Wanted is such a joke

Options

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and if 2-3 people QQ in WC dun mean whole Wanted is QQing we can't prevent random people to randomly WC bout stuff
    also if most of Vici agree that spawn killing while not even trying to kill crystal dun mean all of them are bad people but sure looks plenty of them are...

beside noone in Wanted started this thread but if we did started trashing Vici you wouldn't come to defend your faction??

Yes, Teddy, you naughty boy! b:chuckle You should be spanked on Sundays!b:surrenderb:surrender
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WTH are you talking about??b:laugh

.... yeah there was some dishartened people that ran their mouth ...

^^ Thats what im talking about ..... the similarity between Wanted (the child) and Vici (the adult) disciplining (rofstomping) in TW for ppl running their mouths... every action has a reaction. In this case the child had to endure an old fashioned beating for 'flapping their lips' outa turn.

Further there are so many ppl who arent involved with Vici (or know anything about it) that feel they have enough knowledge to talk about whats their goals/faction ethos are/is..... its laughable ....
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    marry me! at least someone else noticed. (hoping kali wont read this or she'd hold out on me for a weekb:cry)

Only a week? I suppose I could do you a few "favors". "buys new kneepads"b:dirty
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Only a week? I suppose I could do you a few "favors". "buys new kneepads"b:dirty

b:shocked ahmmagawdb:shocked ok u win, i give up lmao xD wont lie that made me laugh tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok lemme just say this, gank is a gank even if you dont plan it. dont matter, zoo has been bidding on us for weeks, wanted started too with no real intention to think zoo would stop. regardless, you planned to bid on us even if only as a 1v1. this is tw doesnt matter what server or what faction, thats how most do tw its called base control. secondly, old qqme? try to know exactly what old qqme was to begin with and what vicious really is to make that claim. i can say for a fact we arent like old qqme.

thirdly, "well getting the top faction to 600k hp is really good" isnt trying to talk big for wanted?all we did was show em that in reality, they dont stand a chance to do that. dont qq cuz we wanted to flex our muscles 1v1 after hearing that type of statement. anywho wanted still put up a decent fight considering their power so hats off to you guys for that. just stop with the qq'n all this "vicious is so bad and so low" bs is just bad sportsmanship on YOUR end. you bid on us, got smacked around. its the way it works. we took catas off the crystal to take out the other towers cuz our cata barbs were bored and wanted to destroy more things before the crystal died. end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok lemme just say this, gank is a gank even if you dont plan it. dont matter, zoo has been bidding on us for weeks, wanted started too with no real intention to think zoo would stop. regardless, you planned to bid on us even if only as a 1v1. this is tw doesnt matter what server or what faction, thats how most do tw its called base control. secondly, old qqme? try to know exactly what old qqme was to begin with and what vicious really is to make that claim. i can say for a fact we arent like old qqme.

secondly, "well getting the top faction to 600k hp is really good" isnt trying to talk big for wanted?all we did was show em that in reality, they dont stand a chance to do that. dont qq cuz we wanted to flex our muscles 1v1 after hearing that type of statement. anywho wanted still put up a decent fight considering their power so hats off to you guys for that. just stop with the qq'n all this "vicious is so bad and so low" bs is just bad sportsmanship on YOUR end. you bid on us, got smacked around. its the way it works. we took catas off the crystal to take out the other towers cuz our cata barbs were bored and wanted to destroy more things before the crystal died. end of story.

tell me more b:dirty
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    so basically in wanted's mind they are saints and we are devils..... What they think is wrong... must not be done.... its low....

We all spent charms and apoth in the TW. Those towers ***** our charms mostly not people from wanted. So whats wrong with us taking out those towers so we can get to the wanted people easily? After all the money we spend on TW the least we could get is some PvP kills. And if someone thinks this is wrong, just keep QQing to yourself . I want my share in what I do.
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    rev, tito, and shadow you're all idiotsb:chuckle
    me and teddy finally had this thread going in a positive direction and you butthurt nab's decided to send it right back where it was. if it's really that bad i can send you a walgreen's giftcard so you can afford to buy yourself some preparation H to take care of that pain down below...
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    so basically in wanted's mind they are saints and we are devils..... What they think is wrong... must not be done.... its low....

