Any news on the Anniversary coming up in September 2012 ?

Comments

• SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think people are impatient, if your birthday is a wednesday do you gonna make a huge party and get drunk a wednesday while your friends/family work/school the day after? No usually people will wait and celebrate the weekend the friday or saturday.

Now in this scenario do you tell people that you will not celebrate your birthday on wednesday but on the weekend? If you dont tell them they will probably be at your door on wednesday. I think that is what happened here. Lots of people were expecting celebrations on the actual day but PWI wasnt home and only told us afterwards that they decided to move the start of the celebrations. Of course that might make some people upset. If do tell everyone in advance that the celebrations will be on another day then there will not be a problem.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Now in this scenario do you tell people that you will not celebrate your birthday on wednesday but on the weekend? If you dont tell them they will probably be at your door on wednesday. I think that is what happened here. Lots of people were expecting celebrations on the actual day but PWI wasnt home and only told us afterwards that they decided to move the start of the celebrations. Of course that might make some people upset. If do tell everyone in advance that the celebrations will be on another day then there will not be a problem.

I usual get call before people come to my place as i call people before going to their place, i don't just show without call unless i'm around, so people called pwi (wrote on forum QQ where is anniversary), pwi is not home so don't answer (well Frankie did answer actually), so people should think oh well they are not here today i guess i will try later.

If you show at your friend place without even call and he tell you sorry i celebrate the weekend since i work tomorrow, would you rage at him like that or think you should maybe call next time before go somewhere without know if there's a party or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The point is bella they could have posted this Friday, but only posted it on Sunday on a forum that probably 90% of the game population will never read and only in response to all the qq. They are treating a 24/7 game like it is a 9 to 5 company
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think how its dumb that the crappy orb sale promotion took priority over some sort of Anniversary notice/preview on the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I usual get call before people come to my place as i call people before going to their place, i don't just show without call unless i'm around, so people called pwi (wrote on forum QQ where is anniversary), pwi is not home so don't answer (well Frankie did answer actually), so people should think oh well they are not here today i guess i will try later.

If you show at your friend place without even call and he tell you sorry i celebrate the weekend since i work tomorrow, would you rage at him like that or think you should maybe call next time before go somewhere without know if there's a party or not.

People had been asking for a long time. PWI didnt give an answer. So they waited and waited for them to answer. The longer it went without them answering the more upset people got.
    "its 5 days before their anniversary why dont they answer?"
    "its 2 days before and we are getting impatient"
    "its their anniversary today and they cant even tell us when we are celebrating them"

So people calling and not getting an answer was part of the problem.
  • HealerMo - Heavens Tear
    HealerMo - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When i was strolling the forum some time ago, i found the following post:
    Hey all,

I'd like to confirm that Territory Wars Season 2 will officially end on 8/14, rain or shine!

The Territory War map reset will likely happen three weeks later, around the time of our 4th Anniversary, so all TW battles during these three weeks will take place between the two seasons.

Things might get crazy in these last couple weeks, so good luck, and may you crush your enemies and see them driven before you!

See you in-game!

My guess is that they wait for update and like every other year wait until the day itself to let us in on things. b:chuckle

My advice? Have a little patience. b:thanks
    Live every day as if it was your last and final day and start with a smile! b:pleased
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They are treating a 24/7 game like it is a 9 to 5 company.
    I just want to say that I really, really like this comparison. Well done. xD
    I've been checking the site way more consistantily than I normally do to check for anniversary updates; I'd very much like my purple fox on my cleric, I was only a few months off from that last year. (And I always make fun of how dumpy the running animation of the first anniversary mounts is. xD)
    The orb sale update or whatever it was around the date of the anniversary, but no anniversary post, was a huge morale dropper for the players and I really wish pwi would have thought about that before they posted it >:

...people have birthday parties for themselves and slash or people'll just randomily show up at their door if they don't say anything? o_O That's the weirdest thing I've ever heardddd~

Since a few people've mentioned avatars on here- I'm an antler veno, not a fox veno and think it'd be wonderful for there to be some way to fix that/get it fixed. I'd hate to, if I ever reached 105, be mistaken for Frankie for a second every time I post, however rare it is. xD Pseudo-steve syndrome not want~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Yep, thats pretty much the only way too have played that long... But if they have been on that long theres '1 thing' that they could answer, to show that they have been on since original {PW}; and that question is:

~Question~

What Was the Favorite 'Veno' Pet of choice (Canide) wise "do to its size" that everyone wished they had for a 'Pet' back then (and so few had the chance for) that everyone from the original {PW} wishes that {PWE} had brought into this new version of {PWi}????

