Your pwi "oops" moment

12346»

Comments

• Kaeriyr - Sanctuary
    Kaeriyr - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Landing on a place where I need to complete quest, going afk and when I'm back my plat charm is *****

><

That happened to me lol, Orchid Petalis when was level 70, on other hand, my oops moment was when I first started PWI, thought Cenminator was a normal enemy and attacked it b:shutup

• Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Didn't rib. Oops
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im an archer and my biggest "oops" moments are when i tab a mob through the wall and pull a whole group around the corner. Caused a few squad wipes that way LOLb:chuckle
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My biggest pwi oops is playing this game. No matter how many times I leave, it always pulls me back in b:sad b:surrender

I don't think I have any other oops other than on my first toon (veno), her stats were everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My biggest pwi oops is playing this game. No matter how many times I leave, it always pulls me back in b:sad b:surrender

+1
    b:chuckle
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Farming R9 on a french server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I just had an oops moment b:sad

My Aquadash was +4 and I used a Tisang (or however you spell the darn thing) stone and forgot that if it doesn't work it resets the weapon b:cry b:cry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeiLilana - Dreamweaver
    MeiLilana - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I once set up shop on the platform to sell teleacustics while waiting for a bh squad. The title of the shop was S> Tele 13k (a good price at the time). A few seconds later, I got the exclamation point on my screen and was excited because I sold ALL of them in one go, but then saw that it said I sold them at 100 coins each... I forgot to put in my asking pice!

When I got my fb 39, it was my first time in there, as I was very new, and we were just moving along killing everything because my new faction leader and other higher level members were running me though. We got to one spot and everyone stopped. I was thinking "Well, they must be waiting fo me to shoot something because they have been doing most of the work. I better show some initiative." So, I tabbed on a mob and shot it thinking everyone else would then jump in. The whole group of mobs comes at us and we all died and everyone started asking why I did that and was all mad. I was confused and said "I'm sorry, I thought you were waiting for me to kill something!". They said no and left squad and I was sitting there wondering what went wrong. It was a few days later when I was telling someone else what happened and they told me the boss Farren was actually in the group of mobs and I hadn't even seen it there...
    You read my signature. That's enough social interaction for one day.
  • Alkrivar - Sanctuary
    Alkrivar - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    about two days ago.

i'm starting to get really acquainted with FCC now, met some nice people. So, we have a flawless run with a squad of people I'm started to really like. We get to exp room, we fight boss, and just as he dies i press flesh ream. and even though i didnt click tab. the flesh ream goes and hits the explosive mob next to him, I and the larger hp guys tank the explosion, but the squishies died b:shocked

b:surrender

Though I was forgiven in the end, i'lll remember not to use a skill at the end!
  • serenwynna
    serenwynna Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yesterday I reached 48% of 101 on my cleric after a nix run. I then went straight into a BH metal run despite it being 3am...and decided to use all the xp cubes from it on my TW genie as my invent was getting full. Accidentally selected infuse xp instead. Even clicked "Level Up" a few times because I couldn't work out why the cubes weren't being used up. Bye bye almost 50%.
    b:surrender
  • Risen_Tide - Archosaur
    Risen_Tide - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On my shop toon, I had 500 tokens that I couldn't sell so I decided to try a random sage psy skill book (I have another psy that is 101 sage, this one is going demon) it came out as sage bubble of life which I didn't have on my psychic, I was as happy as can be seeming I severely wanted that aoe purify, I went to the apothecary to NPC some dq things and some herbs that I couldn't be bothered to sell, 10 minutes later I go to dual log my psychic to trade the bubble of life to him, I am in the trade box and I look for the bubble of life...where is it? I then realise I accidentally npc'd it with the herbs and dq.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Playing Archosaur server since June 2010 b:victory
    Marshal of Obsidian
    ~A naked TW is a fun TW~ b:laugh
  • feakyfreak
    feakyfreak Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Opps moments I had:
    1. Plusing a lvl 20 or so white magic sword to +3 instead of plusing a TT sword with same icon. Fortunaletlly I was lucky with mirages and didn't lose too many od them.
    2. Equiping a Nirvana weapon before make it next grade - it bound and now I can't make it more grade because I don't have blacksmith skill.
    3. At FC last boss (the one before heads) I was doing hands. After I killed a hand I was keep getting back to hit boss. I was switching targets constantly. I was about to target boss again but at the same moment I clicked on it a replica apeared. I clicked my attack skill... squad almost wipe, only tank survived. xD Fortunatelly everyone had my ress buff so it was not a huge problem. Since then I always check the target name before I att.
    4. Clicking "Divorce" right after getting married supposing it was next part of marriage quest...
    5. "Setting" a catshop and forgeting to click "Done". Realising after 5h.

