Wanted is such a joke

Roslol - Harshlands
Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Defeat vicious in a three way gank = ego stroke on WC
Get rolled by 40 vicious = QQQQQQ VICIOUS SO LOW NEW QQME

Go back to PvE and QQ there.

b:bye

Enjoy the PvE TWs after reset, it'll be right up your street.
pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
Post edited by Roslol - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why do you use an alt account to say this?
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    start a post on more alts plz. wanted didnt troll or bad mouth vicious at all . + we lost last tw #whatafugginidiot.com +
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    start a post on more alts plz. wanted didnt troll or bad mouth vicious at all . + we lost last tw #whatafugginidiot.com +

Actually Wanted was bad mouthing Vicious in World Chat before and after TW ended :s

And that is harsh statement random Forum Troll Alt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Jeez why cant this forum ever go a day without this ****.

Delete the RT forum please
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nah, i def cant say wanted is a joke lol. Wanted, ure a decent guild and stuff and props for showing such a valiant effort. My question, however, is: Was your plan to just keep ganking vicious until you win? Don't get me wrong, ganks are kewl and all but ofc you should expect something in return. The same happened to zoo, the same happened to QQme, and the same will eventually happen to vicious, too. Keep tryin, mby next time.

Oh ya, and, lol, didnt u guys trash talk us after tw last week as well as tonight? cmon, stop with the holier than thou attitude.

This I find hard to believe, btw, but it did make me laugh.

Good fight, see u all in a few monthsb:bye and zoo too :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012

jus to clarify when exactly did wanted beat vicious? im puzzled here b:surrender
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2012

hai boogie! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Imanarcissus - Raging Tide
    Imanarcissus - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nah, i def cant say wanted is a joke lol. Wanted, ure a decent guild and stuff and props for showing such a valiant effort. My question, however, is: Was your plan to just keep ganking vicious until you win? Don't get me wrong, ganks are kewl and all but ofc you should expect something in return. The same happened to zoo, the same happened to QQme, and the same will eventually happen to vicious, too. Keep tryin, mby next time.

Oh ya, and, lol, didnt u guys trash talk us after tw last week as well as tonight? cmon, stop with the holier than thou attitude.

This I find hard to believe, btw, but it did make me laugh.

Good fight, see u all in a few monthsb:bye and zoo too :3

Actually, wanted did not meet with anyone to plan any gank of any kind. We do as we wish. Others followed suit AFTER we bid. Wanted is about fun and family only not ganking, ask anyone. I was spawn killed... while dancing *lol* its about the game and the fun.
    edited September 2012
    oh yay my first post! ok now my second but yea! Shout out and a ty to all the vicious people telling me to shake it while i danced lol, was fun.
  • trisskiira
    trisskiira Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wanted doesn't do "Ganks". We don't talk with other factions and plan a co-ordinated attack on anyone. Wanted TW's for the hell of it , for fun. If you'll notice, Wanted bid on Vicious Before anyone else did in the last couple weeks, without expecting anyone else to jump onboard. The fact that others saw an opportunity to attack as well had nothing to do with Wanted. I didn't see anyone trolling last week as well, only Grats and compliments from both sides. Tonight however, i did see Trolling. Spawn killing sucks and leaves everyone with a bad TW experience, which is why Wanted has a policy against doing it. We don't like it, and stop it when we see it happening with our members. Tw is War, and sometimes people are going to get hurt from it. Rubbing their faces in it is bad form.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Actually, wanted did not meet with anyone to plan any gank of any kind. We do as we wish. Others followed suit AFTER we bid. Wanted is about fun and family only not ganking, ask anyone. I was spawn killed... while dancing *lol* its about the game and the fun.

correct me if i am wrong but

this is my two cent about this whole ganking thingy

QQme+Wanted saw Zoo have 2 hour tw with vicious what happens the next week?

they started attacking Vicious as well

Zoo was forced to attack vicious anyways so dont say that "others" followed you after you bid lulz

and yeah HI SMEAGOR WERCOME HOME! XD
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
    edited September 2012

I like you :o At least u seem like a cheerful person and someone id want to be in the same guild with. mby first impression but u seem really cool b:pleased

Hai Kastus<3 I never get to make barb babies with u in tw QQ but see u guys in a couple months too<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012

Zoo was forced to attack vicious anyways so dont say that "others" followed you after you bid lulz

Wanted made a W on the map, omg people see so much into things lmao. After we made the W on the map - its about the art of it all, we said few weeks left we havent fought vici yet, may as well go out with a bang... loll. People read so much into things its funny. We put a poll up on the forums for all to vote on and vici won! omg yes the people spoke and wanted to hit vici, yes its a conspiracy... lets go with that haha
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    oh yay my first post! ok now my second but yea! Shout out and a ty to all the vicious people telling me to shake it while i danced lol, was fun.

Ima's lost...
    At OP, wanted had the attack on archo planned several weeks ahead of time as one last big challenge before the map reset. The rest of the factions attacked for their own reasons which I couldn't hope to guess at. Get off your alt and post on your main, just another nab that got denied I'm assuming...
    edited September 2012
    I like you :o At least u seem like a cheerful person and someone id want to be in the same guild with. mby first impression but u seem really cool b:pleased

Hai Kastus<3 I never get to make barb babies with u in tw QQ but see u guys in a couple months too<3

i think you killed me, or I saw you from the ground up, :( but then again a few did, often, and now my dress must be cleaned, again. b:thanks
    edited September 2012
    Ima's lost...
    At OP, wanted had the attack on archo planned several weeks ahead of time as one last big challenge before the map reset. The rest of the factions attacked for their own reasons which I couldn't hope to guess at. Get off your alt and post on your main, just another nab that got denied I'm assuming...

