Emergency Maintenance for 9/12 [COMPLETE]

124»

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And of course seekers, but that's more obvious.

b:puzzled Whats obvious? Since Ive never done Nirvana but my seeker nearly has its crystallus cleavers I might do some. What is the main role of a seeker in there??
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How did this get derailed into an aps/nirvy qq thread?

Its annoying to see casters just say "APS Nirvy makes so much coin blah blah blah qq cuz im to lame to make my own sqd or even work yet when push comes to shove i gladly take an aps toon with me to save my ***...etc"

Make your own sqd...simple. Spent all night b4 servers were down helping out faction mates get some nirvy runs.

People think that everyone is 5 aps. or that those who are or are decently geared got it for free or cs'ed with mom's credit card.

Wake up plz. Aps gear is so very expensive. Refines are expensive. All a caster needs is R8 +5 and they can get into any typical caster sqd. R8 is abt 80m atm on RT. So cheap compared to my Nirvy dagz @ 120M+ Wonder where sins who don't cs get their gear from? Maybe farm other instances? Do cube? Save coin? So excuse me if after playing this game for 3 years a fish can earn some rewards based on REAL effort.

I have a couple faction mates that farmed their R9+12 from scratch so plz. Real effort or gtfo -_-

I do love to see all the useless hate thoughb:cute

you think 80m is cheap?.... for some of us "casters" 80m is FAR from cheap... when we can barely make enough to do what we HAVE to do... especially for those of us who DONT have mums credit or dont have a decent job to buy our own. for some of us making 20m is a miracle so get off ya high horses and MAKE a caster and DONT use any coins you make on other toons and DONT use CS and see how long it takes YOU to get to R8 +5 .... l dare you to try
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:puzzled Whats obvious? Since Ive never done Nirvana but my seeker nearly has its crystallus cleavers I might do some. What is the main role of a seeker in there??

Not sure if troll.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Seekers are brought in to use their debuffs mainly. Since the debuffs are mainly aimed at making skill attacks do more damage.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seekers are brought in to use their debuffs mainly. Since the debuffs are mainly aimed at making skill attacks do more damage.

Thanks man, and servers are up....
  • Naberis - Dreamweaver
    Naberis - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well since this got into a aps/ caster nirvana thing i thought id mention that if u have
    5k prestige in corona u can buy caster nirvana talis my friend has over 100 of them bought... so there stop the QQ an go join corona >.>
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    [...Mr. so and so sin up there or barb or bm or wiz or veno or mystic or seeker I don't care. Make your own squad. It is not that hard. If you don't like to figure out a way to merch. Tons of the playerbase have been playing this way for at least 2+ yrs. Some of those for 4+ years. Most people claim "CASHSHOPPER" or "STUPID APS" or "**** THAT CASTER" (I play my hubby's bm so I've heard it all) I made 80 mil in the last month just from a cat shop. Learn Your game or GTFO!!!!! It's not that complicated. With the mindset that most have it's amazing. I get complimented on my gear daily (which is in my opinion mediocre at best) but it's amazing the amount of people that want to be where you are. It's a game. We play it to have fun. Who gives a sh* if so-and-so has what ever or killed you. Now you have a goal!!! get there! It makes it fun. :( So many people have lost that mindset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks man, and servers are up....

Not Heaven's Tear. b:sad

Says up on server status page, but not in the server selection screen, and can't log in. All others look to be up though.
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How long till server up again? b:surrender
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yeah I don't like casters or regular....me and my demon veno self....I became demon before Nirvana for various reasons which are too mundane to mention here. Now all you see is "sage amp, sage amp, sage amp" in wc..

On my first veno, I went demon. I was then told that I had made a terrible decision and that sage was the only way I'd ever get squads. This was before I figured out merchanting (in other games I'd played, the only real selling venue was an auction house, so the whole concept of catshopping plus figuring out which catshops went where took a bit of time) and so I thought that if I were to make money, I'd have to be able to get into farming squads.

So I rerolled a sage veno. After one period of 2x spamming Nirvana I realized something: it's boring and I don't enjoy it, so I'm not going to do it.

Now that my sage veno has decent gear, I'm back to playing around on my demon veno. So, yay, I have one of each!b:cute (Well, technically I have 2 sages, but one of them is on the dead as balls Momo server so she doesn't count).

