Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I have no idea how to change her now that I can no longer modify on the menu. I really like blue is why I kept her hair blue and the hair style looked very bold to me and kind of reminded me of crazy anime hair. I don't really like how it glitches through my clothes though.

Untitled_zpsb0e38f62.png

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Character_Creation_and_Modification
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Linna_ - Heavens Tear
    Linna_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OMG THAT CLERIC ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IVE EVER SEEN !!! pls send me customization , omg so beautiful eyes
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OMG THAT CLERIC ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IVE EVER SEEN !!! pls send me customization , omg so beautiful eyes

Which cleric?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    VIPPY_zpsdbb1dd06.jpg

Ok, I like your veno... But constantly reposting the same picture, without rating anyone...

Have to rate someone. It's the way the thread works. I'm sure you'll get rated, then. ( *`ω
    edited September 2012
    Well its not same pic and i rated before + i cant rate pic where i see just hair

There are more than just those. No one rated the blue Sonic hair, but that's mostly because they were asking for help.

I had a whole post under that, but I think mobile Safari cut it off or something. Maybe it's the emote I put there.

I had said "inb4 someone says it's a closer shot".

That being said, it's a nice looking veno, from the fash to the eyes, which is why I reposted the picture. I didn't want it to get lost.

Just have to be fair to everyone else. b:surrender
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    rate_zpsbb58b807.png
    4/5 The eye color isn't my fav venus but I like it.
    JH8Hb.jpg

Aww cute lil veno :3

Be gentle this is my first time. b:surrender
    My archer
    2h5noer.jpg
    My mystic
    14ybs6c.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I love how both of you characters look (especially the first one lol), I like how both of their eyes look, and I love the fashion on them.

For the second character though, the only thing that's bugging me is that her chin in slightly long.

So 5/5 and 4.8/5 :D

20120924174119.th.png
    20120924174051.th.png
    20120924174106.th.png
    20120207192451.th.png
    20120207192446.th.png

Here's some more of Krissy :3

(may want to view full screen xD)
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    4/5 The eye color isn't my fav venus but I like it.

Aww cute lil veno :3

Be gentle this is my first time. b:surrender
    My archer
    2h5noer.jpg
    My mystic
    14ybs6c.jpg

I love your archer. The lip color in the signature suits her more than the one in the screen in my opinion, though. Also... Maybe move her eyes a little closer together? Eyebrows a tad thicker? I give her a 4.8/5.

Now here. Here is where I might sound a little mean.

The mystic looks a little pre-set-y. In fact... That's how my mystic used to look before I completely revamped her (and started posting here more. good place to find ideas). I am mostly speaking about the face. It's not bad looking, but I can't give you good advice to change it. I can't figure out what change could make it go *POP*.

I could start out by saying the eyebrows are a little thin. Her eye color and hair color are nice. The third eye choice is nice, matches the eyes. From there, my brain doesn't process. I hope someone else can help you out better than I can b:sad

3/5.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    took me a while to make my cleric look kinda decent D: hope its okay
    2vuem4k.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    2vuem4k.png

so hawt b:dirty. u single? b:cute

i would post my character too, but then i'll be looked down for being 'girly' for a guy <.<
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    2vuem4k.png

She's very pretty, although I'd use a different eyeshadow to make here eyes pop more. 4.5/5

And two newest chars. I know making a lot but tyring to find one I can stick to again, since I'm trying out a different server.

Went for a vampire/undead kind of look for my archer.
    2012-09-2617-30-49.jpg

And a plain, natural beauty for my BM, as opposed to really made up.
    2012-09-2617-28-44.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited September 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I love how both of you characters look (especially the first one lol), I like how both of their eyes look, and I love the fashion on them.

For the second character though, the only thing that's bugging me is that her chin in slightly long.

So 5/5 and 4.8/5 :D

20120924174119.th.png
    20120924174051.th.png
    20120924174106.th.png
    20120207192451.th.png
    20120207192446.th.png

Here's some more of Krissy :3

(may want to view full screen xD)

U wan git ratud? U gon git ratud.

4/5, but only because dat hair. I love the coloring you used. She also has a sort of... Regal air about her. Reposting the pictures, just so others can rate, too.

EDIT: Link fail, CBA to fix. Get the poor veno some shoes! :(!!!

@Venus: that BM is flawless to me. She reminds me of a Native beauty, maybe a pretty peasant girl who ends up being a princess. I would love to see her in the Wayfarer Hairdress, or a head fashion that frames her face, one day. 5/5.

The archer, however... I feel that her bust might be a little big for her head. Other than that, she's nice. Unique and a slight evilish feel to her. 4/5.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    the guy on forums, U_Sasuke, in-game.

