Realm of Reflection

Comments

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ahaha here we go coming out with the insults, did I touch a nerve somewhere mr gooner?
    This is the first time I've came back to these forums in months because yes, believe it or not, I quit the game :o!!!!!!, I'll say that I may have made a few random posts in between while I was at home bored and thought I would take a look at the RT section but that's it.

Fact to me is, afk exp system = useless, that's my opinion so you can all groan about it as much as you want, I think it's a pathetic attempt to even try gain back any of the old player base and a **** attempt to gain any new ones, the only reason I found out about this was on MMOsite, if anything, us people that are complaining (rightfully) and saying it's ****, will do those people that could be wasting their time on this game thinking you can level up fast in comparison to some of "todays" games, a favor.

Keep up the hate.

Why do I smell a jealous butt hurt nonfactor cleric on their mighty horse trying to feel cool by joining the " oh your 105 you MUSTVE gooned" bandwagon of other jealous kiddies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok sorry to interrupt the gooning row I do know how you all like to fight over nothing

the op is 102 and gets 2.3k does anyone know if this is level related or do we all get that amount

if not what sort of xp are others getting?
    It is level related it seems. Geeting 1732 exp per minute on a level 76...

What Xai said. Because if a level 31 was allowed 2.3k exp per minute.... they would be level 72 just from 8 hours of exp.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Its free (as most of us do at least some of those dailies), its easily obtainable, and you dont even have to be around while its happening to benefit from it. I really dont see a problem with this.

Also, the whole He Goon'd/She Goon'd thing is getting pretty old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • TrueMax - Sanctuary
    TrueMax - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nice to see 105 gooned toons trashing OP.

The point is its NOT A NEW WAY TO LVL. 104 to 105 at 1.2 mil every 12 hours would take 71 YEARS to lvl. 71 yearssssssssss. so nice to see 105's laugh at the rest of us but the point is 105 is not obtainable in a year with hypers the normal way anywasy. If we want to complain about goons we can. it was a botched job on PWI's part from start to well there was no finish. Back to topic. dont expect to lvl using this method unless you are a low lvl. period. You can try to argue against the math but the numbers dont lie.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I gotta say PWE can disappoint, I wonder why I even expected this to be somewhat worthwhile. We can argue how this is "free xp", it`s not actually as you seem to need to do dailies to gain some crystals for it. Taking the example of white divines, the xp is so low only a fool, so to say, would do them at 100+. Even adding 130k xp via crystal into em? It`s still sorta meh.

Arguing like 1m xp makes a difference? That`s just downright funny. For it to have any serious impact, the xp would have to be be multiplied by 10. Then, on lvl 101, we`d be looking at 0.5% xp/hour, which imo would justify calling this as new means to gain xp. Higher levels require vastly more xp and the 102->105 would take, with 10x meditation would take full 116 days or ~4months. As it was determined you can only do 10h a day, we double that into 8 months as there are also other ways to gain xp. The xp required to level to even 103 is absurd for normal players and really, vast majority of 105s with all the advantages of level cap gooned there.

Ps. This would of been great spot to balance things out but why Im surprised I even expected PWE to manage it.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Who said I'm mad? <3 I'm mocking you sir. And not everyone is a male on this game. If you quit the game (which apparently I'm doubting at this point) why are you still here in these forums of a game you "quit" oh so long ago? You really should find something better to do with your life if you have the time to sit around sitting on a forums site of a game you "quit". Oh did I hit a nerve there? :O

Free EXP is Free.

Keep up the jealously

Seem perfectly mad to me and doing a bad job of "mocking", lols.

OK so let me see...I quit the game a while back...I saw the PWI update on MMOsite...I re-downloaded the game to give it a test...it sucked eggs...I saw a forum thread about this update...posted my thoughts just like the OP did...you got mad and disagreed with our opinion...can't seem to understand that I came back due to this "update"...yup, think I got it all :o

Swing and a miss, gooner!

P.S I find it ironic that a level 105 gooner that also posts on these forums, can accuse anyone of needing something "better to do with your life".

2nd P.S, to the monkey calling me a "non factor cleric", this was no longer my main just before the EG update released, I kept my "new main" to my self and friends only.

