Blah Blah Dark Blah Mayhem Blah Blah TW Vid Blah Blah Blah

Comments

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:laugh Again why after 3 years of "family" organization and all u don't beat them? Or how u think u can beat Dark?
    b:surrender Just curious .... share with me .
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Zolor

If mayhem members don't care wether they win or lose a tw, then why tw at all? I've heard that some mayhem members don't even like pvp yet alone tw. So why does the leadership make them? I'm just trying to reason this thing out. I mean if win/lose doesnt matter and people don't like it. I'd quit doing it and tell the tw people to go to another guild and let mayhem pve it up/squad together for nw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Trying to get guilds to stack a guild you can't beat 1v1 is just tactics long. You yourself have made posts trying to get the server to stack both catalyst at one point and crimosn. Because they couldnt be beat one on one. Slightly different concept, but the same tactic regardless.

On the flip side, if your going to get guilds to stack someone. Don't try to act like you didn't have a hand in it.

+1 for Mayhem disbanding. Back when the game was young if you lost 2-3 tw's in a row half of your guild would quit and go make/join a new guild. You guys have been losing for years, either someone needs to step up and take lead of a failing guild or just disband. There are quite a few decent players in Mayhem, theres a lot of potentially good players in Mayhem. I'm not trying to talk down to you guys, but something major needs to change with you guys.

No guild on server has been ever as strong as Zulu, Catalyst, and Infamous. Do you see them all disbanding?

Do you remember how Kylin fell apart when they lost their lands to Zulu? Is this what you want? Whole server in 2 guilds? Everyone that is r9 is suppose to join one guild and everyone else can just sit aside?

Long you are obviously hypocrite for multiple reasons. As nurfed said you asked guilds to stack someone, when I try to do it then I am gutless. You say you don't want to disclose oh those super plans of Dark, but you ask me to do the same?

Give me the names of those Mayhem members that are so eager to recruit you???!!! That talk about w/e the hell you are saying they are talking about honor respect and w/e lol. Give me names cuz I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to try to recruit your hypocrite trolling face into anything except circus
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Long, it's clear that it annoys you how a faction that losses so much TW isn't falling apart, isn't just disappearing. I guarantee you that if Dark starts losing its lands or gets wiped off the map it will lose a lot of its members and probably disappear.

No see, that right there is what annoys me. You see how you took it and gave it a spin and a tone that compliments Mayhem? That's what I don't like. People convincing themselves that **** isn't **** and clinging onto that ****.

I'm annoyed because....

Let's get real here. Every person that plays this game likes to believe that they're a cut-above the average player. Many people believe themselves to be the best of their class, a lot want to be one of them best and even some more humble players STILL like to think they're above average in skill. Very, very few people don't care about how skilled they're perceived, by comparison. That's simply the way this game works.

What I see with Mayhem is that very attitude that EVERYONE has, the difference being that Mayhem doesn't have any accomplishments to back up that claim. It's plain as day, it's black and white. Your guild is riddled with people like Adal who make wild claims like Mayhem's teamwork and coordination being "light years" ahead of Dark's, yet you have NOTHING to back up that claim. Literally jack **** to show for all your years of experience. It's quite impressive how bad Mayhem has managed to be after all these years. And look, I could compliment you guys and say you're still way better than Omerta....but why bother? At the end of the day it's irrelevant, because once the map starts getting crowded, Mayhem and Omerta and Deicide and several others always disappear into obscurity, because you're literally leagues behind Crimson and Infamous to the point of not standing a fat chance in hell.

And yet you go on. And yet Mayhem is recruiting people "for TW" every new season, you're always on the map trying to grab land and, whether you want to be referred to as one or not, all the little nablets on the server do list Mayhem when they name TW factions.

What bothers me about it is this: It's a universal complaint of Harshlands that nothing ever changes with the TW season. Every flippin' season we have Crimson and Infamous at the top, with MAYBE one other guild able to compete (Kylin). I've complained about it, Adal has complained about it, Infamous members themselves have complained about it. Infamous will often point the finger at smaller guilds saying they should learn to TW, smaller guilds point the finger at Infamous and say they should disband and disperse so other guilds have a chance.

The truth is? We're all equally guilty for the stagnation of power we see on our server, because none of us are willing to change.

HOWEVER...

Infamous and Crimson don't change for obvious reasons: greed and the power drive they get from being the strongest. There's financial benefit and ego boosts to be gained from staying together. Staying together for them is logically beneficial, and that's exactly why they do it and exactly why we will NEVER see these two guilds simply disappear until their very leaders are finally bored with the game.

Mayhem? Omerta? Deicide? Such factions are back every season, and you never make progress. Ever. And unlike Crimson and Infamous, you HAVE no logical benefit from staying together. Maybe you have lots of friends in Mayhem and you don't wanna miss out on talking to them every day, but there are multiple other factions that would be willing to take entire friendship circles, so this isn't actually an issue, even if you perceive it to be.

So what keeps you together? I've been asking for pages now, so have wampirewoman and a couple others, yet there's no answer. And if it's a PvE answer, why recruit as though you're a TW faction? You're not, so kindly stop.

What bothers me is what I know the answer to be: that your leaders are too egotistical and stubborn to admit they ****ing suck. They're too proud to step down, and are much happier to constantly lead an army to their doom time and time again than swallow that pride and admit they've been wasting everyone's time. That's pathetic. A leader is supposed to be responsible for their members, and yet I see you guys trying the same thing over and over and over again, oblivious to the fact that your leadership has no clue what it's doing and is simply too proud to admit they're not the greatest leader that ever existed.
    And in the process, Mayhem builds up a false reputation of being a "srs TW faction" simply because they ARE on the map and that means something for players with little to no TW experience, people continue to apply to Mayhem and TW with them, they learn all the wrong lessons and tactics, 90% of the server continues to suck balls, Crimson and Infamous dominate because they're the only ones with their heads on straight, the cycle continues.

That's my problem with Mayhem and some others. I just find it absolutely pathetic that the leadership can't figure out it doesn't know wtf it's doing (or rather refuses to admit it out of pure ego), and it hurts the server as a whole.

Is Mayhem solely responsible for all the poor TWs on the server? No, again as I said, we're all responsible for the stagnation of the server's TWs in our own little way. However, it certainly doesn't help that yes, Mayhem does have good members here and there that could be helpful to other TW factions (or hell, maybe one of your random members is actually a far more competent leader than whoever the hell is leading right now), but instead they sit in Mayhem having their ability wasted away on a faction that doesn't stand a chance.

However, the reason I'm here pounding all the faults of Mayhem into your heads? It's because you can't give me a good justification why. If I were to give this same speech to Infamous about how they're equally responsible for the stagnation of the server, they could respond with "ya but we're making profit and why should we have to lose profit because everyone else is dumb." Bam, end of discussion.

But when I give it to Mayhem? We just have myself, wampirewoman and many others repeatedly asking the "why" of it and receiving no answer. We just get Adal trying to shift the discussion to how much of a ***** I am with you re-wording the situation in a way that compliments Mayhem.

Adal himself said a page or so back that he thinks I'm egotistical and that annoys him. I'm not here to debate on if I'm egotistical or not, but we CAN agree that giant egos can be annoying. And that's exactly why I'm annoyed. Because when I see Mayhem, I see nothing but a failure guild with a leadership filled with egos too large to admit it and step down.

No guild on server has been ever as strong as Zulu, Catalyst, and Infamous. Do you see them all disbanding?

No other guilds have ever been allowed to grow because we have multiple 3rd rate guilds that prey on all the new ones that sprout up before they have a chance to build up.
    Do you remember how Kylin fell apart when they lost their lands to Zulu? Is this what you want? Whole server in 2 guilds? Everyone that is r9 is suppose to join one guild and everyone else can just sit aside?

And what does this existence of Mayhem do? What purpose does it serve? You guys can't hope to be anything but a bigger guild's stack b****. Is that all you want to be?
    Long you are obviously hypocrite for multiple reasons. As nurfed said you asked guilds to stack someone, when I try to do it then I am gutless. You say you don't want to disclose oh those super plans of Dark, but you ask me to do the same?

The difference is that my stack ****ing worked, yours doesn't. That stack I took part in had Infamous effectively gone from the server for half a TW season. It made a difference. Mayhem's stacks are a pathetic attempt to cling onto the map instead of admit you guys don't stand a chance in hell against serious TW factions.

