New PW Expansion (PWCN: Rise of Dynasty)

Comments

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What is that buff they all have on?

Be specific that made no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'll assume you're talking about the yellow greenish 2 buffs that they all have?

I want to say it's specific to SvS. Though I can only speculate what bonuses they are or cause from the instance so I can't say.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Auto-pot yay~! And dang I want that Harpy pet... Hope it won't be a rare pet or something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Auto-pot yay~! And dang I want that Harpy pet... Hope it won't be a rare pet or something...

inb4 it's gonna be a rare pet. and they are going to stick it in a pack.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    inb4 it's gonna be a rare pet. and they are going to stick it in a pack.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:cry
    Oh well... In that case at least I hope the veno pet system will indeed be updated for the good... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012

If youre talking about that yellow thing it is increased HP and MP recovery.

I tried asking someone on PWCN who knew a little english a while ago and it sounded like it came from the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ChuuBR - Raging Tide
    ChuuBR - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What the hell you can't even see the name of other people? That's pretty dumb. At least there is lots of room to fly around.

maybe it's a bug, however, unless it is really bad :x
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hm just realised something. if the pics of the new weps r the new look for the 3rd cast r9 wich seems to fit , weres the soul sphere? only weapon im not seeing. and im loving all the new armor. psy looks so badass like they originally should
    edited September 2012
    hm just realised something. if the pics of the new weps r the new look for the 3rd cast r9 wich seems to fit , weres the soul sphere? only weapon im not seeing. and im loving all the new armor. psy looks so badass like they originally should

Nah those new weapon models are not for the new r9 3rd cast as far as I can tell. They'll probably be used for some future iteration of rank weapons. The sphere weapon model seems broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm loving the BM new r9 t3...shame it's so pricey
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    well seems like set bonus stats are lower than our current R9RR anyway
    like, our current r9rr has a +100 mag/str/dex bonus, when the new one doesnt

sux

yay armors look cool.

any clue about weapons? or they are like R9 ?
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is gonna be awesome! b:laugh
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • Driude - Heavens Tear
    Driude - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OOOOOOOOOO! Loving the Archer changes becausei am a sage archer like Kawaii :3 though not quite as awesome yet.
    And the increase in power to the BM skills may make me go back to my sword/pole arm BM (because swords are awesome they just lack aoes :( (but dont worry i will use lower lvl axes to HF when needed, i realize the awesomeness of axes, i just think swords and poles look cool too, and some abilities rock) :D

Hmmm :/

Secondly,

a little sad that they didnt boost fox form skills a lil(other than making Feral Fox-Form, though I would rather it was both, and making Fossilized Curse better, which I am glad about). I mean they gave a damage boost and a boost to the proc chance of Parasitic Nova, but they didnt give Malefic Crush a better ability or more damage(before it used to have a higher base damage, though did not have weapon damage added on, now it has less Base damage i think and still no added weapon dmg) and the mana burn has no use in PvE and horribly limited use in PvP. Also, Consume SPirit has needed a fix for a while now, since it really sucks to give up lots of HP for a small amount of mana(all they would have to do is remove the HP cost or give it another awesome effect that is worth spending HP).

and then only other complaint is now seekers can practically take over the ranged DD part of Archers, in fact they can tank and heal themselves too(Blood Thirsty Blitz)! :O
    Can't believe they have even longer ranges now :/

Other than this it is really super awesome cant wait, looks like a step in the right direction for PWI and makes me super happy.

b:thanks
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    Rerum - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Edit: Some nice weapon sprites.

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2011636&extra=page%3D1

Enjoy the light effects and remember to use sunglasses. b:chuckle
    How to play the game? 5.0 has the final say!!!
    edited September 2012
    Graphical overhaul of many top-end weapons:

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2011636&extra=page%3D1

Enjoy the light effects and remember to use sunglasses. b:chuckle

Ehh, I think that is just some BS private server stuff. While I do recognize a few of those weapon models, that post was made last month. I'll check later to see if anything looks changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    Rerum - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Those are too shiny to be official IMO, on a closer look the user said those are modified sprites sorry for the false new.

Was nice looking though. b:chuckle
    How to play the game? 5.0 has the final say!!!
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was just reading through the Server vs Server content and I found it hilarious that it pretty much copies a lot of the elements from another game that I am currently playing that recently came out at the end August xD ....4 different regions and each region with over 20+ targets, each region with bosses and objectives to capture to score points for the server, even getting medals from the event for gear and items.

