New PW Expansion (PWCN: Rise of Dynasty)

Comments

• looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well atleast the new gear looks nice....
  • NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That cleric with the new R9 recast is scary. b:shocked
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thankies a bunch, bubbly lady, most awesome news for us!
    I am really, really, REALLY curious as to pet changes, and the most curious as to what lvl and where do the new pets dwell. Hell, I might just start leveling again it I get a nudge in interest. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Don't know why they just don't make rank 10 already. All the recasting garbage is getting old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thanks for this post, it was most useful
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anti-spam bump
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh ffs I just realized I used the wrong login screen pic I wanted to put there.

Changed it... b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    deusapvp wrote: »

I've been seeing more and more from this pwbrchannel... I suppose I should add them to my list of links to visit once in a while... I'll add that to the op, thanks.

FYI, that new launcher is something that will be pwcn only, as always. Our launcher is always different in design compared to pwcn's.
    Tbh I don't like it at all, on the lower left and right are the progress bars, and they aren't straight liness like normal progress bars are. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow, very nice job with the info as usual bubbles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Definitely looking forward to the new skill changes.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    Looks like that one website had a gold mine of information... Though I pretty much had it all anyways but there was some nice extra bits like pics of the new gears and materials.

I added in a changelog section for better track keeping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arko0008
    arko0008 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Watch Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos live streaming Online on pc today of National Football League NFL FOOTBALL Week 1. There will be very exciting match for the National Football League viewers because of the previous highly competition. This exclusive Match will be held in between Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos on 09 September, 2012 in Sports Authority Field at Mile High
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    arko0008 wrote: »
    Fail spam
    sb....
    2b....
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So the -0.10 int tome is confirmed now? I thought in Asterelle's vid it was only -0.05?
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    is the server vs server a once a week event or is it daily? If the event goes on 24/7 it would be really intresting and it would give high levels something to do.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    is the server vs server a once a week event or is it daily? If the event goes on 24/7 it would be really intresting and it would give high levels something to do.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 20:20 Server time, and it lasts for 30 mins I think it said.
    Archer Build:
    Sin Build:
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 20:20 Server time, and it lasts for 30 mins I think it said.

20:20 - 23:00

each battle is 25 minutes

The engrish implies you might be able to choose what land to invade, though I don't know how restrictive that will be. I have no idea if you can join in preexisting battles or do a second battle.
    Getting d/c though means you can't get back in (whether to the battle or the whole maps themselves I don't know).

I'm still not 100% if the lands can be visited outside of war times.

So many unknowns b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChuuBR - Raging Tide
    ChuuBR - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As much as I'd be looking forward to SvS PvP, I highly doubt PWI would be able to pull this off, they screwed up the PWIC so bad and said it wasn't possiible to do SvS due to name sharing.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Thats the server-v-server battle? Doesnt look very exciting to be honest
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    As much as I'd be looking forward to SvS PvP, I highly doubt PWI would be able to pull this off, they screwed up the PWIC so bad and said it wasn't possiible to do SvS due to name sharing.

Maybe they are doing it so only the West Coast fights each other, East Coast, and then EU all fight within so there isn't a name sharing problem. Or they could do a temp name change and just have them as Player numbers and what not so that it wouldn't **** with the name database.
    Archer Build:
    Sin Build:
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Yes there is an Inter-server system that does exist. So what? No matter how you obtained your heavily refIned and shared R9, the idea of any sort of inter-server competition excludes 99.9% of any server the same way that the PW tourney does each year. Anything allowing less might as well be a merge of all servers. Any more is a waste of time.

The panda will never be excited to see cross server competition that looks good on paper but excludes so many.
    GW 2 solves this problem by including every one in every highend and lowend game play, well can't wait for this update, liking the new skills better get back to playing seeker more
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012

What the hell you can't even see the name of other people? That's pretty dumb. At least there is lots of room to fly around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012

All I have to say is, does this guy not know how to use the minimap b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Yet another thing only R9's and +12's will win and anyone else below will lose almost instantly. Guess I won't be doing this for a long time. Even worse you'll be at a disadvantage with ranged players killing you from the sky if your a melee.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    Yet another thing only R9's and +12's will win and anyone else below will lose almost instantly. Guess I won't be doing this for a long time. Even worse you'll be at a disadvantage with ranged players killing you from the sky if your a melee.

What do you think normal TW is like? Why is there so much QQing about this? Most of the rewards of for R9 players to begin with, so why are so many nonR9s so worried about dying in it and "not being able to do it". If you aren't farming something with the rewards then you don't need to be in there. I'm far from R9, but I plan on getting it sometime in the future. Yea ofc I will die a lot, I might not get a lot of kills, but it is another aspect to PvP, plus the rewards for new tomes and upgrading R9 if they make 2nd cast cheaper down the road sometime would help a lot. If you have an I can't attitude, this game isn't for you. There are other games that HAND you all your gear from the start, or from just normal quests, maybe that game is for you?
    Archer Build:
    Sin Build:
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Wonder what servers will be put together. I'd assume West coasts East coasts and EUs get mixed together.

Another question is whether guilds will sign up for which empire they serve or is it complete random like CoA....

So many unanswered questions about this >.>

And this guy has little to no map awareness b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Looking at everything, I still don't believe we are gonna get server vs server TWs.b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What is that buff they all have on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
This discussion has been closed.