Moral of the story: Merchanting is extremely liberating because it allows you to play whatever class you want, cultivated however you want. Instead of crying about not being able to get into APS squads, just transcend the need for those squads in the first place. You'll be much, much happier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    you think 80m is cheap?.... for some of us "casters" 80m is FAR from cheap... when we can barely make enough to do what we HAVE to do... especially for those of us who DONT have mums credit or dont have a decent job to buy our own. for some of us making 20m is a miracle so get off ya high horses and MAKE a caster and DONT use any coins you make on other toons and DONT use CS and see how long it takes YOU to get to R8 +5 .... l dare you to try

The problem is caster is the ''only'' way for caster to farm, but try to get a squad with TT99, no squad will take a TT99 caster unless a cleric if really they don't find a R8.

Aps can solo and sell FC. Can get into nirvana. They make way much more money in COA than a caster.

R8 cost 75 golds, on a server like HL golds are 1.5m, so it's 112.5m just for the rep, 2m for the weapon 1m for the chest, 1m for the pants, than after that the refines and shards. Weap +5 is limit, more and more i see people making caster ask for +7 minimum, but when people get invite, if they have less than 4k hp they get kick asap cause they are a ''one shot'' and all of that to be able to do max 3 runs a day if the person get 1 char and do both bh, but for some bh2 like cannon and GV3 it's rare to find a squad doing it and no one do bh lunar so the day of lunar people get only one caster run.

The npc give 3 keys a day, he should give 3 tali as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    On my first veno, I went demon. I was then told that I had made a terrible decision and that sage was the only way I'd ever get squads. This was before I figured out merchanting (in other games I'd played, the only real selling venue was an auction house, so the whole concept of catshopping plus figuring out which catshops went where took a bit of time) and so I thought that if I were to make money, I'd have to be able to get into farming squads.

So I rerolled a sage veno. After one period of 2x spamming Nirvana I realized something: it's boring and I don't enjoy it, so I'm not going to do it.

Now that my sage veno has decent gear, I'm back to playing around on my demon veno. So, yay, I have one of each!b:cute (Well, technically I have 2 sages, but one of them is on the dead as balls Momo server so she doesn't count).

Moral of the story: Merchanting is extremely liberating because it allows you to play whatever class you want, cultivated however you want. Instead of crying about not being able to get into APS squads, just transcend the need for those squads in the first place. You'll be much, much happier.

I <3 you!! TY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ankait
    ankait Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah HT is the only one not up
    Not Heaven's Tear. b:sad

Says up on server status page, but not in the server selection screen, and can't log in. All others look to be up though.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Watch HT be down for another few hours. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    [...Mr. so and so sin up there or barb or bm or wiz or veno or mystic or seeker I don't care. Make your own squad. It is not that hard. If you don't like to figure out a way to merch. Tons of the playerbase have been playing this way for at least 2+ yrs. Some of those for 4+ years. Most people claim "CASHSHOPPER" or "STUPID APS" or "**** THAT CASTER" (I play my hubby's bm so I've heard it all) I made 80 mil in the last month just from a cat shop. Learn Your game or GTFO!!!!! It's not that complicated. With the mindset that most have it's amazing. I get complimented on my gear daily (which is in my opinion mediocre at best) but it's amazing the amount of people that want to be where you are. It's a game. We play it to have fun. Who gives a sh* if so-and-so has what ever or killed you. Now you have a goal!!! get there! It makes it fun. :( So many people have lost that mindset

so true

lm a caster and yeah ok its hard for me to make a lot of coin... to me making 10 mil in a couple months is awesome but even tho l DONT have the best gears and l barely afford to keep up with repairs and things l need the whole point is if your not having fun doing it then you shouldnt be doing it... stuff this BS we hear all the time about people who get "better" gears.... make friends... l might not be able to make a lot of coin but l have made a lot of good friends who are MORE that willing to help me get the drops l need when l need them for upgrades... there maybe be a lot of selfish people out there but dont give up coz there are also a lot of NICE ones too... including the APS and cash shoppers.... l wouldnt be where l am now if l didnt have GOOD friends who are willing to lend me a hand.... you just gotta keep looking for the good ones and ignore the jerks... instead of complaining have fun and so what if your not the best... its just a game its meant to relieve you of stress not create it
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Watch HT be down for another few hours. :P

WOOF WOOF !Hi there b:victory,btw i was thinking i was the only one not able to login,thank you.
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    HT is up now
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Servers should all be accessible now. Please come on in.

Cheers,
    Geno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow gold must be really cheap on RT.

That's actually expensive...earlier this week it was 75m to r8 a chara.

