Wanted is such a joke

Options

Comments

• ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wanted is a joke... after facing vicious upfront once you guys are already QQing your *** off. Its a game face it, one side looses. You should have foreseen this when you planned the attack on Archosaur.

And spawn killing is a perfectly good way to control base. All factions should try spawn killing......if u can! >:D

You guys gained alot of ego after being able to defeat QQme and eventually made vicious crystal hit 600k... When someone showed you that you aren't as good as you think you are, you are supposed to learn from your mistakes and not QQ about how low your opponent is.

But but I do love wanted... after all they think of us as the "almighty vicious' b:dirty
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I liked the part where Dylena follows Pixel around at all time. b:cute

PS; Teddy, you owe me money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    To the guy with the dance moves, you rock! Keep at it. b:chuckle

Everyone else, quit whining, it's a game. TW was fun, it's over now we all may as well continue with our lives, no hard feelings.

p.s: Vicious is lightyears away from losing to you suckas 1vs1. b:dirty Don't take me too serious <3
    p.p.s: kastus smells like fish, iww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    tranny and teddy are no longer my franns b:cry
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the SS of the mass amount of **** talking Wanted did last week.

Well, that said... you and everyone else are gonna need to keep on waiting then. Im pretty sure this was initially just a troll start thread, and based on everything I see on this thread atm, good Trollin job on starter b:victory

There was apparently only one SS i noticed and even that was photoshop-shmered-painted all over the chat box. Makes ya wonder if it was a full SS of the chat box at all at that point or just thrown together from varying conversations. b:question

tatas b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well, that said... you and everyone else are gonna need to keep on waiting then. Im pretty sure this was initially just a troll start thread, and based on everything I see on this thread atm, good Trollin job on starter b:victory

There was apparently only one SS i noticed and even that was photoshop-shmered-painted all over the chat box. Makes ya wonder if it was a full SS of the chat box at all at that point or just thrown together from varying conversations. b:question

tatas b:bye

all hail the mighty r9 killer, he knows it all, he will kill u if u defy him. crayon master is nothing but smart and awesome and apparently loves getting into stuff that doesnt concern him. oh well xD idk what the big deal is, vicious wanted 1v1 with wanted, thats what happened. its amazing how hard ppl look into things xD

i wish QQme bidded too, i wanted to make love to apos and ifon while they pulled cata again QQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ravenousdevourer
    ravenousdevourer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    XD, find it humorous how this banter continues and some Vicious dogging Wanted when their alts are in Wanted makes this even more humorous ~grabs popcorn and pop watching the irony unfold~
  • oneblessing
    oneblessing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wanted is a joke... after facing vicious upfront once you guys are already QQing your *** off. Its a game face it, one side looses. You should have foreseen this when you planned the attack on Archosaur.

And spawn killing is a perfectly good way to control base. All factions should try spawn killing......if u can! >:D

You guys gained alot of ego after being able to defeat QQme and eventually made vicious crystal hit 600k... When someone showed you that you aren't as good as you think you are, you are supposed to learn from your mistakes and not QQ about how low your opponent is.
    But but I do love wanted... after all they think of us as the "almighty vicious' b:dirty

u give Wanted too much credit that we planned stuff and shizz ^^
    we just wanted to try sizing up against Vici before map reset that is all, dun care bout other factions and what they do
    TW was pretty interesting while Vici tried to win but after they concetrated on spwan killing and pulled out catas (forgeting they need them to win or W/E) that was sign enough to me that was end of TW and start of showing how great and sporty faction Vici is. Stomping on their fundamental rule not to act as old QQme when we (Levi and Vertu) supported you to win against them and than QQme next week came to spawn kill Vertu just like you did to Wanted last night... was there on both occasions and you can't say it is not true b:pleased
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the SS of the mass amount of **** talking Wanted did last week.

that was a lie, did you get the picture now? Vicious let zoo win to grant them acess to qqme and wanted lands but Vicious need a excuse and they invented that *****talking things.PAst week vicious was heroic but on this week they fall low.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited September 2012
    Options

u give Wanted too much credit that we planned stuff and shizz ^^
    we just wanted to try sizing up against Vici before map reset that is all, dun care bout other factions and what they do
    TW was pretty interesting while Vici tried to win but after they concetrated on spwan killing and pulled out catas (forgeting they need them to win or W/E) that was sign enough to me that was end of TW and start of showing how great and sporty faction Vici is. Stomping on their fundamental rule not to act as old QQme when we (Levi and Vertu) supported you to win against them and than QQme next week came to spawn kill Vertu just like you did to Wanted last night... was there on both occasions and you can't say it is not true b:pleased

just as u wanted to try vs vici before reset, we tried u, too. Honestly, if it was up to me to bid, i would've bidded on wanted and let zoo keep ether, last week, big deal :3 but oh well, not the way things turned out and theyre already in the past, somewhat. Anywho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    all hail the mighty r9 killer, he knows it all, he will kill u if u defy him. crayon master is nothing but smart and awesome and apparently loves getting into stuff that doesnt concern him. oh well xD idk what the big deal is, vicious wanted 1v1 with wanted, thats what happened. its amazing how hard ppl look into things xD

i wish QQme bidded too, i wanted to make love to apos and ifon while they pulled cata again QQQQ

lol teds... im not the mighty r9 killer just yet... but my day will come...

