Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sepulturaa- kinda what bella said, the lip is quite big xD... but it's your style so. She look quite one of a kind, pretty nice 4/5

Nehelleniah- Idk why, but it free like a typical EG look to me. But overall she's not bad, 3.5/5

Ziraia- She look really nice, she give a soft and kind feeling. And what Baby_Pho said, she barely look EG w.o a 3rd eye. Which is very successful if that ways your goal. 5/5

I got bored and make an archer according to the way my IMVU character looks like. Due to pwi graphic, its not quite what it should look. But I thought she look decent, tell me what chu think ;o

The skin color ain't quite right due to the time in game.

2v91xqe.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • BloodSiren - Lost City
    BloodSiren - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    MikoTenshi - Cute archer, i like the big earthguard eyes :D the only thing i can say is that the eyeliner looks a little messy, but i can see why you picked it, and it does look alot like your imvu character :) very nice - 4.5/5

Here is my sin:

20120902124243.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KendraSimone - Dreamweaver
    KendraSimone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Fonyan: Beautiful and rare looking seeker 5/5
    TerraStrike: Lovely seeker, and her swords look awesome n.n 4.5/5
    Sepulturaa: She is very sexy, not too fond of the eye shadow, and would probably change to a bit of a bigger size of boob if it was me =3, 4/5
    Ziraia: Adorable, cute, romantic customization, and also looks very natural 5/5
    MikoTenshi: You did great job copying your IMVU character, though for me it looks way better at IMVU. Not fond of the eye shadow, 3.7/5
    BloodSiren: Very pretty sin, just the eye brows look a bit weird and the nose too thin, 3.9/5

And this is my Mystic... please be kind! b:surrender

6e3biq.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I keep checking this thread every now and then, and it have been soo quiet for too long now, so here's some fresh rating. And come on guys, keep the thread alive! b:cute

MikoTenshi
    First of all, thanks for the rating.
    I can see why you made your archer look like she does. Too bad Pwi is kinda pixelated, while IMVU looks all smooth. The chars looks alike tho, even tho the archers eye shadow looks kinda weird to me, but that again is Pwi's fault xD I would rotate her eyes just a bit more, and make her face more v-shaped to look more similar to your IMVU character. Other than that, you did a great job.

BloodSiren
    I love her body propotions, even tho her head might be just a little too big. She looks kinda like a relaxed overclass person. Like she's just watching people work, while she's sitting down with her legs on the table. xD I really like her eye area (eyes + eyebrows). 4/5

KendraSimone
    Simone dear, thanks for the rating :3 Your mystic is cuuute, and I love how her hair match the 3rd eye and her eye color. I noticed the umm.. gloves, or whatever to call them.. anyways, she looks awesome with them c: I'd make her cheeks a little less.. poofy? Im so bad with words, haha. 4/5

Edit: Here's a screenie of my veno, what do you think?

EditThis35.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    MikoTenshi - You did a good job on trying to make them look like eachother b:pleased Only thing that's not quite the same is lipsize and the makeup ofcourse, that makeup looks indeed messy and horrible but thats not your fault, that's PW having no sense of style b:surrender

BloodSiren- I love how you make her look rather girly with that makeup, whenever I pick it I end up looking way too bad *** b:surrender 5/5

KendraSimone - She's a cute mystic but the perfectionist in me sees the flaw with her jaw and chin, it doesn't look smooth. Maybe that's how you wanted it but I like a round face =] 4/5

Ziraia - Your character reminds me of my own, I make them quite similar to that so thats perhaps why I like her so much. Haven't got anything bad to say about her. 5/5

As for my own chars, here are all four of them, the ones on the left being my mains and the ones on the right for when I'm bored and want something different. I love my casters ^_^ I'm the least happy with my Psy, I don't like creating tideborns but lucky for me I still have this quest that gives me a free make-over scroll b:victory

72u1wo.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ziraia - Your character reminds me of my own, I make them quite similar to that so thats perhaps why I like her so much. Haven't got anything bad to say about her. 5/5
    Thanks<3

Ayasu
    > Your cleric is the one with the best face shape imo. She's very cute, and I love the yellow colors on her fash and hair. The eye color looks nice with it aswell. 5/5
    > Your veno looks ok. She looks cute, relaxed, and it looks like she's thinking "whatever you say, I know im still right" or something. The colors are not as good as your clerics, but they're still nice, even tho her eyeshadow is a bit too dark imo. 3.8/5
    > Your psychic looks very kind, i love her mouth - that was the first ting i noticed. There is something weird about her eyebrows, i think its cause they might be too thin. 3.8/5

> Not sure what to say about your mystic. I find some of them hard to rate, and the screenshot is a bit dark n.n'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    2012-03-0723-52-58.jpg

:3
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • illoriana
    illoriana Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ziraia- I love how your character looks,especially the colors you used 5/5 .

