Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Options

Comments

• Tem - Sanctuary
    Tem - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Missing mold drops in WS scared me, glad that'll be taken care of.
    o_o
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    IMO any poll should also be conducted on facebook and twitter, and they should send people an email promoting the new content and directing people to the facebook page and/or forum page for votes. Still wouldn't get everybody, but you're never going to get everyone.

Polls dont work. They dont work on forums, no facebook, twitter or via email.

Making alt accounts to vote on polls is quite easy and a "job" of that size for a "question" that requires common sence is more then stupid ...

Hyper in FC is not a bad thing also. Its good, but the ability for the levels under those that may open the doors and port back at the last boss to power level inside is however not good.

Imho leaving the Hyper "bugged" will not end well and i am hoping i dont have to see it.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can someone please answer my question up ahead ? b:surrender
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can someone please answer my question up ahead ? b:surrender

Nvm I found it, well first you need to have your demon/sage fox form, then you need to talk to a venomancer skill trainer and she will get you started ^^.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    IMO any poll should also be conducted on facebook and twitter, and they should send people an email promoting the new content and directing people to the facebook page and/or forum page for votes. Still wouldn't get everybody, but you're never going to get everyone.

Ehh..... I'm going to have to disagree, simply because there are plenty of people who want absolutely nothing to do with those sites, and they will not sign up just for a poll. No one needs to sign up for anything new if the poll were to be hosted on a PWE page, since every player already has a PWE account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Apparently, Sage true form no longer has a penalty of -50 % wep damage.
    ( tiger form ) as well as Panda.

was this intentional ?

would like to see 40 % hp bonus for Demon barbarians if it was
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nvm I found it, well first you need to have your demon/sage fox form, then you need to talk to a venomancer skill trainer and she will get you started ^^.
    Aww I have to be in the 80/90's to get it ? now that sucks lol I though it was just there, something new, replacing the old fox form, no need to do anything. Oh well, guess I am gonna have to level up then b:chuckle But thanks for replying ^.^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Aww I have to be in the 80/90's to get it ? now that sucks lol I though it was just there, something new, replacing the old fox form, no need to do anything. Oh well, guess I am gonna have to level up then b:chuckle But thanks for replying ^.^

You're very welcome =p.
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You're very welcome =p.
    ^.^ :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoMinD - Raging Tide
    NoMinD - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Also another undocumented change, TW rewards seem to be now mirages again b:shocked
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Also another undocumented change, TW rewards seem to be now mirages again b:shocked

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4958/20130320150011.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My sin is jumping when i use [space] in chat now and everything trigures when i type the letter
    example: writing a word with t in it and the squad menu opens
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • NoMinD - Raging Tide
    NoMinD - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Salamandor - Dreamweaver
    Salamandor - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    idk if anybody has noticed and i'm not going to look through all 12 pages so I'm going to say it anyways, move this to a better thread if you like. anyways, i took a look at the tw map and the rewards have been changed from the big notes back to mirages. i hope this wasn't suppose to happen because last time this happened the tw kind of died.
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    4) TW rewards changed back to Mirage Celestones only.
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    does the shortened class name in Guild Box intended or not?

Blademaster becomes just "Blade." with a period on it... >___>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    does the shortened class name in Guild Box intended or not?

Blademaster becomes just "Blade." with a period on it... >___>

Yup, thanks. Added it to the list.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Blademaster is called "Blade" now cuz he's not a master anymore b:chuckle
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In weapon required class it now says "assass." and abbreviates all of them thats jsut an example.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Poll where ? ROFL

Didnt think anyone was stupid enough to make a poll ...

Oh how wrong i was =/

Krissy made it o-o
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Found another one, status add-on by Tome now not highlighted in green, but white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Found another one, status add-on by Tome now not highlighted in green, but white.
    You mean like, if you equiped Tale of the Dolt, the +10 strength wouldn't show up as green on your character sheet? That's one's been around for awhile. :P If you have any other bonuses to that stat, it'll turn green though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Just verified, and yes this is correct. Took all my gear off minus my tome, and the tome's 20 extra vit it in white on my character stat sheet, instead of being in green.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You should also add under the new Barb forms, that the demon anti-crit buff only lasts a few seconds instead of it being part of the form while in the form.

That or the tooltip is misleading.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Just verified, and yes this is correct. Took all my gear off minus my tome, and the tome's 20 extra vit it in white on my character stat sheet, instead of being in green.

that's not new.

there is a known bug that if you restated your tome-equipped stats down to 0 and took off your tome your stats would be negative and your character would become unplayable. im pretty sure this was modified to make your character unplayable if your stats are below 3, because your character could not pass server-side integrity checks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary
    Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In regards to the new sage barb form not reducing damage.... It's a positive change and you just need to not QQ about it. Demon mystics have a sage rez equivilent "mass rez" from morai so this isn't the first time we've seen this in PWI.
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In regards to the new sage barb form not reducing damage.... It's a positive change and you just need to not QQ about it. Demon mystics have a sage rez equivilent "mass rez" from morai so this isn't the first time we've seen this in PWI.

I hear there will be books for that skill to have more HP and dmg reduction. Maybe in future updates.
  • ViPeRSin - Harshlands
    ViPeRSin - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to address some of the changes made in the latest content update.

1) Frostcovered City no longer supports hyper exp.

2) Weapon molds are missing from Warsong City.

If there are additional issues you wish addressed, please describe them in this thread.

These changes were not intended by the PWE team, and we will be speaking with the development team to determine how quickly we can revert these changes.

I want to be honest with you all here - these changes caught us by surprise, and I'm truly sorry that we weren't able to address them before they went live.

We'll be doing everything we can to fix these issues as soon as we can, and I'll be keeping you all posted here.

[Updated items]

3) Invisible walls in Seat of Torment and Warsong now prevent players from teleporting by jumping down.
    - We'll bring this up with our dev team as well.
    4) TW rewards changed back to Mirage Celestones only.

Regarding the FCC issue:
    - I'm seeing a lot of support to keep this change, or at least to have a modified version. Since it's on the table, I'll see if we can start discussing possible alternatives, such as setting a level limit, or a hyper exp lvl requirement for FCC. I cannot promise that we'll be able to get this fixed, let alone to everyone's satisfaction, but we'll do our best.

- Val

Moderator Added Updates:

*reserved for updates to the list made by moderators*

(Skaitavia) Some things that have been noticed:
    -Guards in Broken Ridge that are required to talk to for a quest will openly attack red-named characters.
    -On the log-in screen, on weapons, and in faction rosters class names have been shortened ("bar 103" instead of "barbarian lvl 103")
    -Server name does not show up on the client screen before logging in (it will say "Server: [EN-PvE]" or something like that)
    -Barbarian's new intense Sage True Form now deals 100% damage (same as Demon). This renders Sage True Form being at a much higher advantage than Demon than before.

~Venus

how about fixing the drop rate on g16 mold instead of just set over and over again. psy and sin stuff hardly drop ty
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I didn't tried it myself, but I heard the exp from mobs in the third map is lower too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I didn't tried it myself, but I heard the exp from mobs in the third map is lower too.

That's kind of lame if that's true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.