Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Reason: they look unnatural. Im an adult, dolls are for kids.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Le sigh.

Yes, this is the rate your character thread. Yes, you have the right to your opinions.

No, you aren't allowed to just call someone's characters ugly without ANY constructive criticism. This is a character help thread. You called her characters ugly without a reason why.

I agree with you, people can love or not some char, but no need to be mean, i usually love Miko char, but for the reasons i said that one wasn't looking as good as her cleric, i said what i didn't like without be mean.

@Slegtst: Yup you are a adult and you watch with adult eyes without imagination and doesn't accept what is different, if dolls are for kids what you doing on a game forum to rate kids chars?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Reason: they look unnatural. Im an adult, dolls are for kids.

What kid of adult would get hot pink hair? b:shutup It's a game, lol. I personally encourage people to have their own niche style for their chars and miko is really quite good at making dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victorique - Dreamweaver
    Victorique - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What kid of adult would get hot pink hair? b:shutup It's a game, lol. I personally encourage people to have their own niche style for their chars and miko is really quite good at making dolls.

I can think of quite a few adults with hot pink hair b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Victorique - Mystic - Placid Guild ★

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can think of quite a few adults with hot pink hair b:surrender

Same here. b:shutup It's a game guys, it's FANTASY, who gives a rats *** if someone wants to look like a doll or someone wants to look like a zombie, or a princess or a member of Blue Man Group? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    pink-white-hair-boy
    Enough said.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Same here. b:shutup It's a game guys, it's FANTASY, who gives a rats *** if someone wants to look like a doll or someone wants to look like a zombie, or a princess or a member of Blue Man Group? b:cute
    Alot of people. If that was not the case, threads like this would not be here.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    No, this thread isn't for shunning certain styles that you dislike into nonexistance. It's a thread meant to give people help and advice so they can go for the look they want and iron out some kinks. This post I'm quoting here is a great example.
    I believe the bags can be fixed through the eyes settings at the very top of the panel. If you flip through them, they each have a different "set" of the eye, making them look more sunk in, folded or have bags under them. Sets 2 and 3 give bags, while 1 does not.
    If you even want to get rid of them, that is. If they're there on purpose... As you were. b:shutup

eyesettings.png

Anyway, as was suggested by a couple people, I went with strawberry blonde on my psy, and honestly I don't like it at all, and more importantly, I'm not feeling the eye color I've changed for it either and can't get a good hue. Halp D:

2012-08-2411-23-10.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    No, this thread isn't for shunning certain styles that you dislike into nonexistance. It's a thread meant to give people help and advice so they can go for the look they want and iron out some kinks. This post I'm quoting here is a great example.
    O really? The starter of this thread does not agree:
    Hey everyone, just thought I make an interesting thread idea in case it hadn't happen yet.

Soo the idea of this thread is to get your character rated. In their looks. Scale is a 1-5 with 1 being fugly/ and 5 being Your HOT!

You can also throw in your comment or opinion about that character.

I give yours 4/5. Really like the sadness.
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Enough, quit arguing...
    Anyway, I was bored again so I decided to make an attempt at a chibi/doll face. It's my first attempt so it's nowhere near as cute as Miko's but still, give a warm welcome to...Mingyou, my new Sanctuary veno...

1fzjgo.jpg

PS: I know many people don't like chibi/doll faces so a lot of people are gonna say she sucks or w/e but I don't care, each to their own opinion...

PS2: If you can tell me how to improve the face within the next two days I will be grateful...
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b8wndu.png

Last image of my veno as she is, gonna give her a total makeover. =] Might take a few days since I'll mostly spend my time getting things right on a level 1 veno before actually using the makeover scroll. b:chuckle

VoItaire - Aww I like the strawberry blonde ;( Don't see many people with it.
    Ancris - One of the keys to that kind of doll look is putting the facial features together so her eyes eyebrows and maybe nose will have to drop down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
    edited August 2012
    @Voltaire: You are right in the small SS previously that was looking good, but on that big one look a bit weird, but i think it's the skin color that doesn't match.

