Money making : How to do it.

Comments

• gdfdfgdfgdf
    gdfdfgdfgdf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And i forgot to ask, whether there is any class that can said to be the cheapest. I mean, i think clerics are rather expensive as far as the skills concerned... Maybe venos would be?
    [By the way, should i level my 38 veno to high levels to help my 76 main? Or i can do better with a cleric?]

Lvl up your veno to 60+ then solo TT for the mats and sell them... you should earn 500k a day if you play as much as me 2million a day. (8 hours) b:victory
  • bsup68
    bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Great guide, has been doing some of the stuff before reading this guide, just to bad that gold is more than 1 mill a piece.
  • RayTheQueen - Heavens Tear
    RayTheQueen - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    it's a half decent guide but pretty pointless if you ask me. you have failed to mention palace of nirvana and other instances where u can make money.
  • bsup68
    bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Dosn't that depend a bit on how high level the character is?

no need to guess, havn't played this a lot yet ;)
  • wonderlilly
    wonderlilly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I am a first timer... Seems simple enough... Thank you b:thanks
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Great guide but err. 2 star items are usually ALOT more expensive than npc gear since its needed alot for manufacturing skills^^further good guide^^
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Great guide but err. 2 star items are usually ALOT more expensive than npc gear since its needed alot for manufacturing skills^^further good guide^^
    That's only some particular two star items though. See the wiki's Crafting section for a list of the ones needed to increase your crafting level, which are the highly sought after two stars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Dekca - Lost City
    Dekca - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    well i just buy mounts and sell them from the botique :P
  • ryouzanpaku2350
    ryouzanpaku2350 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I had no idea about the cube of fate thing. That's going to save me a bunch.
  • darling2012
    darling2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:thanks

THANKYOU!!!!

b:thanks
  • emberskies
    emberskies Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for writing up the guide.
  • Taliesyn - Raging Tide
    Taliesyn - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Interesting read. Some of it has been very useful to me. Thanks.

"I tried to make a witty, intelligent signature...but then I realized I am none of those."

b:laughb:victoryb:laugh
  • darkat92
    darkat92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You made alot of awesome points. :3 I love your guide!!
  • Rina_Claws - Archosaur
    Rina_Claws - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Awesome sauce O.O
  • anotherplanets
    anotherplanets Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    coolb:victory
  • ninjaoffate
    ninjaoffate Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    ty for this tip its very helpful but the cat shops r psycho when it comes to prices
  • Ceroniva - Archosaur
    Ceroniva - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yea the prices are pretty outrageous in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Just when you think life is gonna send you a helping hand, It sends you a wave and walks away."

V.L.S.
  • danielpenfold
    danielpenfold Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yea the prices are pretty outrageous in my opinion.
    Hello can you tell me what you mean.
    I'm so happy :D
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hard to make more then 100k (let alone 50k) under lvl 60.
    Varies things cost more then 100k.

Example mold are 300k. Molds are items needed to make superior Legendary Weapons and Armor. Armor Molds start to be effective at lvl 39+. Lvl 20 you can acquire Order of Light items for Weapons.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hard to make more then 100k (let alone 50k) under lvl 60.
    Varies things cost more then 100k.

Example mold are 300k. Molds are items needed to make superior Legendary Weapons and Armor. Armor Molds start to be effective at lvl 39+. Lvl 20 you can acquire Order of Light items for Weapons.

You must be doing something wrong...? By level 60-something, I was grinding hundreds of thousands to low millions on my veno main, started this catshop with two mil I could spare. By mid-to-late 40's levels, I had already bought a wheel of fate (not mold, already made) from AH for 800k, and although that left me broke I didn't stay broke long. I wasn't merchanting then yet, that was pure grinding profits.

Right now I have a level-56 assassin which I'm deliberately sticking at that level for grinding crafting mats with (compound oil). That char can grind up to 100k an hour, net, after repairs and potions costs --- and that's not even selling the compound oil because I want to use it myself.
  • danakurd
    danakurd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    just testing stuff
  • danielpenfold
    danielpenfold Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hello can you tell me what you mean.b:pleased
    I'm so happy :D
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Money making has changed since everyone got r9 +12 etc...

Now low lvls should find theyr own way to merchant things... buy hypers, and take ANY opportunity to free exp heads/mobs...

At 95 lvl should enter morai and start farming theyr gear/weapons/skills. So they can be actually useful in new warsong/lunar and start farming in nirvana /if casters/ and TT and stuff till get aps. Even archers yea.

Ahh and do your BH100... b:bye
  • elfgirl4
    elfgirl4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    thx for the tips cause im newb:laugh
  • elfgirl4
    elfgirl4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    thx for the tips cause im new b:pleasedb:laughb:chuckleb:thanks
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    shopitup wrote: »
    You must be doing something wrong...? By level 60-something, I was grinding hundreds of thousands to low millions on my veno main, started this catshop with two mil I could spare. By mid-to-late 40's levels, I had already bought a wheel of fate (not mold, already made) from AH for 800k, and although that left me broke I didn't stay broke long. I wasn't merchanting then yet, that was pure grinding profits.

Right now I have a level-56 assassin which I'm deliberately sticking at that level for grinding crafting mats with (compound oil). That char can grind up to 100k an hour, net, after repairs and potions costs --- and that's not even selling the compound oil because I want to use it myself.

Its actually more profitable still to keep an alt in lvl 20-30 range so you can grind concentrated glue (on harshlands cat shops buy this @15k+) and rough fur and purified oil and silk thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • $_maria_$ - Raging Tide
    $_maria_$ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yes that is true but for grinding best it is seeker with bloodpath buff if have same potions:) i think still venomaceraganime29.gif
  • OzarkxIce - Archosaur
    OzarkxIce - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    thanks for the info. i all ready try to pick up stuff, and sell stuff to npcs. it's good to hear from someone for sure that it makes sense.
  • KanataX - Heavens Tear
    KanataX - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The best method I've found is to go to the 'Earn ZEN' tab and do the free trial offers. They don't require any sort of payment, just valid CC details. This will get you around 15-20 mill, then with this you can start merchanting :)

I went from 100k - 50 mill in one week from this (only level 60), and the profits are growing every day due to being able to buy more volume. Hopefully I will be able to buy end-game gear by the time I reach the appropriate level^^

Not sure if this has been suggested to you or not, but I hope it helps.

Also, if you aren't able to open cat-shop when you're not at your computer, I would suggest taking some time out to do this. I'm slowing my levelling down for the time being to earn more money. From what I know, it get's very pricey at later levels with all the gear, charms and money for skills ect..

And try to resist the urge to splurge on fashion and mounts, your default wings and boxer shorts will do for now b:chuckle

Best of luck in your endeavors, and I hope you can make some coin!
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The best method I've found is to go to the 'Earn ZEN' tab and do the free trial offers. They don't require any sort of payment, just valid CC details. This will get you around 15-20 mill, then with this you can start merchanting :)

I went from 100k - 50 mill in one week from this (only level 60), and the profits are growing every day due to being able to buy more volume. Hopefully I will be able to buy end-game gear by the time I reach the appropriate level^^

Not sure if this has been suggested to you or not, but I hope it helps.

Also, if you aren't able to open cat-shop when you're not at your computer, I would suggest taking some time out to do this. I'm slowing my levelling down for the time being to earn more money. From what I know, it get's very pricey at later levels with all the gear, charms and money for skills ect..

And try to resist the urge to splurge on fashion and mounts, your default wings and boxer shorts will do for now b:chuckle

Best of luck in your endeavors, and I hope you can make some coin!

wtf how? I tried those a year ago and didn't give me ****.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...