Which Class Needs An Upgrade?

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    geestring wrote: »
    well you should learn to play your class or reroll and as for some skills like the barbs deaden and damage stack i have no problem with that but its more of a tw skill since they get ganked like **** as for normal pvp no otherwise bring back veno reflect which would suck for as a sin but tryin to kill a barb with a deaden and stack damage skill......might as well fight a guard and as iv mentioned about the archers earlier but apart from that i dont mind every other class of what they have. apart from that psy freeze though ad and ig kinda annoying but makes me lol at the same time.b:laugh

Reflect never worked in pvp, and you're an idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    duh.. Of course a venomancer b:chuckle

other classes r already enough good (op -psy,arch.. mostly as all say and know)
  • Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear
    Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL @ the veno votes winning the poll b:laugh
    This game is fail-proof unless you are dumber than a donkey. ...Too bad a lot of players fall into that exact category. ~maocchi

Level 81 HA/APS Fox, Level 75 VIT/defense tiger, Level 56 VIT/APS Seeker, Level 54 Dual sword BM, Level 36 assassin, Level 38 Archer, level 32 Priestess, level 41 Wizard on this account. HT~

LVL 24 Mystic~LC
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Give Wizards a damn speed boost running skill b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    State your class and why? b:thanks

You may include observation from class performances as any level and gears.

Since poll max 10, there a 11th option to say it's balanced the way it is.

Archer:
    • - Archers are VERY good when the gear-cap wasn't soo high (back in 2008/2009 when the best gear was HH9x)
    • - Archers became less effective when refined NV gear came out, but the class balance wasn't bad. This was a time when everyone was pretty equal in terms of ability.
    • - Archers became very ineffective when Rank 9 refined gear came out.

The reason they became ineffective was because Rank 9 drastically decreased the TTK (Time-to-kill).
    • - Magical classes - namely the Wizard and Psychic got major boosts due to the discrepency between magical and physical defense.
    • - The Wizard and Psychic with the latest refined recasted Rank 9 gear have the ability to drop nukes that deal more damage than the health-pool of players.
    • - The refinement system works harder against normal physical damage attacks, whereas magic is not as drastically affected.
    • - The Wizard and Psychic got skills that scaled better with refined gear than Archers.
    • - The Assassin and Blademaster can still deal decent damage due to their armor-penetrating/amping abilities.

The archer is a class that really thrives at dealing a quick stream of normal attacks (3-6 attacks). When the gear was considerably lower they were superior because physical attacks weren't mitigated as much as they are today, and other classes couldn't drop a geared archer in a single attack (2008/early 2009).

Today, the classes you face as a Rank 9 archer are other rank 9 characters heavily refined. They have the damage mitigation and HP pool to make it impossible to one shot them without assistance from someone else. Many classes also have the ability to deal more damage than the archer health-pool.

In short, playing an archer today is basically gambling. You'll beat some people if the stars don't align for them. Other than that you'll just be eating up charms in a match that you will never win, or just loose outright when they manage to get off the first stun in a chain of stuns or the super nuke.

TLDR: If you play any other class and have the game quality of gear, you will perform better than an archer.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So far according to PWI community here's in order the most OP class to the less OP class.

1-Seeker
    2-Psychic
    3-Mystic
    4-Sin
    5-BM/Wizz
    6-Barb
    7-Cleric
    8-Archer
    9-Veno

Yup Veno is the winner of the worse class. I wonder why people play them if they suck so bad.... =P

Followed by Archer....

That make sens... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Archer, they need an actual selfbuff instead of a lame a'ss excuse of a buff that nobody really uses because its useful but uses it only just because we can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • taringa181
    taringa181 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    a veno with clues can be really OP imo
    there is a combo that lead a r9r3 veno hit a equal geared josd r9r3 seeker for over 38k i think was like amp + armor break + demon scarab not sure bout that but it reduces your phys res to flat 0

my op class list:

1 Seekers
    2 Psychics
    3 Assassins
    4 Archers
    5 Wizards
    6 Blademasters
    7 Barbarians
    8 Venos
    9 Clerics
    10 Mystics

and really seekers are so op\broken that few days ago in our server a crappy sharded and refined r9r3 seeker managed to oneshot a full r9r3 josd +10\12 seeker (lol) in 1on1 and made him quit the game LOL
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So far according to PWI community here's in order the most OP class to the less OP class.

