Heroic Chests issues - please post here!

Options

Comments

• EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I got the chests, but I didn't get DQ points for the Chest of Coins I NPC'd, yesterday. Odd or normal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I got the chests, but I didn't get DQ points for the Chest of Coins I NPC'd, yesterday. Odd or normal?

You should get, showed in my history when I npc`d 9 of them 2 days ago, npc`d remaining yesterday and still waiting on the points, usually takes 24 hours ish.
  • NanaGiggles - Dreamweaver
    NanaGiggles - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    1,5 days ago i bought 100 rep badges on my veno (different acount then the one where im posting this with now) and still didnt get the heroic chests. I assume there are too many people buying rep badges so it takes a while longer which is oke, but 1.5 day?? Will i still get them?
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    11 sets if 25 chests have not been sent. Was bought at 2:30 PM PST yesterday b:surrender Sent in ticket, hopefully they reply...
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Submitted a ticket just now as well. Hope they look into it.
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    17 hours now and still nothing. Ticket submitted. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    As others have noted, there has definitely been an issue with the chests this time around.

If it's been 5+ hours and you still haven't received them, please submit a ticket and Customer Service will assist you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvience!

For those who haven't seen the message by our community manager and are wondering what to do. If you're having issue sending a ticket, please try sending an email from the email address that you signed your account with to customerservice@perfectworld.com
  • WarPunisher - Heavens Tear
    WarPunisher - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i dont get this i bought 6 gold worth of rep badges when the event was on and got nothing for it
    im geting sick of pwi slack *** metheds of handing out rewards to players
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @ War, i think the system is sort of overworked due to everyone getting rep badges for the chests. They are working on it. Submit a ticket..

Shelly, thanks! And yea i submitted a ticket with veno account ;)
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I never got the chests on my mystic lceMagic b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistBabe - Sanctuary
    FistBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Why the hell should we send tickets every time they **** something up?
    Let them make sure things are working correctly before putting them online :P
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I bought close to 100,000 rep. Started receiving mails within half an hour, and received all my chests I think. If you shorted me, no worries. It will take me months to getting aound to opening them all anyway :)
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • sibwarra
    sibwarra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I bought 400 rep badges yesterday at 2pm server time, and I have yet to get the chests. My characters name is BeautyMana, on Archosaur server
  • arwen65
    arwen65 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hi i also didnt get any heroic chests on two acc i have bought gold from ah and i get anything tomorrow.i think its more than 12 hours:(ty once i bought it on Wiah and next on Tlamka Sanctuary server
  • nerbr
    nerbr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I bought 8 Wraiths Officer Badges x 50 Yesterday, like 12pm server time!

WHERE IS MY CHESTS????

My ticket page r offline!!! I can't even send a ticket!!!
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I bought about 6 x 50 packs 5 mins before 5pm server time. (Cutting it close i know but had to work) and haven't received the chests. I did get the chests on the other characters I bought packs with earlier in the day and my daughter got like 3 x the number of packs she was supposed to get so its definitely glitched..
  • Hosea - Dreamweaver
    Hosea - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have yet to see anything either, and its been a day and a half. I did submit a ticket, so I'm crossing my fingers. A ticket has never worked for me b4 so I hope that will change. :(
  • LadyRisou - Heavens Tear
    LadyRisou - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Got to love how some people got what they did not pay money for (alot more chests free) and some did not get even what they were entitled to, I rly wonder how this will be fixed.
  • saberflare
    saberflare Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I hope you guys get your chest soon.
    But for me, I never want to see one ever again, and two of my alts are still missing their chests that I purchase 9 gold of rep. I just wanted them to get hyper and dq points :(
    edited July 2012
    Options
    In my honest opinion..something should be done about this event. Way too many have benefited from it 'glitching style' eventho it aint their fault, but for the sake of fairness roll them back or DO SOMETHING. It's outrages to even think of how much mirages/dqs people with 15k+ chests have gotten by now. Mirages on our servers are 11-13k each in catshops...you do the math how much these glitched people can have earned by now in an unfair way. Same goes for DQ points, dyes, hypers. Not like they're ever gonna need to get them again.

