Which Class Needs An Upgrade?

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Seekers need a buff.

Sure, they're hard to kill with their r9r2 but so are other r9r2 geez lol
    and sides, seekers were made to be an equal to barbs in terms of defense.
    We are jack of all traits master of none. We got magic attacks but only one is useful and the other does **** damage. Sure, we got a mini physical bids(gemini slash) but other physical skills suck balls and are of no help at all.
    Sure we got defense level but we do shet damage.
    Sure we got a skill to debuff our enemy's defense level, but ...
    oh i totally forgot what direction i was heading with this.

*raises troll finger* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So you think a decent buff would make us 1v1 gods?...

and any class can ROFLpwn a ****tyer geared opponent, it's just the archer's range and fast attack speed that makes them do it more efficiently.
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Here i thought seekers were the most balanced class, they hardest class for me to kill as an archerb:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    this poll's question now is..."what class you are ?" b:chuckle

^ Pretty much.
    The votes surprise me. Archer is one of the last classes that needs an upgrade.

^People vote for their own class.
    for PVP id say

1.Wizard
    2.Cleric
    3.Psychic
    4.veno
    5.mystic

^One of the many time I saw people say mystic or in last place of caster for PVP.

Almost every time I see people ask which caster is the best for PVP, mystic come last, if someone dare say mystic is better than veno for PVP you get a hundred angry venos come to say veno are way much more OP than mystic in PVP, that veno will be able to kill a end game gear player cause of purge/amp/debuff and say mystic can't.

It's hypocrite that people claim their class is better then a other, but say they deserve a upgrade before the class they claim to suck in PVP compare to them.

People are not honest, they vote for their own class while in other threads they say their class is better then a other class.

I didn't vote for mystic cause I think they need it, but cause OTHER people always say mystics is in last casters place for PVP.

The 2 class that kill me the most in TW/PVP/NW are sins and archers so I have absolutely no idea why they come in the top list for upgrade and when I say sins and archers it's not only on my mystic, but on my veno, mystic and cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mystics could use a pvp upgrade. I can't even think of a time one has ever killed me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mystics could use a pvp upgrade. I can't even think of a time one has ever killed me.
    Mystics just don't seem to be very popular as a PvP choice. At least on my server there's not a whole lot of endgame mystics that PvP, I think it's just the simple fact that the class didn't appeal to the people who play casters enough to make them quit their wizards/clerics/venos/psys(tho I do know a few who made the switch), this doesn't mean they are bad in PvP as a rule tho >.>
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Mystics just don't seem to be very popular as a PvP choice. At least on my server there's not a whole lot of endgame mystics that PvP, I think it's just the simple fact that the class didn't appeal to the people who play casters enough to make them quit their wizards/clerics/venos/psys(tho I do know a few who made the switch), this doesn't mean they are bad in PvP as a rule tho >.>

They're the only class in the game not featured in the k/d ratio all classes list because not a single one on any server has a high enough ratio.

And don't say it's because they're new. #1 on the list is a seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They're the only class in the game not featured in the k/d ratio all classes list because not a single one on any server has a high enough ratio.

And don't say it's because they're new. #1 on the list is a seeker.

partly true mystics dont really get a high k/d cuz mostly are targetted first cuz they outheal eps in pvp tho alot mystics getting better saw some got a k/d of 6.0 now which is nearly same as ppl like reck on our server .About seekers akan dropped to 3rd if you jsut keep checking the german rankings #1 is an ea #2 seeker and #3 also seeker as you can see http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=all&server=all
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I say Barb and Veno, but then again that will be happening in the next content update. One thing I think needs to happen, the sin needs more aoe, then it would be a class I would make a toon. 1 att aoe and 1 debuff, that kind of sucks.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    partly true mystics dont really get a high k/d cuz mostly are targetted first cuz they outheal eps in pvp tho alot mystics getting better saw some got a k/d of 6.0 now which is nearly same as ppl like reck on our server .About seekers akan dropped to 3rd if you jsut keep checking the german rankings #1 is an ea #2 seeker and #3 also seeker as you can see http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=all&server=all

I stand corrected.
    Still, targeted or not they don't do well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    What's the minimum of kills someone need to have to be in the PVP rank? Is the LVL rank is just for lvl or lvl and pvp?

I personally don't trust that ranking thing in any language, it show 0 for pvp for HT, there's not a single soul that pvp on HT??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    What's the minimum of kills someone need to have to be in the PVP rank? Is the LVL rank is just for lvl or lvl and pvp?

Level and pvp rankings are totally separate.
    To see minimum kills required scroll to the last person on the list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I stand corrected.
    Still, targeted or not they don't do well

true they dont do well but then again i havent met any end game mystic yet best i knwo is mingkey with + 5 3rd cast rank9 but he dies pretty easy even for that gear
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
    edited February 2013

I personally don't trust that ranking thing in any language, it show 0 for pvp for HT, there's not a single soul that pvp on HT??

^ I'll quote since I edited after your reply.
    Level and pvp rankings are totally separate.
    To see minimum kills required scroll to the last person on the list

How you explain that there's 0 mystic for the lvl for HL, we have mystic lvl 100+.

for all server they show mystic 102 from EU severs, but not from other servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    ^ I'll quote since I edited after your reply.

How you explain that there's 0 mystic for the lvl for HL, we have mystic lvl 100+.

for all server they show mystic 102 from EU severs, but not from other servers.

I'll attempt to address your question in an hour when i get home.right now I'm at work trolling around via phone so what i can or am willing to do is limited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think wizzy should get a fast cast skill that immobolizes. The alternative to that is to make hailstorm do it everytime. As it is hailstorm works when I don't need it to and evrytime I need it to-it doesn't.
    edited February 2013
    I'll attempt to address your question in an hour when i get home.right now I'm at work trolling around via phone so what i can or am willing to do is limited

Ok thank you. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Now that all classes got better skills with the Morai content update, as well as the massive amounts of beefing to the existing skills in the recent-ish skill revamp, I think sins are up for a lil boost.

