Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

14567810»

Comments

• mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    After reviewing what peeps are saying it sounds like it's taking an enormous amount of time to gather enough of them to make it worthwhile.
    This is something a cashshopper probably wouldn't be interested in.
    So basically, free players are doing it to buy gold & items that they normally wouldn't be able to afford anyways...from paying players, thus stimulating the economy.

sounds like a win/win/win scenario
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    what they should do is have the dreamchaser chest or pack in place of the old supply stash chests they took out of the game as a quest to get... this shoulda been what they did from step 1... solves everything... but pwe doesnt like solving things, too much work or something

ps. bring back all dq coin values and up the normal drop rates a bit... really, unless you're looking to kill the game faster than it needs to die... b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antaeus - Dreamweaver
    Antaeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The ToS is not fully clear but packs are not a bug or glitch or design flaw so the fact that human error on the website allowed people to get so many. the only reason they can ban you is for exploiting the code they gave use to get the pack. now if they want to go the route of giving an unfair advantage well the packs themselves give a unfair advantage so everyone who has one would have to be banned.

Now to all the sins out there viewing inventories i want you to look at this.

In section 10 of the ToS
    (g) Collect, store, post or otherwise disseminate any personal data about other users;

This means if you take a screenshots of inventories you are in violation and should be banned. i consider my inventory my personal data and will send a ticket in.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just think people who are quoting TOS and discussing what is a bug, a glitch or whatever and why something is a violation or not have been living in an idiotic bureaucratic society for too long.

Just use your brains instead of bureaucratic ****. It was obviously not the intention that players take 1000s of packs, and it is easy enough for them to understand that. For me that is enough.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sjaskdk wrote: »
    I'll gladly take a ban if they get banned too :P

LOL. Sound all nice and all... until someone realize its a useless alt that was created within the last week. Maybe if you post on your main... or better yet all your accounts... it might sound more sincere.
    This means if you take a screenshots of inventories you are in violation and should be banned. i consider my inventory my personal data and will send a ticket in.

Now that would work... if only you didn't sign away all your items, characters, pixels, and probably your harddrive space to PWI.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ...Now to all the sins out there viewing inventories i want you to look at this.

In section 10 of the ToS
    (g) Collect, store, post or otherwise disseminate any personal data about other users;

Unfortunately the ToS makes many refrences saying "your" giving the illusion that we as users actually own something when we don't 5. Proprietary Rights. What is meant by personal data is your password or other info that could be discovered by hackers, stalkers, etc...

700dtnh postz
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Antaeus - Dreamweaver
    Antaeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes i wrote that in full knowleage that pwi can view whatever they want. i am saying any sin that is not a gm or rep of pwi would be subject tho that if they did a screen shot
  • sjaskdk
    sjaskdk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL. Sound all nice and all... until someone realize its a useless alt that was created within the last week. Maybe if you post on your main... or better yet all your accounts... it might sound more sincere.

Before you say something like that why not actually check so you don't look stupid? I've had this character for a long time, I didn't just create it. And if they wanted to ban all my accounts they could. It's called an IP address and they all have the same one. Point is if I got banned just about the whole faction of Dynasty would be going down with me. Oh wait, actually me and pretty much all of them have put cash into the game at one point or another so they probably wouldn't ban any of us since that's all they seem to care about.
  • x3xm0kkax3xmoka
    x3xm0kkax3xmoka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well code is expired and i never used it on another account im recently using..unless it a new code
  • joeblowekul
    joeblowekul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE BANNED .. ONLY GOONERS THAT GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED WERE BANNED THESE "EXPLOITERS" ALL KNEW PRECISLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND IM 100% POSITIVE PERFECTWORLD.COM WEBSITE OPERATORS CAN SEE EXACTLY WHO SPAM REFRESHED THE PAGE RE-ENTERING THE CODE NUMEROUS HUNDREDS,THOUSANDS OF TIMES EVEN. IF U WANT TO SHOW THAT U CARE ABOUT THIS GAME AND WANT TO KEEP IT ALIVE SHOW INTEGRITY ATLEAST, BE JUST. THIS IS 1000% UNFAIR TO THE REGULAR GAMING COMMUNITY WHO DO CASH SHOP REGULARLY AND ARE NOT FREELY HANDED BILLION'S OF COINS , EVEN THE NON CASH SHOPPER THAT FLY TO DIFFERENT TOWN BECAUSE THEY CANNOT AFFORD THE PRIVILEGE TO USE A TELEPORT MASTER. WHERE IS MY FREE BILLION COINS ? OR DO I JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE NEXT TIME IM ON TOP OF THE NEWEST EXPLOITS SINCE I KNOW I WONT BE DEALT WITH ANYWAY? IDK IT IS WHAT IT IS WHAT EVER HAPPENS, DOES. JUST MY 2 CENTS AS A PWI VETERAN 4 YEARS AND COUNTING... NOT FOR MUCH LONGER IT SEEMS b:angry

i apologize for yelling b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sjaskdk wrote: »
    Before you say something like that why not actually check so you don't look stupid? I've had this character for a long time, I didn't just create it. And if they wanted to ban all my accounts they could. It's called an IP address and they all have the same one. Point is if I got banned just about the whole faction of Dynasty would be going down with me. Oh wait, actually me and pretty much all of them have put cash into the game at one point or another so they probably wouldn't ban any of us since that's all they seem to care about.

Every time you rant against a faction, it just takes credibility away from your post.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You'd be surprised of the amount of high lvl people that should be banned b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    PWI don't ban for abusers, so next time you guys know what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why ppl asking for others to get banned? because they didnt get packs? cause i never did goonz and idc if they banned or not the ones who leveled thanks to them. Also when the rep sale which gave away packs, some ppl got like 10k packs for buying 100 rep badges due to "server collapse" so if they became rich and didnt get banned why ppl who didnt break a rule for getting packs that were UNLIMITED got them. If i recall correctly the 1st dreamchaser packs were 1 per account, so if they decided to make them unlimited is not a violation really.
    So... stop QQing and **** and get a life and leave ppl alone.

Btw, for the moron who said all dynasty should be banned:
    1. not all dyna cashedor anything... inform better.
    2. u have no idea who got or didnt got packs... i saw many ppl from many factions standing in lost, etherblade and archo opening packs (or being afk) there.
    3. im sure u are one of those fails that get mad at ppl with better gear and try to blame them for your lack of skill farming.
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Drag, they were never meant to be unlimited. It was an abuse from the players and you know it.
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i vote perm ban b:laugh like that would ever happen
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    they're having charge reward event now, one of the redeemable item is the dreamchaser pack..
    so this is where things going.. no more freebies? b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    amingwati wrote: »
    they're having charge reward event now, one of the redeemable item is the dreamchaser pack..
    so this is where things going.. no more freebies? b:surrender

Not for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • sjaskdk
    sjaskdk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Every time you rant against a faction, it just takes credibility away from your post.

And every time you make a comment like that it just shows that you're a part of the faction I'm talking about and know it's true. Plus I'm not ranting, I'm simply saying what anyone with eyes can see. Every npc you go to you see the same faction's members grouped around and you had members (not very smart ones) bragging about it in WC b:laugh
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    By now everyone should know the codes were pulled due to players taking advantage of an exploit. It will be up to Val and the rest of the team if they make it available again.

With that being said, this topic's time has come to a end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.