b:chuckleb:surrender

oh my b:chuckle i wanna see how ur husbands face expression looked after that divorce
  • feakyfreak
    feakyfreak Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1. selling 50 general summers token for 5k each
    2. saying "private" stuff in normal chat at west gate b:chuckle
    3. buying lunar glade insignia weapon for 65kk, selling the deicides 5 min later for 20
    4. 997876667 squad whipes caused of me
    5. accidently abandoned the faction i was leader for when i was drunk-passed lead to someone that left the game b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    recent same OOPS...

attacking the warsong boss with 1 mob left behind

insta death b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Going to change your password via the "forgot ID" page and not getting the email, sending in a ticket and all about it, then going to your blocked addresses page on yahoo mail and seeing that the email address that sends you the change password link is blocked, like that I have personally blocked it o_o not sure when but it was humiliating to reply to PWI's email by saying that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    changing of main char just because pwe dont allow name changes b:cry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So when scroll of tome was first released, a friend of mine was like, "yo Kni, you want this? Sell it to you 75m."

And I was like, "pffffft nahhh, I'll wait a couple weeks for price to go down."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd consider this as more of a "crawl in a hole and die of shame" kind of moment - my faction was doing one of the Base Trials; where once you got up to the boss there was strictly NO AOE'ING or it'd pull practically the entire room. I foxformed and ran up to the boss to amp; when insead of then hitting F7 (my foxform hotkey) to get back into human form I hit 7 (my myriad rainbow hotkey). I could only watch on in horror as the room errupted into a glorious, extreme lag-inducing lightshow. I was killed practically instantly and have never ever ever lived that down. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Getting jumped in SP by a sin, hitting AD, Will, RoTP, HF then Fissure. Ops kill everyone in the Room b:shocked
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being the cleric in a BH seat and getting taken hostage by a vile pile of bones on the ground. I got free literally last second to prevent a wipe. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    have you ever had a pwi "oops" moment that involved poor judgement? perhaps a game glitch? Priced something wrong? share your stories.

Mine involves a problem with I guess communication between my client and the server. I wanted to sell a piece of fashion so grabbed some teles to world chat. link the fashion and start waiting for offers. All of a sudden i keep getting 10k offers over and over. I start to get mad....I mean pure red fashion!! Worth much more than 10k. I world chat again explaining that the nab offers will be ignored. Finally someone whispers me and asked "well how much do you think a tele is worth?". i jumped over to my other client to look and i had been linking teles the whole time though in my other client it clearly says the fashion...even when clicking the link. Felt like such a dummy lol. b:surrender

that's the first right off the top of my head though i am sure I have many more.

Talking about world chat issues, I was trying to sell a FC room, I sent a lot of teles and no answer.. I was with a friend, I told him no one was answering my teles and he tried to world chat it. He sent 1 tele and got some people to the squad. When they enter squad and saw me in it they say "I pmed you so many times and you just kept world chating and no answering our pms, bla bla bla" but I didn't got any pm! I was with chat in normal mode, so I can see all kind of messages and I didn't get any pms! This from a lot of people b:embarrass b:surprised
    Idk what happened, I just couldn't receive pm's... After I discover that I sent a tele apologizing people and explaining what was happening... :\
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    >Entered Cognitum Valley in the Lunar Glade
    >Accidentally gives our party's Barb Soul of Silence
    >"Oh no..."

The ten minutes in that valley that followed had many of the wraiths pulled running around like kids during recess and that Barb's poor MP pool filling and emptying constantly...
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Magibai - Heavens Tear
    Magibai - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh i had an "Oops" moment last night.
    Just finished a full WS, and I wanted to buy the EoO's from the squad(bought for 1.2mil) as I was trading the banker, I wasn't able to trade the money. So I told them to drop and I would drop the coins. I ended up trying to drop 24mil instead of 2.4m for the two. As i began to freak out, i left the squad and picked up the coins thinking they would go to me. But since this game is b:shutup ALL the coins went to the squad members, and none to me. Thankfully they all gave my coins back b:thanks
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Was about to pull metal, I notice I am lacking a charm. Switch to human, put charm on, switch to tiger, notice now you are lacking right genie, switch to human, get the genie, switch to tiger, notice you lack a blessing, back to human...

I bet squad had fun watching that show.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47