I legitly work my *** off for coins in this game, I farmed my own rank 9 to give you a number and effort I put into it. These incidents just honestly make me lose any respect I had for these techs, do you not run controls of your scripts or w.e before you release events? b:angry

In my opinion I see this as a bigger problem than me and others lacking what we paid for, but that's just my 2 cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I agree with Accalica and if we remember well there was a roll back 3 years ago I think also for free coin earnings by a glitch witht he duke rose sets if i remember well. It is higly unfair to many ppl what happened.
  • FistBabe - Sanctuary
    FistBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hello,

We have isolated the cause of many players not receiving the Heroic Chests properly from the Wraith Officer's Badge BOGO event.

We will send all of the Heroic chests out to players as soon as we can. We hope to have them all sent out prior to Thursday, August 2.

If you have any questions about this process please respond to this ticket and let us know.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and appreciate your support!

Customer Support
    Perfect World Entertainment

===============

Is what you will get when you send a ticket ;)
  • sibwarra
    sibwarra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hey, let pwe find a way to fix this issue and stop demanding that pwe fix this.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @FistBabe - Ty for sharing that info.
    @sibwarra - I will never stop demanding that they fix issues that they cause or happen ingame due to system glitches, it's what they're there for.
    In my opinion customers have a damn good reason to demand them to fix something considering we pay them for their job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Oki we will get our chests, but what about the people that got alot of free chests and did not pay for them?
  • Rotek - Sanctuary
    Rotek - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I bought rep and so did my son at the same time i recieved mychests and here it is over 24 hours later and he still has not gotten his. is he gonna get them or be ripped off?b:angry
  • saberflare
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To be honest if they re roll the server, it will cause mass QQ, I brought 22k rep for merchanting and I open over 10k chest. I will be more unpleasant than not getting it all because I have to waste another 2 days to open.

Idk how some people got way too many chest, but there is nothing PWI can do that is effective, any action ATM will cause a lot of complaints and I'm sure people gonna be more mad than you guys are. I still waiting for chest for my two chat though.

But re rolling isn't the most effective answer, but they can half the dragon points and mirage prices to fix the unfair money issue.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To be honest it was a **** up so how do you think they can fix it, they can not track every single chest sent to detect who got more than they pay for. I bought alot of rep too, but honestly for the health of the game a rollback is one solution,,, if they wanna track chests sent by mistake go ahead, but fix this stupid glitch. Oh and btw it affects the zhen purchase too since ppl will get alot and I mean alot of free coin ^^
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I never mentioned everyone to be rolled-back, simply the ones with an overload of unpaid for chest mails. There should be logs for these kind of things, u know? Atleast most games have very detailed log systems by my knowledge.

And also, your statement is quite selfish on its own. It's more fair that some gain millions of coins and hours worth of farming, than your individual '2 days to open'? Hotkeys, heavy item on key...AFK from comp, problem solved.

I have no solution, but either way as it is it's not fair, just imagine this scenario:

The DQs they got for free, chest of coins = 500 dqs. Imagine how many sage/demon cards that are on its own, free refining aids..free fash (that you then can dye to most pleasant colors due to your obscene amount of free dyes), access to whatever in the dq page or event gold boutique. Those are things that take months in order to farm...I'm pretty sure most farmers are pissed, or those who put cash into the previous sale just to get DQ cards. I'll QQ about it, cause it's just a very unpleasant glitch on both parts. The innocent ones who got it, and the ones who got nothing, aswell as tech team.
    Hopefully, someone, somewhere, will take care of the problem and find a decent solution, or in lack of others..a 'sorry for the inconvenience' message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saberflare
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The promotion lasted only 2 days and I wouldn't say farmers are pissed, people that ignored the promotion and didn't receive chest are pissed. Farmers can buy gold with their money too, if they don't realize the benefit of the promotion and ignore it, they shouldn't be QQing, it's their fault for ignoring it.

The real problem here is some got less and some got much, then some who got nothing at all, pwi should just disable the system right now and look back at their logs.

Idk who's idea was it to have so much heroic chest for such a cheap cs item.

We just need to stay calm, because anger not gonna solve the issue. Sometimes when deciding what is fair or not can lead to inconsideration, I submit a ticket to disable the system until they can find a solution. Even people who got more are sick of it, because even if you auto click, the invt is gonna be full from pets and you can't be afk for so long.

But yes this event is unfair for those who didn't get their chest or take advantage of the promotion. The only fault pwi have is not having control of their mailing system.