Blah Blah Dark Blah Mayhem Blah Blah TW Vid Blah Blah Blah

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_8HJHa0eo&feature=youtu.be

Feels like we been here before.

Potential Drinking Games:

Drink everytime a Mayhem cata barb dies
Drink everytime I IG (did a lot wtf, think I couldn't be assed to watch the field too much while leading)
Drink everytime Rebel seems incapable of realizing Dragon's Breath isn't that great cause you can just walk out of it
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Dammit long, you didn't add text to the part where the bm in the air is trying to 1v1 you.
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Drink everytime Rebel seems incapable of realizing Dragon's Breath isn't that great cause you can just walk out of it

I wouldn't do it if your guildies weren't always in a nice cluster and reluctant to move, as seen here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_nQrhoal-w
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I wouldn't do it if your guildies weren't always in a nice cluster and reluctant to move, as seen here -

About time you made a TW vid.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I don't think you get it.

You have one spark on a mage. You want to AOE. Do you:

A. Use Hailstorm

B. Use Will of the Phoenix

C. Use zhen

If you answered C, let me tell you why you're wrong.

1. As Longknife said, people can just walk out of your AOE.
    2. Instead of saving that spark so you can drop a two-spark ulti once you have the chi, you waste it.
    3. You're putting yourself right in the middle of everyone and basically asking to get killed (this is demonstrated beautifully at about 5:20).

Like, look at the zhen you dropped about 4mins in. Pretty much everyone ran out of it and you only managed to kill Chloria, I think? But she ended up dg'd as well. IG + one spark to kill one person that's not even one of their big DDs.

And Godlike is apparently like...the #1 Mayhem archer zhen target. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012

I just see you dropping dead almost immediately because you have a big glowy effect surrounding you and drawing attention towards you.

Also at 5:50:

"I saw them launching fireworks."
    "Ofc cuz they cheat like hell."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Best part of your video: rebel10.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2012

...You had 2+ sparks each time you used DB... and the most people you took down were with it werewhat 3?, and you promptly died after. I mean you can see the grand flaw in your plan right?
    Have you heard of chaining ultis?, Just imagine, with that full chi while yhey were in your base, a bm runs in a hf, you sutra pot-ulti -(insert quick skill here, i personally prefer hailstorm so they don't run) - Ulti. oh hey a good chunk of their offense just might be dead now, ;3

And geez start using shell defensively instead of for chi, yea that 10 chi might be nice but it coulda saved you.

and do you GS/DP/SS ever?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Good chunk of offense is not dead lol, maybe the cannon folders. The "chunk" of offense that sees you zhen insta kills you after your ig is up, the clerics and barbs survive this zhen with ease.

If this was effective it wouldn't take us 2-3 pushes to finish a war lol.
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Let me explain why I think it is effective -

I use 1 spark, 1 IG and basically commit suicide, right? I know I won't kill anyone who is a "factor" in TW with it, sure. But what it does do, (and I don't know why people do this, but rewatch the video and see for yourself) how many of your members use AD / IG / Pan gu pot to resist it.. now, lets say I kill 3-4 people, not great. Add on a few charms ticks, meh. Add on maybe 4-5 people using up their IG / AD etc, leaving them without one defensive tactic to pull out, is that not decent?

Also, look at how many of your members are standing in range of my DB and being hit, but also trying to attack me whilst IG is up, lol. Yeah sure IG doesn't last forever, maybe I get 10 seconds use out of it, but thats 10 seconds that your some of your members are hitting a target invulnerable to damage, instead of people on my side.

I agree, this isn't a great tactic or a game changing, push stalling, offense defeating idea, I never claimed it was. It is, however, an effective way at using up many of your members defensive resources at a time they need them most, is it not?

Also, note a few times I had bms running with me but they died before they could get DG off, if DG did go off it would be a few more kills or ticks, soo it's kinda situational imo.

I rambo a lot, especially at the bit outside our base on B. Why? Kill maybe a few people, annoy some others? I was going to retreat to base anyway, might aswell do something before going back lol.