hi Mullet man! b:pleased - you should have danced with me tonight
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I like pie!
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012

lol complaining about the gank? Zoo cant win vicious 1v1 , thanks to wanted and qqme zoo was able to defeat vicious. And yes zoo bid after qqme and wanted in the less important land to get a wined tw. Now in this week zoo get another wined tw and all vicious was in Wanted TW. Is Fishy but vicious lose more on the deal ....
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol complaining about the gank? Zoo cant win vicious 1v1 , thanks to wanted and qqme zoo was able to defeat vicious. And yes zoo bid after qqme and wanted in the less important land to get a wined tw. Now in this week zoo get another wined tw and all vicious was in Wanted TW. Is Fishy but vicious lose more on the deal ....

el oh el our Etherblade TW wasnt wined

yes Zoo cant win against vicious yet but we give them damn good fight 1v1

pshhhh

Zoo got a wined TW because vicious wanted Wanted's *** apparently for the trashtalking

but makes me wonder why vicious wined us this week and not last week? XD

anyhow TEDDY u saw me in TW but u didntz keel me >:D coz i run away kekeke but yeah

Hope this reset brings more fun to TW's

it was a good season for Zoo we had our highs and lows

looking forward to the new season

but please lets keep the trashtalking and schemes out and just play the game b:cute
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    el oh el our Etherblade TW wasnt wined

yes Zoo cant win against vicious yet but we give them damn good fight 1v1

pshhhh

Zoo got a wined TW because vicious wanted Wanted's *** apparently for the trashtalking

but makes me wonder why vicious wined us this week and not last week? XD

anyhow TEDDY u saw me in TW but u didntz keel me >:D coz i run away kekeke but yeah

Hope this reset brings more fun to TW's

it was a good season for Zoo we had our highs and lows

looking forward to the new season

but please lets keep the trashtalking and schemes out and just play the game b:cute

Anyone got a screen shot, of the trash talking last week? I can't remember seeing any. o.O
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So vicious cant hold Zoo if there another faction attacking at the same time. That why all vicious was in wanted tw because they know that cant beat zoo. The trashtalking thing is a lame excuse to all vicious go to wanted tw. Vicious is becoming weaker every time.....

Vicious action will make other faction to stop ganking them and the bored TW cycle will start again if factions decide to ignore vicious. Good for zoo that they no longer are obligated to attack vicious this week.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Jeez why cant this forum ever go a day without this ****.

+1 to that indeed b:bye
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In all it was funny.

1) No hard feelings and for some people, I think it was a new experience for them.

2) So used to being spawn killed! I even gave you guys some extra kills for fun b:cute

3) The sad thing was not even full 80 showed up to the tw today (me thinks they were very scared of vicious already teehee)

4) That TW shows why I am in Wanted and not vicious, because its nice to be on the losing end instead of rubbing epeens on forums, wc, and w/e else >.>;;

5) Humility is best experienced when you learn to play with new people, and play with new experiences, as well as making new friends.

6) Those type of days, it makes me laugh and enjoy the game for the time being.

7) No hate :)<3 all the people in vicious and wanted! You all guys rock and keep up whatever's working! b:thanks
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OMG, no Spell_Caster rage/hate drama...and yet you guys argue/trashtalk...

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OMG, no Spell_Caster rage/hate drama...and yet you guys argue/trashtalk...

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

b:cute aww sorry no love for you here today
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    your all guilty of taking this game way too seriously . its a game **** on all ur ego's and have fun who cares who's better skill wise/gear wise . play the game for what it is , a game to have fun and enjoy playing . All these hateful post and even reply from my dumb *** arent what this game is supposed to be about .

Pixels <3

Good luck to all factions that will have land soon b:bye
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    your all guilty of taking this game way too seriously . its a game **** on all ur ego's and have fun who cares who's better skill wise/gear wise . play the game for what it is , a game to have fun and enjoy playing . All these hateful post and even reply from my dumb *** arent what this game is supposed to be about .

Pixels <3

Good luck to all factions that will have land soon b:bye

OMG pixels is such a sexy squishy!!!! I'd hit that like a telephone poleb:dirty
    edited September 2012
    So vicious cant hold Zoo if there another faction attacking at the same time. That why all vicious was in wanted tw because they know that cant beat zoo. The trashtalking thing is a lame excuse to all vicious go to wanted tw. Vicious is becoming weaker every time.....

Vicious action will make other faction to stop ganking them and the bored TW cycle will start again if factions decide to ignore vicious. Good for zoo that they no longer are obligated to attack vicious this week.

good sir, I think many people are avoiding that fact that vicious is how we are atm because that is what we wanted. Apps closed for months, no recruiting or anything because we wanted the ops on the server to be spread around xD, that way we'd have ppl wanting to challenge us, and it's finally happening. we kicked so many people also, and still, havent recruited. That and um...vicious was able to hold off all 3 factions last week for about 30mins with 65 ppl xD, we had the people and could have def held out both tws if we wanted to but tbh, many people did not like things that were said last week + some ppl, including myself, wanted to see how wanted would fair in tw. it's no big deal xD and well, keep thinking vicious is dead or weak or w/e, underestimate us all u want, see u next tw season :3

Also, find me one vicious member who complained about getting ganked in tw xD if u knew how bored we were of 5min rolls, the challenge was well appreciated. Thanks again

QQ test i had to afk like right b4 tw so i missed the first what 25 mins? QQ so moe won the bet! i got u like twice but from what i saw, he ***** ur face<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Pretty sure Vicious could have Defended just wanted to do a one vs one with Wanted before Map reset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm still waiting for the SS of the mass amount of **** talking Wanted did last week.
This discussion has been closed.