2011-12-1915-10-07.jpg

Me in my pvp tradtional outfit:

2012-09-2618-23-51.jpg

(close-up)

2012-09-2618-24-23.jpg

whatcu think ladies? b:cute
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm currently in the process of changing my character again. I've noticed he has a slight resemblance to model Conor McLain so I thought why not push that resemblance a little more.
    2012-05-2017-59-10.jpg
    Current avatar.
    pola04.jpg
    What I'm going for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amberis - Sanctuary
    Amberis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen for me archer looks bit sad 4/5
    i like mystic 5/5 ^^.
    NinnaXXX that cleric werry nice 5/5.
    VenusArmani archer looks good 4/5 for bm 3/5.
    U_Sasuke 4/5 for pvp fash +1 so 5/5 =D
    Aimus 5/5.
    Well theres my veno newest pic's..
    VENO.jpg
    VIPPY.jpg
    Vippy2_zps864766a3.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Amberis
    I feel like I've seen your character on this thread every 2-3 pages back, lol. She is very pretty though. I like her eyes, but on the last screenie they look kinda weird to me. I think her pupils are a bit too small, or her eyes a bit too wide. Also, if she was my character, I'd change her eyebrow color to match her hair, and make her shoulders smaller. I really like her colors. She looks kind, and very cat-ish. The dress is one of my favorites. 4.8/5

I dont play much anymore, so I wont post any of my chars (yet).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • atlusnyboy
    atlusnyboy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Amberis, your character is so cute and pretty! 5/5

This is my venomancer

2012-09-3019-52-30.jpg
    2012-09-3019-53-25.jpg
    2012-09-2701-47-16.jpg
    2012-09-3019-54-20.jpg
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I really like your archer Amberis :3 that surprised look is adorable imho ^^ 5/5 and i think that your shoulders are fine only that particular dress makes you look that you have wide shoulders.. i think .. ;D

atlusnyboy um i think your veno is unique but i'd change few things.. i should put more distance between your eyes, make nose less wider and maybe lips thiner and narrower :3 other than that colors matches (i like that red hair color >:o) 3/5

soo i have been playing with my sins looks.. since last one looked like preset Dx i tried this look.. first off it looked kinda weird to me but the more i look at it the more i like it ;D (have been trying to achieve cat-like look :3)

18y9h2.jpg

Sooo what do you think about it? should i change somthing? ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Shizunne
    Sooo.. That's the type of characters that I really like. Her face is really nice, and I love that preset you used, and the colors you picked, and the hair, and and and that her hair matches her top. Love it. 5/5

--
    Still no screenie of my characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • sesshy1
    sesshy1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Shizunne: 5/5

The overall design is very well put together from the present all the way to her fashion. Her eyes are stunning and I just think she looks flawless overall. <3

Here's an updated pic of my cleric: DarkHaine

Hainee.jpg
    hainey.jpg

Changed her eye color to red...because I love the combination of white and red. QQ
  • atlusnyboy
    atlusnyboy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    4/5, I don't like the red makeup, but yellow eyes are coll, and your character is cute.

Now I changed the nouse and eyes distance at my veno, but I keept the lips, I like girls with big natural lips. How she is now?

char.png
    edited October 2012
    atlusnyboy soooo much better now and about the lips, its good if u like them that way :D its very important that the character itself would be enjoyable for you first and then others :3 4.5/5 (cos i still think lips are too thick Dx)

sesshy i dunno how your cleric looked before but she looks good now :o (what eye color was it btw? x3) white + red is a good combination to me (i luv vampyres xD) buut one thing is bothering me is eyebrow color and style D: maybe u should go for more transparent one (eyebrow style)? other than that shes soo cute x3 BTW i luv your fashion D: especially the bottom combo part.. id never think of combining those boots.. theey suit so well to sum up u look like ice vampyre princess now, i luv it! 4.99/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • sesshy1
    edited October 2012
    atlusnyboy: I agree with Shizunne, the lips are thick, but if that's what you were going for, it works really well overall. I like that you're using the wavy hair feature as that is rarely used now-a-days, and the colors are nice. One thing that you might wanna consider is making her eyebrows a bit darker so they don't mesh with her skin tone as much. =) 4/5

Shizunne: Thank you for the constructive advice =D I really struggle getting her eyebrows right. If I make them all the way white like her hair, they look...creepy. And black is too bold...and gray doesn't look right either D: I'll keep workin with them though! :D
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    atlusnyboy - I like how she realistic looks (minus the hair/eye colour), there seem to be no proportion issues imo. I actually really like her lips, but their colour is very close to the skin tone (the eyebrows too), so maybe that's something to work on to make the lips stand out. 4/5

sesshy1 - try light brown, it doesn't stand out too much and looks more natural. I'm a fan of red make-up, so high five for that xD Also, her lips seem a bit too small in proportion to the eyes in width, but it's not really noticeable. Overall, I really like her, 4.5/5 ^^