as far as this thread not concerning me, it is a thread that was begun on the same basis... thus, it dunt matter who the thread supposedly "concerns," as there are also plenty of others this thread dunt concern beginning at post 1.

but i can agree wit the rest of your statement, and i am flattered actually... you actually grouped "ME" b:question with ifon ... aw shucks teddybeary ya shouldnt have b:cute b:kiss

ps... and i will kill those that defy me... one day... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oneblessing
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and one more thing i wanna add, and please correct me if i am wrong b:shutup
    i see rise of Zoo just like Vici did year ago cause they aggressively recruit all QQme, Vici etc. "runnaways" and wille end up a$$es just like Vici end up to be year after they were great people and underdogs that all supported b:surrender
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i see rise of Zoo just like Vici did year ago cause they aggressively recruit all QQme, Vici etc. "runnaways" and wille end up a$$es just like Vici end up to be year after they were great people and underdogs that all supported b:surrender

lol, well, Zoo recruits like vicious did back in the day too, I know cuz i used to wc constantly but we kinda stopped. Like I keep mentioning, we closed apps months ago. At the time we had like no tw, but being the top faction, obviously people would tend to flock towards us. If we kept recruiting, we would have 0 competition lol but now that ppl are split up all over the place in their various op factions, things are beginning to change :3 Kind of what we wanted, too. Would have been lame recruiting while we won every tw in 5mins, ppl started to lose interest in tw. Now that theyre somewhat fun again, ud be surprised how many are starting to come back xD

If I may say so myself, Zoo = #1 faction on rt. owning pplz faces all day

but i can agree wit the rest of your statement, and i am flattered actually... you actually grouped "ME" b:question with ifon ... aw shucks teddybeary ya shouldnt have b:cute

b:pleased

xD i just remembered fon pulling cata and u being behind him, idk being his Psy healer or smthn? and i got u both, that was me making love to u both in tw :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    xD i just remembered fon pulling cata and u being behind him, idk being his Psy healer or smthn? and i got u both, that was me making love to u both in tw :3

lol... oh yeah, i do remember that actually... either fon or someone else in faction or squad chat said he was at center towers of vicis front door wit cata & i decided to help try to protect him... that went well b:beatup b:shocked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    RyougiShiki One shots factions all Day and NIght b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Aggresive recruitment?lol our roster hasnt gone up past 107 members this season and here zoo having trouble fielding more than.65 in tw ,people apply here on their own accord

AND you guys qq about spawn killing its part of the game suck it up abit because every stronger faction does it in tw qqme did it levi did it vicu did it.zoo did it and if you say wanted.doesnt spawn kill you guys are hypocrites
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Aggresive recruitment?lol our roster hasnt gone up past 107 members this season and here zoo having trouble fielding more than.65 in tw ,people apply here on their own accord

AND you guys qq about spawn killing its part of the game suck it up abit because every stronger faction does it in tw qqme did it levi did it vicu did it.zoo did it and if you say wanted.doesnt spawn kill you guys are hypocrites

you're my new zoo wife. well said, I claim u as mine. Marry me. After 3 months I'll divorce u so i can get half of ur stuffb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oneblessing
    edited September 2012
    Options

oh you should learn to read ALL i wrote, i said i dun mind spawn killing it is part of game (atleast TW) but spawn killing with no intention to win (pulling catas out of base) is just, how to put it, well: "not nice" since we did nothing to provoke such acting, and i repeat again Wanted did not QQ over spawn killing but just simply bad behaviour that Vici people showed in our last TW
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ohhh their was a good deal of QQing from you guys about spawn killing.
  • oneblessing
    edited September 2012
    Options
    realy? that is all you have to say after i said you behaved shamefuly unapropriate and unprovoked... i taught Vici was above that but i obviously was very wrongb:sad
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ohh and for my 100th post wasnt Zoo spawn killed at some point? They didn't QQ in WC and on the forums about how "horrid" Vici is just dealt with and got stronger.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ohh and for my 100th post wasnt Zoo spawn killed at some point? They didn't QQ in WC and on the forums about how "horrid" Vici is just dealt with and got stronger.