Give me the names of those Mayhem members that are so eager to recruit you???!!! That talk about w/e the hell you are saying they are talking about honor respect and w/e lol. Give me names cuz I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to try to recruit your hypocrite trolling face into anything except circus

Re-read. I said I typically avoid attempting to recruit Mayhem members because half of them give me this pretentious little speech about how Dark has no honor and therefore they would never lower themselves to joining Dark. Which is pretty odd given that we're much better off than Mayhem is.

And I still find it both pathetic and delusional of you to refer to me as an idiot or that recruiting me is dumb when I'm that guy that's been responsible for half of Dark's leadership in every single war you've lost to us, and I'm in charge of the squad that often solos your entire offensive push.

Again, you wanna talk trash? Back it up. That's the problem with Mayhem: it can't because it has no accomplisments.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    It annoys me because people like yourself just wanna sit in your corner and fantasize about how great and amazing you are, then when someone rolls around to knock a sense of reality back into you, you scream and cry and moan about how mean they are. I mean prime example here: you guys stacked us and you're sitting here asking why we bid on you and why we're being such jerks about winning.

Find me one thread made by Mayhem member in 4 years that is crying moaning and asking someone why they are so mean? WTH are you talking about?
    Long story short? Stop whining. You want me to talk more respectfully to you? Earn it. Stop sucking ***, then I will. I trolled Bloodline, Afterlife and Omerta when CJr beat them, yknow who I didn't troll?

Who cares what you think and what you talk? Only you and bella obviously who fell in love with troll prince. I'm not whinning I never did and I never will. Specially not because some semi amater Psy wants me to.
    I don't need your respect or your approval, so you are delusional one. Dark is here today, tomorrow they are gone. We are here to stay. Deal with it, no one will disband guild because your trolling highness think we should.

Btw you wanna know my personal goal? Find you outside safe zone without bunch of your buddies and nurf you back to level one. Only thing bigger then your long is your mouth and everyone is ****** tired of listening to you.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Specially not because some semi amater Psy wants me to.

>semi "amater" Psy
    >Second highest kill count amongst Psys across all servers

Ya seems legit.
    I don't need your respect or your approval, so you are delusional one. Dark is here today, tomorrow they are gone. We are here to stay. Deal with it, no one will disband guild because your trolling highness think we should.

And that's something to be proud of? That you guys are the most stubborn guild on the server, too stubborn to abandon a sinking ship?
    Btw you wanna know my personal goal? Find you outside safe zone without bunch of your buddies and nurf you back to level one. Only thing bigger then your long is your mouth and everyone is ****** tired of listening to you.

If you actually had any PK experience you'd know Psys are a pain in the *** for wizzies 1v1....

Like I said, go accomplish something and go get experience with PVP. All this empty talk it exactly the problem with Mayhem.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Mayhem is the next Kylin if they don't change their goal, unless your TW goal is to lose.

Longknife point is that people QQ that Zulu, Cata and Infamous own the map, but none did nothing to stop them, people like Crimson leader waited them to disband to say ''I bid on Cata'', GG you bid after they disband so pro... What Longknife meant is if people are tired to see one faction dominate TW map than the others should work together to make it not happen, but as Longknife and Evan said, Crimson never did nothing to help Mayhem beside stay behind and watch people eat you on the TW map. Crimson don't take ally in TW to work with them they take ally to keep their precious spot on the map, cause if Zulu, Cata and Infamous were gone for Crimson beside Kylin, Crimson would be at Kylin's place atm and Kylin at Crimson's place. It's kinda like when Cata was complaining about not have fun TW, but they was stacking Kylin with Crimson and Omerta, I suggested them to bid on Crimson to have fun, but they never did, why? Cause people just love to complain without do anything to fix it. People complain about Zulu, Cata and Infamous owning the map, but when someone (Longknife) give them the solution they trash it and continue to complain.

Mayhem TW goal is... what? You still didn't answered that simple question. Obviously not to have fun, cause see Mayhem rage and complain about firework **** and etc.. prove you guys don't enjoy your TW vs us, so again, What is Mayhem TW goal? Or why they TW?

Btw where's Born_free? Kinda miss her QQ in TW and on forum.

(Long if I'm wrong on what I say just correct me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    All talk no action with you. Poor girlfriend of yours

I'm in 1vs1 with you anytime.
    edited December 2012
    What is Mayhem goal??

To Adalgiso question: Born_free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Cause people just love to complain without do anything to fix it. People complain about Zulu,cata and Infamous owning the map, but when someone (Longknife) give them the solution they trash it and continue to complain.

What exactly is Longknife soultion? To disband? Is this your solution? Or to stack powerful guilds? Because he just said that is gutless.

Mayhem will never be Kylin lol... get it out of your head.

So tell me something. Its not good to be Crimson and wait on side, being happy with 2 lands you have. Its not good to be Mayhem, because we always go against stronger guild, and we never made TW wined for you guys do we? We always show up and give a fight best to our possibilites. Its not good to be in small guild (that you guys stroke deals with not to stack you), because well they are non factor? So WTF is rest of server suppose to do? All apply to Dark?

Our goal is to have fun... is that so hard to imagine in a game? Yes it feels good to win. Sometimes you win sometimes you don't. Its fun to have equal TW's, so I enjoyed last week when you guys "were cocky." Our goal is to have good strong faction, create family environment, help each other as much as we can.

Get it out of your head we aren't disbanding because trolling prince think we should lol
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Btw Long I have plenty of experience in PvP. As I said vs you, anytime anyplace 1vs1.

You can pick if you would rather fight my wizard or my barb. Either way your chances of winning are not so good.

My wife is a psy. I know very well how capable they are, and how much stronger then wizard psy can be. But guess what, I bet I can still beat you. b:bye
    edited December 2012
    Thank for answering the question after 70ish posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zolor - Harshlands
    Zolor - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lol Long, how else do you want me to say it? We are very stubborn and we don't want to disband?

and to the question about how we can beat Dark? ...I'm not gonna act like I know or have some super plan but Mayhem does have the potential to beat Dark, whether it comes from us changing our tactics or Dark **** up either way it can happen.

and if Mayhem staying a faction pisses you off, there is really nothing you can do about it except keep attacking their lands every time they get on the map.

and stop making it sound like a faction can only be a TW power house or a PvE faction. I can only speak for myself but like I said before I want to participate in TWs and I want to win too, but am I not allowed to try and achieve this in mayhem ?

and @ Nurfed_You

Its true, there are people in mayhem that don't like pvp but those people like TW or at least most of them do, don't ask me how or why. For me I enjoy both as do many others in Mayhem. Winning/losing is important, anyone that tells you they don't want to win is lying. But participating in TW every week is part of the fun and you won't get that in a PvE faction.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    WoW whay so much QQ about Mayhem?
    Mayhem been best guild i've been in with great leadership.
    I dont understand what your points of dissbanding are and tbh i dont understand why you even care about Mayhem since you are not/were members of it
    Not all ppl play just to win there are still many things you can enjoy in game
    All those wall of texts....Jesus let me repeat it again.Why you even care?We(i still consider myself as Mayhem member even tho i dont play)dont give a ***.
    We are planning on loosing on pve tw on next reset.Problem?
    And bella oh plz.So many advices from someone that rqed 1k times 1k different guilds.We should do the same so we can be cool?
    b:bye
    edited December 2012
    charles wrote: »
    And bella oh plz.So many advices from someone that rqed 1k times 1k different guilds.We should do the same so we can be cool?
    b:bye

Coming from someone that did more factions than me, go back on V. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    can do about it except keep attacking their lands every time they get on the map.

and stop making it sound like a faction can only be a TW power house or a PvE faction. I can only speak for myself but like I said before I want to participate in TWs and I want to win too, but am I not allowed to try and achieve this in mayhem ?

You are, but after three years of failure it's time to enstate something called the "slaughter rule." For example if Sacrament were to try and be a serious TW faction next season (since this season they kinda boxed in and left alone), by all means, more power to them. The difference is that Sacrament is fairly new to the TW scene, and if they're infact good at it and better than Mayhem or Omerta when given a chance, they're exactly what this server needs; that'd be a breath of fresh air.
    I like small guilds that are new. Those are new faces attempting to lead TW, and surely one will come along that actually knows how to lead and'll be decent at TW. I don't like Mayhem, Omerta or Deicide because they've spent years failing time and time again, and yet can be found on worldchat advertising themselves as a serious TW faction periodically. Instead of stepping down and giving new leaders a try, they desperately cling to their worthless titles of being successful 3rd rate factions.

