Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Options

Comments

• _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    -Barbarian's new intense Sage True Form now deals 100% damage (same as Demon). This renders Sage True Form being at a much higher advantage than Demon than before.

hope this get fixed in next maint to..

and btw 5% less chance of suffering a critical hit is a pretty lame bonus at the new demon transform.. + theres nothing more powerfull at all at the new transforms same % stats as the normal sage/demon transform for veno/barb. atleast sage gets a nice chi add but for the rest of it its nothing more then a cosmetic thing.

Found this and had to mention I made a thread on a possible SOT bug, and the things I read about after we learn the new fox form, we cannot learn other skills anymore?!...maybe it should be here...sryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There's also a weird squad glitch when the squad leader disconnects with lead in NW, the rest of the squad cannot leave squad or form another until the squad leader comes back and forms the squad again.

It's not new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1. TT drop rate is significantly low - Kill Steelation boss in 3-1 about 4times and got 0 Ribbons (here is boss link http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/14763)

2. Cannot make Dragon of Defense with Dragon of Tiger in Jewelcraftman...i remember just last week i saw this option available
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There's also a weird squad glitch when the squad leader disconnects with lead in NW, the rest of the squad cannot leave squad or form another until the squad leader comes back and forms the squad again.

Will agree with bella..not new but something that needs to be addressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1. TT drop rate is significantly low - Kill Steelation boss in 3-1 about 4times and got 0 Ribbons (here is boss link http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/14763)

You're aware Genie has always had a terrible droprate, right? Getting zero ribbons in four runs isn't uncommon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

like "Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands" said this is not new.
    the bug is quite perfidious because you do not know that it happened! unless someone that dropped out doesn't say that they are actually not in squad anymore, or when squad buffs suddenly don't work. you are pretty much oblivious to the situation.
    you cannot "leave" the squad because you are actually not in the squad anymore. the squad-window is just a phantom. but to 'fix' this, everyone has to make sure to leave and then ANYONE can re-invite to form a new squad, you do not have to wait for the former leader to re-connect.
  • kitty1999
    kitty1999 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why I get no token. I had 3800 personal credits and dark nation got 2nd place. but I get none
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kitty1999 wrote: »
    Why I get no token. I had 3800 personal credits and dark nation got 2nd place. but I get none
    Because in the 2nd place nation 3800 PC (personal credit) isn't a lot. I had 6k in Flame, the last place nation on Friday's NW. The reason you didn't get any credits is because your PC wasn't high enough to get any. Your mail message they send you when you don't get any should've given you that indication.

Also experienced the squad glitch again last night, you said you fixed it awhile ago but its a reoccurring thing that problems come back when you release new patches. It didn't happen upon entering but about an hour in our squad leader DC'd and the glitch ensued, so we resquaded when she got got back. I can't speak for anyone else but I didn't dc upon entering and neither did anyone in my squad BUT, I did crash prior to NW starting and noticed a few people on my friends list going on and off all night during NW.
  • TooLOVELY - Heavens Tear
    TooLOVELY - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    like "Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands" said this is not new.
    the bug is quite perfidious because you do not know that it happened! unless someone that dropped out doesn't say that they are actually not in squad anymore, or when squad buffs suddenly don't work. you are pretty much oblivious to the situation.
    you cannot "leave" the squad because you are actually not in the squad anymore. the squad-window is just a phantom. but to 'fix' this, everyone has to make sure to leave and then ANYONE can re-invite to form a new squad, you do not have to wait for the former leader to re-connect.

Alright, thanks. It never happened to us before prior to update therefore this squad glitch was new to us.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    -when u click fitting room, to c ur toon and the outfits, it shows u wiht the weapon u are using atm. thing that it didnt hapen before, i think.

tys
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There is red text visible saying 'Under' far on the left side of the boutique UI.

b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    - Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible.

I and friends have tested multiple TTs now and found no difference at all. I think this comes down to the usual case of people complaining about drops nerfed because they have bad luck.... since we see those threads on a weekly basis.

That is completely normal for that boss. As you can see, the drop rate of ribbons is only 9%. Even on 2x this boss frequently drops none.

The last time I killed him multiple times was on the 2x that took place around Christmas, and I got one ribbon in four kills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You're aware Genie has always had a terrible droprate, right? Getting zero ribbons in four runs isn't uncommon.

0 ribbons in 4 runs is very uncommon actually. Getting 0 in 1 run is common, but almost always the next run he'll drop one or two, and if not then for sure the 3rd run. 0 in 4 runs is pretty bad, but Thursday I decided to run some TT to see for myself if the drop rate is decreased and got 0 ribbons in 6 runs. And it wasn't just the one boss, all the easier bosses that usually drop a few mats seemed to all drop either only 1 or 0. Maybe it could of been really bad luck, I'll be testing again later, but it did seem unusually lower then normal. And FYI, this isn't me complaining about the drop rate, I'm only saying what happened when I went to test it.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    0 ribbons in 4 runs is very uncommon actually. Getting 0 in 1 run is common, but almost always the next run he'll drop one or two, and if not then for sure the 3rd run. 0 in 4 runs is pretty bad, but Thursday I decided to run some TT to see for myself if the drop rate is decreased and got 0 ribbons in 6 runs. And it wasn't just the one boss, all the easier bosses that usually drop a few mats seemed to all drop either only 1 or 0.

I'm getting the same mats as I always get. And a friend of mine that is farming ribbons says things are the same there too.

