Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Aurora Agent...
    Are you serious?
    Tokens will shoot up high over 20k.

And it's 2x FFS, you can farm your Canny and Raps *facepalm*

I know and I love the idea, though I`m only sitting on 15k tokens =(. I need raptures, loads and loads of raptures, freaking hate droprates in nirvana even during 2x.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I find it sad that some people compare regular vana with caster vana. As a caster i made 34 cannies using the 3 daily talismans we get in the 6 days we have had double drops. The game doesnt allow me to make more Caster runs than that. A friend of mine in the same faction that got aps had 1247 cannies yesterday. i dont dare to imagine the difference in how many Raptures we got. With the limitations to Talismans the two instances cant compare.

I understand you APS players would get upset with the aurora agent coming back for a week but it would only be a week that the more normal players gets a chance to catch up. And you can take advantage too. If you dont want to sell cannies at 150k then you can save them. Or even buy them to sell later when the prices are back to normal again.

Hopefully PWI will do the right thing here for the normal players and compensate us with the Aurora Agent for a few days.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hopefully PWI will do the right thing here for the normal players and compensate us with the Aurora Agent for a few days.

Backwards logic. 'The normal player' uses tokens and probably doesn't open packs in loads.

The aurora agent only benefits the people with big money already. For everyone else, it just majorly ruins the gameplay since tokens are needed for so much stuff you need daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I find it sad that some people compare regular vana with caster vana. As a caster i made 34 cannies using the 3 daily talismans we get in the 6 days we have had double drops. The game doesnt allow me to make more Caster runs than that. A friend of mine in the same faction that got aps had 1247 cannies yesterday. i dont dare to imagine the difference in how many Raptures we got. With the limitations to Talismans the two instances cant compare.

I understand you APS players would get upset with the aurora agent coming back for a week but it would only be a week that the more normal players gets a chance to catch up. And you can take advantage too. If you dont want to sell cannies at 150k then you can save them. Or even buy them to sell later when the prices are back to normal again.

You also have to figure the amount of time that said sin spent in nirvana vs the amount of time you spent in your caster nirvanas. You can still run regular nirvana squads there is nothing stopping you from doing so. Just form your own squad with friends etc. Not to mention said sin probably was soloing it while you were in a group of 6.

More then just APS players would get upset over the agent coming back. Token prices would soar which only benefits merchants and cash shoppers. Or people who purposefully hoarded tokens JUST for such an event. Your average player uses those tokens for stuff like guardian scrolls hypers crab meat etc. Most of them don't buy in very large stock because they can't afford it or buy it only as needed to save coin. What that does to them is forces them to either pay that abnormally high price or take a vacation from the game then, it might even make a few quit. Try to think of it from everyone's perspective not just the select few who run nirvana which are not the "normal" players.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Mastidon - Heavens Tear
    Mastidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hahaha you should give each server an extended 2x past the end date of the current 2x
    for your mistakes ijs >.> lmao
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hmm.... I was wondering why the reflection person wasn't there when I logged on b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To the person who said all ppl want is aps ppl in squad for nirvana cuz it takes like 5 mins that's just because are idiots on my sin i take guild mates when they cant get a squad everynow and then and with just me as the aps class and a formation of any other classes nirv still takes like 5-6 mins. Ppl just need to realize that the other classes have debuffs that make instances go much faster for instance Venos amp, barbs devour, clercs phy and mag def debuff, seeker defense lvl debuff etc.... The few classes that don't have a debuff put out so much damage per hit that it makes up for it.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    meanwhile try to fix the TT drop rates, after maint it was incridible worse.

drop rate in TT got decreased in this path, couse b4 we were getting ok drop rates, now it looks like we dont have 2x and it is not only me seeing this. lots of others farmers told me the same.

tys
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is that just me or did the Quest master in south archo disappeared?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is that just me or did the Quest master in south archo disappeared?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17701951&postcount=7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Brutismaximu - Heavens Tear
    Brutismaximu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    HOw long is the emergency maintenance to last?????
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You can the npc name Duke while you put back the others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • totalartfreak
    totalartfreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    so is there a point to doing the event tonight? will there be enough time for it to finish?b:surrender
  • FaIIyn - Lost City
    FaIIyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    meanwhile try to fix the TT drop rates, after maint it was incridible worse.

drop rate in TT got decreased in this path, couse b4 we were getting ok drop rates, now it looks like we dont have 2x and it is not only me seeing this. lots of others farmers told me the same.

tys

Do you seriously not understand how 2x works? It does not increase your chance of getting a gold/green per drop. The only thing it increases is the amount of drops. Each drop is still bound by original drop rates there are just more of them. On average you should get better drops due to the larger pool of items but it is not guaranteed.
  • FaIIyn - Lost City
    FaIIyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh forgot to mention earlier the aurora agent is definitely a economy killer although i would not complain since I know it will be back sooner or later so I have over 20k tokens stocked up for the occasion.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:surrender
  • zoolee76
    zoolee76 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hate to say this but i was 3 hours collecting those stuff for event quest and then got back to town like many ppl...and momma was who know where :( so iv got DC couse maintanence...and nothing from this event quests...nice job...like many times small ppl are ripped off... :(
    edited September 2012
    Someone know how long it is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    zoolee76 wrote: »
    Hate to say this but i was 3 hours collecting those stuff for event quest and then got back to town like many ppl...and momma was who know where :( so iv got DC couse maintanence...and nothing from this event quests...nice job...like many times small ppl are ripped off... :(

Momma was in the place you killed the boss.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Last_target - Lost City
    Last_target - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    booted in nv...replace key kthnxbye
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    can you tell us how long this maint will take? so we can decide if we wait or we goint somewhere elseb:bye
  • Mystic_Ali - Dreamweaver
    Mystic_Ali - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    While I was playing a few minutes before shut down, I had crazy fps. I hope the emergency maintenance will fix it. But I do agree with the others, we should get something for the inconvenience. b:surrender
  • Timide - Lost City
    Timide - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So that's why i could not find an Event NPC? b:surrender
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    on french forums it is slated to be a 3+ hr maint.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I know and I love the idea, though I`m only sitting on 15k tokens =(. I need raptures, loads and loads of raptures, freaking hate droprates in nirvana even during 2x.

b:cryb:cryb:cry your so right bro farm all day and still lots missing b:cryb:cry
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The Aurura agent would make my year! I love that guy. I"m pretty sure he only increases the economy. I need more cannys and Raps.. So do alot of people on HT. BRING HIM BACK!

Increases the economy? Ell Oh Ell. Some 'economist' you are.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    increase sure more like decrease prices from nirvana and increase prices on tokens b:chuckleb:shutup
    edited September 2012
    booted in nv...replace key kthnxbye

The thread is there since this morning/afternoon. They warned us way before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DantesYamato - Heavens Tear
    DantesYamato - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Solution. Form regular Nirvana squads, or if you're a caster do Caster Nirvanas. O wait all the regular non-aps people are too lazy to do it and want to have the hypocritical APS classes in them to make it go faster for them.

Is it just me or does it feel ironic?

The Agent destroys the economy by making token prices skyrocket, as well as the price for cannies and raps drop making it harder for the "farmers" to earn a decent coin rate.

LOOOL fail :3
    Im a seeker, no aps. gets squad easy :3

oh wait, i wasnt meant to say that was I?
  • NightFuryyy - Archosaur
    NightFuryyy - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can someone tell pls how long is maintenance ? thank you very much b:kiss