1-Seeker
    2-Psychic
    3-Mystic
    4-Sin
    5-BM/Wizz
    6-Barb
    7-Cleric
    8-Archer
    9-Veno

Yup Veno is the winner of the worse class. I wonder why people play them if they suck so bad.... =P

Followed by Archer....

That make sens... xD

Because people play what they like? I didn't even like being a cleric, but my friends needed a healer when we started playing.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

1-Seeker
    2-Psychic
    3-Mystic
    4-Sin
    5-BM/Wizz
    6-Barb
    7-Cleric
    8-Archer
    9-Veno
    lol 8th..archer? sooo not, its probably in first place with seeker
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why are venos asking for an upgrade when the next content update gives them more skills/pet forms/a new form to play with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    it doesnt matter if they will be getting some sort of upgrade. venos dont have it yet so they can still say that they do. plus frankly i dont have much hope that the up and coming "upgrades" for venos will actually change anything. but hey im just pestimistic lol.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    State your class and why? b:thanks

You may include observation from class performances as any level and gears.

Since poll max 10, there a 11th option to say it's balanced the way it is.

My Psychic healing has a cool down which should not be there and should at least be able to heal as fast as my wizard and my mystic. By the way I like my venomancer self heal. I would like to see some sort of push back for cleric when soloing mobs. Best wishes to all here.

Main character is Cleric Donnd.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    jjbrendan wrote: »
    My Psychic healing has a cool down which should not be there and should at least be able to heal as fast as my wizard and my mystic. By the way I like my venomancer self heal. I would like to see some sort of push back for cleric when soloing mobs. Best wishes to all here.

Main character is Cleric Donnd.

Earthquake genie skill FTW b:victory Used to love it with all my heart, while on my lowbie wizzy (before getting wizard's normal knockback skill)
  • XxslackerzxX - Archosaur
    XxslackerzxX - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why are venos asking for an upgrade when the next content update gives them more skills/pet forms/a new form to play with?

Looking at the new skills for Venos, they don't do much. Heck I'd pretty much call them worthless. What Venos really need is faster casting. Honestly speaking, in pve, and pvp we just lack DD. We have one stun, lasts like 3 seconds and a silence that takes 5 years to cast added to our low defence in human form, where we can actually somewhat DD.

Pets honestly speaking aren't that helpful as of right now, they either get one shoted or ignored, tons of venos don't even bother with their pet anymore.

We have two debuffs that really aid in DDing, one being a psychical debuff, which are unused pets do(I don't consider fox form a DD form in anyway). Hopefully the update to the pets is actually worth something, so that venos start doing what they should and using their pets.

Venos themselves actually only need faster casting, we're like wizzys without the DD or the def, if I remember correct in human form(DD form lol) venos have maybe one skill that casts under 2 seconds.
  • zenpruedence
    zenpruedence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i picked veno, i wish there was an easyer way to get really good pets.. like herc.. its 200$ real money and i cannot spend money on the game. and making 130+ or 200 m in game is almost impossible until your high lv. i really love the veno class. but the prices for pets is really sad.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i picked veno, i wish there was an easyer way to get really good pets.. like herc.. its 200$ real money and i cannot spend money on the game. and making 130+ or 200 m in game is almost impossible until your high lv. i really love the veno class. but the prices for pets is really sad.

I heard the dino pet is almost as good, it's free and already 101.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear
    Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Because they are trash players that were never good at this game that got too attached to their pets that are now easy to kill in a few hits due to the gear available now (even G13 gear kills pets in a few hits).

Playing a veno is still too easy and it is even further easier now with the purify spell. How could they need an upgrade even more? Even half-decent veno players know they are too strong...

Forget that question... how about "Why are people asking for MORE UPGRADES when gear / genies already ****ed up PVE and PVP?"
    What Venos really need is faster casting.

Lol... 1 second to cast a spell is too long QQ... Play a wiz then compare casting...
    Honestly speaking, in pve, and pvp we just lack DD.

There is such thing as debuffs -_-"
    We have one stun, lasts like 3 seconds and a silence that takes 5 years to cast added to our low defence in human form, where we can actually somewhat DD.

Clearly agree with that short sad stun but silence is AOE and doesn't take that long -_-" 4.2 seconds compared to cleric's tempest 4.5 seconds and wizard's MS 6.4 seconds for a stun. So stop QQing about that, you can use pounce from pet for time to use nova.... Isn't that hard to pull off at all.
    Pets honestly speaking aren't that helpful as of right now, they either get one shoted or ignored, tons of venos don't even bother with their pet anymore.

well boohoo QQ, your pets can no longer play for you anymore while you can't be a lazyass.
    We have two debuffs that really aid in DDing, one being a psychical debuff, which are unused pets do(I don't consider fox form a DD form in anyway).