Keep up the hate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I swear, everyone's just butthurt because they can't afk to 105 as fast as goons would have done it. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited August 2012
    Its free (as most of us do at least some of those dailies), its easily obtainable, and you dont even have to be around while its happening to benefit from it. I really dont see a problem with this.

Also, the whole He Goon'd/She Goon'd thing is getting pretty old.
    ^
    Nice to see 105 gooned toons trashing OP.

The point is its NOT A NEW WAY TO LVL. 104 to 105 at 1.2 mil every 12 hours would take 71 YEARS to lvl. 71 yearssssssssss. so nice to see 105's laugh at the rest of us but the point is 105 is not obtainable in a year with hypers the normal way anywasy. If we want to complain about goons we can. it was a botched job on PWI's part from start to well there was no finish. Back to topic. dont expect to lvl using this method unless you are a low lvl. period. You can try to argue against the math but the numbers dont lie.
    One I never said it was a new way to level. I SAID ITS FREE EXP FOR BEING AFK. Jesus christ learn to read. And just because most got their level from gooning doesn't mean everyone did. Sad how people pull the 105 "gooner" insult when they have no real retort.
    I gotta say PWE can disappoint, I wonder why I even expected this to be somewhat worthwhile. We can argue how this is "free xp", it`s not actually as you seem to need to do dailies to gain some crystals for it. Taking the example of white divines, the xp is so low only a fool, so to say, would do them at 100+. Even adding 130k xp via crystal into em? It`s still sorta meh.

Arguing like 1m xp makes a difference? That`s just downright funny. For it to have any serious impact, the xp would have to be be multiplied by 10. Then, on lvl 101, we`d be looking at 0.5% xp/hour, which imo would justify calling this as new means to gain xp. Higher levels require vastly more xp and the 102->105 would take, with 10x meditation would take full 116 days or ~4months. As it was determined you can only do 10h a day, we double that into 8 months as there are also other ways to gain xp. The xp required to level to even 103 is absurd for normal players and really, vast majority of 105s with all the advantages of level cap gooned there.

Ps. This would of been great spot to balance things out but why I

You're doing most of the dailies every day anyways? I see this as a "Oh it's not good enough exp for me to legally AFK level at while I do other things with my life so I'll make it seem useless" :/

Seem perfectly mad to me and doing a bad job of "mocking", lols.

OK so let me see...I quit the game a while back...I saw the PWI update on MMOsite...I re-downloaded the game to give it a test...it sucked eggs...I saw a forum thread about this update...posted my thoughts just like the OP did...you got mad and disagreed with our opinion...can't seem to understand that I came back due to this "update"...yup, think I got it all :o

Swing and a miss, gooner!

P.S I find it ironic that a level 105 gooner that also posts on these forums, can accuse anyone of needing something "better to do with your life".

2nd P.S, to the monkey calling me a "non factor cleric", this was no longer my main just before the EG update released, I kept my "new main" to my self and friends only.

Keep up the hate.

If you quit you quit. You don't just go "Oh I'm going to come back because of an update." Most people who aren't still butthurt over the goon glitch are fine with this free exp.

PS I never quit I still actively play and help people out. So I'm allowed to freely contribute to a game I still participate in. And once again with teh "gooner" retort because you got nothing else to use. *pats squishies head*

Keep up the jealousy :>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm 102 and getting 2631 xp / 594 sp per minute
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Ps. This would of been great spot to balance things out but why Im surprised I even expected PWE to manage it.

The exp meditate system in Forsaken world is much better implemented. It is free at the base level but for better gains you can spend a bit of coin and convert uncompleted dailies in to mass exp with that system. This one looks like a joke compared to that.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i like this update. i can afk level my alts :)
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The thread became KawaiiJen vs Renza battle QQ
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What I further don't get is:

Given these are attached to daily quests, why not just up the exp of those? I would expect it would reduce server lag or cost for PWI.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited August 2012

Given these are attached to daily quests, why not just up the exp of those? I would expect it would reduce server lag or cost for PWI.

Because it's level based. You get variant amounts of exp depending on your level. So it allows different amounts to be given. That's why.

And Buff I added him to my ignore list since he's just going to attempt to troll and QQ.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited August 2012

Doing That would not count as new content. Not that this counts as new content anyway. Expect to see some new location when you port in and wow its warsong. Bad developers are bad developers and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Because it's level based. You get variant amounts of exp depending on your level. So it allows different amounts to be given. That's why.