I was bored so i tried with different skin color so you can see the difference:

voltt10.jpg

That made me realize that i suck to make sin/psy b:shocked, but that was just for the color.

4.5/5

@Ancris: I don't really like that nose and i think the skin could be a bit darker, she's pretty, i give a 3.9/5.

If you want to make her look like Miko's char you will need to put the mouth more small and change the color for a light pink/skin color, but you can keep it like that and make your own kind of chibi/doll face.

Edit: Ayasu posted while i made my post so i'll add my rate on her:

She look really pretty, i think she would be perfect with the eyebrow a bit darker, not much just a bit. 4.7/5. I don't know why when i saw her that made me think to Alice in wonderland. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    @Ancris: Hmm, maybe the problem lies with the chin?

@Ayasu: 4.25/5 I think the eyebrows are a bit too thin.

@Bella: Hmm, maybe you're right. I guess I'll try adjusting the skin tone and eye color a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    VoItaire- I think the problem is the eye color, seem too sharp for the hair. Not really sure tho xD...

And I think the skin color on bella's first example look more natural and blends in more.

Slegtst- If that was the case, you should of rated everyone instead of jumping out of nowhere to say my toons are ugly. But to be honest, I really don't care how high or low people rate me so... moving on.

ps. I hope you don't become another Mr. A b:pleased

Ancris- I think she look really cute actually ;o Like a china doll with the red lips. I don't really see any problem and I don't want to rate you according to how I make mine. But I agree with bella, the nose look a bit...uhm...hard? Dunno whats the word, but maybe a softer looking nose like Ayasu's. 4.5/5

Ayasu- Eyebrow color is too light, almost to nonexistent due to the heavy eyeshadow. But it doesn't really matter if you use other hairs with bangs that covers them. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
    edited August 2012
    I was bored so i did some chars.

First one is a wizz, i tried to make her look natural:

2012-014.jpg

Second one, oh well i just tried to have fun doing something different and make a ''colorful candy char'' so no need to really rate seriously b:cute:

2012-015.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @Ayasu: Sadly, veno creator doesn't allow me to compress the features any more.
    @Bella: I like the skin colour being as white as possible.
    @VoItaire: If I make the chin thinner it will look weird with the rest of the face.
    @MikoTenshi: I made the nose smoother.

rk4oqc.jpg

I made a few other changes so her profile looks better as well...
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - I love the first wiz, very natural and the eyebrows give her a kinda sad expression. Something bugs me about the facial structure, could be the chin, I dunno. x.x 4.5/5

Nehelleniah - Can't rate because I can't see the character well, but the hair colour is awesome and works well with the skin tone and outfit. ^^

Here's my nubcake seeker, made for fun. Haven't really found the look I like on her, but this will do until I come up with something better.

20120824195050.png
    20120824184737.png

and the little icon thingy :x

scaled.php?server=855&filename=iconxt.png&res=landing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My Seeker :)

terrax.png

Sorry about the size of this one:

kravmaga.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Ancris: The nose look way better, something look weird on the cheek, but i think it's just the way you took the SS 4/5.

Nehelleniah: The SS is kinda small, so it's hard to see, but she seems ok 3.5/5.

Fonyan: Awww i don't know why you want to change her, your seeker is beautiful, the fash, hair, colors all fit, i give a 4.9/5.

Terrastrike: The SS is small, but she seems ok, i'll give 3/5, it's funny though the hair seems a different color on both SS.

