Your pwi "oops" moment

Comments

• Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My moment has to be...When I made my first toon on here. Was origionally a cleric (cuz I liked the idea of heals for myself, this was before EG and TB classes) and having little knowledge of stat builds I made it a full melee HA cleric b:laugh

Wasn't until I reached lv30 that I realized the HA effected my healing spells, that's when I moved to a diff class and retired that toon.

R.I.P Boobheals (Dreamweaver) b:surrender
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    LosTEscape - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Way back, first TW ever, didnt know that i have to tele in the TW, flew to the land where it was happening. I was like where the *** is everyone?
    We will add r9 they said... it will be fun they said...
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I fed fungus on my pet instead of using it for the pet bag slot QQ
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ups moments.. lol got few of those.

1) Deleted mail with sapphire gem in it which was present from a friend.

2) Bought regular token of luck thinking its best token of luck for 4.7 milion thinking how I will
    make few coins. Back in the days 4.7 milions was basically everything I had.

3) Sometimes I forget in PvP you can't just roar at people when you are on barb. They won't agro on you instead of friend. Need more PvP less PvE hehe

4) Just recently bought several gold charms thinking I will get same amount extra since the promotion. Only thing was, promotion was over.

5) Almost rage quitted when I npc'd my wings of cloudcharger. I looked for them everywhere, whole day. I forgot to check account stash of course. And there they were.. lol

6) Bought a reset scroll for my brother. I thought his seeker has too much dexterity. I used reset scroll and reseted 25 points out of his dex to vitality. Only to find out he can't use his weapon now. Bought another reset scroll and put everything how it was.

7) Biggest ups to this day I think....
    My wife got new fashion and I didn't notice for 3 days b:sadb:shutup
  • MistressAni - Raging Tide
    MistressAni - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My "oops" moment happened on last friday during the assault being in a hurry to sell my drops and return back to my mobbing spot I accidentally sold one of the pieces of my own gear that switched while I was checking the gear drops specs which I didn't notice when I clicked yes at the Npc at the time. ^_^!
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Probably my dumbest moment is right after i got 5.0 on my assassin way long time ago. Went into a NV with a bunch of guild mates after a drinking game in vent. Well we were messing around waiting for people to come in and I took off most of my gear. Long story short, I rushed in with nothing but my weapon and ornaments on, ended up taking aggro and tanking for a good minute or two (charmed + cleric) before dying. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why till I looked in my inventory and saw all my gear chilling there. x_x
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This worst dungeon run so far happened to my low lvl psy just the other day in SP. I knew it was a PK zone, but no one ever did any harm to me there. This time, I was doing call of duty 29 with my lvl 77 sin friend. So I was running behind his back as he got attacked by a lvl 82 seeker, which was lurking around the corner. And my little psy got one-shotted before I realised what's happened.
    I was stubborn enough to come back and then, in the same spot, a mob spawned behind my back and attacked me. I chose to run away, but... got one-shotted in the back by the same hero seeker girl.
    So my friend asked me to teleport out and just use the teleport stone in Archo.
  • Nadel - Dreamweaver
    Nadel - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    NPC'd my genies on my first 3 toons because they were "annoying and useless". Fortunatly I made a friend who was able to explain just how useful they can be a short time later. I still have no luck making them though, I think it's karma.
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My "oops" moment happened on last friday during the assault being in a hurry to sell my drops and return back to my mobbing spot I accidentally sold one of the pieces of my own gear that switched while I was checking the gear drops specs which I didn't notice when I clicked yes at the Npc at the time. ^_^!

oh... that's just straight bad luck ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My biggest oops moment was my name.... I wish there was a name change tbh but its whatevs .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • minedragonss
    minedragonss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:chuckleb:victory

i put an ability over my fly ability and now i cant fly:( there is no way to get it back
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i put an ability over my fly ability and now i cant fly:( there is no way to get it back

Hit "E" and pick the fly icon. :3 You can drag it to your hotkey bar again.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Got killed in PK. Rebuffed fast to go out again since the fight was still in progress. Flied to the crowd of enemies and got stunned. Wait, do I have any GSs left? Sht I didn't. Had to get out of there, was red named without sutras and everyone was attacking me. Used IG just to survive. Didn't work very well, ended up being killed. Luckily I only dropped some cheap pots. Could've dropped PanGu tome, cube necklace and magic rings I use in TW when pulling a catapult. b:sweat
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    How about accidentally crafting wrong nirvana helmet?

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ooops moment last night. Goes into NW with no mp foodb:shutupb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How about accidentally crafting wrong nirvana helmet?

Had a buddy that wanted me to craft her Nirvana helm but she was missing mats. I had to go afk before she got them but she messaged me when she did. Then I' messaged her back saying I could craft, she was afk. Later, I came back from afk myself and saw a message from her saying she was back....

After so long of not being on at the same time she whispered and told me what happened: She'd gotten another friend to craft her Lunar helm. He made the Lunar green, decomped, then the Lunar gold, and... decomped that for a soul edge for G13 Nirvana. So all her Lunar mats (about 35m worth) she had to recollect again since first tier Nirvana uses the helm, not a souledge.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ooops moment last night. Goes into NW with no mp foodb:shutupb:cry

I went in NW last night with 50ish HP foods, and only 10k left on my HP charm. Suffice it to say, I ran out of both after about 30 minutes. >_>

Still managed 131 tokens though.

