Realm of Reflection

Buff_me - Raging Tide
Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So, ive tested new way of exp gaining and i am very much upset with 2300 exp per minute of meditation. Every daily quest u complete(CoF,BH,Morai,etc) gices u a hour of meditation. So, its just useless.

But there is one unavailable option, marked "Upcoming", hope its something worth waiting..

P.S.: U could atleast fix a questlag, that became even worse now, since even skills lagg...
Post edited by Buff_me - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So, ive tested new way of exp gaining and i am very much upset with 2300 exp per minute of meditation. Every daily quest u complete(CoF,BH,Morai,etc) gices u a hour of meditation. So, its just useless.

But there is one unavailable option, marked "Upcoming", hope its something worth waiting..

. . . . .

What.. were you expecting an easymode to 105 like the goon glitch? >_>

And considering how you can now LEGALLY AFK level while you sleep or work or w/e that adds up.

2.3k exp a minute.

Average person sleeps 6-8 hours a day. that's 828k-1.1mil EXP while you sleep.

What about Work/school. That's another 6-8 hours. That's another 828k-1.1mil EXP while you aren't there.

HOLY **** you can easily get almost 2mil exp a day for doing next to nothing.. ya that's nothing alright...
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    . . . . .

And considering how you can now LEGALLY AFK level while you sleep or work or w/e that adds up.

2.3k exp a minute.

Average person sleeps 6-8 hours a day. that's 828k-1.1mil EXP while you sleep.

What about Work/school. That's another 6-8 hours. That's another 828k-1.1mil EXP while you aren't there.

HOLY **** you can easily get almost 2mil exp a day for doing next to nothing.. ya that's nothing alright...

Scroll up and watch that EVERY hour of meditation costs one done Daily quest. And max hours per day is 12. So, for 12h afking u need to complete 12 Dailies, which takes pretty much time.

I am right here.
    edited August 2012
    Scroll up and watch that EVERY hour of meditation costs one done Daily quest. And max hours per day is 12. So, for 12h afking u need to complete 12 Dailies, which takes pretty much time.

I am right here.
    You never mentioned a max one

two 12 Dailies takes little to no time.... Especially if you want to level up anyways..

No you're being greedy is what you're being.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ROFL 1m exp every 8 hours?

So if I do 4 dailies, I get 500k a day. Thats average. But lets say I kick butt, and do 8 dailies, out of some sort of masochism. About 2000 days later I should have level 103, which would offset the goon glitchers.

This is like telling people to save up their mysterious chips from BH for R9.

Duuuumb. FF with hypers is still the best way to level.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited August 2012
    ROFL 1m exp every 8 hours?

So if I do 4 dailies, I get 500k a day. Thats average. But lets say I kick butt, and do 8 dailies, out of some sort of masochism. About 2000 days later I should have level 103, which would offset the goon glitchers.

This is like telling people to save up their mysterious chips from BH for R9.

Duuuumb. FF with hypers is still the best way to level.

What part of you can do it AFK while you're NOT at your computer didn't you read...?

That's 1mil exp every 8 hours you didn't have not being at your computer.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    You never mentioned a max one

two 12 Dailies takes little to no time.... Especially if you want to level up anyways..

No you're being greedy is what you're being.

1 CoF run - 15 minutes.
    1 BH run - from 30 to 1,5h. Beleive me, there are squads that cant kill snake for long time, and sometimes just being wiped.
    1 Morai - 15 minutes.
    MQ - idk how much it takes.
    AEU - 30min-1h.
    Roll Call - 1h.

So, its just 6 hours of meditation.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I for one am happy with this... It's really slow for some classes (the ones less popular in FF's) to lvl when being 80-95... This is certainly gonna help me a lot getting to lvl 95... It may not be a really large amount but eventually it all ads up... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Ruibek - Lost City
    Ruibek - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2012

If you do all the dailies that give the option to enable it, and if those dailies are really that many.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What part of you can do it AFK while you're NOT at your computer didn't you read...?

Or while dual logged.

LOL some people are slow.

My only concern is with dcding lol, sometimes I won't for a week and sometimes I want to through something through my 40" screen b:angry

But it's still useful save a few up then use it for a night or 2 or while I'm doing dailies on another toon lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    +1 Jen

Sure, it's 'little' exp compared to what you could get spamming FCC. But ffs, it's free. for doing nothing and being afk oO Dafuq people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012

OR

-Get this-

I could instead, do less dailies, and run JUST ONE FF, and get more exp.

Mind Boggling.
  • VampySookie - Sanctuary
    VampySookie - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how i enter ?
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    And no, i am not greedy, since i wasnt expecting 105-in-one-day update. I am doing CoF only and its enough for me. But 2300...

And 8h of switched on computer takes energy. => Energy costs money. => U still pay for lvling :D *trying to look smart*
    edited August 2012
    1 CoF run - 15 minutes.
    1 BH run - from 30 to 1,5h. Beleive me, there are squads that cant kill snake for long time, and sometimes just being wiped.
    1 Morai - 15 minutes.
    MQ - idk how much it takes.
    AEU - 30min-1h.
    Roll Call - 1h.

So, its just 6 hours of meditation.

BH ~ 40mins

5 Divine quests from BH ~ 15mins each

Cube ~20mins REPEATABLE via CoF letters.

3 Morai ~ 20mins

Thats 10 right there without going into RollCall MQ CS etc.

Hell I did MORE then that every day getting my levels.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    . . . . .

loooooooooooool the irony is too much!

On a side note, this "update" is just another PWI joke, thought I would check it out and it's basically more nothing, who the hell wants to keep their computer on for 12 hours doing nothing, just to get 1.69mill exp? that's not even 1 FC which isn't even an hours work, then saying we have to do these dailys just for 1 hour of afk exp...yeah no thanks.

Honest to god, when frankie said "a new way to gain exp", it actually got me thinking, then here it is...this totally bad joke, if the exp at least jumped up per minute, or even gained more exp depending on level, then yeah that would be half decent, though I would of much rather played the game doing something "fun" which PW seems to lack the imagination of.

This game still isn't worth coming back, move along the trash guys, nothing to see here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited August 2012
    OR

-Get this-

Mind Boggling.

The mind boggling thing is that you can do this too while you are not at your PC. You can't get xp from FC if you aren't at your PC. This is EXTRA that you can get while AFK for doing dailies that most people do anyways.
    On a side note, this "update" is just another PWI joke, thought I would check it out and it's basically more nothing, who the hell wants to keep their computer on for 12 hours doing nothing, just to get 1.69mill exp? that's not even 1 FC which isn't even an hours work, then saying we have to do these dailys just for 1 hour of afk exp...yeah no thanks.

Honest to god, when frankie said "a new way to gain exp", it actually got me thinking, then here it is...this totally bad joke, if the exp at least jumped up per minute, or even gained more exp depending on level, then yeah that would be half decent, though I would of much rather played the game doing something "fun" which PW seems to lack the imagination of.

This game still isn't worth coming back, move along the trash guys, nothing to see here.

My PC is on pretty much 24/7 I shut it down for updates once or twice a week but my custom built PC is a hardcore game machine and designed for it. Alot of people that don't have a highend machine like mine still leave their PCs on all the time. Heck look at all the catshops on 24/7 lol. So now people will just have their catshop up and another toon afking for xp.

Why are so many people acting like this is the plague?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited August 2012
    OR

-Get this-

Mind Boggling.
    Or get this... If you want to level up you will do those dailies ANYWAYS. If you don't like the FREE AFK exp you can get then don't do it instead of ******** about it.
    loooooooooooool the irony is too much!

O look this again. Another person who assumes without knowing anything <3

If that's you're thought process then leave already. And stay out of the forums. It's kinda sad when you "aren't coming back" yet still lurk on the forums because you have nothing better to do with your life.
    The mind boggling thing is that you can do this too while you are not at your PC. You can't get xp from FC if you aren't at your PC. This is EXTRA that you can get while AFK for doing dailies that most people do anyways.
    ^
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Or get this... If you want to level up you will do those dailies ANYWAYS. If you don't like the FREE AFK exp you can get then don't do it instead of ******** about it.

If that's you're thought process then leave already. And stay out of the forums. It's kinda sad when you "aren't coming back" yet still lurk on the forums because you have nothing better to do with your life.

^

Time invested in the game vs output...this is meaningless is what I'm getting at. Free exp is nice and all...but don't call it anything amazing, or "A new way to level" at how much the reward is.

But, if you're one of those that saves up their mysterious chips to get R9, okay!
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how come OHT dailys do not give the stone?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

^

O look this again, Another 105 nab that tries to deny goon glitching, mmmmmmkay.

What "thought process" are you talking about here? my thought process was re-downloading the game to take a look and see "what's new" and how this exp thing was supposed to work, did you honestly think I'm that bored to lurk the forums of a game that I quit over half a year ago at least? and then post stuff without even having a test of it? lols.

Instead of "assuming" something "without knowing anything <3", try picking your words more carefully as I haven't been posting or lurking on these forums for months.

Also yeah obviously there is people that leave their comp on over night and some people just leave their catshop on during the day, fact of the matter is, it's still damn useless exp, you can try glorify the fact that we get exp while were afk but fact of the matter is the exp is totally pathetic for "time spent" gaining, I'm surprised they just didn't make an in-game bot like with other PWE games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited August 2012
    O look this again, Another 105 nab that tries to deny goon glitching, mmmmmmkay.

What "thought process" are you talking about here? my thought process was re-downloading the game to take a look and see "what's new" and how this exp thing was supposed to work, did you honestly think I'm that bored to lurk the forums of a game that I quit over half a year ago at least? and then post stuff without even having a test of it? lols.

Instead of "assuming" something "without knowing anything <3", try picking your words more carefully as I haven't been posting or lurking on these forums for months.

Also yeah obviously there is people that leave their comp on over night and some people just leave their catshop on during the day, fact of the matter is, it's still damn useless exp, you can try glorify the fact that we get exp while were afk but fact of the matter is the exp is totally pathetic for "time spent" gaining, I'm surprised they just didn't make an in-game bot like with other PWE games.

OMFG enough with accussing people of gooning. You spend enough time on the forums you should know better. But I guess you are just here to troll, or you haven't really quit and you just like trying to feel superior.

And useless xp? lol Any xp is useful and xp you don't have to do anything extra for (other than entering into the reflection realm) is even more useful. Clearly you don't know the definition for useful or useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Time invested in the game vs output...this is meaningless is what I'm getting at. Free exp is nice and all...but don't call it anything amazing, or "A new way to level" at how much the reward is.

But, if you're one of those that saves up their mysterious chips to get R9, okay!
    It's not meaingless since you're doing most of the dailies anyways. It's an addition bonus of exp you're getting for free while you do those dailies. Never said it was amazing or a new way to level. But every little bit helps.

Sure w/e makes you feel better.

Yes you must be since you quit over half a year ago and yet you're still here.

And yet here you are... posting....

useless? Mk I'd gladly take that free exp over the extra time I had to spend invested doing other things for exp.
    OMFG enough with accussing people of gooning. You spend enough time on the forums you should know better. But I guess you are just here to troll, or you haven't really quit and you just like trying to feel superior.

And useless xp? lol Any xp is useful and xp you don't have to do anything extra for (other than entering into the reflection realm) is even more useful. Clearly you don't know the definition for useful or useless.

There's no point. People will always accuse because of jealousy or to feel better about themselves or w/e. At this point I just laugh.

O look I can play the hearsay game too!

Renza is clearly a 31 year old man who lives in his mothers basement and stalks little boys to touch them innapropriately.

and it CLEARLY must be true because they can't disprove it with hours of video proof of their life!
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People are greedy.
    This AFK Meditation thing is great IMO. I can stack up shards on my days off, and gain close to 2mil exp afking while I'm at work/sleeping. I always afkd that time and did my dailys anyway...now I'll get exp for absolutely nothing.

It shouldn't be an obscene amount of exp, I think what they have in place is good - especially considering you are quite literally doing absolutely nothing when 'earning' it. I like it.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's not meaingless since you're doing most of the dailies anyways. It's an addition bonus of exp you're getting for free while you do those dailies. Never said it was amazing or a new way to level. But every little bit helps.

useless? Mk I'd gladly take that free exp over the extra time I had to spend invested doing other things for exp.

Are you telling me u gonna do this new feature as a lvl105 b:laugh
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Ahaha here we go coming out with the insults, did I touch a nerve somewhere mr gooner?
    This is the first time I've came back to these forums in months because yes, believe it or not, I quit the game :o!!!!!!, I'll say that I may have made a few random posts in between while I was at home bored and thought I would take a look at the RT section but that's it.

Fact to me is, afk exp system = useless, that's my opinion so you can all groan about it as much as you want, I think it's a pathetic attempt to even try gain back any of the old player base and a **** attempt to gain any new ones, the only reason I found out about this was on MMOsite, if anything, us people that are complaining (rightfully) and saying it's ****, will do those people that could be wasting their time on this game thinking you can level up fast in comparison to some of "todays" games, a favor.

Keep up the hate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I am right here.

Until they start selling them in cash shop.

It will happen, dont worry.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
    edited August 2012
    Are you telling me u gonna do this new feature as a lvl105 b:laugh
    No but if I really wanted to I could start leveling up another character with this method as it is for level 31+ not just 100+....
    Ahaha here we go coming out with the insults, did I touch a nerve somewhere mr gooner?
    This is the first time I've came back to these forums in months because yes, believe it or not, I quit the game :o!!!!!!, I'll say that I may have made a few random posts in between while I was at home bored and thought I would take a look at the RT section but that's it.

Fact to me is, afk exp system = useless, that's my opinion so you can all groan about it as much as you want, I think it's a pathetic attempt to even try gain back any of the old player base and a **** attempt to gain any new ones, the only reason I found out about this was on MMOsite, if anything, us people that are complaining (rightfully) and saying it's ****, will do those people that could be wasting their time on this game thinking you can level up fast in comparison to some of "todays" games, a favor.

Keep up the hate.

Who said I'm mad? <3 I'm mocking you sir. And not everyone is a male on this game. If you quit the game (which apparently I'm doubting at this point) why are you still here in these forums of a game you "quit" oh so long ago? You really should find something better to do with your life if you have the time to sit around sitting on a forums site of a game you "quit". Oh did I hit a nerve there? :O

Free EXP is Free.

Keep up the jealously
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• PurrFectPets - Sanctuary
    PurrFectPets - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok sorry to interrupt the gooning row I do know how you all like to fight over nothing

the op is 102 and gets 2.3k does anyone know if this is level related or do we all get that amount

if not what sort of xp are others getting?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012

It is level related it seems. Geeting 1732 exp per minute on a level 76...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    ok sorry to interrupt the gooning row I do know how you all like to fight over nothing

the op is 102 and gets 2.3k does anyone know if this is level related or do we all get that amount

My friend gets 2700 per minute, he is 103. But he used more then 1 thingy. I think its lvl dependent.