Umm...yes I play gf cleric...I don't have mom's credit card and i didnt cs the gear. I farmed it up over the course of 3 years. More accurately gf farmed her gear up. I admit when i had extra cash i bought her gold for fash mounts wings and a load of other ccrap...but tht was when gold was worth 600k.

I AM farming a 2nd R8 set for her wizzie. Her cleric alone made 15m over the weekend just doing normal casters. Nt the OP R8 only or R9 only ones. If you really think making 20m is hard in this game then you really have no idea what you're doing.

Do you even knw wht the cube is? You knw the PoF is worth 400k right? Do it everyday. BH? Ever heard of that? Yes do it. TT ever heard of that? Do it. Slowly save your coin and R8+5 your damn caster class and farm.

If you're lucky gamble on pax. OR Just merchant gold itself. during a crappy sale buy a few gold when its low. Sell gold when its high -_-

I wonder if ppl that cry oh its so hard to make coin in this game even knw how to earn it.

btw...did you see mitachi's pwcalc? And she farmed it all up....so yeaaaa no excuse b:shutup
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited September 2012

Umm...yes I play gf cleric...I don't have mom's credit card and i didnt cs the gear. I farmed it up over the course of 3 years. More accurately gf farmed her gear up. I admit when i had extra cash i bought her gold for fash mounts wings and a load of other ccrap...but tht was when gold was worth 600k.

I AM farming a 2nd R8 set for her wizzie. Her cleric alone made 15m over the weekend just doing normal casters. Nt the OP R8 only or R9 only ones. If you really think making 20m is hard in this game then you really have no idea what you're doing.

Do you even knw wht the cube is? You knw the PoF is worth 400k right? Do it everyday. BH? Ever heard of that? Yes do it. TT ever heard of that? Do it. Slowly save your coin and R8+5 your damn caster class and farm.

If you're lucky gamble on pax. OR Just merchant gold itself. during a crappy sale buy a few gold when its low. Sell gold when its high -_-

I wonder if ppl that cry oh its so hard to make coin in this game even knw how to earn it.

btw...did you see mitachi's pwcalc? And she farmed it all up....so yeaaaa no excuse b:shutup

lol hell no 80 mil isn't cheap...why the hell else would I brag about it. It took me a long time to realize how to make money in this game. felt the same way most of you do. It sucks but really......Suck it up and CATshop. yes it is boring...yes you sit afk for weeks but ya know what....you get what you want. Without spending "mom and dad's" card witch I do not have available to me as an adult. It is my own...that I don't use on this game. xD I tried to a few years ago and was wasteful and unsuccessful. Have gotten smarter since then. Figure it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Golds are really cheap on RT. b:shocked

RT: R8 (75golds)=80m (what you say) which mean 1 gold= 1.060m

HL: R8 (75golds)=112.5m (our gold is at 1 for 1.5m)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    no way ican pass my gold to HL AND SELL IT b:shutup
  • zoolee76
    zoolee76 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Any news on what happend ? or its just fail and rip and so on...i mean its justa FREE game...thats probably all we can get :( b:bye
  • mysticmade
    mysticmade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow! So much information in this thread (most of which went right over my head) b:puzzled
    No worries tho...I'm sure I'll figure this stuff out eventually. I know I should read the forums more but I'm really having too much fun playing and exploring. I'm actually surprised I've gone this far b:laugh by actually making a post!

Actually, I was just trying to figure out how that emergency maintenance was going to affect the red envelopes I earned during the Sweet Remembrance event. I guess I'll just be on tonight and do it again (staying a safe distance away so I don't die...again) and try to redeem my envelopes once Momma Beast appears.

Well, back to the game! My mystic is almost level 63! WOOT! b:victory
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Golds are really cheap on RT. b:shocked

RT: R8 (75golds)=80m (what you say) which mean 1 gold= 1.060m

HL: R8 (75golds)=112.5m (our gold is at 1 for 1.5m)

QQ I didnt count ah fee <.<

btw i was counting it on the sale as r8 = 58 gold....now u seriously have me considering Rage posting on these forums when im half asleep <.<

Gold price was 1,350,000 earlier this week which is like 79m...

Even if gold was 1.6m R8 is less than 100m
    So i have no idea how u came up with 75 gold o.O
    Sale on rep btw -_-
  • arguskos
    arguskos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Funny how everyone QQ's about the price of tokens when that npc appears. Here's a idea buy the tokens at 10k each now and stash them until the npc shows up. problem solved.