@Cyette yeah chaining ultis sounds amazing, maybe go try it in practice vs Dark, then tell me it's a viable option.
    edited December 2012

I rambo a lot, especially at the bit outside our base on B. Why? Kill maybe a few people, annoy some others? I was going to retreat to base anyway, might aswell do something before going back lol.

The people like you will realize that TW is a team work, maybe we will see better TW factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RebeI - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    if I was not playing for my team why wouldn't I just walk back to base safely and let you guys pick off the people in my squad around me? you do get, I do that so I take hits in place of them, right?

I call out your clusters on vent, I can't exactly force log people and make them aoe with me can I?
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Aside from opening zhen by yourself(its really only effective if there liek 2 other mages with you, and even then its very situational)the video was entertaining. I"d mostly say rewatch this video and alastar's video and try to see how to improve your tactics etc.

My main question, why do you have like 3 r9 mages on offense, 2 in your squad? I wasn't really counting but i do remember seeing at least 3 of them. I would move you guys to defense and just stop at midlane if you push with the offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    We were on defence. We pushed with catas for first push whilst their catas were in other war
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Aside from opening zhen by yourself(its really only effective if there liek 2 other mages with you, and even then its very situational)the video was entertaining. I"d mostly say rewatch this video and alastar's video and try to see how to improve your tactics etc.

My main question, why do you have like 3 r9 mages on offense, 2 in your squad? I wasn't really counting but i do remember seeing at least 3 of them. I would move you guys to defense and just stop at midlane if you push with the offense.

They weren't on offense.

Mayhem neglects to put anyone on offense because Tunnel Snakes are on defense and they too scurred to face us. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The people like you will realize that TW is a team work, maybe we will see better TW factions.

Dark talking about organization and team work, definitely interesting.

I think this is attempt of trolling.

Faction that has 8 people that uses forums, guild that doesn't pay vent bill and for TW uses other faction's ventrilo (or don't use it all), same guild that when its get rough call Infamous to help them out. Oh and Marshal that can't really speak english. Is this organization you speak off? No offense, but Mayhem is about 10 light years away compared to whatever organization you think you guys have.

Speaking of Rebel's video I think its great, he makes awesome wizard, and lot of master card kids can learn from him how to play. Hey dragon breath on cluster of people is a good move if those same people are really dumb enough to stay in it.

One more thing if you use ice prison before you put DB up you can't just move out of it, you get stunned every time you try.

Longkinfe no offense, I can see Dark purchased you couple r9 pieces, grats on that. Now go farm some shards and put it in so you can stop being one shotted by cata barbs. From where I stand that is rather embarrassing. And the fact you grew old writing posts about how to play what class, and you still don't know how to use that in practice is even more embarrassing.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Dark talking about organization and team work, definitely interesting.

I think this is attempt of trolling.

Faction that has 8 people that uses forums, guild that doesn't pay vent bill and for TW uses other faction's ventrilo (or don't use it all), same guild that when its get rough call Infamous to help them out. Oh and Marshal that can't really speak english. Is this organization you speak off? No offense, but Mayhem is about 10 light years away compared to whatever organization you think you guys have.

Speaking of Rebel's video I think its great, he makes awesome wizard, and lot of master card kids can learn from him how to play. Hey dragon breath on cluster of people is a good move if those same people are really dumb enough to stay in it.

One more thing if you use ice prison before you put DB up you can't just move out of it, you get stunned every time you try.

Longkinfe no offense, I can see Dark purchased you couple r9 pieces, grats on that. Now go farm some shards and put it in so you can stop being one shotted by cata barbs. From where I stand that is rather embarrassing. And the fact you grew old writing posts about how to play what class, and you still don't know how to use that in practice is even more embarrassing.