Lolol... I would have stopped reading there but this is funny.
    Hopefully the update to the pets is actually worth something, so that venos start doing what they should and using their pets.

So you can be a lazy scrub again? Nice. Upgrade the pets and the dead PVE would be even more dead because venoes would be abusing power again.

Venos themselves actually only need faster casting, we're like wizzys without the DD or the def, if I remember correct in human form(DD form lol) venos have maybe one skill that casts under 2 seconds

So you exclude foxform... A pure example of a trash player... Lol...
    This game is fail-proof unless you are dumber than a donkey. ...Too bad a lot of players fall into that exact category. ~maocchi

Level 81 HA/APS Fox, Level 75 VIT/defense tiger, Level 56 VIT/APS Seeker, Level 54 Dual sword BM, Level 36 assassin, Level 38 Archer, level 32 Priestess, level 41 Wizard on this account. HT~

LVL 24 Mystic~LC
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Because they are trash players that were never good at this game that got too attached to their pets that are now easy to kill in a few hits due to the gear available now (even G13 gear kills pets in a few hits).

Playing a veno is still too easy and it is even further easier now with the purify spell. How could they need an upgrade even more? Even half-decent veno players know they are too strong...

Forget that question... how about "Why are people asking for MORE UPGRADES when gear / genies already ****ed up PVE and PVP?"

Lol... 1 second to cast a spell is too long QQ... Play a wiz then compare casting...

Clearly agree with that short sad stun but silence is AOE and doesn't take that long -_-" 4.2 seconds compared to cleric's tempest 4.5 seconds and wizard's MS 6.4 seconds for a stun. So stop QQing about that, you can use pounce from pet for time to use nova.... Isn't that hard to pull off at all.

well boohoo QQ, your pets can no longer play for you anymore while you can't be a lazyass.

So you can be a lazy scrub again? Nice. Upgrade the pets and the dead PVE would be even more dead because venoes would be abusing power again.

....so much work to comment every line, u could have quoted all together commenting it "QQQQ i'm not able to play my class QQmore" b:shocked
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    veno's suck so much, they can even kill me. Good clerics can kill me without me even touching them, so they suck too.

how many of the votes are alts or biased people, I mean honestly?
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Personally, the only thing that really needed an upgrade is the veno pet system. Yet rather than the fail cash-focused update that we're getting, all they needed to do was remove the nerfs that they have previously applied. Also, making bramble and all pushback skills work in all PvP would be nice too. It's kind of stupid to have the similar skills for new classes work in PvP while not fixing the old skills.

And yes, it's fun taking down R9 archers with my R8 gear just because I know how to use skills and apocs to kill my incoming damage while I nuke. Catch me off guard though, and I'm a 1-2 shot kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hmmm, from reading these post, I can conclude that people are really biased, but I do respect your perspective, assuming you haven't played many of the other classes beside your main. It's also interesting to hear the weakness and strength of some of the classes.

Thank you all for posting your opinions, even if they are biased, they are still useful information for knowing the strengths and weakness of your classes, and hopefully discover strategies to cover your weaknesses.
  • Badkidimdone - Archosaur
    Badkidimdone - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Oh, yeah, some venos have a purify spell, lets forget about the rest who don't.

Playing a veno is easy in maybe pve, but what about pvp? Is your pet gonna tank the rrr9 sin for you? No didn't think so. Equally geared sins can face roll you.

We have one human form skill with casting under 2seconds that is some decent DD. I've played a wizzy and their damage makes up for the casting when you're nuking a mob in two or 3 hits from max range.

Pvp wise do you think you'll have 4.2 seconds to cast a spell against say a sin or BM? Clerics can use their long *** sleep to cast their skills, wizzys can use Sutra to take away channeling.

Pets don't "play for you" they assist and when they're assisting doesn't make a difference anymore then there's no point in being a low DD veno anymore.

Please explain how you expect a foxform veno to kill a JOSD character, any class. Fox form can debuff players but it's not a "DD form"

Posting from my sin 'cause I'm writing it from my sins perspective seeing other classes pvp.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    the ONLy thing i want is to have a is wolf form for my barb

pwi have a insane low love for panda why in heck would the 1st ever transform be a damn panda ugh

seriusly pwcn wake up

b:angry
  • Badkidimdone - Archosaur
    Badkidimdone - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    veno's suck so much, they can even kill me. Good clerics can kill me without me even touching them, so they suck too.

how many of the votes are alts or biased people, I mean honestly?

