Heroic Chests issues - please post here!

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just send a ticket and wait, start 50 threads will not help you, you can just reply on the existing threads about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited July 2012
    The promotion is ended, so if you just bought them it's normal you don't get the chest.
    Try to send a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Submit a support ticket.

^ Send a ticket and they will probably fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• saberflare
    saberflare Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OMG, after the promotion ended, I got spammed with over 6k chest. I don't know what happened. Yesterday I brought about 14k amount of rep, and was mailed 2.5k chest. Are they sending me the rest after so long?

If I glitched it, I didn't mean to. b:surrender

PWI stop sending me more chest, thank you, I think I had enough of them.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Tell PWI to mail them to me. b:laugh
  • KnightCaster - Heavens Tear
    KnightCaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have like 10 hours waiting.. and still get nothing..
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Dang my mains got their stuff in minutes but my alt account has been waiting for 8 hours now...
    Crazy inconsistent...
  • ray6699
    ray6699 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Would you please explain why some got way more then they should of the chests, and others recieved none from buy rep on the 7/26/2012. You do a permotion should be for everyone.b:angry
  • saberflare
    edited July 2012
    I hope I'm suppose to get this much chest :\
  • LadiArianna - Archosaur
    LadiArianna - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I purchased mine this morning and I submitted a ticket this afternoon. They replied that I had bought the rep AFTER the cutoff time (however I did not). They pretty much said I was out of luck. I hope everyone else gets theirs, but I was very disappointed with the response I recieved from the support ticket.

I think Id slap someone if I get that responce. I Bought my packs at 4pm server time yesterday (like 23 hours before cutoff tim) and here it is well over 24 hours of waiting and still no mail...not even a responce to my ticket. b:sad guess time to admit im screwed again by pwi.

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am nervous i will not get my Heroic Chests either. I wouldnt have bought the rep badges if it wasnt for the promotion so i feel really tricked by PWI right now. I hope they will come true and fix their mistakes for all of us.
  • Rucan - Heavens Tear
    Rucan - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I hope someone checks it soon enough before we get the answer 'It's weekend, wait till Monday'. I received most of my chests, I'm still waiting for the last batch. Other than that, it was a great event overall.
  • saberflare
    edited July 2012
    Same thing happened to me too, so I didn't clear my mailbox, but I'm a afraid when they delete in 2 days, PWI gonna send more. :(

PWI please fix it, I've opened enough chest, and it wasting my time.

I can't use the mail to send things to my alts, because my mailbox is always full. :(
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I bought 150 badges on my veno and received the chests within 2 hrs.. however aboutish 11pm on the 25th server time (2am EST) I bought 450 badges on my wizard and 24hrs later have yet to receive a single chest. And 2am EST was more than 12 hrs BEFORE the promotion was over.
  • FistBabe - Sanctuary
    FistBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Next time when theres an event.. I will send my ticket before they even introduce something.
    In pwi it will be always a guaranteed fail xD
  • LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
    LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I bought 14 gold worth of 50 rep packs on Harshland Server 2 hrs before the bonus time expires at 3 pm PST. It's now 3 am central time and I have yet to see my 750 heroic chests :(....I need the mirages to refine my gears, please help. Thanks.
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm also missing around 2500 tickets/chests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rudiae
    rudiae Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I do not receive the chest i'm waiting to 18 hours
  • ScarletLilia - Lost City
    ScarletLilia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yep same. waiting for 16 hours now and I bought the badges well before cut off time. Around 5 min after my friend bought some and she received her chests in 2h but I'm still waiting... Sent ticket too and on the ticket it states that they will reply in 3-4 business days-.- Not very useful I'd say
  • dream2die
    dream2die Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here. Bought between 12-2:30 PDT, no chests received worth of 44 gold.
  • ScarletLilia - Lost City
    ScarletLilia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    dream2die wrote: »
    Same here. Bought between 12-2:30 PDT, no chests received worth of 44 gold.

Yea I bought mine around 12.10pm PDT
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As others have noted, there has definitely been an issue with the chests this time around.

If it's been 5+ hours and you still haven't received them, please submit a ticket and Customer Service will assist you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvience!

With the enormous amount of people who are getting screwed this time around can we expect to receive a response to our ticket before the world ends? I mean before the year ends...b:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Looks like their ticketing system is screwed up once again, when you go to support it shows you as not logged in and when you try to re-log - "The page isn't redirecting properly."
  • Pajdo - Heavens Tear
    Pajdo - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I bought just one 50-Stack and didn't receive anything.
    Only 25 chests is huge problem for game mailman b:laugh
    It's been 17 house since I bought that.
  • Slashthru - Archosaur
    Slashthru - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    even i bought 140 badges from the boutique 24 hours ago still no chests b:shockedb:angryb:cry
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sigh, waiting for more than 13h now, spent 18 gold on 50x rep badges. I bought my rep just in time: 2:40 pm server time. I hope the chests will arrive soon, i'm really starting to doubt it though as i read all the messages of people waiting hours longer than me. b:cry b:sad
  • Natae - Archosaur
    Natae - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Been over 16 hours and I still do not have mine on either account!!!!!!
  • poptropica27
    poptropica27 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well, Its been 18 hours now and still nothing I proceded to make a ticket yesterday after 4 hours after the issue persisted ...

Not cool ... Not Cool ....

b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I should have gotten 6.6k chests, i now have 11k+, please fix this, it is unpleasant to open them all.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Lyrre - Harshlands
    Lyrre - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As others have noted, there has definitely been an issue with the chests this time around.

If it's been 5+ hours and you still haven't received them, please submit a ticket and Customer Service will assist you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvience!

Submitted a ticket yesterday around 12pm EST. No reply and No Chests. It's been 30+ hours waiting for the chests from the single bundle of 50 badges. 21 hours waiting for the chests from two bundles of 50 badges.

b:sad