiculous price and im pretty sure, sth was for 100gold, either the +11 or the +12 orbs, not only one but i assumed 5, but yea, maybe thats just thinking of 10* orb b:chuckle

They where online for not long, maybe 6hours, then they had an emergency maint.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe it was that, I really can't be bothered to look it up and what you are saying sounds familiar. I wonder why I keep thinking of something being 75 gold...?

The original ocean orbs were 75 gold. That was back when the super cash shoppers had +9 tt90 weapons. That was later lowered to like 50... then 40 I think.. then 25.. then 5 for 100 then back to 35... and now 25 again!

+12 orbs on the magic day were 2 for 100 while +11 orbs were 3 for 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Only thing, i can remember is, that they sold them for an ridiculous price and im pretty sure, sth was for 100gold, either the +11 or the +12 orbs, not only one but i assumed 5, but yea, maybe thats just thinking of 10* orb b:chuckle

They where online for not long, maybe 6hours, then they had an emergency maint.

I remember that!! It apparently was a mistake and there was so much rage about them getting taken out within hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Stupid walls in Seat are annoying, I guess the Chinese are so stupid that they fell off all the time, thus PWI implemented them, now it takes longer to reset it when farming /not amused!
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I didn't read this whole thread so sry if I repeat info here:

the schoolteacher reward box also expanded to a bunch more slots than before.
    looks more like an npc "goods' window lol

sounds like the same deal as the bh reward window mentioned at the start
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    I didn't read this whole thread so sry if I repeat info here:

the schoolteacher reward box also expanded to a bunch more slots than before.
    looks more like an npc "goods' window lol

sounds like the same deal as the bh reward window mentioned at the start

every window is now like that i guess, even the Nirvana Talisman exchange window for either chips, subs or mirages is longer now.
This discussion has been closed.