Assuming that was sarcasm, you think a class doesn't need a update 'cause they can kill you? Sorry didn't know the world revolved around you and OPness was based on the ability to kill you.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BMs!!!
    there is sometihng very wrong, bm dmg is too low and let me explain.
    i wont compare bms wiht no melees phys DD,

lets just watch a seeker,sin, barb and bm, the first 2 are out of discusion, they are op, in a 1 vs 1 or in any other situation seekers and sin shine. why? their dmg output is sooo big that they can one shoot any other person (with same gears) seekers are just broken, they doo soo much dmg that in a way i think they can do more dmg than any mage (talking about 1 vs 1 pk, magical dmg that can zerker+crit). sins for obvius reasons are always dangerous to fight. and since now they started to realize that dph>>dps they are gonna be broken too.
    even barbs can do more dmg than a bm, why? couse a barb can easily build pure str and just some dex for armors, and that way they can reach around 27k phys attk, easily (if r9rr) and wiht hax accuarecy, since tehy have a skill that improve their accurecy.

so this trio can build as they want, in the other hand we have the bms, if a bm build pure str like a barb, they might end hitting a lot too, but they will also miss a lot!!!! right now, even if u have a bm build wiht 200 dex u still miss against archers/sins. u might tell me, that bms has the most aoe skills in the game and the most versality. true, but the dmg output is not even close to others race. while a bm has in one skill 100%dmg plus phys attk, others have 200/300%+phys attk/hp or w/e.

now u can say, bms has the best defense...yes and no....we have our marrows but it is too situational. even if we go magic marrow we can get cought by a mage doing phys dmg to us while we have our phys def decreased...easy to solve if u are demon, but stilll...a pain in the ***. not even saying if u have to face phys dds and magical dds!!!u dont know wich marrow use!!!!!! or yes u know...but if u see urself tanking the magical dmg, u get pwned by physical dmg...and vice versa. without sooo many attk lvls this wasnt the bigges problem, but nowdays it is. getting hit by plume shot from a r9rr +12 cleric isnt nice, more if u are debuffed. sure it wont one shoot u, but still....

bms need an improve, while all other classes can build to max their dmg output bms cant. if we go for full str, we might end missing a lot, if we dont build full str, we are in the midle of everything. i know bms are tank, neither dds- we are hybrids and we are suporters, but thing is, nowdays even a cleric (the main suporter of the game) can build DD, a tank barb wiht some str and pure vit can do things that a bm cant, and it is meant to be like that, but i feel that bms are underpowered.

my 2 cents
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BMs!!!
    there is sometihng very wrong, bm dmg is too low and let me explain.
    i wont compare bms wiht no melees phys DD,

lets just watch a seeker,sin, barb and bm, the first 2 are out of discusion, they are op, in a 1 vs 1 or in any other situation seekers and sin shine. why? their dmg output is sooo big that they can one shoot any other person (with same gears) seekers are just broken, they doo soo much dmg that in a way i think they can do more dmg than any mage (talking about 1 vs 1 pk, magical dmg that can zerker+crit). sins for obvius reasons are always dangerous to fight. and since now they started to realize that dph>>dps they are gonna be broken too.
    even barbs can do more dmg than a bm, why? couse a barb can easily build pure str and just some dex for armors, and that way they can reach around 27k phys attk, easily (if r9rr) and wiht hax accuarecy, since tehy have a skill that improve their accurecy.

so this trio can build as they want, in the other hand we have the bms, if a bm build pure str like a barb, they might end hitting a lot too, but they will also miss a lot!!!! right now, even if u have a bm build wiht 200 dex u still miss against archers/sins. u might tell me, that bms has the most aoe skills in the game and the most versality. true, but the dmg output is not even close to others race. while a bm has in one skill 100%dmg plus phys attk, others have 200/300%+phys attk/hp or w/e.

now u can say, bms has the best defense...yes and no....we have our marrows but it is too situational. even if we go magic marrow we can get cought by a mage doing phys dmg to us while we have our phys def decreased...easy to solve if u are demon, but stilll...a pain in the ***. not even saying if u have to face phys dds and magical dds!!!u dont know wich marrow use!!!!!! or yes u know...but if u see urself tanking the magical dmg, u get pwned by physical dmg...and vice versa. without sooo many attk lvls this wasnt the bigges problem, but nowdays it is. getting hit by plume shot from a r9rr +12 cleric isnt nice, more if u are debuffed. sure it wont one shoot u, but still....