Instead we've got a legion of Mayhem who say they have a right to have fun by being slaughtered, incapable of answering objectively, constantly turning the question around on me and making it about why I care instead of truly asking yourselves what purpose Mayhem serves. Now we're hearing "fun," which is a given with any person that plays this game, but I don't see you guys having a lot of fun when there's accusations of firework hacking etc. Furthermore, I promise you people in Sacrament, Dark, Infamous, Crimson etc are having fun too, so it's not like fun is Mayhem-exclusive, so that's not a very good reason at all, is it? Hell, if you want fun TWs, go join CrimsonJr. Pretty sure anyone on the server, both within CJr and the guilds we've fought, will tell you we've got the most fun TWs.
    Not all ppl play just to win there are still many things you can enjoy in game

Yes, but if that's the case then please don't advertise yourselves as a TW faction constantly and then complain the server never changes, because you're part of the problem if you do because you're luring dozens of applicants to come join a sinking ship (TW-wise) instead of trying out one that's still floating, teaching them all the wrong ways to TW. Before I get a dozen or so "I never complained!11!" answers, some of you have, Adal included. This is addressed to them.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Longknife bro, you mad cuz you got denied when you applied for Mayhem?

Its okay bud, I see it now. I take back everything I said. You are bestest psy on server, and we will disband the guild tonight.

Btw, Pm me in game for that 1vs1, I'll let you win so you can post another video and show my mistakes to everyone. We know how much this means to you.
    edited December 2012
    Longknife bro, you mad cuz you got denied when you applied for Mayhem?

Its okay bud, I see it now. I take back everything I said. You are bestest psy on server, and we will disband the guild tonight.

Btw, Pm me in game for that 1vs1, I'll let you win so you can post another video and show my mistakes to everyone. We know how much this means to you.

The thread is about TW, so can I ask why you constantly ask for a 1 vs 1, when TW is everything except a 1 vs 1. Who care who's the best btw Long and you, that thread is about TW, TW map, TW startegy, TW team work and organization.

It's what we say since the start, TW is about team work, not a rambo thing about ''My name is Adalgiso, I'm the best, come 1 vs 1 me blablabla...'', yes there's maybe some Mayhem that could win on 1vs 1 vs some Dark, but TW is not about 1 vs 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Aww bella got mad too. b:chuckle So cute! Long hiding behind his GF skirt!

You guys are adorable. b:shutup
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Aww bella got mad too. b:chuckle So cute! Long hiding behind his GF skirt!

You guys are adorable. b:shutup

How....are you still alive acting like such an idiot?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • //Wizzy - Lothranis
    //Wizzy - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm sorry to tell you that but Mayhem won't change because you are not agree with what we do. You can continue conplaining about it, but it won't change.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This thread...just lol.

"guiz 1v1 me cuz my guild sucks too much to put up a good fight in tw"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • //Wizzy - Lothranis
    //Wizzy - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just think this topic just went to far. No one respect each other, that's why this topic will go nowhere...
  • YabbaDabba - Harshlands
    YabbaDabba - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    >semi "amater" Psy
    >Second highest kill count amongst Psys across all servers

Ya seems legit.
    If you actually had any PK experience you'd know Psys are a pain in the *** for wizzies 1v1....

Like I said, go accomplish something and go get experience with PVP. All this empty talk it exactly the problem with Mayhem.

2nd highest kill amongst Psys across ALL servers!!! Says the big Longknife. Narcissist much but we already knew that right.

So reason why I would like 1vs1 is not because my guild sucks or whatever you may think are my reasons, but because I think he can't be that good but I have no problem trying it out just for LOL's if nothing else.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Why are my threads never this interesting... b:cry
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Dustgreat - Harshlands
    Dustgreat - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thats LongNabs,,, u are 1/3 shoot noob trash...

u call faction who hide back faction with 3 recast... Noob ****...
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Why are my threads never this interesting... b:cry
    Because you aren't in Germany

Do you English even?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012

/\/oob archer 2 shoot. Undine run away.