Hint~ its the pet that certain {Veno GMs} Tended too have as a 'Show Pet' for their characters on {PW}

b:puzzled

Its an easy question too answer; for those who'd had the chance too play the original {PW} for even the slightest bit of time....

b:thanks

Ya I used to play on PW-MY Verson to answer the question about me playing for 7 years, it has been out for a long time compared to PWI. If you insist on wondering about the rest of my life, I poo on the potty now to; just so you dont have to ask later. Do I realy need to add every detal of my reasoning to make you happy?

The Pet Question on the other hand is a fun question because I was Jealous of my wife who had one at the time, think they were called Crytilyne Golems or something like that.

Glad the Mod stepped in to applogise they have always done well in the past in my eyes to help the players understand.

As for the person who QQ'ed about my post, I assume your one of those persons that can make anything sound bad. I state the facts of why I might be chosing to leave the game and this makes me automaticaly sound like I am QQ'ing ppl like you have issues ill leave it at that.

My final thought is this post is about, "Any news on the Anniversary coming up in Sept 2012!" So if you would like to continue to ask me questions that are off topic pls Troll on a different page. DW I'll come find you.... b:bye
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All i wish from this anniversary (and every other anniversary really) is a week or two of 2x. lol everythingelse is useless for me. And reason i'm impatient is cause my holidays end the 10th. and now i'm hearing the anniversary is gonna be just a few days maybe 2 or 3 before the 10th.. who knows it might even be After the 10th seeing how they work to have things done... i can't trust people when they say "PWI's gonna have "This" happening "This" day".. and it's not them, its cuz i can't trust the company anymore on having the event happen the exact day it should be.

2x is like my Petrol pond, Making money 24/7.. with no holidays i'll only have 4/7 of making money.. sucks any way u look at it from. I even calculated the amount of money i'd have at the end of the 2x if it lasted a weekend, 1 week, or 2 weeks if it started the 1st of September. How it's supposed to be.

And no i'm not thinking about myself only. i'm just putting out an example of why some people might be impatient, or irritated, or anythingelse i'm feeling for the Anniversary lol.

I guess the Devs/GMs aren't so fond of us and don't concider the love we got for the game and the time we spend on it.. filling up their pockets wether we spend real money or not in it (us playing it attracts people around us to play it, and that's money for them).. They might have a tight schedule and loads of things to do but damn, give us a freakin heads up lol. And if it's a surprise, well it sucks, sorry lol.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well to be honest I understand everyone's disappointment with postponing the anniversary due to the long holiday weekend, however I think this disappointment could have easily prevented if there was an announcement beforehand and not only just after I emailed the team twice this weekend asking for a clarification. Honestly the paid team should have through of it in advanced, that's their job - after all.

I'm glad PWE's forums always have such passionate moderators to come forward for the rest of the community.

Thank you, Shelly.
    I think people are impatient, if your birthday is a wednesday do you gonna make a huge party and get drunk a wednesday while your friends/family work/school the day after? No usually people will wait and celebrate the weekend the friday or saturday.

How about this, every year on your fictional friend George's birthday he makes dinner reservations at this nice restaurant. This has been the tradition for the past 4 years. You notice that it's almost his birthday this year too. You try to contact George to ask if he made reservations this year, several days in advance. You send him a facebook message. But he's been busy and hasn't answered. You understand, you get that. You call and ask George on the day of the event but still no answer. Since you haven't been able to get a hold of him, you assume that he would be courteous and tell you if he was going to break your yearly tradition. George makes a facebook status update about work. So now you know he's been on facebook. You hope he's at least seen your messages. He doesn't say anything about breaking tradition, and you know he's been on the website to see the message. You assume that he was simply too busy to reply and of course it's going to be business as usual. You get get dressed up, show up to the restaurant. And find out nobody ever made the reservation. You give them a call but he still doesn't answer. You go home, a bit disappointed. Then just as you've changed into your pajamas and ate dinner and are heading to bed, George finally replies that he was planning to celebrate on the weekend instead. He admits to knowing this for ages, he just never bothered to tell you. He didn't think it was important.