bms need an improve, while all other classes can build to max their dmg output bms cant. if we go for full str, we might end missing a lot, if we dont build full str, we are in the midle of everything. i know bms are tank, neither dds- we are hybrids and we are suporters, but thing is, nowdays even a cleric (the main suporter of the game) can build DD, a tank barb wiht some str and pure vit can do things that a bm cant, and it is meant to be like that, but i feel that bms are underpowered.

my 2 cents

barb like me go pure str but i miss a lot to but that is the fun factor
    a barb who build pure str is not gone be super tanky either cos will have 3 base vit
    but its a choice we made.

yes i have a few skill that never miss but that for me always been teh fun factor as long as i HIt hard wish i do when i go pure str.

also bm hade advantage with aps for around 2 years since aps craze come so i think its nice to see teh rest of classes comming up to ur lv dont you think.

aps era is over after all this many year devs listen to the rest of us at last.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1- there was also aps barbs

2-i am up wiht u to this. real bms never liked to be aps, couse we learned to play as a dph. i dont know if u ever did a rebirth alpha or betha, but real bms learned all this there. or doing zhen in ns or pirates or spiders.

3-if u as a barb miss then u should get amber gems in ur weapon and not garnet. thats what a pure str barb should do. since blood bath increase ur acc, in a % of ur base acc.

4-about others classes comming up is a long discussion we could have, i can tell u this, while a bm/sin/aps barb, where farming their interval tome, tt99 for aps bonuses, lunar cape, fists/claws, nirvana legs, other classes were just qqing. ofc it was unfair a 1vs1 agianst an aps bm/sin/barb if u were a mage, but thats couse those mages had what?50m in armors?while bm/sin/barb had around only 100 m in the scroll of tome?(when sot costed 100m, idk if u remember)
    dude, most of the ppl that said that bms/sins were too op was couse they were undergeared, a good geared mage/archer in those time was godlike in pk/tw. so ur point is wrong. all ur post is wrong. u should delete it couse what u said has no sense at all.

go and build ur barb again in pw calculator and then u should realize how u can get 7k accuarecy as a pure str barb wiht minimal dex. then we could talk again. have a nice day.

ps: i am joking, i am not that pedantic, just tried to be fun :P hope u understand it b:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh, yeah, some venos have a purify spell, lets forget about the rest who don't.

Playing a veno is easy in maybe pve, but what about pvp? Is your pet gonna tank the rrr9 sin for you? No didn't think so. Equally geared sins can face roll you.

We have one human form skill with casting under 2seconds that is some decent DD. I've played a wizzy and their damage makes up for the casting when you're nuking a mob in two or 3 hits from max range.

Pvp wise do you think you'll have 4.2 seconds to cast a spell against say a sin or BM? Clerics can use their long *** sleep to cast their skills, wizzys can use Sutra to take away channeling.

Pets don't "play for you" they assist and when they're assisting doesn't make a difference anymore then there's no point in being a low DD veno anymore.

Please explain how you expect a foxform veno to kill a JOSD character, any class. Fox form can debuff players but it's not a "DD form"

Posting from my sin 'cause I'm writing it from my sins perspective seeing other classes pvp.

Not every class is made to be a pure DD, veno are not made for that, they are support and actually veno claim themselves be one of the only caster that can killl end game people cause of purge, amp and debuff. My veno is vit and when my debuff work and do 0 m.def I can 2 shot a cata barb, so yea...

Veno are not stuck in one form, they need to learn to play with switching form when needed beside, QQ they cannot kill people in fox form, just debuff, purge and amp and switch human form...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options

Veno are not stuck in one form, they need to learn to play with switching form when needed beside, QQ they cannot kill people in fox form, just debuff, purge and amp and switch human form...

yeah venos also can hit more phys def than a bm without marrow, (arcanes one)........u kidding?venos are awsome, they have the dmg of a mage (considering the debuffs) and they have hax phys def, not even considering bramble,bramble hood and the moria skill that can make ppl die against u for just tanking dmg.

veno r9rr>psyc>wizard>seeker>any1! why?they can purge and debuff....archers has a bit of this too..but we all know LA armors sucks :P