@New people posting here: it's a thread where we rate the chars here, so please try to rate the chars, not all previous of course, but maybe rate the 2-3 before your post. If you don't want to rate or be rate there's a section just for post SS of our chars without rate. thank you. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the hair seems a different color on both SS.
    Ooops, the second one was taken before I changed the hair to match her fashion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepulturaa - Lost City
    Sepulturaa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    4.5 Terrastrike the outfit is so cute and pretty face too =)

Here is my archer Sepulturaa:

sepo.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nehelleniah - Heavens Tear
    Nehelleniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nehelleniah - Can't rate because I can't see the character well, but the hair colour is awesome and works well with the skin tone and outfit. ^^

Okie :3

ip4oqb.png
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sepulturaa
    Your archer is absolutely gorgeous. She's different from all other archers you see walking around. 5/5

Edit:
    Here's a screenie of my seeker. What do you think? <3

NariNariNari4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sepulturaa
    Your archer is absolutely gorgeous. She's different from all other archers you see walking around. 5/5

Edit:

NariNariNari4.png

b:dirty Q.Q ihu I want those hair. they are from different server? ur char is sooooooo cuteeeeeeee. I love the color theme. tho I think an eg w/o a third eye would look more like a human not eg. she is a really cute seeker reguardless the third eye nor not. supper cute. nose, mouth, eyes all fit perfectly well together. hair color and skin tone, and eye color looks very fiting for her look.

fonyan- ur seeker is very mysterious looking. I love her. I think her face is perfect. again tho an eg doesnt look right w/o a third eye to me. the first ss her body looks a bit big for her head and arm.
  • Sepulturaa - Lost City
    Sepulturaa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ziraia - gorgeous seeker, it's hard to make pretty earthguards I think, but this one is awesome : )
    love the fashion and hair also, I don't think I've ever seen that hair before though : )
    5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sepulturaa

Edit:

NariNariNari4.png

I'm so excited for that hair to come to pwi! I hope it does soon.. b:sad

Your seeker is very pretty, her face fits perfectly and nothing looks disproportionate. I like the tan skin and her brown hair, but her eyes seem very dark to me. I'd brighten them up some, but that's just me. b:chuckle
    I give her a 4.5/5, she may not quite be my cup of tea, but she's gorgeous either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:dirty Q.Q ihu I want those hair. they are from different server? ur char is sooooooo cuteeeeeeee. I love the color theme. tho I think an eg w/o a third eye would look more like a human not eg. she is a really cute seeker reguardless the third eye nor not. supper cute. nose, mouth, eyes all fit perfectly well together. hair color and skin tone, and eye color looks very fiting for her look.
    Ziraia - gorgeous seeker, it's hard to make pretty earthguards I think, but this one is awesome : )
    love the fashion and hair also, I don't think I've ever seen that hair before though : )
    5/5
    I'm so excited for that hair to come to pwi! I hope it does soon.. b:sad

Your seeker is very pretty, her face fits perfectly and nothing looks disproportionate. I like the tan skin and her brown hair, but her eyes seem very dark to me. I'd brighten them up some, but that's just me. b:chuckle
    I give her a 4.5/5, she may not quite be my cup of tea, but she's gorgeous either way.

Wow, thanks alot. Im really happy with how she looks b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
    edited August 2012
    Sepulturaa: 4/5 she is nice and differente, lips a bit big, but i guess it's what you wanted.

Your headfash remind mind me that i wish we could die the blue thing or for the hat headfash dye the hat, some headfash are nice, but sometime the flower/thing/hat color doesn't fit.

Ziraia: Really nice 5/5, hair are awesome

I don't know why PWI get the fash AFTER the private servers while we are the ''official'' game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sepulturaa: 4/5 she is nice and differente, lips a bit big, but i guess it's what you wanted.

Your headfash remind mind me that i wish we could die the blue thing or for the hat headfash dye the hat, some headfash are nice, but sometime the flower/thing/hat color doesn't fit.

Ziraia: Really nice 5/5, hair are awesome

I don't know why PWI get the fash AFTER the private servers while we are the ''official'' game.

Cause they're pulling it from China sooner than us, I'm sure. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]