Realm of Reflection

123457»

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ahhh, oh well lol. I figured since I could be on a mount they would let you do anything. I wonder if they disallow catshops because of something similar to the caster's glitch, just the shards not disappearing as used?

If you're supposed to reflect your sins there, allowing shopping would be a bad idea. (at least for females) b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will be awesome to cetralize the commerce in one area and free the catshop lag in Archo ... But is a bad idea for marketing xD

I could lvl while buy stuff ... Women dream b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol wow some ppl on this forum r really stupid. were talking about free exp u can get while u go out and have a life and there complaining its useless. hmmm lets see, im doing all these quests anyway then i wanna go hang with my friends. throw my toon in the meditation area and wala im still being productive. obviously there not gonna give u frost lvl exp for just sitting there. any person saying that afk exp isnt enough is obviously a troll and needs to leave the forums. and ppl that no longer play but hang around forums no longer have any say on whats relavent in the game.

come on ppl its more exp for the work u were already doing. there giving u enough help so dont expect them to shove insta 105 straight up ur ***. and the only ones complaining about gooning r the ones who couldnt get to a lvl to do it before it stopped. go QQ a river.

well srry for ranting but i felt it needed to be said.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    loooooooooooool the irony is too much!

, who the hell wants to keep their computer on for 12 hours doing nothing, just to get 1.69mill exp? that's not even 1 FC

If thats all the exp you get from one fc then your doing it wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So is this realm a open dungeon or just you in it? because if its open i doubt i will enter with out crashing and if its just you then i will happily use it on alts
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So is this realm a open dungeon or just you in it? because if its open i doubt i will enter with out crashing and if its just you then i will happily use it on alts

Its a set of areas similar to an (open instance) where everyone can go in and say Hi! And then go out and drink some Beer & Snarf on sum Nacho's & Kill CUTE Lil Harmless ANIMALS__b:dirty (After all your characters gotta do something in their for hours, rather then just kickback & watch the Floorboards Warp_b:lipcurl)

or they can 'ride their mounts or meditate & Etc.', but sadly ya can't 'fly or set up a kittyshop in there' and your ability to jump in there is laughable, almost like your playing in {Jade Dynesty}b:chuckle

b:victoryb:pleased
  • yumesuan
    yumesuan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay okay everyone is saying how great or bad it is but why cant somebody just tell me where the heck is it?????b:beatupb:beatupb:beatup
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yumesuan wrote: »
    Okay okay everyone is saying how great or bad it is but why cant somebody just tell me where the heck is it?????b:beatupb:beatupb:beatup

the npc i allways use is in north arch right by the genie npc dude
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "QQ it's not worth it because it takes too long" That's roughly the point I stopped reading ><

As countless others have said it can be used for AFK leveling and its 100% legit >_> Sure it took my Sin 3 hours to get .1%, and that's only because I was at the high end of the previous point percent... But it's still .1% less I need to level up now, not to mention it was while I was at work, prior to this update that would not of been possible. So kindly think before posting another QQ comment, and enjoy your frigging free exp >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "QQ it's not worth it because it takes too long" That's roughly the point I stopped reading ><

As countless others have said it can be used for AFK leveling and its 100% legit >_> Sure it took my Sin 3 hours to get .1%, and that's only because I was at the high end of the previous point percent... But it's still .1% less I need to level up now, not to mention it was while I was at work, prior to this update that would not of been possible. So kindly think before posting another QQ comment, and enjoy your frigging free exp >_<

People just QQ cause they want another way to jump instantly to 105 aka goon glitch

idiots are idiots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue