Your pwi "oops" moment

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I did not log out for 3 days when I first started playing because I could not figure out how to save the game. b:chuckle

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I did not log out for 3 days when I first started playing because I could not figure out how to save the game. b:chuckle

lolol yes!! I got in my first squad for my fb 19 and was about halfway through it when my doorbell rang. Looked for the pause button everywhere!! b:surrenderstill havn't found it to this day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In Archosaur, I needed space in my inventory to get a quest done. I was dropping boots when no one was around. Suddenly someone came, picked them up and flew away. I was still stuck reading the quest reward so I couldn't see who stole my fashion b:sweat
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was on my sin clearing out my inventory and npc'd my hook and thorns on accident. Then it took me about 20 minutes to figure out what I had did.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Idk, the forum may remeber back when I was super sleepy and somehow npced my +10 4 socket with vit stone lunar pack cape. That sure sucked.

Or maybe when using orbs to get my bow to +10 and forgeting to put the orb in on the last try....needless to say- I didn't get lucky.
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When I first started playing this game and arrived at the area near Walled Stronghold where you can see the lvl 40ish "man-spiders" on shattered jade shore. I tut those orange named huge mobs was end game monsters that you needed to be really strong to kill xD

Kind of an "oops"-moment ^^
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol did the stat thing at the start on my bm, cos i thought it would be a good all rounder, and figured adding magic would make attacks more powerful.
    Soloing for ages 'cos i didn't know how to squad anyone and way too shy and embarrassed to ask for help.
    Actually had a funny one recently, was in bh51, tabbing attacking mobs, tabbed to the new wall guardians, attacked not realizing what it was or what they do, insta killedb:shutup
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i made the last boss in warsong dissapere.woops....
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Spent mucho cash on this game before I knew exactly what I was doing.

Coulda had R9 if I'd waited till I truly understood ****. Oh well, you live and learn.

This time I spent mah free money on a mint PC instead.

1400 quid of awesome.

~~

Stupid forum still kills any post with a ****ing pound sterling sign.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Stupid forum still kills any post with a ****ing pound sterling sign.

Tell me about it. I can't do n + ~ :(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Tsyren - Archosaur
    Tsyren - Archosaur Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Got ganked by like 5 or 6 random 9xs in PK.
    Came back, AoEd, slaughtered every single one.

Then realized that the group that had ganked me had left and I had just killed all of my friends... b:sad
    The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Got Myself Gerenox Vanity fists 2 sockets !!!- spend lots of coin to +6 them !

I went grinding one day and as we BM's do, we pull a LOT of mobs and then AOE them to death. Axes were working fine.

Well every now and again you have to go clean your inventory, so needless to say I went and sold everything i picked up. Went back and AOE'ed some more. This went on for almost 8 - 9 hours ( I was having fun ) and making DQ points as well !!

Decided it was time to do some quests - Pulled out my fists....wait WHAT !!!! I sold it accidentially during one of my invent cleaning sprees !!! Noooooooooooo

That day I almost quit the game cause of my stupidity.....

This was in the days before the system asked you " This is a rare item, are you sure you want to sell ? " URRRGGHH

My GOOD moment was about 6 months back when comming out of a Nirvi I ran around to sell my raps and cannies. Got a catshop that sold 183 Raps @ 160,000 coins each - Toon clearly forgot a extra 0 at the end. Unfortunatl;y i could only buy 63 at that point. Ran to another catshop to quickly sell at 1.3 mil and then wanted to go back to to get some more, unfortunately catshop either DC'ed or logged. O well at least i made 72 mil profit in like 40 seconds...... hehehe b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    over 500M loss from mispricing
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    NPC's my rank 9 chest 4x josd acidentally, didn't realize it until trying to find it the next day.