We all spent charms and apoth in the TW. Those towers ***** our charms mostly not people from wanted. So whats wrong with us taking out those towers so we can get to the wanted people easily? After all the money we spend on TW the least we could get is some PvP kills. And if someone thinks this is wrong, just keep QQing to yourself . I want my share in what I do.

b:angry Shadow... you make it sound like we need to re-pay our opponent's pixel blood to redeem lame charm ****. Sorry but you make us all sounds like a-holes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    the average mentality on this game is around 10 years old . I think its almost time for me to move on, a dieing game is a dieing game
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:angry Shadow... you make it sound like we need to re-pay our opponent's pixel blood to redeem lame charm ****. Sorry but you make us all sounds like a-holes.

I was talking about xtal rush vs taking out towers then xtal.... I am an a-hole sorry for making others look bad. b:surrender

And fine Joe ill stop b:cute
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was talking about xtal rush vs taking out towers then xtal.... I am an a-hole sorry for making others look bad. b:surrender

I didnt see anything in any of your previous posts mention xtal rushing or taking out towers Im just seeing you advicing ppl to spawn kill to get pvp kills to to cover up lost of HP charm... Which is a lame argument to spawn kill! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    rev, tito, and shadow you're all idiotsb:chuckle
    me and teddy finally had this thread going in a positive direction and you butthurt nab's decided to send it right back where it was. if it's really that bad i can send you a walgreen's giftcard so you can afford to buy yourself some preparation H to take care of that pain down below...

Fine ill shush for now Joe but i'll be bac, u purdy boy u b:cute
  • cadogannn
    cadogannn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I didnt see anything in any of your previous posts mention xtal rushing or taking out towers Im just seeing you advicing ppl to spawn kill to get pvp kills to to cover up lost of HP charm... Which is a lame argument to spawn kill! b:shutup

yay vicious drama b:dirty
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    cadogannn wrote: »

b:shocked Oh noes cado found the way out of his cage!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    LilShine - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    cadogannn wrote: »

b:angry Go back in your cage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:angry Go back in your cage!

But i will miss all fun again b:sad
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options

b:scorn so what? i cant remember Yatza let u out of the cage she made for you b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options

b:chuckle b:pleased Such a ninja peace maker Cado, trying to divert subject away from all drama

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:scorn so what? i cant remember Yatza let u out of the cage she made for you b:avoid

She is busy celebrating birthday b:pleased so shush b:shutup
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    She is busy celebrating birthday b:pleased so shush b:shutup

Lol! Sooo u making use of it? b:shocked OMG someone should really put u back in the cage b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol! Sooo u making use of it? b:shocked OMG someone should really put u back in the cage b:angry

b:bye nobody can do it b:shy
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:bye nobody can do it b:shy

I will tell Yatza to do so! We all know she can do it b:sinb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options

b:shocked CADO IS A BRONY OH MY GAWD !!!!

b:angry Go back to your cage naow mr "Im killing drama threads with a cute bear smiley and a MLP brony link" !!

WTB some forum trolls to necro this dead thread my hubby killed!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All threads after my posts dies b:chuckle b:surrender nobody wanna be friends and play with me.

I am not brony o.o or did i became one without knowing o.o ?
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:shocked CADO IS A BRONY OH MY GAWD !!!!

b:angry Go back to your cage naow mr "Im killing drama threads with a cute bear smiley and a MLP brony link" !!

WTB some forum trolls to necro this dead thread my hubby killed!!!

Ikr! Now you see what people made him be! b:shocked
    Better run or it will happen to you too hun b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:cute Cado better start brohoof WC and dont worry Lilly Im a girl so i can promise you i wont turn a brony b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    then it's time for some music b:dirty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5m2N_cEzpcb:dirty
This discussion has been closed.