Heroic Chests issues - please post here!

Comments

• angelenejohns
    angelenejohns Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I havent gotten mine either, and its really ticking me off.. bought the rep because it was cheap rep plus all the other stuff.. Probably wouldnt have gotten the rep anyways if it wasnt for the bonus of the chests.. if I dont get my stuff I'd really like a refund :(
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As others have noted, there has definitely been an issue with the chests this time around.

If it's been 5+ hours and you still haven't received them, please submit a ticket and Customer Service will assist you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvience!
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As others have noted, there has definitely been an issue with the chests this time around.

If it's been 5+ hours and you still haven't received them, please submit a ticket and Customer Service will assist you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvience!

Thanks frankie. :)
  • maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All of my tickets got sent, but some came in quantity's of (25,) (50), and (55), but I got them all in one go. On a side note the tickets and the chests can both be stacked. So if you're worried about not having enough room, don't be. I say this because it took 2 hours before all of the tickets got transferred from tickets to chests as a quest. LOL.
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am also missing part of my chests on one toon and completely missing them on 2 others...good luck. I think they will eventually arrive.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Shouldn't take longer than a couple hours; most should come within minutes. Did you guys eventually get yours?[/QU

I bought a few on my mystic and nothing yet, been 2 hours now. lceMagic is waiting....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abeille - Lost City
    Abeille - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    still waiting b:cry
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I can't get banned from this, I'm not breaking the rules in any way, they sent them all to me, I didn't glitch it nor did I change it in any way, if they were to ban me, it would be un-just b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • invisitoon
    invisitoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I purchased 3000 rep badges 9 hours ago and still have no mail.
  • blackadhemar
    blackadhemar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I purchased 60 bundles of 50 rep at approx. 0900hrs server time and only received 345 chests. If my math is correct, 60 bundles x 25 chests per bundle = 1500 chests? So I think I am missing some.
  • manonfire5555
    manonfire5555 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I brought 10 gold worth of rep badges at about 12:13 PST, but they haven't arrive and the promotion is over. It's been 6 hours and I'm worry. :(

Worst part is, I'm unable to submit a ticket, because I can't redirect my browser to the support unfortunately.
  • Khalessi - Dreamweaver
    Khalessi - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I purchased mine this morning, and after sumitting a ticket on them they replied that I had purchsed them after the event was over. I'm not very pleased.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm checking on this right now. There are three different Chest of Coins ID's, so we'll see if all are accounted for.

As for the general Heroic Chest issues, the engineers are looking into them as we speak.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

I didnt get mine and i cant ticket cause my browser doesnt redirect to that page :((( HELP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    I also purchased mine this AM well before the cutoff and they also told me tough luck. Guess I will know better next time......if I want something I buy it, not because I am promised extras. This is not the first time I failed to get the bonus items from these promos. I just had hope that this time they would get it right, and not stiff me for thier lag issues and glitches. Twice burned, shame on me for not learning the first time.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hm...22 hours, my sin buffer still hasn't got the 75 chests...
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    I purchased mine this morning and I submitted a ticket this afternoon. They replied that I had bought the rep AFTER the cutoff time (however I did not). They pretty much said I was out of luck. I hope everyone else gets theirs, but I was very disappointed with the response I recieved from the support ticket.
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bought 2 bundles of 10 reps at about 2:30pm PST which according to their announcement news page, is 30minutes before the promotion ended. Still haven't seen my boxes.
  • escath
    escath Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    I wonder if they gave everyone the same response. I had bought some badges shortly after midnight server time and was also told they were made after the event period.
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    My guess is that, yes, they are giving many people this response. Clearly there are issues with the time stamp or whatever on their side. Now that I know I won't be buying promo items of this type any more. Too mnay glitches and many people are not recieving the items they were promised. I have a feeling if you have not recieved your chests yet then you are not going to.
  • lilchaz
    lilchaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    imma be hella pissed off if i dont get my dam chest i spent 20bucks at 10am server time same time i did it on my bm, took a couple hrs on my bm but finally got em here it is almost 10hrs later and still havent got my chest on my seeker, them sitting there tellin people that it was a lag issue etc is not our dam fault we paid our money when we were supposed to thats like paying ur electric bill early and them cutting your lights off and saying well oops we didnt notice u made ur payment 10hrs ago to bad pay again thats just down right BS
  • lilchaz
    edited July 2012
    imma be hella pissed off if i dont get my dam chest i spent 20bucks at 10am server time same time i did it on my bm, took a couple hrs on my bm but finally got em here it is almost 10hrs later and still havent got my chest on my seeker, them sitting there tellin people that it was a lag issue etc is not our dam fault we paid our money when we were supposed to thats like paying ur electric bill early and them cutting your lights off and saying well oops we didnt notice u made ur payment 10hrs ago to bad pay again thats just down right BS
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why buy FC anymore when you have enough hypers to level on your own grinding mobs?

Why buy genies anymore when you have enough hypers to level up your own genie?

Why buy mirages when you have 5 billion?

Why buy dyes when you can randomly dye a set enough times to get what you want?

Why buy a mount when the chests of coins gave you enough DQ points for the golden steed mount?

Why use anything but rank gear when buying rep is now a money making proposition?

The year of the rabbit could fundamentally change the game. Weird that they did this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • invisitoon
    invisitoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I purchased 60 bundles of 50 rep badges at approximately 0900hrs 07/26/2012 server time on both my Mystic (LadyMystic) and my Seeker (LadyPI). Well within the promotion time. I received 345 chests on my Seeker, which should have been 1500 and have still received no chests on my Mystic. I have sent in a ticket and received no response. I am greatly concerned with the direction the other chat was going. I had also purchased rep on my Cleric and promptly received the correct number of chests. I realize some people were being spammed with 1000's of extra chests. Are we going to receive what we purchased or refunds? I am just curious. I also received the dq fine on my Cleric for the chest of coins so that was fine also, but will I be receiving my additional chests for my Seeker and all of the chests for my Mystic? Thanks guys.
  • lilchaz
    edited July 2012
    ok im started to get really agitated its been 10hrs so far since i bought my rep and still havent received my promo chest, now i been surfin through threads and saw a gm post that if u havent received chest within 5hrs to submit a ticket so i did just that, i have also been readin alot of threads about ppl sayin that pwi response to them was they had bought thier rep after the promo time, well i know for a dam fact that i didnt i bought my rep bundles at 12pm my time which is 10am server time and the promo didnt end until 3pm server time which made it 5pm my time, so 5hrs before the promo ended i bought my rep, so if pwi trys to feed my this line of straight bullsh!t about buying my rep after promo i got something up my sleeve for this company, i dnt charge gold ever, the reason i did this time is becuz i saw the oppurunity to get some dq points from the chest of coins, i have yet to see a GM reply to any of these post that ppl are placing in their forums about the chest, so gms im callin you out where the hell are my dam chest.....btw i have yet to get a response on my ticket other then you should hear back within 3days
  • lilchaz
    edited July 2012
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Been 24 hours now...

I've gotten stuff on my alts, but it just won't arrive on my sin.
  • lucidfantasy
    lucidfantasy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to be upset about it >.> Hopefully instead of saying that "we bought it after the event period" (which is false), they'll actually work to compensate those that haven't received anything yet.
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Submit a support ticket.
  • zeife
    zeife Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i have the same problem i buy like 500 rep the 25 like 8 pm server time and still dont get nothin
  • vicksta
    vicksta Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i just bought all up in backs 480 wraith officers envelopes, and i havent gotten my chests! ive logged out and logged back in 4 times! and still nothing! what is going on!! b:angry