Wanted is such a joke

Options

Comments

• Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    No you're not a pony Skai, I have seen your irl pics....you sexy man beast youb:dirty
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    No you're not a pony Skai, I have seen your irl pics....you sexy man beast youb:dirty

D: But I wanna be a pony.

xD And thanks!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pretty sure Vicious could have Defended just wanted to do a one vs one with Wanted before Map reset

Trust me if i was there in that 18 vs wanted , ur crystal was 600K it would have been 0 .
    but when vs those 40+( most are archers ) r9 u had against Wanted ,most of Wanted most are squishy + u are too experienced .

still thank ur god i wasn't there . for ur damn luck couldn't wake up on time .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Trust me if i was there in that 18 vs wanted , ur crystal was 600K it would have been 0 .
    but when vs those 40+( most are archers ) r9 u had against Wanted ,most of Wanted most are squishy + u are too experienced .

look at me! look at me! im 105 and want everyone to notice my new avatar so ill post whatever b:fatb i can think of even tho i dont understand what the post i quoted is talking about and i know im a nonfactor and wud not made any difference bcuz I NEED ATTENTION!!
  • Iugly - Raging Tide
    Iugly - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    look at me! look at me! im 105 and want everyone to notice my new avatar so ill post whatever b:fatb i can think of even tho i dont understand what the post i quoted is talking about and i know im a nonfactor and wud not made any difference bcuz I NEED ATTENTION!!

^ This +1
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Actually no Ulq You were still 104 in that time and Trii_Edge or Vanaley could of easily popped u out of stealth for any one else to make quick work of you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

This should tell you everything you need to know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

LOL ofc mr n1factorinRT
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Random Quote that makes no sense with what is being said about ponies nice way to derail the thread.

and +1 to the 105 comment
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

So what would have changed if you were there ??

I mean not like it had changed things a lot... not like you could have killed all Vicious ppl on your own in our base while we were wiping Wanteds cata squad??? Or would you have apsed on our xtal to speed it up?

Like Elvenne stated already, our 105 sins would have popped you out stealth pretty fast to make you an easy target for an vicious close to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options

ok lets start destroying some ignorant noobs and clear to some others .

No sir i didn't even think about it or ment to post Cause I'm now 105 or to make everyone notice my new avatar.
    Which means u and who agreed With u about this point , are all too sick trying to find any point on ppl to troll and trying to make me look bad .

2nd .. how u know that those sins can kill always when they pop someone?... trust me u have no idea wht would happen to them *too scared from the 800 dmg trii hit me * . ( answer for who said sins will kill me )

3rd Wht makes me think there would have been difference is , i can make few kills every now and then . which would affect alot on the TW cause Vicious had few number .

4rth who don't believe i can make alot, it's his problem .
    In last TW When the number was over double 1st TW.....i was able to wipe 4 ppl 1 time and 3 ppl other time , and made few more kills too Although it was so tough TW on us .

Last thing i like to add, haters gonna hate .. for no reason ,
    seriously i wish someone of those haters mention me 1 reason for his hate .
    other than They Envy , jelly and those bad morals .
    did pking u made all this hate ? Wow isn't pk legal part in PWI Game .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And more word for Terrorism -

I can see how jelly u are sir .Mr hidding behind alt .

i can laugh on u , trust me smart ppl also notice wht the meaning of ur words .

and they will laugh too .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok lets start destroying some ignorant noobs and clear to some others .

No sir i didn't even think about it or ment to post Cause I'm now 105 or to make everyone notice my new avatar.
    Which means u and who agreed With u about this point , are all too sick trying to find any point on ppl to troll and trying to make me look bad .

2nd .. how u know that those sins can kill always when they pop someone?... trust me u have no idea wht would happen to them *too scared from the 800 dmg trii hit me * . ( answer for who said sins will kill me )

3rd Wht makes me think there would have been difference is , i can make few kills every now and then . which would affect alot on the TW cause Vicious had few number .

4rth who don't believe i can make alot, it's his problem .
    In last TW When the number was over double 1st TW.....i was able to wipe 4 ppl 1 time and 3 ppl other time , and made few more kills too Although it was so tough TW on us .