Lol...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
    edited December 2012
    So if Mayhem is so good why they have only 2 lands on the map? (and prolly 0 next week) b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    No offense, but Mayhem is about 10 light years away compared to whatever organization you think you guys have.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Seriously, I'm so sick of this delusional "we are the destined children to someday take over the server!" attitude I'm constantly hearing from Mayhem members. Server's been alive, what, 3 years? And what's the most Mayhem's ever aspired to be? Crimson's personal stack b****/human shield. That's all you've ever been, that's all you'll ever be. It's not working. Disband the faction or, at the very least, throw whoever leads the TWs under a bus and give someone else a try. Hell wtf, I don't even know where the vent claims (OR the Infamous claims for that matter) are coming from, and even if they were true they've got jack to do with TW.
    And real quick, for anyone that's heard the Infamous rumors spreading around, all that happened is the leader added the alts of 2 Infamous friends to guild, and a very spiteful and vindictive guildie who hates Infamous' guts chose to leave and spread rumors about a merge or tons of alt help or whatever rather than to accept that sometimes two Infamous people might chat in guild chat. Had to retell this story so many times to random people PMing me asking if we're merging or whatever, so here it is in writing. No, it's just like 2 alts. FFS, we also have two Crimson alts too, for no other reason than they're friends with the leader and she likes to chat with them in gc on occassion. It just so happened that people flip a **** a lot more over Infamous alts than Crimson ones.

You call people who criticize Rebel's tactic "master card kids." Ironically, just about everyone in this thread who's criticized Rebel thusfar doesn't cash shop.

And no, Dark didn't buy me my r9. I did. I saw the rapture/canny price sale coming a mile away and cashed out, bought gold and saved up and waited for a 50% off sale. Dark did sponsor me help with the boots and belt though, less so with the boots but paying the large majority of the belt. Now I'm working on the weapon myself. Doom is in a similar boat, having saved up and farmed enough for the ring and two pieces of armor, then getting a bit of help with the next two pieces. Hell yeah, my people are getting OP and hell yes you're ****ed when they're all finally geared up.

I'd also ask wtf vids you're watching, because I neither see Rebel utilizing the combo you suggested (nor you for that matter), nor can I be seen getting one-shot by barbs. Hell, quite the opposite: you can see me tanking hits from them thanks to the new gear.

Yknow what else? Dragon's Breath requires an ironguard to set up. You know why? Cause you're lit up like a friggin Christmas light and guarenteed to get focused. Hell, it's a guarentee death the moment the IG is off. Even if you could somehow miraculously tank all that, all it takes is a stun or silence and your zhen is down. But no, ok. Apparently locking yourself into place is an ingenius tactic in TW, light years beyond our comprehension.

Hey Rebel, yknow what else might force people to AD/IG? Or better yet, kill them? Your two spark AOEs.

You see that clip where we drop four of your catas in 30 seconds? THAT is teamwork. That wasn't a stroke of luck, that was organized. I was calling specific cata barb names in vent, everyone nearby listened and focused them down quick. That's why it's in the vid: because I'm proud of Dark for easily shattering the record for the fastest I've ever seen that many cata barbs drop on a lane. Meanwhile Doom's got a 20 minute vid of him and his fellow catas AFKing in your base to go read War and Peace. You call that teamwork? If you're organizing sucking ***, then sure, your teamwork is wonderful.

But no. Mayhem believes themselves to be the destined rulers of the server, light years ahead of all other guilds in teamwork and tactics! Like idiots, you shrug off our advice, confidently believing that Dragon's Breath is an ingenius tactic that other guilds simply aren't smart enough to understand. And our victories? Obviously Toothbrush fireworks are 1337 hax, and if a single squad of Dark launches them, the game rapidly saps brain cells from all Mayhem members until they're too stupid to fight back properly. We should be banned for using such cheap and inhumane tactics!

Want more advice you'll ignorantly shrug off, claiming you know better because Mayhem is some child of prophecy right out of a 3rd rate anime?

Tell your psychics to get the **** out of white voodoo. They're DDs, not barbs.
    Tell LadyLay that neither Holy Path nor speed pots make her fly faster.
    Tell that sword BM he's not a ****ing seeker.
    Tell Kolbie frenzy is a **** move that'll get her killed (and did).
    Tell YabbaDabba that as "successful" as his push might seem because he anti-stuns past the towers, it's ultimately screwed because then the catas are alone and defenseless and we eat them up like candy, the crystal regenerating what it lost before he returns.
    Tell your entire guild that failing to take down a single base tower when there's only 40 of us is still a failed push, even if we are fighting closer to our base than to yours.
    Tell your BMs to stop using fists.
    Tell yourself that casting a Blade Tempest on me and Kazuma is a friggin' waste, both because that's only two people, and because as you saw, it didn't kill either of us.

I'm so sick of this spoiled, delusional outlook where failure guilds like Mayhem and Omerta simply deny reality, making up excuses for each loss instead of accepting you guys simply got outplayed. You want Infamous to die? You want Dark to die? You want this server to change at all? Disband, or at least stop TWing. Because as it is now, your guild is nothing but a black hole, occassionally sucking up new players and decent players with the claim of "Mayhem has 3 years of experience and is one of the major guilds on the map!" Yeah, except you left out the part where it's 3 years of failure and Mayhem always gets curbstomped by the other guilds on the map. Guilds like yours divide and seperate decent players so that they don't organize up into others, then lo and behold, Crimson and Infamous are leading the map EVERY SEASON because none of the new guilds have enough resources (people) to challenge either of them.

You wanna claim you have good teamwork? Go organize up. No, you don't get to just ****ing claim you have good teamwork, it's blatantly obvious you don't. You gotta work for it. FFS, Tunnel Snakes faced Rebel, Yabba and whoever else is in their Nation War squad in a Nation War battle last Friday. Guess who won? Funny huh, how the worst-geared squad in Dark supposedly beat some of Mayhem's best-geared, despite claims that you guys have better teamwork.

Until then? You're a joke. An absolute joke of a guild that'll never amount to anything but hilarious claims of "firework hacking" to entertain the rest of us, all while being used by Crimson as a human shield, believing them to be great and trustworthy allies (despite the fact that they threw you under a friggin' bus when they had a choice between staying allied Mayhem and Dark).

For that reason, I strongly urge any Mayhems that read this to leave that stupid guild. Doesn't matter where you go, just stay away from Mayhem and Omerta. You're wasted potential if you sit in one of those guilds with your thumb up your *** as Adal encourages you to go suicide bomb with Dragon's Breath, claiming you're a genius that's great at teamwork for doing so.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited December 2012
    In our attack war vs Mayhem our cata barb Doom didn't died a single time, how many of your cata barbs can pretend the same on a attack war vs us??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    You are one that is delusional Long. We never said we will take over the server. We never said that was our goal. That was Zulu's goal, never ours.

From what I see you got rather angry there and I don't know why. I said lot of things that were true and I guess that got to you.

So lets say where exactly are you being delusional.

1) Personal **** for Crimson? Really? We aren't allies for long time, ever since they actually formed alliance with Dark. Oh yes, another great quality from Dark right there. Insure you don't get stacked. Form alliances with everyone that is potential threat. Is this is that great organization you speak of, together with Bella - then yes you are right. You guys really exceed everyone else in that area. In my eyes Crimson is back stabbing *****, carebears that have no guts to do anything except take few lands and wait for server reset.

2) Mayhem's goal was never to win over the whole map and be leading faction in sucking out the money from GM's. We are TW faction yes, a factor? Maybe not as big as we want to be, but maybe we will get there one day. So whole section that you put heart and soul into to write about how we should disband - fail. Mayhem has strong foundation, further more its a family, group of players that plays many years together and guess what Long? We don't give a **** that you think we should disband.

3) I only counted 3 CONSTRUCTIVE critics to Rebel's video here. (Btw I think they are all Dark? Coincidence probably). I don't count your posts for anything because you would probably try to mock everyone for everything. I'm not going into why, could be lot of things rough childhood, divorced parents, peeing in bed I mean.. lot of things.

4) I wasn't talking about this video when you got one shotted by cata barb Long. You got one shotted plenty I can tell you right now. You know how I know? Cause I was pulling cata. And you know what? Nothing wrong with it. Good barb comes along and one shots, it can happen even to pro players.

5) You call Mayhem fail? I have been there for nearly 4 years, and how many guilds did you change / made in that same time? We are not a fail because we don't raise to your standards. Your goals are not our goals. And your standards seems pretty high when its someone else you are talking about, however when you speak of yourself then that bar is pretty low isn't it?

6) You can say what you want, which is really power that you use to its maximum. Even idiots are allowed to speak, its democracy.

So since you are so keen to criticize on us let me remind you of 3 simple goals your guild could use:
    1. Its a game, have fun
    2. Cash shopping doesn't buy you skills
    3. Disband on server reset as usual and make new guild

Btw, here bring your fail *** tunnel snake btches to get rolled anytime anywhere. Give me a list of 5 people and we go group PvP. Anytime, anywhere. b:victory

( I know we are going to win only because tunnel snakes have you as squad lead)
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Good chunk of offense is not dead lol, maybe the cannon folders. The "chunk" of offense that sees you zhen insta kills you after your ig is up, the clerics and barbs survive this zhen with ease.

If this was effective it wouldn't take us 2-3 pushes to finish a war lol.
    I meant if you get to chain ultis, I probably didnt state it that well.
    Let me explain why I think it is effective -

I use 1 spark, 1 IG and basically commit suicide, right? I know I won't kill anyone who is a "factor" in TW with it, sure. But what it does do, (and I don't know why people do this, but rewatch the video and see for yourself) how many of your members use AD / IG / Pan gu pot to resist it.. now, lets say I kill 3-4 people, not great. Add on a few charms ticks, meh. Add on maybe 4-5 people using up their IG / AD etc, leaving them without one defensive tactic to pull out, is that not decent?

Also, look at how many of your members are standing in range of my DB and being hit, but also trying to attack me whilst IG is up, lol. Yeah sure IG doesn't last forever, maybe I get 10 seconds use out of it, but thats 10 seconds that your some of your members are hitting a target invulnerable to damage, instead of people on my side.

I agree, this isn't a great tactic or a game changing, push stalling, offense defeating idea, I never claimed it was. It is, however, an effective way at using up many of your members defensive resources at a time they need them most, is it not?

Also, note a few times I had bms running with me but they died before they could get DG off, if DG did go off it would be a few more kills or ticks, soo it's kinda situational imo.

@Cyette yeah chaining ultis sounds amazing, maybe go try it in practice vs Dark, then tell me it's a viable option.

First, its Cytte, note Cyette, I dont know how or why people see that e but its not there, Cytte, not Cyette, Cyette is another person entirely

No, its not because you had 2+ sparks each time you went and used Db, maybe you cause a few people to IG but you know that nice cluster of people, yea they moved out now and now aoes are much less effective.

its not, most people mooved

Umm its a TW you need teamwork,

again teamwork

and yea if the mediocre r8+7 demon wiz with 6 months of rust can do it, I'm pretty sure the r9 sage mage can too.

Awesome? that's definitely not the right word, mediocre seems appropriate, and If i wanted to learn to play a wizard I'd go watch Adroit & palls
    ....But he didn't use ice prison, and those people proved they were smart enough the first time he did it, so why continue to waste sparks on something proven to be useless.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    So since you are so keen to criticize on us let me remind you of 3 simple goals your guild could use:

Oh-kay.
    1. Its a game, have fun

You are talking to the leader of CrimsonJr.
    2. Cash shopping doesn't buy you skills

You are talking to a guy who not only doesn't cash shop himself, but leads a squad full of people that don't cash shop and yet is entrusted with leading defense.
    3. Disband on server reset as usual and make new guild

I made CrimsonJr for fun TWs, nor have I ever rejoined a guild that has leaders I've already followed. I was in Zulu, then left Catalyst for Kylin, then had fun with CJr, now I'm in Dark. When have I ever made another guild? Furthermore, why is my desire to try out new guilds and see if they have potential a bad thing?

Your entire post is one giant backpedal. You sit there and criticize me and say "our goals are not your goals!" Oh ok I'm sorry, I wasn't aware your goal was to be horrendously mediocre. I just assumed everyone had the goal of improving, my bad. And then you sit here and say I take this game too seriously because of my post. Yknow why my post exists? Because a certain wizard came into this thread and took everything srs business and made claims about how great his guild is. My post exists because I can't stand to read such delusional BS without wanting to shake that person and tell them to wake up.

I wasn't talking about this video when you got one shotted by cata barb Long. You got one shotted plenty I can tell you right now. You know how I know? Cause I was pulling cata. And you know what? Nothing wrong with it. Good barb comes along and one shots, it can happen even to pro players.

I neither care, nor do I understand why people use this criticism. Being one-shotted is a matter of gear, not skill or teamwork or coordination. I never brag if I one-shot someone (unless appropriate, for example Kolbie ALLOWED me to one-shot her in that vid by using a stupid genie skill, or I will rub it in if a BM physical marrows me), nor do I think people understand that getting one-shot on a Psychic is a fairly regular occurance alongside oneshotting people in return. Only reason I even responded to that point is because my video shows me tanking your cata barbs now and Rebel's shows her dying almost immediately while getting 0 to 2 kills, and you seem to be seeing reality completely differently.
    Btw, here bring your fail *** tunnel snake btches to get rolled anytime anywhere. Give me a list of 5 people and we go group PvP. Anytime, anywhere.

( I know we are going to win only because tunnel snakes have you as squad lead)

Yes, because obviously the defense I led against your stack failed horrendously, amirite?

Anyways:

Longknife
    Alastar
    Bella
    sparklecat
    Kurses
    Doom_Panda (pulls cata obviously)
    makya

There's others that frequent us, but those 7 are the same weekly. BLOODTORRENT and MrHanky for example tend to frequent our squad for Nation wars, though there's 6-7 people total that often want in our squad.

Yknow, the guys killing your catapults, mainly. We're also known for winning 5-7v20 battles next to enemy capitols during nation wars.

And ok then, enlighten me: what are Mayhem's goals?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Long, you said -
    OhLike idiots, you shrug off our advice, confidently believing that Dragon's Breath is an ingenius tactic that other guilds simply aren't smart enough to understand.

when did I shrug off your advice? when did I say I believed dragon's breath is an ingenious tactic? I said it was a tactic, I never said you weren't smart enough to understand. I was just explaining my side of it after you and the other followers decided to make a fair point on it. what exactly did I say, make me out to be an idiot? really, let me know because this interests me.

also, you said -
    I neither care, nor do I understand why people use this criticism. Being one-shotted is a matter of gear, not skill or teamwork or coordination.
    after saying -
    Tell yourself that casting a Blade Tempest on me and Kazuma is a friggin' waste, both because that's only two people, and because as you saw, it didn't kill either of us.

and then you said -
    Hey Rebel, yknow what else might force people to AD/IG? Or better yet, kill them? Your two spark AOEs.

yet you brag about not being killed, and then critize me for using a 2 spark aoe, thats smart, really smart.

I have nothing against you Long, really, but you seriously do **** me off sometimes with these posts. Most are entertaining but sometimes you just chat a load of **** to be honest.

you said -
    You wanna claim you have good teamwork? Go organize up. No, you don't get to just ****ing claim you have good teamwork, it's blatantly obvious you don't. You gotta work for it. FFS, Tunnel Snakes faced Rebel, Yabba and whoever else is in their Nation War squad in a Nation War battle last Friday. Guess who won? Funny huh, how the worst-geared squad in Dark supposedly beat some of Mayhem's best-geared, despite claims that you guys have better teamwork.

go watch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eesjxzyJh-I

that has the NW fight of your squad vs ours, have a look how many of our squad are actually in the fight before you make even more claims. also, ironically, there was a squad of 4-5 Mayhems on your side that war, but in your opinion I am sure they did nothing to help with the win, right? and if two of us Mayhems in a squad can play our part in a flag cap like that, then what does that say of your super tunnel snake squad? Where was your amazing teamwork there, Long?

Doom is a freaking crazy flag carrier and cata barb, I respect that and I respect the player. I enjoy their videos, I even enjoy yours. you make some pretty stupid choices too, but do I call you out on every one and criticize your play? I could, but I choose not to and be entertained instead. You like to troll and bash people, I get it, but come on - if you want to bash someone for having an opinion on their OWN actions then you need to sit down and think about wtf you are on about mate.

And, with regards to this -
    I'd also ask wtf vids you're watching, because I neither see Rebel utilizing the combo you suggested (nor you for that matter), nor can I be seen getting one-shot by barbs. Hell, quite the opposite: you can see me tanking hits from them thanks to the new gear.