So ur basically agreeing with that person and saying that vicious practically turned into the old QQme? spawn killing and trolling to make them self feel better? Wasnt vicious built to stop QQme and get rid of those actions?
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    titotit wrote: »
    So ur basically agreeing with that person and saying that vicious practically turned into the old QQme? spawn killing and trolling to make them self feel better? Wasnt vicious built to stop QQme and get rid of those actions?

oldqqme? lol , those persons are scattered in vicious(that have the most of them),zoo(soon will be more) and qqme(that have 2 or 3) but also some of them don't play anymore.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • oneblessing
    edited September 2012
    Options

and if 2-3 people QQ in WC dun mean whole Wanted is QQing we can't prevent random people to randomly WC bout stuff
    also if most of Vici agree that spawn killing while not even trying to kill crystal dun mean all of them are bad people but sure looks plenty of them are...

beside noone in Wanted started this thread but if we did started trashing Vici you wouldn't come to defend your faction??
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and if 2-3 people QQ in WC dun mean whole Wanted is QQing we can't prevent random people to randomly WC bout stuff
    also if most of Vici agree that spawn killing while not even trying to kill crystal dun mean all of them are bad people but sure looks plenty of them are...

beside noone in Wanted started this thread but if we did started trashing Vici you wouldn't come to defend your faction??

if i wasnt lagging so badly in the vid i made, id show u what normal chat was like in tw Lol. only 1 barb made sense, telling ppl to chill out and admitting that wanted was out gunned but that they shouldnt complain because they "picked the fight".

im embarrassed to show my shietty fps in tw QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Seems to me all Vici did was discipline a badly behaved child for shouting their mouth off, butthurt much?

Also their seem to be so many people on here who say "Vici said 'balh blah'" and Vici said they wouldt do 'blah blah'. When have any of the heirarchy in Vici come to anyone and stated what their goals are and how they plan to achieve them?

When it boils down to it you can say what you like about another factions behaviour according to your own principles, but to say they are acting against their own when they havent stated what those are....? Misguided at best....
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    anyone notice that after tower and guard are really OP is really hard to just straight to christal to make sure winning in 5 minute, unless the TW is wined? So its really important to make sure that catas atleast to destroy 2 tower at B gate and 2 tower near christal, so it wont kill cata barb and DD?

my squad was in A lane when cata squad was destroying tower at B gate. and really none of us in A lane go through tower and enter base cause it was just suicide. Well, atleast i know some of my friends in squad were dying cause of tower. Tower is really hurt. So to make sure that cata's able to stay alive, the aiming were to destroy the 4 tower before hitting christal. To make sure that cata's can hit christal and DD protecting them by face enemy DD. So at some point owning/controlling base are really important. at that point is including spawn killing. this method is not only do by vicious. QQme and zoo also do that to make sure that cata's manage to hit christal safely. Really without the tower, we also need to protected our barb. some DD in Wanted is OP enough to kill ppl in vicious lol.
  • oneblessing
    edited September 2012
    Options
    mtickley wrote: »
    Seems to me all Vici did was discipline a badly behaved child for shouting their mouth off, butthurt much?

Also their seem to be so many people on here who say "Vici said 'balh blah'" and Vici said they wouldt do 'blah blah'. When have any of the heirarchy in Vici come to anyone and stated what their goals are and how they plan to achieve them?

When it boils down to it you can say what you like about another factions behaviour according to your own principles, but to say they are acting against their own when they havent stated what those are....? Misguided at best....

WTH are you talking about??b:laugh

And Teddy dun make me start about normal chat :)
    well all in all it does bother me that you behaved like bad people towards Wanted for no good reason ( read UNPROVOKED) and "discipline bad behaved child"??? idk where did you mister get this from but obviously didn't read thread and yeah there was some dishartened people that ran their mouth but as i said we can't boot people for being pissed
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    realy? that is all you have to say after i said you behaved shamefuly unapropriate and unprovoked... i taught Vici was above that but i obviously was very wrongb:sad

Wow!!!! So many whiny biches to keep me entertained on my breaks at work.b:victory
    This really is ridiculous, not a thread on rt forum that hasn't turned into a vici sucks or vici trolls type of QQ thread.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow!!!! So many whiny biches to keep me entertained on my breaks at work.b:victory
    This really is ridiculous, not a thread on rt forum that hasn't turned into a vici sucks or vici trolls type of QQ thread.

marry me! at least someone else noticed. (hoping kali wont read this or she'd hold out on me for a weekb:cry)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.