Anyway, if it does go well then it is a big plus for pwi. I might come back to the game to see how it compares.
  • supertroyman1
    edited September 2012
    Nah those new weapon models are not for the new r9 3rd cast as far as I can tell. They'll probably be used for some future iteration of rank weapons. The sphere weapon model seems broken.

ok wasnt totally sure. they do look godly though. as far as r9 3rd cast goes i at least hope the match the weapons look to the armor to make it even cooler.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yay those are fake lol.

still cant find any pics from the new R9RR weaps... QQ

well i hope they do some bad *** soulspheres b:pleased
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yay those are fake lol.

still cant find any pics from the new R9RR weaps... QQ

well i hope they do some bad *** soulspheres b:pleased

Hell, it should be obvious that they're fake when some of the weapons are just enlarged versions of daggers flipped over, like these right here.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • supertroyman1
    edited September 2012
    ok i probably know the answer but
    http://imgur.com/a/XfouJ
    is the wep under the axes a claw or a glaive. to me it just looks like it could be a claw
    edited September 2012
    ok i probably know the answer but
    http://imgur.com/a/XfouJ
    is the wep under the axes a claw or a glaive. to me it just looks like it could be a claw

It's a glaive being held incorrectly.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
    Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    to bad someone just wouldnt *h.ack* the servers and shut them down for good...then tell the pwi staff that untill the bugs, OP sins, and 5 aps is done away with they can have the game back when the problems are fixed....revamp the game is wat needs to happen
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, they are revamping a boat load of skills. I personally find that to be a step in a better direction at least. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What do you think normal TW is like? Why is there so much QQing about this? Most of the rewards of for R9 players to begin with, so why are so many nonR9s so worried about dying in it and "not being able to do it". If you aren't farming something with the rewards then you don't need to be in there. I'm far from R9, but I plan on getting it sometime in the future. Yea ofc I will die a lot, I might not get a lot of kills, but it is another aspect to PvP, plus the rewards for new tomes and upgrading R9 if they make 2nd cast cheaper down the road sometime would help a lot. If you have an I can't attitude, this game isn't for you. There are other games that HAND you all your gear from the start, or from just normal quests, maybe that game is for you?

Sorry but LOL yeah like this game doesn't HAND you everything all you have to do is throw your credit card at it. I don't know about your server but nothing will make things cheaper players are far to greedy for that to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    New aerogear and mount

New patch notes for last night's patch:

The updates are as follows:

Adjustment of a country war-related content:
    1) In the future, the country battle will be held every Friday, Sunday night started, the country battle is no longer open on Saturdays. The country battle time to adjust 20:20-22:20 duration of two hours.
    2) in the country battle battlefield, resurrection after death invincible time extended by 12 seconds to 15 seconds, the resurrection, won 150 of their strength and attack power increase (9 seconds).
    3) transmission adjustment, the players on the battlefield, replaced by the the map M button to exit the country battle battlefield.
    4) the personal integration algorithm to optimize the country battle, the war in the country to hang up the players can not get personal Credits.

City war
    war time adjustment after adjustment City is divided into five sessions, the priority order -> Monday night -> Tuesday night -> Saturday afternoon, Saturday night -> Sunday afternoon.
    Specific opening time has not changed, the same time slot open city battlefield times of up to 11 games.

3 city war Incentive adjustments the original incentive Magic Sengoku the changed incentives territorial gift boxes, each gift box contains 50 magic Sengoku and $ 5 million perfect. The four territorial Gift of
    a city of six territorial Gift
    2 City
    3 City 3 territories Gift

4 new nine star Dragonball synthetic way to help you more convenient and efficient synthesis of high-star Dragon Ball.

516 products weapon upgrade random attack rating range from 50-65 adjusted to 55-65.

The 6-privilege card exchange various equipment and weapon Mall Commissioner Assistant wangcai exchanged for other goods.

The 7 upgrade tasks involved to find the dragon material will no longer need to find the dragon materials can also be completed.

8 optimize 19-69 comprehension tasks, improve after the task is completed, soul and money reward.

9 get life insurance break through privilege card available.

10 optimization the the solar term mission and fish demon treasure hunt task to improve the experience gained after the task is completed, the reward of the soul.

11 former military officers at the archosaurs archosaurs badge converted into a military-owned reign, the exchange ratio is 1:1.

12 Mall update.

Looks like they changed tw times a bit.
    SvS war has been reduced to two hours, instead of three.
    Respawn invincibility has been buffed a bit, been up to 15 seconds with an attack buff that lasts for 9 seconds.

That 19-69 bit could be talking about culti but not sure about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Is it just me... or do the Elf wings keep getting bigger and bigger.....

I mean really... Next installment will be Boeing B52 Bomber wings >_>

And a recolored panther mount.. noty >_>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    im more interested in the TW reward tweaks, not sure what to make on that engrish?
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That is the most phallic human flyer yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is it just me... or do the Elf wings keep getting bigger and bigger.....

I mean really... Next installment will be Boeing B52 Bomber wings >_>

And a recolored panther mount.. noty >_>

Same looks to be true for the Tideborn wings.

I just wish they made all of the Tideborn wings flap like Elf wings do. Personally I find the cardboardness of the other wings awkward, so I haven't bought any wings at all. And sadly, all the ones that have the nice flowing wing flap are expensive as hell.
    That is the most phallic human flyer yet.

Oh come on, it's just a... pimped out rod... with a few golden... balls? sacks? danging from the other end? And a vein in there too, for good measure.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
This discussion has been closed.