How did htis thread get turned into who can kill longknife? I mean we all know that he has quite possibly the worst tw gear on the server. And yet somehow he still does well. I wouldnt call him hte best psy ever, but he's damn good unless he fights me. He always manages to *** up while fighting me lol.

And back on track, Mayhem how are you going to improve your tw strategies and organization in order to beat Dark? I mean if you guys improve yourselves Dark is bound to *** up again and you might just get a win in a defense war or something.

My suggestions.
    ~Prioritize targets before tw.
    ~You have to get teh clerics down or everyone will just rez and keep right on going.
    ~Call targets globally on vent if htey are high priority so that everyone will know to attack/cc said person.
    ~Don't let your defense go any further then midlane unless you have all outer base towers down and your trying to base lock.
    ~Stay in constant communication with each other aka. know who is where on the tw map.
    ~Have a damn good scout.
    ~Call cata's out over the entire defense channels

Just a few things that you guys should be doing in tw, dunno if you are or not but it will help to reread them either way. O and seriously, consider changing tw leadership. Whoever is leading, it isnt working. Offense didnt get any base towers down(failed) Defense lost the war (failed).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    As you can see by my post count I do not usually post here. After reading this one and thinking long and hard about how I can never get that time back I decided to reply instead of lament.

First off do not ask me about what Mayhem's goals are because I am no officer. I also do not agree with much of what the leadership does, which is no mystery to them as I have posted my opinions often enough in Mayhems forums. I will not be voicing my disagreements with them here though as I would prefer to let them know directly as need arises.

Now a question you MAY ask is why don't I leave Mayhem then? That would be a question worth answering and so I will do so preemptively.

I have had offers to join other factions and have resoundley turned them down. I can't think of too many factions that wouldn't want me. I'm a R9 cleric, and while not an active PKer I can hold my own well enough in TW's, and NW's. Not too much drama I don't think, but then one may never know.

Now here is why I don't leave Mayhem. Because there is nowhere else to go. Let's pretend for a moment I app'd a faction like Dark and got in. Here is what I would find. A set to expire faction built from a group of cowards that only picks fights they know they can win. It is a certainty that when both Mayhem and Omerta are off the map, and after the few stragglers that remain are gone or ignored Dark would be the first to fall. If or when Crimson and Infamous and Dark fight it out Dark would lose quickly. I know this for one reason more than any other.

Because Mayhem will stack your ****, and hold you hostage for about an hour every weekend. And you KNOW you can't win against either Crimson or Infamous with Mayhem stacking you. Deep down inside that's what this thread is all about. Longknife and his boyfriend have fear of the future and this is a lame attempt to affect it by trying to ignite turmoil in Mayhem. But that is exactly why I am in Mayhem you see? The simple joy of destroying factions like you by being the constant thorn in your side. And Mayhem has always been there making you bleed. That history is written all over Longknife's profile. "Longknife is now a member of Dark. Longknife is now a member of Infamous. Longknife is now a member of Dark. Longknife is now a member of catalyst...blah blah blah". Jumping ship when factions start to lose is what you and your ilk do best. Run and hide behind powerhouse faction tags until said faction starts to fall. You're rinse and repeat predictability is sickening. Your like a dog going back and eating your own vomit again and again.

And as for fireworks??? You don't lag me, my machine can take it. And I don't get distracted by the "pretty lights" either. In fact, I find it somewhat humorous that your lack of sportsmanship probably slows you down more than it does me. But that's what it is. Lack of sportsmanship and fair play. Another reason i would never join your faction. It's set to expire in about 90 days anyway. Shoot your fireworks off in my face and I'll make you pay for it. Try it this weekend and see. b:chuckle

LW
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh and Marshal that can't really speak english.
    We aren't allies for long time
    Form alliances with everyone that is potential threat
    Mayhem has strong foundation, further more its a family, group of players
    I mean.. lot of things.
    how many guilds did you change / made in that same time?
    its democracy
    how come Doom panda didn't die whole TW. Doom is good barb that plays good
    Long you are obviously hypocrite for multiple reasons
    You are bestest psy on server

if you're going to talk about Dark and/or CJr having a marshal that can't really speak english, you better be able to speak (and type) english perfectly yourself, you moron.

isn't this guy a marshal?

also hi everyone, i kinda quit (but i may reinstall just to use the last of my silver and fireworks and stuff)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.