It is all just luck. Every week someone posts a thread claiming drops in TT are nerfed and it has never been true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Because in the 2nd place nation 3800 PC (personal credit) isn't a lot. I had 6k in Flame, the last place nation on Friday's NW. The reason you didn't get any credits is because your PC wasn't high enough to get any. Your mail message they send you when you don't get any should've given you that indication.

I'm sorry but I disagree. I've had 2K PC before and been in the 2nd place nation and STILL gotten tokens...3800 should have been plenty.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm getting the same mats as I always get. And a friend of mine that is farming ribbons says things are the same there too.

It is all just luck. Every week someone posts a thread claiming drops in TT are nerfed and it has never been true.

If it was only ribbons I wouldn't even bother posting and just think it's bad luck, but it was every boss that seemed significantly lower. But like I said, I'll try again tonight and maybe it was just really bad luck. The same night I had the horrible drop rate I had someone else in my faction saying it seems normal to them too. Either way we where asked to give our examples to help see if it has dropped or not so that's what I'm doing.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    0 ribbons in 4 runs is very uncommon actually. Getting 0 in 1 run is common, but almost always the next run he'll drop one or two, and if not then for sure the 3rd run. 0 in 4 runs is pretty bad, but Thursday I decided to run some TT to see for myself if the drop rate is decreased and got 0 ribbons in 6 runs. And it wasn't just the one boss, all the easier bosses that usually drop a few mats seemed to all drop either only 1 or 0. Maybe it could of been really bad luck, I'll be testing again later, but it did seem unusually lower then normal. And FYI, this isn't me complaining about the drop rate, I'm only saying what happened when I went to test it.

Gotta disagree. That boss just sucks and I've done him multiple times befiore with a squad and he dropped not one green mat.

Besides, I did one run earlier, I got 0 ribbons but 5 mats off the sorceress boss. Doesn't seem broken to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Nagisa - Heavens Tear
    _Nagisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Not sure if it's happening to everyone or just me but when you go to look at fashion in the fitting room and go to a certain fashion, lets say Sapphire Dress, then go to a different piece of clothing the animation is still there with the wings. Same thing with the Parakeet's Dress, the little parakeet doesn't go away in the fitting room screen. Didn't know if this has been addressed yet (or if it's just me). The only way it seemed to go away was relogging.
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I didn't read everything so not sure if already mentioned but:

-same than _Nagisa. When I have my Sapphire hair on and change them to whatever, the sparkling animation is still there.

-In NW: yesterday I was 1st place some times and my boyfriend f.e 3rd or even "worse" but he still had more points than me every single time- wtf? oO
    ->seems flag carrier gets more points now..ok..but why am I still 1st place then if he has more points?
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I click Dance on my Wizard .. and nothing happens .... b:cry
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Not sure if it's happening to everyone or just me but when you go to look at fashion in the fitting room and go to a certain fashion, lets say Sapphire Dress, then go to a different piece of clothing the animation is still there with the wings. Same thing with the Parakeet's Dress, the little parakeet doesn't go away in the fitting room screen. Didn't know if this has been addressed yet (or if it's just me). The only way it seemed to go away was relogging.
    Same here. Not just you.
    I click Dance on my Wizard .. and nothing happens .... b:cry
    Are you clicking "Dance" or "Weapon Fashion"? We have a new animation...that does nothing as of yet.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Same here. Not just you.

Are you clicking "Dance" or "Weapon Fashion"? We have a new animation...that does nothing as of yet.
    Erm...isn't the dance animation for the fashion that gives males a different dance? I am female so not 100% but pretty sure...hope this helpsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ViPeRSin - Harshlands
    ViPeRSin - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What about TT drop rate? was this a bug as well?

how about fix the wep drop rate in warsong in terms of realizing psy and sins need wep too sick of bm,barb and seeker stuff dropping so damn much ty
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I know this last update wasnt going as planed but im posting this because it might help on fixing issues so please no hate comments. If exist and i didn't saw delete/lock thread.

Anyhow, after wearing some pieces of fash that have some extra stuff, those extra stuff stays after u change fash. Next SS showing up bird glitch from Parakeet's dress

Screen-shot here

also blue glow from Saphire dress and some more...
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Minor Localization: dig item in Orchid Temple "Orchidelia Flower" becomes "Jo Lan".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Update to the TT drop rate. I've done about 15 TT 3-1 runs now. The drops from all the easier bosses and the GBA boss seem to be normal, but out of 15 runs now I've only gotten 1 ribbon from Steelation. Now I'm sure I'll get a lot of responses saying oh that's normal and blah blah blah, but in my experience from farming 3-1, getting 1 ribbon out of 15 runs is a huge massive difference from normal, and I do farm 3-1 a lot. After the first 6 runs giving me 0 ribbons I figured I'd keep trying and maybe it was just a run of bad luck. But 15 runs for only 1 ribbon sure as hell isn't normal when every other time I've ever farmed 3-1 I've gotten 1 every 2-3 runs at least if not more. And again, this isn't me trying to complain. I'm simply giving my results so if something happened with the update it can be fixed.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    NW NPC is up in Lumi on Saturday but you cant go in aka glitched NPC bug thingy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Now that GM's may be listening to us for once...how about putting coins back in delta, ty and bye
  • _Agalloch_ - Archosaur
    _Agalloch_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    -Wen i click encyclopedia>> Skills , the only Class name showing is Bar. other classes names are invisible.

-also Tangling mire (genie skill) animation changed

- Venos bramble skills not working in PvP ( In PK Mode )

sorry for my bad English b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.