Shizunne - I love love love love herrr!! 5/5 dun change it '-'

Anyway, I decided to make a bm, but as always ran into the dilemma of choosing her look. Right now I have 3 meh-ish girlies that I like the most out of all my attempts. They have the same facial structure and are basically variations of one look. I'm open to any suggestions except for the forehead, that'll have to stay big in order for the face to fit in the icon thingy.
    73325165.png
    ^ the original, I like it in-game, but I'm afraid I'll grow bored of it quite soon.

99364575.png
    ^ A tiny bit more serious, I dunno.

83978533.png

Halp b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited October 2012
    sesshy i wanted to suggest the light brown eyebrow color but i seem to be too late Dx (heres a pic of what i imagined: 24cv5fr.jpg i think ill try to recreate the looks of this pic x.x )

Fonyan well well well.. what do we have here.. 3 adorable versions of bm *-* wanted to comment about the forehead buut i wont b:chuckle I'm giving 5/5 for all of them. And if you want to change the current looks which is absolutely adorable, I'd say you should go for brown hair + blue eyes look.. cos personally I like the last one most! and I can't add something.. they seem perfect to me u.u

aaand thank you all for rating, I won't change a thing b:thanks (maybe i'll upload my fail tries to achice that pic look x.x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    sesshy1
    First look was like wow! Cause she is really pretty imo. There are things I would change though. Her chin looks a bit long to me, and her mouth seems a bit tiny with too much smile o-o I dont know if that made any sence... Anyways, I know what you mean about the eyebrow color. I think they would look better white tho, especially if you take lots of close-up screenshots. The red/white look you are going for looks awesome btw - I love it. 4.5/5

atlusnyboy
    She looks much better now! The red hair and tan skin looks great on your character. I would pick a different color for her eyes though - maybe brown or red-ish to match the rest of her face. Overall she looks natural and pretty. 3.5/5
    (I lost internet connection, so I had to write it all over again, and I think I forgot something..)

Fonyan
    Normally I dont like characters with a big forhead, but I actully like yours pretty much. She is very pretty. If I could pick one of them, it would be the one in the middle. Thought I would open her eyes just a bit more. I think that would look better on the character itself, and on the little picture in the corner. I also really like the eye color on that one, and her mouth! 4.8/5 (-0.2 because of the eyes, or else i would give 5/5 ^^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • sesshy1
    edited October 2012
    Fonyan: They all look so beautiful and you can see each has their own 'personality.' I like your style with the forehead and long eyes too. Gonna have to say my personal favorite is the middle one, though. (The last came in a close second.) 5/5

Shizunne: Thank you so much for your advice! That picture really helps, and brown looks SO much better on Haine than any of the others. :)

So with that, I've tweaked her up a bit with the advice given to me. (Although some things I don't want to change because I really don't want to make her look perfect *proportionally* , just unique ;).)

2012-10-05-01-16-56.jpg
    Before => After

(Not too much of a difference, but oh well. xD)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    sesshy1 wrote: »

2012-10-05-01-16-56.jpg
    Before => After

(Not too much of a difference, but oh well. xD)

I personally prefered when it was darker, but it's my opinion.

@Fonan: I think i prefer the seond one better, but they are all really pretty.

@atlusnyboy: I personally don't like the haircut and color, but it's just my personal taste, rest is fine 3.5/5

@Shizunne: Everything fit, the colors, the fash. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited October 2012
    sesshy her face looks warmer now and it really fits with your hairstyle :3 personally I like her more with light brown eyebrows, that's for sure. Colors just don't fight now 5/5
    Sooo I have been playing with my seeker for this look.. I think I might keep it except for white hair x.x probably going to change to blonde or light brown ^^

2ci7k2u.jpg24cv5fr.jpg

What do you think? ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Shizunne- that look really nice ;o I can see quite alot of similarities between the two. The skin might be a lil too tan to look like the pic but still love it. 5/5

sesshy1- personally, I dont like the red eyeliner and the nose is too big (especially in mini), but thats just me. That and, I cant stand the mini pic. Idk why, but people with EG eyes on other race, but the eyeball is so small it look so alien-ish on mini pic .___. Again thats just me. 3/5

Gave my mystic a makeover, from cute and pink to more of a serious, cold, white theme. Idk if I should keep this look x.x

Before:
    35iy8on.jpg
    After:

1zw2j5j.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased