Emergency Maintenance for 9/12 [COMPLETE]

monkeyshatter
monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Edit (FrankieRaye 11:40am PST): Bongso the Beast can be found at (382, 232), and he'll only appear after 8pm server time.

Due to the fact that other NPCs have recently disappeared in this patch, there is a slight chance that Bongso will not appear tonight, so please keep that in mind.

Hi everyone,

We will be having an emergency maintenance later tonight on 9/12/2012 @ 11pm PDT in order to bring back the missing NPCs. Unfortunately this will impact the Sweet Remembrance event which we will push back to a later date. However, it is still scheduled to run prior to the maintenance so you can still check it out while you can.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

b:thanks
Post edited by monkeyshatter on

Comments

• SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thats good. I play on the momaganon server and those who are using the german client are going crazy cause of censorship. I hope you can look into fixing that too. They game is currently very hard to play for them. I use the english client but still it affects my gameplay that friends and faction mates cant communicate or see names.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi everyone,

We will be having an emergency maintenance later tonight on 9/12/2012 @ 11pm PDT in order to bring back the missing NPCs. Unfortunately this will impact the Sweet Remembrance event which we will push back to a later date. However, it is still scheduled to run prior to the maintenance so you can still check it out while you can.

b:shocked
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Will be glad to see the NPC's back, especially now that I'm using the meditating one when Im running after my kids. b:chuckle

As for the event...not going to say a thing... b:laugh
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We are also aware of that issue and are working to resolve it as well.

Thats good. I play on the momaganon server and those who are using the german client are going crazy cause of censorship. I hope you can look into fixing that too. They game is currently very hard to play for them. I use the english client but still it affects my gameplay that friends and faction mates cant communicate or see names.
  • flygvw
    flygvw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    can you give us a list of what NPCs are missing so that ppl dont complain about every single NPC missing?
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi everyone,

flygvw wrote: »
    can you give us a list of what NPCs are missing so that ppl dont complain about every single NPC missing?

Yeah... like the NPC in Tellis for the Sweet Rememberance event...
    *facehooves THROUGH head*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about giving us Aurora Agent to make up for the small mistakes that happened?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about giving us Aurora Agent to make up for the small mistakes that happened?

How about we don't kill the economy for once ok?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The Aurura agent would make my year! I love that guy. I"m pretty sure he only increases the economy. I need more cannys and Raps.. So do alot of people on HT. BRING HIM BACK!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012

No. We don't want 20k tokens =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Aurora Agent...
    Are you serious?
    Tokens will shoot up high over 20k.

And it's 2x FFS, you can farm your Canny and Raps *facepalm*
    edited September 2012
    It's called economics.. Token prices go up.. Value of packs go up.. Right now we have the cheapest packs we've ever had.. 15tokens at 20k make the anni pack worth at least 300k.. More people put in gold.. more people have money to spend.. IT's like a stimulus package for the deadish economy. QQ so you can have cheap teles while people are finally get the stuff they need to make their gear.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    It's called economics.. Token prices go up.. Value of packs go up.. Right now we have the cheapest packs we've ever had.. 15tokens at 20k make the anni pack worth at least 300k.. More people put in gold.. more people have money to spend.. IT's like a stimulus package for the deadish economy. QQ so you can have cheap teles while people are finally get the stuff they need to make their gear.

Bull****. It only makes the situation unbearable for anyone who needs to buy tokens and doesn't cs a ****load of packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    They can get things they need by playing the game.
    Being AFK while showing off and using Cash Shop isn't way to get your gear. b:surrender
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's called economics.. Token prices go up.. Value of packs go up..

And all of a sudden everyone that's a little low on cash can't afford the basic token items anymore, thus killing anyone that's not rich
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's called economics..

Watch out, we've got an economist over here, ladies and gentlemen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Oh good.. the troll made it to this forum too.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about we don't kill the economy for once ok?

This.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh good.. the troll made it to this forum too.

''Oh, people don't agree with me. Then they must be trolls...''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Damn kids bickering and what not. >>
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    ''Oh, people don't agree with me. Then they must be trolls...''

... And then the next person enters the room, contributing zero to the discussion but calls everyone an idiot. Gotta love forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I for one would love to see the Aurora Agent come back. Would love to use tokens to get canny's and raptures. I would "farm" for them, however, if you are not a sin or BM with 4-5 aps and a +10-12 wep, it is extremely difficult to get a squad. Everyone wants a cleric or barb to come buff them, but don't want "us" in their squad to be able to farm. And, if you are a psychic, regular archer, seeker you may as well just go grind or something else cause no one wants them in nirvy. And.... as for FF, people don't want psychics in there either, so it is hard to get squads for some classes. I am here to tell you, people are not very bright when it comes to squads. Do you realize how hard psychics hit? They are very powerful. Each class has it's pros and cons. I personally love playing my mage characters, especially my cleric. People wake up and give other classes a chance to play in nirvy, FF, rebirth, etc. Don't think things need to be done in 5 minutes to be "non fail" Have fun the way we used to before all the sins and uber apps and +10-12 weps and gears. Make friends and get to know people. That is all...
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I for one would love to see the Aurora Agent come back. Would love to use tokens to get canny's and raptures. I would "farm" for them, however, if you are not a sin or BM with 4-5 aps and a +10-12 wep, it is extremely difficult to get a squad. Everyone wants a cleric or barb to come buff them, but don't want "us" in their squad to be able to farm. And, if you are a psychic, regular archer, seeker you may as well just go grind or something else cause no one wants them in nirvy. And.... as for FF, people don't want psychics in there either, so it is hard to get squads for some classes. I am here to tell you, people are not very bright when it comes to squads. Do you realize how hard psychics hit? They are very powerful. Each class has it's pros and cons. I personally love playing my mage characters, especially my cleric. People wake up and give other classes a chance to play in nirvy, FF, rebirth, etc. Don't think things need to be done in 5 minutes to be "non fail" Have fun the way we used to before all the sins and uber apps and +10-12 weps and gears. Make friends and get to know people. That is all...

Solution. Form regular Nirvana squads, or if you're a caster do Caster Nirvanas. O wait all the regular non-aps people are too lazy to do it and want to have the hypocritical APS classes in them to make it go faster for them.

Is it just me or does it feel ironic?

The Agent destroys the economy by making token prices skyrocket, as well as the price for cannies and raps drop making it harder for the "farmers" to earn a decent coin rate.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about we not siderail this discussion into the fine details of PWI economics, Aurora Agents and whatnot?

Lets instead focus on the fact that PWI screwed up....again. Its amazing how a company has an entire year to fine tune an event that lasts, what....a month? And they can't even get it running right. *shakes head*

Anyway....as long as I can still play the damn game, I'm fine with it.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @MonkeyShatter are we are gonna have patch maintanance or just a normal one like without patch ? b:sad
    if yes whats going to be the discussion ?
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    I for one would love to see the Aurora Agent come back. Would love to use tokens to get canny's and raptures. I would "farm" for them, however, if you are not a sin or BM with 4-5 aps and a +10-12 wep, it is extremely difficult to get a squad.

Stop using Cash Shop and start to play a game. Explore a little, learn the game, learn new things, expand your knowledge, do some BHs and see what items you get. You'll get item called Nirvana Talisman. Save it, you'll need it.
    When you see someone in world chat saying "LFM [Nirvana Talisman]" or "LFM Caster", just pm those people and say "cleric". Then follow the crowd...
    [/sarcasm]

I mean, I'm sure you already know everything I just wrote.

But on one hand everyone is complaining about "evil R9 people who bought their gear" and on the other hand everyone want's the same thing, but I guess, if they don't buy "evil R9 gear" it's perfectly fine! Cash Shopping for R9 is just "evil" and Cash Shopping for "Nirvana Gear" is really cool and great?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2012

You have no excuse. I farmed all this gear: http://pwcalc.com/73b4670c045f5900 with my cleric. You can check core too if you want no other char of mine is lvl 100. Wanna know my secret? I made friends and formed my own squads.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012

It would freaking awsome, missed it last timeb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Id like to know this ok you **** up the npcs, and you do emergency maint 1 day later instead of fixing it right away. Also please dont put in the Aurora agent it ruins token prices last time here they jumped up to 28k and i for one am not gonna spend that much when i need GS's or crab meats. Also with the aurora agent cannies drop in price drastically, they were 150k when we had the npc, we have 2x go farm if you all that want the agent are too lazy to farm that your own damn fault. Cannies and raps dont need to drop any further in my opinion at least cannies need to go back up to people buying them for 340-350k area. Im saving my raps to make a stage 3 Traceless dimension and all my cannies atm are getting sold to pay for my r9 weapon(yeah im farming my r9 not cash shopping.) As for the economist only helps the people that merchant in tokens or have loads of money to cash shop on packs. Only thing your looking for is higher token prices and for gold to go up as a result in it. Like it was said earlier that npc only helps those that can afford to put money in this game or those that spend it on this game. On another note at least im not gonna miss CoA tonite :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Aurora Agent...
    Are you serious?
    Tokens will shoot up high over 20k.

And it's 2x FFS, you can farm your Canny and Raps *facepalm*

Dido (+100) to that; if they were to bring us a special compensation for the **** up; it should be something that doesn't just help us {Highs lvs & Ancients} especially, at the expense of the {Newer players} through what it would do too the economies of the servers....b:surrender