You'd have every right to be upset at George.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All i wish from this anniversary (and every other anniversary really) is a week or two of 2x. lol everythingelse is useless for me. And reason i'm impatient is cause my holidays end the 10th. and now i'm hearing the anniversary is gonna be just a few days maybe 2 or 3 before the 10th lol. 2x is like my Petrol pond, Making money 24/7.. with no holidays i'll only have 4/7 of making money.. sucks any way u look at it from. I even calculated the amount of money i'd have at the end of the 2x if it lasted a weekend, 1 week, or 2 weeks if it started the 1st of September. How it's supposed to be.

And no i'm not thinking about myself only. i'm just putting out an example of why some people might be impatient, or irritated, or anythingelse i'm feeling for the Anniversary lol.

I guess the Devs/GMs aren't so fond of us and don't concider the love we got for the game and the time we spend on it.. filling up their pockets wether we spend real money or not in it (us playing it attracts people around us to play it, and that's money for them).. They might have a tight schedule and loads of things to do but damn, give us a freakin heads up lol. And if it's a surprise, well it sucks, sorry lol.

Thanks.

And this is why I wished they wouldn't give x2 as much. People become spoiled on the chance of double drops on everything they farm, which further kills farming or even playing unless there's x2.

"Hey wanna do X instance?"

"Nah I'm gonna wait for x2"

I mean its kinda pathetic tbh. What else are you going to do? Stand around Arch being bored or bragging about your gear or how grand the game once was instead of being a part of it and attempt to make it better?

And then we wonder why the market floods during x2 and no farmers make as much potential coin and then the merchants get the last laugh because they hoard the cheaply bought materials and resell it later for a profit......
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Technically, isn't the anniversary not until next week anyway?
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't think it's going to be much news since it will be the same let down that we all have come to know and love.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And this is why I wished they wouldn't give x2 as much. People become spoiled on the chance of double drops on everything they farm, which further kills farming or even playing unless there's x2.

I mean its kinda pathetic tbh. What else are you going to do? Stand around Arch being bored or bragging about your gear or how grand the game once was instead of being a part of it and attempt to make it better?

And then we wonder why the market floods during x2 and no farmers make as much potential coin and then the merchants get the last laugh because they hoard the cheaply bought materials and resell it later for a profit......

i don't think farmers should grow corn in the summer only, because the cyclical nature of growing seasons and winter make for predictable markets that commodities traders exploit, and its the commodities merchants that pull off of the top profits that should belong to the farmers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    It's PWI, they have no obligation to make celebration, they have no obligation to tell us when what where why and you all know how PWI is so what did you guys expect?

Maybe they try to make a surprise and people are so impatient that they can't wait to see, Frankie reply before the 4th saying there will be celebration, why people want to push to know before what/when gonna be the celebration? Why just don't wait and get the surprise?

I'm maybe too patient, but i personally don't wait for nothing before the maintenance or the weekend.

Edit: fixed typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012

And that is the time when we either PvP, lvl up another class with the money we made or even take a break. It's not pathetic. it's just smart. Open up ur mind a lil and stand where we are. It's honest and clean way of making money. If a buyer feels like he's getting ripped off buying our stuff then simply don't buy it, his problem..

I know tons of people who still do Nirvy and TT to farm when there's no 2x. It's not everyone. I keep seeing my friends log on their farmer characters during non-2x, i ask them "wtf u doing on ur farmer?" - "farming o.o"..

Since you're on a different server, the case might be different over there.. low population or something, lol it's useless to say that to a whole community as u never know what's happening on the other servers.. what happens in One doesn't affect what happens in the others.. and so i've seen tons of times.

I'm both farmer and merchant, since i'm no cash player, i farm in 2x, merchant during non-2x time. Again. it's not pathetic. it's just using the brain.. my lvl of addiction is not high enough to play PWI much when there's no 2x.. plus i'm not OP geared so still there's not much i can do since most squads for lvl 100 bh runs now demand people to have 5.0aps and OP gear..I myself don't stand up n diss PWI n say "Oh PWI sucks.. imma quit.. this game is dead" cause i know people will always come back.. people will always have something to criticize.. people will get bored, leave, miss the game, wish to play it, come back, play, then bored again and leave, it's a cycle.. therefore i just remain quiet, don't brag or anything stupid like that, and do whatever i'm gonna do...