Venos/barbs get their new animal forms and skills, as well as some additions to their existing skills (if i remember right) in the next content update. Venos also get their pet system updated and new pets. With that guarantee (at least, PWCN has it), I didn't vote for them.

I didn't mind that sins didn't get any useful skills from Morai and small updates on skills that aren't useful to sins in both PvP and PvE, but if other classes keep getting benefits of change while sins are left out (Psys are even given great additions and skill revamps!) of the majority of everything, then I predict there is going to be quite a lot of QQ about it eventually.

I just want something new to play with that would change my tactics. It'd be fun! b:sad

I won't believe any of this until I see it.... The last time it was said that all classes will get skill upgrades, all got them EXCEPT the venos -.-.... Why do you guys hate venos so much?, we were going to get Lucky Scarab stun upgraded from 2 to 3 at lvl 10, and from 3 to 4 at sage/demon lvl. noxious gas was going to get a boost to, never happened. I don't have the level 100 skills (the ones you get with chrono pages) but I bet those didn't get the upgrade either...

I can bet that you will manage somehow to get the new update for venos to NOT get through....

As i said, I wont believe any of the things that have been said of the future updates about venos until I see it 100% implemented.........
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I voted for Veno , for obvious reasons. Not only cuz my main is a Veno b:pleased but also cuz other classes have advantages.. ijs b:laugh so upgrade us please! b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And.. that's soo true D:
    Venos are the ones that are always left out, and i mean.. yeah we'r probably getting an upgrade soon, but that's cuz we really need it, we spend lots of freaking money for 'Legendary pets' when they can easly get 1hit on Pvp -.- well.. useless.. so yeah, let Veno 'shine' this time :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hopping in to say that I didn't vote for Venomancers because that's my main but because I really believe the class needs an update to their pets (hopefully will get it soon...) and their fox form skills (as previously mentioned).

I think the human form skills are alright for the most part (Purge, Amplify and Myriads already make them good enough) but the majority of fox form skills deal very little damage (not bad in PvE but pretty lame in PvP) so instead of increasing the damage I suggested (like many other people did on the Venomancer sub-forum) give them additional debuffs/bonuses (eg. add a slow effect to Befuddling Mist, its accuracy debuff isn't significant enough to make it worth it).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking?ranking=level&class=Mystic&server=all

To Bella I think it was?
    I have no idea why it doesn't show Mystics from Harshlands or Heavens tear.
    However it shows them for all other servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Because the rankings are broken, and always have been. I have an archer that has been verified to have more kills then many of the archers on DW's list, as is a higher level than many, and yet doesn't appear. Mystics don't seem to appear on the DW list either, except for three. For a fact, I know of at least one other person that ought to be there and isn't.

I don't trust the rankings for anything.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited February 2013
    Why do you guys hate venos so much?

I maybe give the impression I hate veno, but I don't, I have one myself and enjoy playing her.

Venomancers claim to be better than mystics, claim to be able to kill a end game gears players, claim that mystic PVP abilities are **** compare to them and cannot kill any class, but yet ask a venomancer which class NEED an upgrade they all answer ''VENOMANCER NEED UPGRADE QQ''.

Check all the people replies, they said that it's true that they don't see mystic as a danger while veno are.

To Bella I think it was?

Ye, but more http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking?ranking=level&class=Mystic&server=Harshlands that, like if that have nothing to do with PVP then the French rank is as broke as the English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ye, but more http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking?ranking=level&class=Mystic&server=Harshlands that, like if that have nothing to do with PVP then the French rank is as broke as the English.

tbh, the only mystic that might have enough kills to even be on the PVP list for HL is mine (GMs won't tell me how many kills I have though when I sent in a ticket -_____-). The threshold is 3k-4k kills for HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I maybe give the impression I hate veno, but I don't, I have one myself and enjoy playing her.

Venomancers claim to be better than mystics, claim to be able to kill a end game gears players, claim that mystic PVP abilities are **** compare to them and cannot kill any class, but yet ask a venomancer which class NEED an upgrade they all answer ''VENOMANCER NEED UPGRADE QQ''.

Check all the people replies, they said that it's true that they don't see mystic as a danger while veno are.

+1 that b:victory

I'm a full demon veno, i think my class is great for pvp, and after the last upgrades and the rumors about the new pet system, i can't understand how can venos QQ that much b:shocked

And imho a well played myst is paired with a well played veno, just both classes are often used only at half their potential (veno only debuffer, myst team supporter)....they are that too, but it's reductive to set roles like that.

On topic, i would like to see just a fix of skills like edged blur and soul shatter, so that they can't bypass IG, instead of an upgrade of other classes.
    edited February 2013
    tbh, the only mystic that might have enough kills to even be on the PVP list for HL is mine (GMs won't tell me how many kills I have though when I sent in a ticket -_____-). The threshold is 3k-4k kills for HL.

Yea, but for mystic all servers there's mystic 90 with 600 kills in the list...

They should fix that thing. You can know your kill when you send a ticket? (normally)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yea, but for mystic all servers there's mystic 90 with 600 kills in the list...

Those servers don't have as high a threshold to get on the list as HL does.
    You can know your kill when you send a ticket? (normally)

Supposedly, but when I ticketed to ask, they wouldn't tell me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013

XD, that questions was for GM's and developers
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013

To Bella I think it was?

You have to have a certain amount of kills, you to be in the thousands to get on the list which most likely wont happen unless you tw a lot. Also the site you posted is more up to date than the english site on kills interesting.