I think he was giving me some advice on how to do it in the future, not everything revolves around you Long, your knife isn't that big.

p.s sorry for the screwed up quoting, this is hard from a phone.
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hiiii
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just a bit confused . If u are so good and organized and blah blah team work , tw experience and all .... why u couldn't defeat Dark even with Watchers stack?

I am not trying to troll u or something , but since Dark has no vent to organize during TW and u say they suck at organizing during tw and got stacked by 2 guilds why couldn't Mayhem , such an old guild with many years or experience playing together and all the things u said u have that could offer u an advantage in this TW still made u loosing .

I mean what is your excuse now? b:angry Don't even try to say gears cos that is just lame .
    And i repeat myself . IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION b:chuckle
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Lol @ adalgiso.

First off we had vent , we have vent.

And this Marshal you speak of wipes the floor with all of you. If your team work was so fantastic you would have finally won a war.....non stacked or vs a dead guild lol. You just said "lol at long for dying to a cata barb" I hope your not being serious...

Best part is the "non speaking English Marshall" does what she's told and doesn't try to solo 40 ppl on lane B
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    About time you made a TW vid.
    In our attack war vs Mayhem our cata barb Doom didn't died a single time, how many of your cata barbs can pretend the same on a attack war vs us??
    Just a bit confused . If u are so good and organized and blah blah team work , tw experience and all .... why u couldn't defeat Dark even with Watchers stack?

I am not trying to troll u or something , but since Dark has no vent to organize during TW and u say they suck at organizing during tw and got stacked by 2 guilds why couldn't Mayhem , such an old guild with many years or experience playing together and all the things u said u have that could offer u an advantage in this TW still made u loosing .

I mean what is your excuse now? b:angry Don't even try to say gears cos that is just lame .
    And i repeat myself . IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION b:chuckle

^

Because we needed wytche to win TW duh! XD
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Your marshal is one of the best sins on Harslands. Not just gear wise, but I also skill wise. Excellent assassin that knows how to play her toon. But you are wrong, Armani, she didn't wipe floor with me. Ask her yourself if you don't believe me we went 1vs1, it was 40 minute long fight with no winner. (she won first fight because I wasn't aware of damage she can deal - 2nd fight I was ready.)

Someone asked how come Doom panda didn't die whole TW. Doom is good barb that plays good and has gear to back it up with. I can only say good job to that person. Rest of you shouldn't be so eager to brag about other people success tho.

To Long, since you claim you are so eager to have good even fights in TW, how come Dark goes for mayhem who are idiots that can't do anything right? Why don't you go for Crimson? Why don't you go for Infamous? Why don't you go for deicide maybe they know something?

Oh I forgot Deicide is no touchy touchy. Stroke a deal with them didn't you? You get 5 lands but don't stack poor ol' Dark b:chuckle
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    also, you said -

after saying -

and then you said -

yet you brag about not being killed, and then critize me for using a 2 spark aoe, thats smart, really smart.

-insert gif of banging head against a wall-

your first quote was longie talking about how Adal was using how long got one shot by a cata as an argument point as to why he is a bad player. (its not a good argument point btw)

your second one is how BT is a waste if used on only 2 people who it doesn't kill. (Its a wasteful use of chi)

and the third is how your sparks could have been better used since you were talking about making people waste their defensive options

I cant even fathom how you ended up thinking these were hypocritical statements, the only two with similar points are the second two and that's about a proper use of chi....
    I <3 A lot of people
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    edited December 2012

your first quote was longie talking about how Adal was using how long got one shot by a cata as an argument point as to why he is a bad player. (its not a good argument point btw)

your second one is how BT is a waste if used on only 2 people who it doesn't kill. (Its a wasteful use of chi)

and the third is how your sparks could have been better used since you were talking about making people waste their defensive options

I cant even fathom how you ended up thinking these were hypocritical statements, the only two with similar points are the second two and that's about a proper use of chi....

so he says being 1 shot is a bad argument, right?
    then he says not to use DB but use a 2 spark skill that can kill people, right?
    then he says I used a 2 spark skill but didn't kill him, right?

so how is not being 1 shot a good argument? that's just focusing on gear too, which is one reason why he said Adal's argument was a bad one.

If thats not hypocrisy then I don't know what is