You were a bit close minded in your argument, therefore making it dull and invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's PWI, they have no obligation to make celebration, they have no obligation to tell us when what where why and you all know how PWI is so what did you guys expect?

Maybe they try to make a surprise and people are so impatient that they can't wait to see, Frankie reply before the 4th saying there will be celebration, why people want to push to know before what gonna be the celebration? Why just don't wait and get the surprise?

I maybe too patient, but i personally don't wait for nothing before the maintenance or the weekend.

If a company does something every single year, that company should tell people when they stop the promotion or if they alter it's schedule. It's just good business practice, they aren't obligated to do so of course. But it's poor customer service if they don't.

And that is the time when we either PvP, lvl up another class with the money we made or even take a break. It's not pathetic. it's just smart. Open up ur mind a lil and stand where we are. It's honest and clean way of making money. If a buyer feels like he's getting ripped off buying our stuff then simply don't buy it, his problem..

I know tons of people who still do Nirvy and TT to farm when there's no 2x. It's not everyone. I keep seeing my friends log on their farmer characters during non-2x, i ask them "wtf u doing on ur farmer?" - "farming o.o"..

Since you're on a different server, the case might be different over there.. low population or something, lol it's useless to say that to a whole community as u never know what's happening on the other servers.. what happens in One doesn't affect what happens in the others.. and so i've seen tons of times.

I'm both farmer and merchant, since i'm no cash player, i farm in 2x, merchant during non-2x time. Again. it's not pathetic. it's just using the brain.. my lvl of addiction is not high enough to play PWI much when there's no 2x.. plus i'm not OP geared so still there's not much i can do since most squads for lvl 100 bh runs now demand people to have 5.0aps and OP gear..I myself don't stand up n diss PWI n say "Oh PWI sucks.. imma quit.. this game is dead" cause i know people will always come back.. people will always have something to criticize.. people will get bored, leave, miss the game, wish to play it, come back, play, then bored again and leave, it's a cycle.. therefore i just remain quiet, don't brag or anything stupid like that, and do whatever i'm gonna do...

You were a bit close minded in your argument, therefore making it dull and invalid.

The problem isn't that you do this. The problem isn't 2x. The problem is that 2x happens too frequently and too predictably. So people like you can do the rational thing and plan accordingly. As a result you don't have a reason why you should farm as often during non 2x. In addition, farmers usually only run with their friends during 2x for obvious reasons. So you are behaving rationally and in your own individual interest. The majority of the playerbase does the same thing. The ones that do farm during non 2x, tend to farm by themselves. Which doesn't help at all with the people being able to find squads problem.

The problem is that even though individually it's a good thing, it's terrible for the overall health of the game. Farming instances aren't run during non 2x, which is most of the year. New players who don't have the benefit of established friends, factions, and farming networks usually. So they find it very difficult to get gear. Everything becomes prohibitively expensive thanks to the scarcity of the materials. And new players just don't bother. They leave and go to different things. Resulting in PWI having a poorer health than it could have. That doesn't mean the game is dead, but it does mean there are some things PWI should fix. Constant 2x is one of those things.

And PS telling someone they are closeminded and thus their opinions don't matter, is in fact a closeminded thing to say. So the insult is invalid. It's like saying all generalizations are false.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited September 2012
    The merchants make money off of you. They don't get ripped off, they rip YOU off. And you're spending that money on alts when you originally said "everything but x2 is useless to me" So whats the point of even playing anything if it's all "useless"
    I know tons of people who still do Nirvy and TT to farm when there's no 2x. It's not everyone. Since you're on a different server, the case might be different over there.. low population or something, lol it's useless to say that to a whole community as u never know what's happening on the other servers.. what happens in One doesn't affect what happens in the others.. and so i've seen tons of times.
    Very few run Nirvana except casters when it's not x2 on my server. And I can assure you the population is much higher here then in your server. It's called spoiled.
    I'm both farmer and merchant, since i'm no cash player, i farm in 2x, merchant during non-2x time. Again. it's not pathetic. it's just using the brain. I myself don't stand up n say "Oh PWI sucks.. imma quit.. this game is dead" cause i know people will always come back.. people will always have something to criticize.. people will get bored, leave, miss the game, wish to play it, come back, play, then bored again and leave, it's a cycle. You were a bit close minded in your argument, therefore making it dull and invalid.
    Please tell me how my argument was dull and invalid when its an OPINION. Opinions can't be invalid if they aren't stating a fact. All I stated was my honest opinion about people that play this game these days. And you sir fit under that category to me.