Not really a valid point since Crazy stone and MQ are lvl based rewards.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012

And Buff I added him to my ignore list since he's just going to attempt to troll and QQ.

Can't add in the quest reward of Level x XP amount? Gotta be cheaper and faster than programming in new ****.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited August 2012
    Can't add in the quest reward of Level x XP amount? Gotta be cheaper and faster than programming in new ****.

New Devs don't have a damn clue about the old Dev's coding. The old Devs probably didn't leave comments. So rather then break stuff that works they added new stuff and only partially breaking some things....

Speaking of.... I hope to god TW isn't broken. -_-
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited August 2012

Apparently they can since they modified the early lvl quests and cultivation to add more exp and coin rewards.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok Jen didn't goon and she proved it somewhere. so please go away because you're pretty annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Apparently they can since they modified the early lvl quests and cultivation to add more exp and coin rewards.

Adding lines of code and changing a few number values is very different thing to do.

Anyone can make If X then Y = 5k instead of 2k

Not everyone can make whole new strings of code without there being a conflict in coding elsewhere causing major instability >.>
    witniss wrote: »
    ok Jen didn't goon and she proved it somewhere. so please go away because you're pretty annoying.
    Don't say I provided proof because the "proof patrol" will come swarming in saying it's not good enough for them.
    Dont take me as a greedy man. I am not QQing about this new stuff. But they could atleast give something a lil bit worther staying in this already ruining game.

P.S.: I stopped beleiveing in 105-in-one-day once Decent came out. I remeber words on Decent's web sites of "Here is new way of getting 105". What have we got? Like an Exp thingy from shroud.
    If your reason to stay is free afk exp then I have no more words to say.... The major points of interest to you should be the TW change and the Morai PK not exp..
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Dont take me as a greedy man. I am not QQing about this new stuff. But they could atleast give something a lil bit worther staying in this already ruining game.

P.S.: I stopped beleiveing in 105-in-one-day once Decent came out. I remeber words on Decent's web sites of "Here is new way of getting 105". What have we got? Like an Exp thingy from shroud.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2012

You're doing most of the dailies every day anyways? I see this as a "Oh it's not good enough exp for me to legally AFK level at while I do other things with my life so I'll make it seem useless" :/

Actually no, I dont, I rather spend my time FCing, which is distinctly better xp than this joke.
    I can get 1.3m in one FC run, which takes 40-50mins, depending on how I dualclient it. My sin gets double that when I do dual client, even when I sell the xp room for coins. Arguing like I should do trash quests for that joke of an xp? You kidding me?

This is just like store having huge hype bout a sale, then dropping prices by 1%. Oh sure, it`s a sale but for customer it feels like a bad joke. I dont find that too hard concept to grasp. The xp it gives is completely and utterly irrelevant if we judge it as means to level.

Ps. I rather use my afk time for kittyshop - I could use another account for it but that would force me to triple client and thus break ToS, granted it`s not the reason Im not doing it.
    edited August 2012
    Adding lines of code and changing a few number values is very different thing to do.

Not everyone can make whole new strings of code without there being a conflict in coding elsewhere causing major instability >.>

Your point disproves it self. The minor adjustments you say anyone can make would be the only types of changes needed to scale exp on a per lvl basis for dailies.

Not saying the developers know what they are doing of course cause they are pretty pathetic.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Don't say I provided proof because the "proof patrol" will come swarming in saying it's not good enough for them.

If your reason to stay is free afk exp then I have no more words to say.... The major points of interest to you should be the TW change and the Morai PK not exp..

good enough for me. innocent until proven guilty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Actually no, I dont, I rather spend my time FCing, which is distinctly better xp than this joke.
    I can get 1.3m in one FC run, which takes 40-50mins, depending on how I dualclient it. My sin gets double that when I do dual client, even when I sell the xp room for coins. Arguing like I should do trash quests for that joke of an xp? You kidding me?

This is just like store having huge hype bout a sale, then dropping prices by 1%. Oh sure, it`s a sale but for customer it feels like a bad joke. I dont find that too hard concept to grasp. The xp it gives is completely and utterly irrelevant if we judge it as means to level.

