Your pwi "oops" moment

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Everytime that I stop play veno 6 months and log it to kill someone, I go in fox form tu amp&purge than try to do the human skills on fox form and wonder why that don't work. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Everytime that I stop play veno 6 months and log it to kill someone, I go in fox form tu amp&purge than try to do the human skills on fox form and wonder why that don't work. xD

omg a girl after my own heart I so totally do the same thing. I have demon version of both amp and purge (not sage of course qq) try to do another skill right after and am like wtf!!! Why can't I...Jeezus I feel like a moron "switch forms* That is the whole reason I don't take my veno into nw...cause I would be such a bigger dumass than usual (and believe me you don't want me being too stupid lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Doing
    BH, getting to the boss and realizing I wasn't able to get the quest
    from the BH NPC. Worst part, being laughed at by squad members for
    uber-excitement. Oh God why... T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Death_Paw - Archosaur
    Death_Paw - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My oops moment happens a lot.. I'm used to using tangling mire so sometimes when I go to pull I accidentally click that out of habit instead of Earthflame.. Pulls the entire group lol.. Oops : /
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    >Playing as a Mystic
    >Buffs a BM with Falling Petals just as he lures Wurlord
    >Entire football team of Wurlords target and fry me
    >Forgot to Resurrect myself after buffing everyone else with it
    >98% to leveling up
    >MFW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    >Playing as a Mystic
    >Buffs a BM with Falling Petals just as he lures Wurlord
    >Entire football team of Wurlords target and fry me
    >Forgot to Resurrect myself after buffing everyone else with it
    >98% to leveling up
    >MFW

Isn't that the part where you holy path into the glow and pray? b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Isn't that the part where you holy path into the glow and pray? b:laugh

I was too far away, and they formed a nice line for a firing squad as soon as they came up to us.
    There was no escape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Logs on as mystic, and spamming skills as if still on veno and wondering why aren't certain skills not working. ex : tries to heal pet (3 on veno, 2 on mystic and 3 being self heal) wondering why isn't pet's hp going up.

Same applies to cleric/mystic -facepalm-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Tried to refine sword for my wizard, it's refine state dropped from +3 to 0 b:puzzled,
    so my game during next months will be such:
    spend on mirages, spend mirages to refine sword,
    log out to play other games b:victory.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had an oops moment just a few hours ago.

My freshly levelled lv.80 Archer alt finally decided to spend some money and get the lv.79 Skill which max movement speed for a short time.
    Obviously I wanted to try it, but I had no chi at all so I thought"I'll just kill a few mobs to get the chi". I went to a lv.80ish mob zone, started to kill a few mobs, then went parking my alt in Snowy Village. I logged off. 30 minutes later I realized that I had forget why I was killing these mobs and never tried that new skill. b:shutup <-- daydreaming much
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mine is the worst... I went my first time in Full Warsong and picked by mistake the only 2 Nirvana G16 molds on the run from one boss b:cry I felt so ashamed and my blood pressure went up (at the end I went to medical emergency section) b:cry

I hate making mistakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:victory

back when I had a level 55 barbarian which took me a month or more to quest to it.... Thinking I was so good "had level 30 NPC gear at that time" trying to vs level 60-70 blademasters, ect, ect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Tried to refine sword for my wizard, it's refine state dropped from +3 to 0 b:puzzled,
    so my game during next months will be such:
    spend on mirages, spend mirages to refine sword,
    log out to play other games b:victory.

Honestly, thats not a fail. I spent 500 mirages at time at refining sessions soemtimes to end up with +0, thats like 7m right now, but eventually i get +7 on it and stop, ending with less spent then orbing

My fail moment, logs on, says hello to everyone in faction chat, doesnt get a response, gets mad, says hi again, still no response, complains about no response, no response, looks above my head, im factionlessb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mine is the worst... I went my first time in Full Warsong and picked by mistake the only 2 Nirvana G16 molds on the run from one boss b:cry I felt so ashamed and my blood pressure went up (at the end I went to medical emergency section) b:cry

I hate making mistakes.

Sorry to hear that you felt bad about it b:surrender. Don't worry about such things, some players might hate you for it, but those who are farming their whole gear will find the drop again. Treat it like a game, and try not to let it stress you so much b:sad
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    trying to talk to auction lady in archo
    clicking in her, nothing
    clink again, nothing
    get annoyed, spam click on her

about 5 mins later i realize its a player next to the auction lady im clicking on lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My fail moment, logs on, says hello to everyone in faction chat, doesnt get a response, gets mad, says hi again, still no response, complains about no response, no response, looks above my head, im factionlessb:cry

LOLb:chuckle
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Honestly, thats not a fail. I spent 500 mirages at time at refining sessions soemtimes to end up with +0, thats like 7m right now, but eventually i get +7 on it and stop, ending with less spent then orbing

Here is matter in time, which I am spending to get coins and in time to trash them.

Believe me or not, but this is not joy to do such things.

And this is not endgame yet for me.

This is why max level of my character what was at my accounts 82 - I can't afford to play this "game".
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Here is matter in time, which I am spending to get coins and in time to trash them.

Believe me or not, but this is not joy to do such things.

And this is not endgame yet for me.

This is why max level of my character what was at my accounts 82 - I can't afford to play this "game".

Im f2p myself.

Just do your dailies, do some fcc runs with a squad (dont buy them) and youll hit lv 100 fast. Its much easier to make money at lv 100. Dont worry about refining past 3 or so till lv 100, other then maybe on a lunar weapon, which you could get to +5, or buy at +5 for cheap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Im f2p myself.

Just do your dailies, do some fcc runs with a squad (dont buy them) and youll hit lv 100 fast. Its much easier to make money at lv 100. Dont worry about refining past 3 or so till lv 100, other then maybe on a lunar weapon, which you could get to +5, or buy at +5 for cheap

This is what I don't want to do - fast leveling.

I now have almost all items at +3-+4, one at +5, rank 6, but again this all is my time.
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In NW it's embarrassing when you attack a caster with barb and think " yay easy target " and end up trying to damage them and pathetically die to 1-2 hits.

QQ

totally agree !
    although rank up, rep up and kick'em up//with some apoth and hp charm it might work !
    /e or stun the hell out of them..if you can reach any
    /e2 oh and to be on topic
    my latest oops moment was on my seeker :
    doing a random FC run 88+, 1 goes afk, when he comes back another goes afk..then the cleric is kinda dumb and lets my charm ticking instead of healing at all, at big pull someone gets harpy aggro and the cleric finally remembers OH I CAN HEAL. So cleric dies, every1 else dies with the mobs from pull. Some1 asks "Where is vortex?"- OOPS i forgot i was near dead shade telling a buddy just how great my fc run was..then i pull the mobs, vortex them up and say "Here it is!"
    >>
    <<
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    totally agree !
    although rank up, rep up and kick'em up//with some apoth and hp charm it might work !
    /e or stun the hell out of them..if you can reach any

Ah, the downfall of tab targetting. Maybe dont just tab and run, but observe your target before attacking. Honestly, barbs are deadly in NW because they all look alike, especially in tiger form, and are avoided unless you know that they are easy to kill already. Look at the mage you target, if they are holding something shiny and redish, dont walk towards it, just play casual and ignore them. once you attack them and they see your damage, they know what you are, and they will take you kittys out.

I myself find barbs confusing, especially when they converge on you in tiger form. some of them hit hard, some of them dont, but you cant tell which is which!b:shocked

Oops moment holypaths into combat thinking i can 3 spark faith ig and kill everyone to save the flag bearer.

holypath..... no faith, 3 spark, no chi for other antistun, ig, stunned, spark wears off, flag bearer gets killed while im frozen, they all hit me when i unfreezeb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah in NW I started to avoid some familiar faced casters... learned fast which are the bad targets. Also figured sins/melees are kinda easy to kill in NW with a barbarian.
    Of course the r9+12 casters dont give a **** what barb they're hitting...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ooops moments:
    -clearing abaddon til BH boss and remembering I didn't take the quest >_<;
    -buying 2500 Cannies for 80k each during first NW,trying to resell them for 85k, prices went down like crazy and lost most of the coins I invested (bad merchant >_<)
  • _Agalloch_ - Archosaur
    _Agalloch_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    my brother Npced my r9 weapon,Ring and few more gear parts cause he was mad at me ( not on this char ofc) sent a ticket and they give everything back except the weapon, and wen i asked why i didn't get the weapon too, i got this reply! " we would not revert the trades as it would be unfair for the others involved", seems Npc vendor have more rights then me!

didn't get my weapon til the day, ty pwi for caring for us! b:cute

sorry for my bad engrish!
  • ddunn0o
    ddunn0o Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    bump! i like this thread :p
  • Tsyren - Archosaur
    Tsyren - Archosaur Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I didn't do this but I sure witnessed it all personally.

A GM came to the Secret Passage to watch PvP and everyone crowded around him. Me and my friend were joking around (I actually pulled Dismal Shade, lol) about how to kill it.

Then my friend accidentally 1shot the GM and we were both like "oh shet".

Turns out BearClawTwo wasn't wearing his +9999999 defense cape.

b:laugh
    The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Turns out BearClawTwo wasn't wearing his +9999999 defense cape.

b:laugh

BearClawTwo? b:suprised

Is that BearClawRawr just making another character? or is it a new fake! b:shutup

Killing gms = fun b:cute

Heres a GM ooops moment though.
    Long ago, running a tt 1-3 as noobs. The cleric in our squad apparently had an open ticket, that got answered as we were killing a boss. Cleric was in bb, then suddenly poofs to that island all the gms use for kidnapping us to talk to us. And ofcourse, we all die having no BB on Soul Banisher
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Long ago, running a tt 1-3 as noobs. The cleric in our squad apparently had an open ticket, that got answered as we were killing a boss. Cleric was in bb, then suddenly poofs to that island all the gms use for kidnapping us to talk to us. And ofcourse, we all die having no BB on Soul Banisher

This is totally epic. XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BearClawTwo? b:suprised

Is that BearClawRawr just making another character? or is it a new fake! b:shutup

Killing gms = fun b:cute

He's probably just his toon on that server, and since Arch and Sanc share the same name database, he's unable to reuse it.

I have fond memories of BearClawRawr teleporting us to outside the gate of west arch and immediately dying from someone's AoE because he was white, and never put on any gear.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I have fond memories of BearClawRawr teleporting us to outside the gate of west arch and immediately dying from someone's AoE because he was white, and never put on any gear.

b:chuckle
    I saw BearClaw in Cube one day watching over the corner in room 1. I turned him into a tiger. He was wearing his GM gear then.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★