Red .
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can't wait for 2x.

/Thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Technically, isn't the anniversary not until next week anyway?

it has always been held the 1st or 2nd of sep
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
    edited September 2012
    Red .

"The merchants make money off of you. They don't get ripped off, they rip YOU off. And you're spending that money on alts when you originally said "everything but x2 is useless to me" So whats the point of even playing anything if it's all "useless"

"Very few run Nirvana except casters when it's not x2 on my server. And I can assure you the population is much higher here then in your server. It's called spoiled."

"Please tell me how my argument was dull and invalid when its an OPINION. Opinions can't be invalid if they aren't stating a fact. All I stated was my honest opinion about people that play this game these days. And you sir fit under that category to me."

1st of all i clearly stated idc about anything else but 2x During the Anniversary, u seem to have failed to understand that.

2nd: The population in your server seem lower since in mine people still spam nirvana runs, not just a few.

3rd: That is how u fail to comprehend the situation, therefore, close minded. Ask yourself questions and Answer them. You're making generalized comments, that's how your thought about people is totally wrong. Because not everyone is the same. I'm not the sort of person you 100% think i am.. but i'll keep playing with you: You're unhappy of how we play the game? why should we give a F, we chose to play like this, we have the freedom to, and it's not bannable, if other people follow us it's their problem, but what if they aren't? what if they came to this game and eventually planned on doing the same? 4 years playing and the only chances i've had to make profit are during the 2x events, cause there's no other way for me, i haven't found any other.

anythingelse "blonde" u have to say? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They are treating a 24/7 game like it is a 9 to 5 company
    They're in California, what do you expect?
    This is exactly what they do. You see them in groups in Etherblade or in Plume. (Why those locations I have no clue. Maybe it's to look better surrounded by a bunch of lowbies.)
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The anniversary is in October this year.

Where did you hear that from? b:shocked
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    edited September 2012
    Where did you hear that from? b:shocked

That was sarcastic cause people beside read the others threads or use search, start many threads about the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012

"The merchants make money off of you. They don't get ripped off, they rip YOU off. And you're spending that money on alts when you originally said "everything but x2 is useless to me" So whats the point of even playing anything if it's all "useless"

"Very few run Nirvana except casters when it's not x2 on my server. And I can assure you the population is much higher here then in your server. It's called spoiled."

"Please tell me how my argument was dull and invalid when its an OPINION. Opinions can't be invalid if they aren't stating a fact. All I stated was my honest opinion about people that play this game these days. And you sir fit under that category to me."

1st of all i clearly stated idc about anything else but 2x During the Anniversary, u seem to have failed to understand that.

2nd: The population in your server seem lower since in mine people still spam nirvana runs, not just a few.

3rd: That is how u fail to comprehend the situation, therefore, close minded. Ask yourself questions and Answer them. You're making generalized comments, that's how your thought about people is totally wrong. Because not everyone is the same. I'm not the sort of person you 100% think i am.. but i'll keep playing with you: You're unhappy of how we play the game? why should we give a F, we chose to play like this, we have the freedom to, and it's not bannable, if other people follow us it's their problem, but what if they aren't? what if they came to this game and eventually planned on doing the same? 4 years playing and the only chances i've had to make profit are during the 2x events, cause there's no other way for me, i haven't found any other.

anythingelse "blonde" u have to say? lol

I think I struck a sore note with you. You seem rather upset. Resorting to insults and being immature about something.b:chuckle

Just so you are aware "seem" and "is" mean two different things. We still have people who run many instances. Just because it's not Nirvana or TT doesn't make your population higher at all. I've had people from you server who were in my littel new character event I had wishing they could move because of how much activity we had comparatively.

