FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *yawn*

Well, I'll say one thing about all this....... no, sorry, make that 2.

1. The players that have abused the ToS, have glitched to 105, have all characters to fully equipped endgame gear, and have pretty much cash shopped everything out of the game must be seriously bored by now......
    In the end they lose. b:chuckle

2. This has all been a very good example of poorly run management, maintenance, and service. I'm also pretty sure other gaming companies have long heard about this blunder and most likely will use it to their advantage to try and win players over to other games.

It is often noted, that games with awesome updates, well maintained, strictly enforced rules (and make sure they are followed), superb customer service, and ever changing events (its double the fun when the game staff joins in) ect, ect. have lived the longest lives in the history of MMORPG's.
    I would name some, buts its against forum rules to post game names. b:surrender

So I guess in the end you could say PWE loses too. Sad. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    PWE cannot fix things themselves, they HAVE to wait on the fix to come from China. So yes, 4 months really isn't too unexpected...

The problem is, they lied; flat out lied... (Wasn't the first time they did it & dismissed their own Player Bases Protests... And I seriously doubt that it'll be the last time either, sadly ~_~') People can call it other things if they don't like to think of the BRUTAL truth in that PWE LIED TO US... But that IS the ultimate truth. They LIED TO US... So now, we have 100's and 100's and 100's of level 105 characters that CHEATED to get there, are facing NO reprimand. So no matter WHY the person wanted to be 105, be it, "just to be 105", because of "stealth", because of "stat points" I don't care WHY that is of NO relevance, the point is they ARE, and they CHEATED and they are not being punished when it was said "CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED"... So,,, on that note why NOT make everyone 105 hell **** it maybe more people will CS r9. (Probably would get alot more People to CS Their way to R9 if they did.. "But why help them make even more money off of Real People, from this debacle of theirs? ?,?'") Because that part I would not doubt, you speak of the sales they had around this time, so PWE was actually monopolizing on this while they were waiting on China to "fix" it... (Whoever Believed that {PWE} was the 1s Monopolizing the situation? My Belief is that {PWC} Kept this 1 all alive themselves... Since it would mean more profits for them from their 'INTERNATIONAL Branch' coming all the way back into their Pockets, back in China...*_*') Whatever, Like I said, I cannot really think of any "fix" for the "new problem this has generated" other than to A) actually punish those cheaters as originally stated. OR like I said, RESTORE this and call it a "feature" instead of a "glitch" so that people that are butt hurt like me can still do it should we want to, what's fair is fair after all. If "you" got to do it, why can't I... MY Favorite Idea for leveling the playing Fields for all of us (That Didn't show a Glitch Possibility) was that they should "Raise {Each} of Our Characters 1-level (for free) with all the (Stat/Ability Points & Notoriety Points) for Each & Every Month that we've Played the game (Or) Example: 36 months ='s 36 Levels (Each character) And that we be givin Armor from {PWE} in compensation matching our Times in play aswell {Original Players from the first year of the game being out (Aka. Opening (too) 23:59.59 December 31st, 2008), gets Free Rank 9's} {Basic 3rd Years get Recast R8's} {2nd Years Basic R8's} And so on down the line.....b:pleased___ That would have shut me up! On, Shall we Say {PWE/Cs} Ill~Thought Choices.........^V^'

"But I already know that, that will never happen; No matter how nice it sounded as a set of ideas for Compensation."......

The moment PW makes some sort of item/event/quest that is only available to Lv. 105s, we will see another surge in complaints due to FC Glitching.

Though Sadly, it would never be with the same intensity as the 'FC glitch Debacle' has been.... Since Far too many quit over it, and disapeared from the {Forums & Game} Over the {FC Glitch} alltogether....~,~' "So they'd likely Get Away with that 1 too, unfortunately.".....b:surrender

[Dubstep] Gil Monteverde - Resilient (Drop Top Remix)

b:laugh

Skrillex~ Is another good {Beat & RIFFs Trippin'Set} that I like aswell....b:victory
    Goes Good with the Peepz Homemade {AMV's} On YOUTUBE Aswell!!!! ^v^ x1,000!!

So best to,o see them while you can! B4 JAPAN ~ Rolls YOUTUBE ~ Over the Coals!!? "With their newly passed (Laws) that go into effect this fall."...

Bleach

[Skrillex] Scatta!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb5E8lZV9mM&feature=related

Gakuen Mokushiroku (HOTD) {Highschool of the Dead}

[Skrillex] First Of The Year (Equinox)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXVbqDGPRgY&feature=related

Naruto~Shippuden

[Skrillex] BANGARANG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej6umm83jcs&feature=relmfu

And Yes! I Double Checked them to see if they were still up!! And safe!!! For you too link too (No ****'s, as of the {Checks & Posting} ^V^')........b:pleased

PS: Use Firefox Or another (Alt) Browser~ if (Internet Explorer) plays De 'No Show' games on yazzz.....
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    dubstep is dumb just wanted to say that real fast.

now as for this fc thing i think it does infact need to be put back into the game in order for there to be balance again and again it has been demonstraited that a 105 char is better off dmg wise and ability to farm and pvp over a 100 or 101 thats a solid fact

if your not going to punish thoose who did wrong how bout rewarding thoose who did right i personally would like to see compensation for haveing to deal with you guys straight up lieing to us as your player base and also it would be something they cant have because there 105 so then we would finally be even of sorts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Salmonchick - Heavens Tear
    Salmonchick - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    gotta love the half-arsed priority of some mods, closing some threads of little importance while leaving threads like this open.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    gotta love the half-arsed priority of some mods, closing some threads of little importance while leaving threads like this open.

Gotta love the people who compare Volunteer forum mods to Paid/Actually work for PWI GM's.
  • eviltwin48415
    eviltwin48415 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    kk so I PM'ed a GM to tell them about the current glitches. To show them the glitches, I told them I'd get the team together and record it so they could pass it along up the chain. So, after a week and a day or two, I finally got the videos from the glitches and even put narration explaining how each is done, and I log in to send it to the GM and they put me on forum vacation for a week. Nice to see that you care so much about the game you silence the people who are trying to save it. So, Genotypist... I'll be uploading the fast exp glitches to YouTube so you can see them. I just hope that the other people in forums don't go searching for how to glitch 100+ PV for more than 3-4 hours a day or how you can still glitch GV by using a seeker or how to lvl up a toon real quick in PQ2... better yet, maybe I could let my friends know first then share it on YouTube so you can see it in action? Is that what you wanted? I hope so. Get your hypers and charms ready kids... time to make a new school of stabby fish. b:bye (just wish there was a bear emoticon that would fly the bird)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Gotta love the people who compare Volunteer forum mods to Paid/Actually work for PWI GM's.

he/she didn't mention anything about comparing anyone b:chuckle
    Retired b:bye
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    kk so I PM'ed a GM to tell them about the current glitches. To show them the glitches, I told them I'd get the team together and record it so they could pass it along up the chain. So, after a week and a day or two, I finally got the videos from the glitches and even put narration explaining how each is done, and I log in to send it to the GM and they put me on forum vacation for a week. Nice to see that you care so much about the game you silence the people who are trying to save it. So, Genotypist... I'll be uploading the fast exp glitches to YouTube so you can see them. I just hope that the other people in forums don't go searching for how to glitch 100+ PV for more than 3-4 hours a day or how you can still glitch GV by using a seeker or how to lvl up a toon real quick in PQ2... better yet, maybe I could let my friends know first then share it on YouTube so you can see it in action? Is that what you wanted? I hope so. Get your hypers and charms ready kids... time to make a new school of stabby fish. b:bye (just wish there was a bear emoticon that would fly the bird)

If you really cared about the game and it's players you wouldn't **** things over for everyone else just because you're mad at a GM. Which I think is your thinly veiled threat of what you want to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Games gone to hell anyway . The company has shown they dont care that people have abused a certain major glitch in the past . What , its suddenly different now somehow?
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
    edited June 2012
    oxytorch wrote: »
    Games gone to hell anyway . The company has shown they dont care that people have abused glitches in the past . What , its suddenly different now somehow?

They have become much more punitive lately. Look at all the 30 years bans suddenly being reported about doing something as simple as Earthguard eyes. Or the way they decided that even copying and pasting ini file information (without either party modifying the file in anyway) still counts as ini editing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    he/she didn't mention anything about comparing anyone b:chuckle

Eh, close enough b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Or maybe we don't call all the shots ourselves. Just a thought.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Or maybe we don't call all the shots ourselves. Just a thought.

Fight the machine!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No, I just painted my nails. b:surrender

Carry on.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No, I just painted my nails. b:surrender

Carry on.

Hey Shelly, has Perfect World Entertainment used any of your ideas that you didn't mention over 75 pages ago? Just curious.

I find this funny... I apparently got a private message from Frankieraye on the PWI forums. Apparently posting music that I listen to in this thread is a problem (hence my deleted post from yesterday). What's even more comical is he expects me to listen to my PMs when he hasn't responded to a few PMs I sent him almost 8-9 months ago! LOL.

Okay, I'll just say "Bump; goons" everyday instead Frankie. Maybe that will satisfy your "thread relevance", lolol.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I love this child like mentailty, "Waa you don't give me what i want so I'm gunna throw a tantrum waa waa waa" b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They have become much more punitive lately. Look at all the 30 years bans suddenly being reported about doing something as simple as Earthguard eyes. Or the way they decided that even copying and pasting ini file information (without either party modifying the file in anyway) still counts as ini editing.

30 year bans, .ini editing is very harmful to the game, huh GMs?

Edit: wtf, I have to wait 30 seconds between posting now? Raaaaaaaaaaage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xyushi - Heavens Tear
    Xyushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yes they banned tremblewith. they have deleted a lot of posts to it seems o.O
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol not like he didn't ask for it a long time already. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012

So I've noticed?!b:bored

b:faint___JEEZ! I dissapear from the forums for a little sleep (And also so I can take A **** load of snapshots of my charis in their temp fashions (Which didn't work BTW {PWE} Some sorta glitch occured when I {ALT+H'd} "First time I've ever had Probs doing them btw." It kept saying in {Blue scroll} that it was taking the shots on the screen, but actually only took about (12 outta 100+!) ~_~ "So be extra careful with {Alt+H} Photo snaps today Peeps, cause they be acting kinda twitchy".....) b:sad

And then after all that, I come back on and find out from some Peeps, that Trem's apparently gotten himself permanently on Frankies bad side! In a majorly bad way........b:shocked

This has been one Wierd Ol'Day......
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Oh..they gotcha! -Can't discuss bans.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This thread just needs to be closed. A mod or gm can post a final reply linking to the relevant statements made by frankie/other GM's regarding how this glitch was handled and leave it at that.

Whining about how terrible PWI has become has been beaten to death. Like talking about how "bad" the Star Wars movie saga has become. It's old. Unless you're going to make a Gotye parody song about PWI then it's time to move along.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This thread just needs to be closed. A mod or gm can post a final reply linking to the relevant statements made by frankie/other GM's regarding how this glitch was handled and leave it at that.

Whining about how terrible PWI has become has been beaten to death. Like talking about how "bad" the Star Wars movie saga has become. It's old. Unless you're going to make a parody song by Gotye I think it is time to move along.

^^this. Part of that terribleness is how much they tolerate this thread's kind of nonsense. If there were greener pastures: they'd be there already.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

WTF?? Time to take it to outside sources .

DISGUSTING .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Xyushi - Heavens Tear
    Xyushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    will they ban everyone now that doesnt like the company??
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    will they ban everyone now that doesnt like the company??

It has nothing to do with not liking the company. Stop bumping this dead thread. What is wrong with you QQing children. Find something else to whine about. -_-
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited July 2012
    A real update has come. Frankie prioritized fairness to the gooners over fairness to the community. So since he couldn't catch all of them, he let everyone slide. That's the real reason they didn't at least ban the people they were 100% sure about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • blastertaber
    blastertaber Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bump for justice!!
  • Arsla - Dreamweaver
    Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    you would think GM cares for just players ? players who follow rules?
    in not one Post he has appreciated any players who followed rules.

This company is making fun of us players give me one good reason why must i play on a Official company server when you treat me and many other players so unfairly(worst customer service with all empty replies and promises) and player who abused a glitch/cheat get away so easy?

i rather go play Chinese version where ppl work for their stuff and are appreciated Treated fairly.

a straight question to GM.

What makes You a GM if you cannot appreciate Players who have morals and Follow Rules?

currently i see them as corrupt politicians who just want money and don't give a fak about us!

Thing what i said is wrong?

Come down from your god damn fortress of idiocrasy and take on us players rightly on these forums or even Live chat Which dosent even exist anymore .

im not discussing a ban im Discussing Justice !
This discussion has been closed.