Any news on the Anniversary coming up in September 2012 ?

Comments

• sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wow that is pretty fail. Instead of posting this Friday you wait to Sunday mid afternoon
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey all,

We've definitely got plans for our 4th anniversary, but the fact that it fell on on a holiday weekend this year made us feel that it would be best to delay the festivities by a few days, as it takes the coordination of many different groups of people for special pages to go live and certain switches to be flipped. It's also much safer to have a full team available, should anything go wrong.

Don't worry though, celebrations will include tons of events and unique prizes for all, so stay tuned for more info in the near future.

And to our lovable vets who remembered our special day (9/2), happy anniversary guys! b:thanks

Yea that totally makes more sense than starting it on Friday. I mean it's a holiday weekend...not like anyone is gonna be around with no school or work right? Oh waaaaait! DOH! So yea...it seems the issue was more of PWI staff needs to think something up for the anni while away this weekend. This would also explain why no further details have been given on the subject.

But...meh...wutevs. The last thing I need is more NPC food like another mount or junk fashion. All I want is a x2 drop, because it gives us more incentive to actually DO something other than dailies.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Don't worry though, celebrations will include tons of events and unique prizes for all, so stay tuned for more info in the near future.

OMG guys this year we will have unique prizes, no more ugly fashion nad blue mounts!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012

OMG guys this year we will have unique prizes, no more ugly fashion nad blue mounts!!

I feel we shouldn't hold them up on that. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Don't worry though unique prizes for all,

If everyone has, is it unique b:question?
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yes, you'll get an item with your name on it
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012

This actually makes sense o.o, how can it be unique if everyone has it ? even if ur name is on it
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anything too sensitive could have been concealed with a "PLUS MUCH MORE!!!" tag or something.

As a special anniversary present, we are having ninjas hunt down the spammers IRL, and will have a live broadcast video of PWE employees drop kicking them over a cliff! Stay tuned!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hope we will have free new gifts. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If we get anything new this year, somehow I think it will be un-acount stashable like all the new stuff we get now. : P
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Atleast I hope they show us old timers, some unique love this year (last years fashion was not, well you know...).

And not the same stuff everyone else gets.

b:cute b:bye
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • temptress666
    temptress666 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wrote in an asked for those who are wondering...they gave me no date but did say to keep an eye out for the links in the near future...so I guess we must be patientb:cry
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    QQ i want a countdown :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want News b:cry
    or atleast a hint...b:sad
    b:bye
  • LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver
    LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well that was a rather Fizz of an Anni Day. b:cry

Not one official word of anything related to a celebration of an Anni.

Some one wake up the staff you sleeping past your celebration?? b:chuckle
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This year's anniversary gifts are all those spambots we are seeing on the forum recently b:laugh
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear
    Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I have waited 3 years for the anniversary gift (It's always much better 3+ years, like a mount/flyer etc) and I was patient, but now it's getting ridiculous. It's not like I don't have a job, have school, and I just sit around all day waiting. I wouldn't be a lvl 76 if I could play all day! Sue me, I'm getting impatient b:sad A little notice would be nice, as threads like these are coming up by the millions. I guess we'll have to wait..
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You guys should put something for those that played before Sep. 2008... i mean the beta testers that played back in August 2008 xD
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    read the other thread on the same subject ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh i was a Beta tester !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    viktorbg wrote: »
    You guys should put something for those that played before Sep. 2008... i mean the beta testers that played back in August 2008 xD

Yes please. b:cute

We could get beta versions of upcoming expansions. b:laugh
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • fer
    fer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    viktorbg wrote: »

Hell yeah.

If I remember correctly, my join date on this nick should be a little earlier, just wanna check b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anni passed and there is no announcement yet? I have to say this communication policy blows, you dont need freaking maint to post announcements.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes please. b:cute

We could get beta versions of upcoming expansions. b:laugh

I thought we all got beta versions of expansions
  • DistractMe - Archosaur
    DistractMe - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey all,

We've definitely got plans for our 4th anniversary, but the fact that it fell on on a holiday weekend this year made us feel that it would be best to delay the festivities by a few days, as it takes the coordination of many different groups of people for special pages to go live and certain switches to be flipped. It's also much safer to have a full team available, should anything go wrong.

And to our lovable vets who remembered our special day (9/2), happy anniversary guys! b:thanks

^ This

And my guess is they are waiting for maintenance
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    On a slightly unrelated note...

From what I remember, most (if not all) MMO hosting companies prohibit their GM's and administrators of logging in on their accounts from anywhere but the workplace in order to maintain security.

I'm no expert on his agenda, but due to the above I think Frankie had to go to the PWE HQ on a sunday just to make that post in this thread yesterday b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    On a slightly unrelated note...

From what I remember, most (if not all) MMO hosting companies prohibit their GM's and administrators of logging in on their accounts from anywhere but the workplace in order to maintain security.

I'm no expert on his agenda, but due to the above I think Frankie had to go to the PWE HQ on a sunday just to make that post in this thread yesterday b:chuckle

If thats true some peoples attitudes about him should change.
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So does Frankies post mean nothing will be happening anytime soon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZulaBeeBad - Momaganon
    ZulaBeeBad - Momaganon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To all the Seasoned Vets who have been here as Long as I myself have. Happy 4th year. To all others glad to have been playing with you and or against you. Its been fun but sadly I have been out a while Mediacally. Congratulations PWI on another good year. Now how about another New Expansion with new Map and Race Maybe Vamp Like!!!b:dirty
  • beerxhyper
    beerxhyper Posts: 696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    happy anni pwi now wheres the CAKE!!! :D b:victoryb:laugh

This discussion has been closed.