After submitting ticket about 2 months later i got a new one, but no +10 or Josd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My PWI oops moment was when I realised that I had spent over a year working on my assassin and on his gear, only to get bored quick at endgame when all that anyone wanted him for was to APS spam everything to death. So I made a Seeker in the effort to enjoy the game again. It worked! My sin is now enjoying his new occupation as a full time catshop, helping me to get my Seeker's R9 and G16. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    my oops moment was adding a ton of str to my first cleric back in '08.

Well wuddaya expect? I couldn't whack nuttin with my lil sword!

b:laugh
  • dakymashinaaa
    dakymashinaaa Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    when i was noob, i sold mold to npc b:shocked
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I guess I'd been playing for about a week when I got my first quest to visit the Celestial Recluse/Elder w/e. Anyway, not realizing it was up in the sky I ran all over at ground level looking for him. Finally, having no luck, I spotted what I thought was an odd-looking NPC -- a big round thing with some ugly thing sitting atop it. I walked up to it to ask for directions and was promptly one-shotted by Sword Tamer, a world boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I guess I'd been playing for about a week when I got my first quest to visit the Celestial Recluse/Elder w/e. Anyway, not realizing it was up in the sky I ran all over at ground level looking for him. Finally, having no luck, I spotted what I thought was an odd-looking NPC -- a big round thing with some ugly thing sitting atop it. I walked up to it to ask for directions and was promptly one-shotted by Sword Tamer, a world boss.

i made it a mission as a low level to get killed by every world boss in the game, sadly i never found the ones in the desert, and now they are constantly dead, so my mission will never be completed QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012

i made it a mission as a low level to get killed by every world boss in the game, sadly i never found the ones in the desert, and now they are constantly dead, so my mission will never be completed QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    - buying a +10 orb from someone before I knew how they really worked, thinking it would +10 my weapon. Nope. +1

- IH cast on the tank standing next to me, only to realize I was IHing myself. He died. I lived, for a few moments anyway.

-getting yelled early in my playing because I was IHing the tank instead of using BB and I couldn't keep up with healing everyone. My retort,

I don't have a spell with the initials BB.
    Blue bubble idiot
    Wtf is a blue bubble?

-lastly, I mailed a decent amount of coins to a friend. Friend never got them. I mailed them to someone to their happiness I'm sure, that I guess, has a similar name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My first oops moment on my seeker..

I jsut got edged blur and wanted to test it out on mobs 20 lvls lower then me.

i forgot to turn pk protection to on, and there was 3-4 lvl 30s where I was testing it <.<

b:cry
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    when i was noob, i sold mold to npc b:shocked

sometimes my gf still does that, nobody wants to buy low lvl molds :(
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    clicking the install buttonb:surrender

I can tell one of many that my ingame wife has had..

I sent her over mill in coins,3 years ago that was big you know,well anyways she didnt want it so she deleted the mail thinking it would be sent back to me...bye bye coins bye bye :((
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The worst one I can remember is when I used knockback on my Psych when in BH in Valley of Disasters. The boss just disappeared in our line of sight and then one of my squadmates saw the boss on top of the hill, so high that we can't attack it anymore. They got no one to blame but me. b:shockedb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think you can knockback a boss in bh59
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think you can knockback a boss in bh59

LOL I had no idea. But it must've been a glitch or something. Good if it only happened on my screen, but my squadmates saw the boss went up high, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I bet the moment i was doing fcc and i found out that mystics can keep me alive while i kept saying we gunna dieb:surrender
    or maybe when i found out an archer should not get 2 vit 1 mag str 1 dex every 2 lvl;sb:surrender (i found out at lvl 40) and when i had used like half the summer vacation to get it that far...
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I killed someone during a world boss in my guild that was also in PK mode on my BM. I HFed and he ran up at the same moment to hit the boss and he died :3 That's really the only thing I know of I've been cussed over. It was quite a bit of drama. The guild leader told him to not go into PK if he didn't expect he might die XD
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • Antigone - Momaganon
    Antigone - Momaganon Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2012

omg EXACTLY same happend to me 3 years ago xDDD