Edit: My biggest oops, ever... I had enough Dorbs to +8 something. I had intended to +8 my R8 bow. Instead, I accidentally +8 a random trash drop bow. >_> I was so furious...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I get an oops moment often...mostly in pvp..like misclicking pots, skills, wrong target clicking, etc..theres this one time i went out west pvp and forgot i had no dolls..well i ended up dropping lunar axes drandonfiee or w.e there called 6.3 flyer and my lvl 5 tome...yes a rare 3 drops..go figure
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There have been a few times where I though the Available quests were the Active quests. It's bad when some one just help you and they have to help you again because you didn't pick up the quest.

This has happened more than once form me being sleep deprived or just not thinking clearly. b:embarrass
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just did BH Metal and I was looking at my Genie to see how much SP it would take to lvl it to 102. Later I went to feed it some cubes and I clicked lvl up, then when nothing happened I clicked it again.

There went like 36 million SP and my genie is pointlessly about 1/4th the way to lv103 b:surrender

I have a decent genie and every skill already, but seeing that 0 under SP was sad b:cry

Now my genie is closer to 103 than I am -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • XxXxIrisxXxX - Dreamweaver
    XxXxIrisxXxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My ''oops'' moment was funny. Back in the noob days of PWI, I knew nothing. I was quite jealous of other players having mounts. I reaaally wanted one too. I tried to get this black panther mount. After some months I got it for free from my Faction leader, I was happy. Time passed and my faction got pretty dead and I left. Found another good Faction. Then this one dude after time said *Nice mount you have there, do you want me to evolve it?* I was surprised and thought it would be cool. I gave it to him and RIGHT after the trade he ''dc'd''
    and I got to know that mounts dont evolve b:laugh OOPS!

Omg. That is so sad! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cute Meow b:kiss
    Here to be your Kitty. Make you all happy.
  • Risen_Tide - Archosaur
    Risen_Tide - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, this happened to my friend on a different server lol, but they let their best in-game friend on their account to use their event gold for tisha/tienkang stones for refining, now he is banned permanently for account sharing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Playing Archosaur server since June 2010 b:victory
    Marshal of Obsidian
    ~A naked TW is a fun TW~ b:laugh
  • Banndit - Heavens Tear
    Banndit - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In nw in a winning battle, I spoted a green weap cleric. I decided not to kill her incase she gets kicked out and a r9 replaces her, so I just poke her once for addictional credit/contribution, then flew away. What happens next? As I was flying away, some sin stun me. Next? the so call noob cleric sleep me and they both slap me silly. :/

My genie needed more genie food for stamina so I Alt key + left clicked the perfect token and moved it to the genie and drop it there. Next thing I knew, I over fed my genie by 900 pt instead of 100 pt. -_-
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, this happened to my friend on a different server lol, but they let their best in-game friend on their account to use their event gold for tisha/tienkang stones for refining, now he is banned permanently for account sharing b:surrender

Account sharing is against the ToS, so I don't feel sympathy, however, why didn't the friend give the armor/ weapon to the friend with the event gold and have them do the refining?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I saw sage blade affinity offered in WC this week for 4.5M. Right away I thought wow, I'd pay 5M for that. When I met up with the guy I put in 5M and he said nothing and I bought it. Didn't realize what happened until a few minutes later.

Thing is, he did sort of lie to me by not mentioning I put in too much money. But what I put in was what I thought was the fair price. So I felt stuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Account sharing is against the ToS, so I don't feel sympathy, however, why didn't the friend give the armor/ weapon to the friend with the event gold and have them do the refining?

I was wondering that also. Seems more logical than using someone else's account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I saw sage blade affinity offered in WC this week for 4.5M. Right away I thought wow, I'd pay 5M for that. When I met up with the guy I put in 5M and he said nothing and I bought it. Didn't realize what happened until a few minutes later.

Thing is, he did sort of lie to me by not mentioning I put in too much money. But what I put in was what I thought was the fair price. So I felt stuck.

Oh god

What did you do!!

Man don't say that you gave him 50 millions for that. b:cry

PLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKE.

Sorry bro.b:surrender **** happens.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    How about accidentally sticking in immaculate shards with a +10 vit stone on same gear piece ................

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh god

What did you do!!

Man don't say that you gave him 50 millions for that. b:cry

PLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKEPLEASELETITBEAJOKE.

Sorry bro.b:surrender **** happens.

I've done that before, adding an extra 0.
    How about accidentally sticking in immaculate shards with a +10 vit stone on same gear piece ................

.... well that stinks

Oops moment

1 v1ing someone best 3/5, and it was tied 2-2. I didn't notice that wingspan (my normal 8 key) and wings of grace (normal 7 key) had swapped places. So when I tried to antistun with grace, i was running towards him, and had no clue what was going on. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Choosing to r9 another class over seeker...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1