Ayasu- all your characters are beautiful, I can never make tidebornm or earthguard look good. 5/5 for all yours

here are my characters,sorry if the pictures are to big.I tried to resize.

my wiz
    17.jpg

my veno
    16.jpg

My Cleric
    15.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    illoriana: all very lovely characters but really love your veno
    cleric eyeshadow a bit dark for her outfit imo but really nice face
    and your wiz's hair color looks amazing with her outfit color

Colum: very handsome guy from what I can see...looks like he miht have eymakeup on or maybe its a hair from that hat but still nice

Ayasu: both your veno and cleric both nice pale girls...not really a fan the black shadow but still cute. mystic: I really like the eye shape TB: intresting looking Nice color but more of a fan of the Tb textures and tats

Ziraia: really like the color of the hair with a bat veno...plus she has a very pretty face

KendraSimone: she looks like a little rich victorain child =)

BloodSiren: her lips are killer b:dirty mose a bit small imo but still nice eyes too

MikoTenshi: man you really got it =) wish the fix the shadows a bit more but she really neat =)

sorry no # ratings but Im really bad at them

well resently desided to make over BrightDay
    her old look which has been my favorite for so long but getting bored of seeing
    20120909001929.png

her new look 20120909002237.png Im trying to go for a more Native American feel....plus I love large features on women
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    my sin b:cute
    2012-09-0822-34-56.jpg

dimthought- i like the new look she looks like she's very happy. i really like the lips. lustious. but she also look innocent too.

illoriana- i like ur wiz the best i think its cos of the color theme. not on fash but on hair lips and eyes.

Ayasu- i like ur cleric the best. but i think the nose shape is kinda weird. ur mystic looks very baby-ish compair to your other chars. very cute. tho the pic is kinda dark.

Ziraia- i love that hair color. i can never pull it off with that color on my chars.its nice to see on ur char tho. the boobies kinda a distraction XD comepair to hair face. rofl but i know its just the dress. i like her face shape.

KendraSimone- ur mystic's face is sorta cute but weird XD idk how to explain it. the pink hair really stand out.

BloodSiren- ur sin looks very sweet even know the color theme is red for hair/eyeshadow/lips. I really like that its hard to pull the sweet look with red colors.

MikoTenshi - i dont like that eye shadow but everythin else is really cute. eyes/lips. the two pictures look very much a like except the eye shadow.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »

Colum: very handsome guy from what I can see...looks like he miht have eymakeup on or maybe its a hair from that hat but still nice

Thanks! Yes it's make-up. I do wear make up irl as well though I am male... b:chuckle

Your chars are beautiful as well!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • saiira
    saiira Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    babypho - i like the style but it seems as if her forehead is a wide or something, though the more i look at it it might just be the hair :P its very original none the less, so 4/5

dimthought - old look 5/5, i really like her eyes and lips. so pretty. Not so much a fan of her new looks, her features look too wide.

illoriana- not really a fan of the super thick eye liner on your chars. your veno is lovely, 4/5, and i really like the color of that lollipop dress on your cleric :O

My Mystic Syhrelle :) Took me a little while to get her the way I wanted her.
    2012-09-1219-05-26.jpg

My cleric Schuldig * o*
    2012-03-1723-31-58.jpg

and my veno Rahjz :)
    2012-03-1320-05-34.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thanks! Yes it's make-up. I do wear make up irl as well though I am male... b:chuckle

Your chars are beautiful as well!
    b:thanks tyty
    I so wish more males would take advantage of the makeup in this game they could make them so much more intresting and with that fashion it gives him just a more dramatic look
    saiira: mystic I like the childlike look of her...very pretty colors
    cleric: love the colors of her...nice SS of her btw
    veno : agian I like the colors and love the golden eyes

Baby_pho: you always have cute little characters and this one I love her features....but the face texture and color not to crazy about.......Im so picky about tbs b:surrender...love thier tats

and yeah I do love Bright's old look but its just being to bore me...and as for new looks wide features lol thats my favorite part...not as pretty as old look but drawn to it more
    and Baby-Pho got it right I wanted the happy look to go with the name BrightDay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nekomimimew
    nekomimimew Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I just started playing this game like four days go. Luckily I was in time for PWI's anniversary. This is my character :]
    lydia.jpg
  • TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    saiira all 3 of your character i give 5 nice making them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    MikoTenshi - You did a good job on trying to make them look like eachother b:pleased Only thing that's not quite the same is lipsize and the makeup ofcourse, that makeup looks indeed messy and horrible but thats not your fault, that's PW having no sense of style b:surrender

BloodSiren- I love how you make her look rather girly with that makeup, whenever I pick it I end up looking way too bad *** b:surrender 5/5

KendraSimone - She's a cute mystic but the perfectionist in me sees the flaw with her jaw and chin, it doesn't look smooth. Maybe that's how you wanted it but I like a round face =] 4/5

