Heroic Chests issues - please post here!

123457»

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    There should be logs for these kind of things, u know? Atleast most games have very detailed log systems by my knowledge.

Are we talking about the same logs that people claimed PWi has to used to ban the FC glitchers?

I don't think PWi will do much, at best, only time will solve this, especially since they are stating in their tickets that they will be sent out over the course of next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Most farmers of items don't pay to keep the game running, or at best, very little. They farm, sell items, turn coin to gold or keep it as coins. Sure it takes forever to amass enough to compete with cash spenders. Those that spend cash cut out the time needed to farm. Either way, the cash spender will buy gold and sell it at the AH for coin, or in this case, spend money for rep, and get a few perks for their hard earned real life money. I feel for farmers, but those with real expendable income in a F2P game, pay to play, and those that don't ride on their coat tails.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hello,

We have isolated the cause of many players not receiving the Heroic Chests properly from the Wraith Officer's Badge BOGO event.

We will send all of the Heroic chests out to players as soon as we can. We hope to have them all sent out prior to Thursday, August 2.

If you have any questions about this process please respond to this ticket and let us know.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and appreciate your support!

Customer Support
    Perfect World Entertainment

===============

Is what you will get when you send a ticket ;)

I hope so- My alt account bought 3 gold worth (300 badges on my ep/100 badges on my barb)- Nothing yet. Been over 24 hours.
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I hope so- My alt account bought 3 gold worth (300 badges on my ep/100 badges on my barb)- Nothing yet. Been over 24 hours.

Same nothing yet... and i bought 2gold and chest's Recieved 0 b:angryb:cry
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • Khalessi - Dreamweaver
    Khalessi - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Apparently, once they have listed your ticket as "solved" (even though it was not in my opinion) you are no longer allowed to update it to provide proof of your claim. Nice. Guess they don't like people to argue or talk back to them once they have told them "tough luck".
  • JadedSoul - Raging Tide
    JadedSoul - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They had the same issue with a previous promotion. Only difference was that promotion gave Maiden-Kissed Chest it benefited people also. Yet no one QQ'd because some people got enough chip packs to get piece(s) of R9..... go figure no one complained for that