Last thing i like to add, haters gonna hate .. for no reason ,
    seriously i wish someone of those haters mention me 1 reason for his hate .
    other than They Envy , jelly and those bad morals .
    did pking u made all this hate ? Wow isn't pk legal part in PWI Game .

...... yet again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OH SNAPPPP!!! You came in here trying to stroke your epeen but nobody gave a **** and instead they just laughed at you and knocked you down of your high horse, that must mean they are soooooooo jelly!! (jealous of what, i dont know)

And now for "destroying some ignorant noobs", good sir, u dont even have the intelligence to understand properly what you are reading, much less to "destroy" someone with your 'powerfull statements' lol if u read carefuly ud understand that they are saying that two sins could ve popped you so the rest of the OP vici clerics with over 100 att lvs can take care of you

i dont know if you enjoy being a clown so i dont care if u keep embarrassing yourself, but youre making Wanted look bad, please stop. like these troll threads werent bad enough u come and add wood to the fire
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1 shot LA is still a 1 shot b:surrender Anyway.........Woot Woot!!!!! Look over here!! I see more ponies!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIlLmCID5g&feature=g-vrec

Made you look, but these guys do threats better than anyone.
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    a sin that can determine if their side can win a TW... that is new
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OH SNAPPPP!!! You came in here trying to stroke your epeen but nobody gave a **** and instead they just laughed at you and knocked you down of your high horse, that must mean they are soooooooo jelly!! (jealous of what, i dont know)

And now for "destroying some ignorant noobs", good sir, u dont even have the intelligence to understand properly what you are reading, much less to "destroy" someone with your 'powerfull statements' lol if u read carefuly ud understand that they are saying that two sins could ve popped you so the rest of the OP vici clerics with over 100 att lvs can take care of you

i dont know if you enjoy being a clown so i dont care if u keep embarrassing yourself, but youre making Wanted look bad, please stop. like these troll threads werent bad enough u come and add wood to the fire

Joe said i could come bac and play! So u why so mad? Ulq jus posted what he felt like saying and out of everyone else who posted here u choose to attack him. Hmm i wonder if there is some history between u two.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    titotit wrote: »
    Joe said i could come bac and play! So u why so mad? Ulq jus posted what he felt like saying and out of everyone else who posted here u choose to attack him. Hmm i wonder if there is some history between u two.

hmm i wonder if there is some history between u and UlgClown, i suspect a history with a sexual nature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If i would had better internet connection and not having like 3-4 sec delay in TW, then Vicious would have won faster b:bye Lucky Wanted allmost won because of that b:shocked
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If they sent me to the Wanted TW instead of QQme, Vicious would have won easily because I would distract everyone with ponies!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I heard if u say guild wars 2, 3 times the thread is banned xD i wana try!!!!!!!!!!

GUILD WAR'S 2
    GUILD WAR'S 2
    GUILD WAR'S 2
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hmm i wonder if there is some history between u and UlgClown, i suspect a history with a sexual nature.

Seeing tht u want my attention i will give it you, my question was for that other person but since u choose to answer for him/her can u tell me if they had some history? or did i strike a vein when i mentioned the word history? do u and tht other person have some? making u have to run to his/her rescue? hmm i wonder

And yes seeing tht me and you have no life this argument can go on forever if u or anyone else choose to respond. b:bye

Edit: and no phobik_ do not try and destroy the thread i jus started to play
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Duh you didn't say it loud enough....

GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2!!!!
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2

Is that better sensei?
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2
    GUILD WARS 2

Is that better sensei?

Kinda looks like gold wars 2, also an awesome mmo u collect gold and like throw it at aliens!!
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Much better, but it seemd we are falling on deaf ears....

Wasn't there a Final Fantasy skill that let you throw coins to do damage? I remeber that in one of them. Was it the 2nd or thied one where you can throw a spoon at someone. Speaking of spoon, who here has seen the Tick. Loved that show....

SPOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kinda looks like gold wars 2, also an awesome mmo u collect gold and like throw it at aliens!!

Fail. You did it four times. Now we'll never know if the thread would have gotten banned.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    a sin that can determine if their side can win a TW... that is new

woulda been ironic if he rolled a psy lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hey, Isn't guild wars 2 a fun game guys? *Is amazed this isnt closed yet*