Ps. I rather use my afk time for kittyshop - I could use another account for it but that would force me to triple client and thus break ToS, granted it`s not the reason Im not doing it.

So you're telling me. You don't do bh? You don't do cube? You don't do Morai Dailies? You don't do CS? You don't do MQ? You don't do Roll Call? Ever?

Btw PV > FF in Exp per time. Don't know why people haven't figured that out yet.

Put your account you want to level in the afk leveling and another account to catshop while you're not there. You don't need a 3rd client.
    Your point disproves it self. The minor adjustments you say anyone can make would be the only types of changes needed to scale exp on a per lvl basis for dailies.

Not saying the developers know what they are doing of course cause they are pretty pathetic.

Not all dailies provide EXP. So they would have to add lines of code for some of them.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    .-. Why are ppl saying like it's a sucky replacment for courrent leveling? It's simply a small boost, while you're afk. And you don't even have to do anything extra. Do daylies like always. It's a bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    So you're telling me. You don't do bh? You don't do cube? You don't do Morai Dailies? You don't do CS? You don't do MQ? You don't do Roll Call? Ever?

Btw PV > FF in Exp per time. Don't know why people haven't figured that out yet.

Put your account you want to level in the afk leveling and another account to catshop while you're not there. You don't need a 3rd client.

Actually no, I dont do Cube or even BH unless I feel like it on barb as I havent made his leveling a priority. I do BH on barb when some friend needs a barb, otherwise I`m skipping it or more like "saving" barb for friends. I dont do Morai of late as I got the skill I wanted for barb and when Im only farming shards on sin - I dont bother seeing the effort to gain double influence for em as Im in no hurry.

Oh, I rather get that ~1m profit while leveling than do something, which costs coins. But if I wanted to level my barb I would indeed need 3rd client for catshop as obviously, Id utilize the afk xp on sin too, which needs the levels more than barb does.

Ps. One could argue if the MQ you suggested is worth the 30 or even 20g on sale it costs to get your pack.

Pps. Google suggest translation "Opportunity cost" for the word I was looking for - When one understands the concept, one is less likely to simplify ones thinking.
    edited August 2012
    Actually no, I dont do Cube or even BH unless I feel like it on barb as I havent made his leveling a priority. I do BH on barb when some friend needs a barb, otherwise I`m skipping it or more like "saving" barb for friends. I dont do Morai of late as I got the skill I wanted for barb and when Im only farming shards on sin - I dont bother seeing the effort to gain double influence for em as Im in no hurry.

Oh, I rather get that ~1m profit while leveling than do something, which costs coins. But if I wanted to level my barb I would indeed need 3rd client for catshop as obviously, Id utilize the afk xp on sin too, which needs the levels more than barb does.

Ps. One could argue if the MQ you suggested is worth the 30 or even 20g on sale it costs to get your pack.

Pps. Google suggest translation "Opportunity cost" for the word I was looking for - When one understands the concept, one is less likely to simplify ones thinking.

Well you're losing out on a lot of multiple stacks of dailies for a higher exp gain overall then just doing FF. BH I can agree is the last thing on my list when I was leveling as it gives the worst exp/time gain. But Stacking CS / morai gives you about 1.5~2mil exp in only 20mins if not less for example.

Sure the pack itself can be expensive at first. But if you're in it for the long run it's very cost effective. Pay a one time fee of 30mil generally is their cost on my server. Gain over 500k exp every day. Versus my other method I used of purchasing Green FFs from 100~500k each for 400k exp and MQ wins out.

And no you don't need to have all 3 accounts on at one time if you're not there. Pick one you can't have the best of both worlds when you're actively playing.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SadieMae - Lost City
    SadieMae - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »

How do you prove this? I really don't believe that anybody got to 105 without glitching, regardless of what they claim. It takes a long time to go from 101-102 by just frosting and doing daily quests. And remember this: All the 102 and 103 people all got to 105 while the glitch was active.
    edited August 2012
    How do you prove this? I really don't believe that anybody got to 105 without glitching, regardless of what they claim. It takes a long time to go from 101-102 by just frosting and doing daily quests. And remember this: All the 102 and 103 people all got to 105 while the glitch was active.

I was in my 100s in 2010 and didn't hit 105 until April of 2012 months after the glitch was patched. I'm not going to bother explaining myself anymore. Believe what you wish.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3