Who said I'm unhappy oh how you play the game? I'm just tired of the gimme gimme I demand attitude the newer populace has. People should be grateful for what they get. The Staff go out of their way to give a little more (which is a nice but doesn't have to be done thing) and you take it for granted. If you can't succeed in "profiting" without x2. You're clearly doing it wrong. That and stop wasting it on alts then.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited September 2012
    VenusArmani: (since the quote mechanism failed o.o) "The problem isn't that you do this. The problem isn't 2x. The problem is that 2x happens too frequently and too predictably. So people like you can do the rational thing and plan accordingly. As a result you don't have a reason why you should farm as often during non 2x. In addition, farmers usually only run with their friends during 2x for obvious reasons. So you are behaving rationally and in your own individual interest. The majority of the playerbase does the same thing. The ones that do farm during non 2x, tend to farm by themselves. Which doesn't help at all with the people being able to find squads problem.

The problem is that even though individually it's a good thing, it's terrible for the overall health of the game. Farming instances aren't run during non 2x, which is most of the year. New players who don't have the benefit of established friends, factions, and farming networks usually. So they find it very difficult to get gear. Everything becomes prohibitively expensive thanks to the scarcity of the materials. And new players just don't bother. They leave and go to different things. Resulting in PWI having a poorer health than it could have. That doesn't mean the game is dead, but it does mean there are some things PWI should fix. Constant 2x is one of those things.

And PS telling someone they are closeminded and thus their opinions don't matter, is in fact a closeminded thing to say. So the insult is invalid. It's like saying all generalizations are false.[/QUOTE]"

And Venus i do agree that 2x is very constant, in fact i hate constant 2x, in my opinion we should have them during christmas and summer and a bit during the Anniversary. And yes she was closeminded because of my 3rd point in my last reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2012
    I think I struck a sore note with you. You seem rather upset. Resorting to insults and being immature about something.b:chuckle

Just so you are aware "seem" and "is" mean two different things. We still have people who run many instances. Just because it's not Nirvana or TT doesn't make your population higher at all. I've had people from you server who were in my littel new character event I had wishing they could move because of how much activity we had comparatively.

Who said I'm unhappy oh how you play the game? I'm just tired of the gimme gimme I demand attitude the newer populace has. People should be grateful for what they get. The Staff go out of their way to give a little more (which is a nice but doesn't have to be done thing) and you take it for granted. If you can't succeed in "profiting" without x2. You're clearly doing it wrong. That and stop wasting it on alts then.

Now you make up that i'm upset and immature. Lol ure not 1 bit different from just another group of people in the community even worse than the ones you're disappointed with.

Who knows which server got more people, that 10-15 people move to another server doesn't mean that the server they came from is losing people, cuz 10-15 come out but 20-30 might be coming in, jus' think about it a little.

PS, Lol to those "you're immature" trolls out there: the feeling of anger or irritation and resorting to insults (idk if i did but this lady says i did o.o) is not a sign of being immature, it's just another emotion like love, happiness or sadness.. if people are immature for being angry, why not for being inlove then? lol it's pathetic to say that.

Like in war. retreat is not being coward. it's just another strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2012
    Now you make up that i'm upset and immature. Lol ure not 1 bit different from just another group of people in the community even worse than the ones you're disappointed with.

Who knows which server got more people, that 10-15 people move to another server doesn't mean that the server they came from is losing people, cuz 10-15 come out but 20-30 might be coming in, jus' think about it a little.

PS, Lol to those "you're immature" trolls out there: the feeling of anger or irritation and resorting to insults (idk if i did but this lady says i did o.o) is not a sign of being immature, it's just another emotion like love, happiness or sadness.. if people are immature for being angry, why not for being inlove then? lol it's pathetic to say that.

Like in war. retreat is not being coward. it's just another strategy.

Not continuing this de-railed topic further. Point has been proven.b:bye

Back on topic I believe we should hear something after maintenance tonight.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited September 2012
    Not continuing this de-railed topic further. Point has been proven.b:bye

Back on topic I believe we should hear something after maintenance tonight.

Yep. point has completely been proven lmao thanks for saying it for me b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ^ he mad.

rofl panties must be in a tight wad. calm down kiddo. x2 will probably start tomorrow after maintance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
This discussion has been closed.