Heroic Chests issues - please post here!

Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
from the 2-day rep badges sale ?
I bought 12-13 gold from AH like 7+ hours ago and then badges, packs 50..but i got no heroic chests yet in my mail (nor in my inventory, at the time i bought them).
Post edited by Canis_Regis - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Generally it's very shortly, however if you do not receive them in 24 hours submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm not getting anything either, and I only bought 1 50-pack.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Shouldn't take longer than a couple hours; most should come within minutes. Did you guys eventually get yours?
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Took around an hour for mine to arrive.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is the DQ page experiencing some difficulties as well? Also, are the Chest of Coins from the promotion Heroic Chests eligible for the 500 DQ point reward too? I've NPC 1 about an hour ago, and nothing updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    i haven't received any ingame mail with them and my inbox is empty and was empty at the time of purchase too

i bought the gold with coins in AH around 2-3 hours after the Bounty hunter gets reset ( 9-10 AM GMT+2)

at the time i bought 12 gold, then 15 min later max, another 1 gold

i bought as many 50x packs as i could and 1 x10 pack

i traded them to my sin on other acc, got him from 36k to 81k rep

i didn't get ANY heroic chest at all yet

and i know the rep was on promo because it cost 36 silver not 45 for 50x packs

EDIT : the system is finally starting to pump them in
    so far 2 mails, 100 chests each
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Weird, looks like some people didn`t get a single chest while others, including myself, got even extras, happened 2 out of 3 times when i bought rep, and I`m also curious if these chests of coins actually give DQ points.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They do. It's how I got my golden steed and MoG when they were in DQP. I noticed DQP updates closer to every 24 hours now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    been a problem with the heroic chests all day...one guy said he was getting over 17000 chests others none at all
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is the DQ page experiencing some difficulties as well? Also, are the Chest of Coins from the promotion Heroic Chests eligible for the 500 DQ point reward too? I've NPC 1 about an hour ago, and nothing updated.

I'm checking on this right now. There are three different Chest of Coins ID's, so we'll see if all are accounted for.

As for the general Heroic Chest issues, the engineers are looking into them as we speak.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    they started kicking in, getting an mail every minute or so

i think the system is just flooded with requests and takes time to offload/process them

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I got mine in around 20-30 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    first i got mine after 5min but now im waiting already 15min but u said 20-30min so guess i still have timeb:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    I'm checking on this right now. There are three different Chest of Coins ID's, so we'll see if all are accounted for.

As for the general Heroic Chest issues, the engineers are looking into them as we speak.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

They finally were listed in my history, so I suppose these Chest of Coins are counted in. Just took a long time, probably due to the stress on the system of everyone buying out gold for this promotion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mine came pretty quickly. But for both Hazumi and me it takes some hours for the chests of coins to show up on the vendored items list, then some more for us to get the actual DQ points.

System overload from spam? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • OMGSoooBored - Lost City
    OMGSoooBored - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've been waiting a few hours on one of my toons, I tried to spread them out over mulitpe toons, even tried another account and I'm not getting any chests and purchased like 25 stacks of 50
  • McStabbby - Raging Tide
    McStabbby - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is it just me or do the Chest of Coins that come from the chests not get dq points? I'm almost sure that they gave points when npcing them in the past when you got them from the tree event but i could be wrong on that. Anyone else not getting points for npcing them?
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    havent tried myself yet waiting on 2x dq points. how long has it been since u npced them? are they showing up on the transaction log?
    edited July 2012
    They aren't showing up on the transaction log, thats what lead me to think they don't give dq points. Oh and its been a few hours since i npc'd the first bunch i had. I was thinking i'll just save the rest and try my luck npcing more of them at a later day, a few at a time of course until they work.....hopefully :D
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    it could just be server lag with the **** ton of packs being tossed out and all the chests being npced. Best bet is trying npcing some normal dq items, if they show up and the chests dont, then i would be scared ._.
    edited July 2012
    Oh that is a good idea, i didn't think of that. I shall give it a go.
  • nixspeculum
    nixspeculum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi, I have been recently gotten 6k heroic chest from buying about 56 gold of rep, and I'm wondering if this is normal, the math doesn't seem to fit either. The chest came in the quantity of 25-99 and I want some opinion on this. I really can't open anymore chest >.<
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why are you complaining? You cam effectively control the red, white and black dye market with enough of these chests. Just keep dyeing until you get them and sell for easy money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nixspeculum
    edited July 2012
    It's not really complaining but informing that GM of their promotion, but they are getting alot of money out of this. However, the amount doesn't seem normal to me at all. :\
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    ah Dx i was hoping for this problem, i got a second set of chests but that was all.

i would say dont delete your mail seeing this is how they come, or perharps go into a instance? i got my second set of chests, then went into aeu and nothing else came Q.Q
  • nixspeculum
    edited July 2012
    I did clear my mailbox b:surrender but that when I thought they weren't coming, didn't know it would come that fast.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    World Chat is being spammed with offers for Eye of the Jungles and theres a giant bunny on every corner looking like a fat ugly hooker. Way to go PW programmers.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
    edited July 2012
    Currently on HT, North Archo has a row of Giant Bunny Pets. The gear and fash items are being sold for under a mill now, and gold for awhile was scarce in AH, you were lucky if you saw 2 stacks or more, increasing gold at about 100K-200K since the promotion.

It reminds me when r8 was place at 72 gold for the first time....causing everyone to go crazy.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • JadedSoul - Raging Tide
    JadedSoul - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is it just me or do the Chest of Coins that come from the chests not get dq points? I'm almost sure that they gave points when npcing them in the past when you got them from the tree event but i could be wrong on that. Anyone else not getting points for npcing them?

I got DQ points last night from the NPC'd chests on a different account but didn't get the points on this one. More then likely the system needs to catch up or................... it's the beginning of the end
    b:chuckle
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its been almost 4 hours now, and I have yet to receive the rest of my packs. Whats the longest its taken for someone to get packs?