As for my own chars, here are all four of them, the ones on the left being my mains and the ones on the right for when I'm bored and want something different. I love my casters ^_^ I'm the least happy with my Psy, I don't like creating tideborns but lucky for me I still have this quest that gives me a free make-over scroll b:victory

72u1wo.png

Your cleric is very nicely done :)
    Nice job
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I just started playing this game like four days go. Luckily I was in time for PWI's anniversary. This is my character :]
    lydia.jpg

Welcome to pwi :D
    and you should change the hair color to dark green b:avoid
    tho i only say that cuz i loves me some green b:chuckle
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Salira your Mystic is definitely my favorite of the three, nice job experimenting with the eyes! 5/5. <3

Neko I'd rate yours if I could see her face. D: From what I can see she looks adorable, her eyes seem farther apart than what's usual...and I think it might work. Need a bigger/closer screenie!

Anyway, it was 3am, and what did I do? Thought about how I didn't have any evil looking characters.
    Much less pale sickly ones that give you the butt willies.
    And apparently it had to be a mystic. Two hours later into the ungodly morning I introduce Sventi.

svetni.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Salira your Mystic is definitely my favorite of the three, nice job experimenting with the eyes! 5/5. <3

Neko I'd rate yours if I could see her face. D: From what I can see she looks adorable, her eyes seem farther apart than what's usual...and I think it might work. Need a bigger/closer screenie!

Anyway, it was 3am, and what did I do? Thought about how I didn't have any evil looking characters.
    And apparently it had to be a mystic. Two hours later into the ungodly morning I introduce Sventi.

svetni.png

Well.. He certainly does look evil. o.o;;

I like the eyes alot, very sinister. The only real things that seem off to me are the fact that for one.. I won't lie, I hate facial hair on male Earthguard. Or any of the thick facial hair for that matter, they look awkwardly glued on to me. And this chin seems a little long, though it could be the facial hair playing tricks.
    The only other thing can't be changed, they need to make the third eye more customizable or add more. I'm iffy on the one he has, but really, none of the others would fit him better, imo.

4.5/5 I like him, he's definitely got the "I'll cut your heart out and laugh" vibe going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I can agree with that. I kept trying to give him some differently colored hair but when I matched it with the facial hair the outdated texture became so noticeable. *Ew* White was the only way it looked 'okay'. I'll definitely mess around with him a bit more with your suggestions in mind! *Addicted to customizing*

And yeah I thought the same thing about the eye. It's the only one that really screams 'ebil'. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

svetni.png

Marry me.
    Right now.
    b:dirty
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • nekomimimew
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Close up

kitty-1.png
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @nekomiminew: 3/5, She is a really unique character, but she just feels off to me. Personally I think its the eyes and hair. I'd rotate the eyes anti clockwise and change the eye color to something deeper, and also change the hairstyle. Well done on the creativity :)

@ Llux <3 it! He looks like such a bad boy, 5/5!

I gotta <3 this fash, its such a shame though its limited time ><

2012-09-1213-34-48.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • raiider3
    raiider3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    help me the server maintainance
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    raiider3/trollolololol - We could've, if you had a screenie to share!

Esne - Looks like a blonde bombshell to me. Proportions and everything seem nice as well. 4.5/5!

Neko - Yay close up! I personally like her eyes just how they are, you can really make them work for a veno. You could even keep her nose like that but what bothers me the most would be her lips. While small lips are fine I think they could be plumped up and widened just a bit more and still feel petite. 3.5/5 Mess with the colors and definitely that hair choice again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Llux
    I like his face but only from front. Maybe it's forehead fault.. 4/5

@Esnemyl
    Nice blondie hehe, my seeker wanna a kiss! 5/5

And here my lowbie wizz.. I like making 2 types of women in game. Tanned or goth looking like heh~ Gah.. now I have to buy for her this haircut..

scaled.php?server=402&filename=wizzz.png&res=landing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Llux
    I like his face but only from front. Maybe it's forehead fault.. 4/5

@Esnemyl
    Nice blondie hehe, my seeker wanna a kiss! 5/5

And here my lowbie wizz.. I like making 2 types of women in game. Tanned or goth looking like heh~ Gah.. now I have to buy for her this haircut..

scaled.php?server=402&filename=wizzz.png&res=landing

She is indeed pretty tough and goth looking. I think she's a bit too pale though. Still very nice. 4/5

And here is my newest veno. Any advice guys? b:surrender

rate_zpsbb58b807.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vosj - Heavens Tear
    Vosj - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Those eyes totally freak me out, but nice! 4/5 for your veno.

Aaand now it's turn for my veno RIGHT

meet Vosj

JH8Hb.jpg
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Gorgeous, I was going to say the eyes were too long but when I look at her face they just don't bother me at all. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • nekomimimew
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well, I have no idea how to change her now that I can no longer modify on the menu. I really like blue is why I kept her hair blue and the hair style looked very bold to me and kind of reminded me of crazy anime hair. I don't really like how it glitches through my clothes though.

Untitled_zpsb0e38f62.png