TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i thought angeles and regicide were allies. but i was told they dissolved alliance, move to diff faction then bidded on regi. sounds like their trying to circumvent the tw rules

Cmon kirby you can do better than that at least make it seem believable. b:laugh
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That's like arguing that stealing is ok if you only steal a little bit at a time.

http://core.perfectworld.com/u/greyelfmd

Another ende member is the leader of both of these factions.

how is that the same?

Enelysion doesnt bid so no point in complaining about fake bids(really even 1 faction bidding shouldnt complain unless the fake bids outbid factions that u was gonna double/triple attack)

vs

Stealing a little at a time

o.O

I dont see it xD
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    your focusing on the wrong thing here. We are not complaining about getting outbid we would be posting something completely different if that is what we are complaining about. If you dont really know whats going on with Enelysion and Endeavor than just stop talking b:bye
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options
    your focusing on the wrong thing here. We are not complaining about getting outbid we would be posting something completely different if that is what we are complaining about. If you dont really know whats going on with Enelysion and Endeavor than just stop talking b:bye

So ur only mad cause u have a TW on friday? o.O that is a stupid reason to be mad. im sure in a 200 person faction that 80 people should be free on friday xD.

So what exactly about friday is enelysion mad about? is friday a holy day to the people of enelysion?
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Funny that you say that yes friday is a holy day. b:thanks
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    you missed it again... b:chuckle

I'm pretty sure that skooge would just like it to be 'formally noted' that a member of Ende placed a bid on Ende land.

+1, formally noted, /end
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wewt thank you ruvil yes i would like that.

i also would like to know why they do it?
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Roly asked the other day why Enelysion recruited 92+ instead of 90+. Obviously this is the answer.

Anyway, Enelysion recruiting levels 92+. enelysion.guildlaunch.com

Why the hell is my name even included here? lol 90-92 isn't a big change >.> like really if u have something to involve me in involve me in something good that i can talk about not some stupid recruit **** that makes no sense
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think one of the members in ende wanted to teach new members what tw was like. Help them get used to the land, how to position, and bindings.

Also from what you are saying about tw bidding, just by having more than one bid on a land it shifts the day to Saturday instead of friday?
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You go 69'ed by Kerona, noob.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    *leaps away* b:cute
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:sad why so mean Ruvil . Give it to me b:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You should spam that Reel In morai skill. As a ranged DD its like the scariest thing to be pulled into a mass of enemies.
    seems alot of push, pull, and switching >.> what was the push back skill that one of the classes had wizzy was it? one that pushes you when you hit it. Beats using your own holy path to snipe and run :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options
    there u go skooge now u can **** about having tw on friday k? b:laugh
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I dont though?
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I dont though?

Exactly u can shut up about having it on the Enelysion Holy Day of Friday :o since for the past weeks u complained and whine "TW on FRIDAY OMGAH" b:laugh there u go <3 enjoy ur saturday tw while i catch up on supernatural :D
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    seems alot of push, pull, and switching >.> what was the push back skill that one of the classes had wizzy was it? one that pushes you when you hit it. Beats using your own holy path to snipe and run :D

arcane defend b:question
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That was a Nice and controlled defence against the new faction of angeles, 3hours defending at the end both 100% crystal.

Pinnacle good job and exelent teamwork and coordination.
    Till tonights attack! Vs Nef, gonna be fun fun fun!!! b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kkeeeerrrororkerokeropiiiipii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    split all the powerful players up in the tw guilds every guild is so weak but a few. no1 cares about these guys either. there forgotten and nobodys in the real world
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    fo'real
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    patik1099 wrote: »
    split all the powerful players up in the tw guilds every guild is so weak but a few. no1 cares about these guys either. there forgotten and nobodys in the real world

why so jelly me i dont even...... b:sad
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Why don't you unblock the copyright thingie then? b:puzzled
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Why don't you unblock the copyright thingie then? b:puzzled

teach me maybe?
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    teach me maybe?

its call me maybe b:cute
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    teach me maybe?

Date me maybe?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    bromance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    teach me maybe?

google.com and youtube.com is your friend b:mischievous

Ok.. let me find the youtube clip or I'll just show you by using screenshots next time I do it.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]