mine2.png?t=1336678867
    mine.png?t=1336678867

b:dirtyb:cuteb:chuckle
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @ Aimus: 6/10
    I personally feel like the lips of your character are too wide and the eyes are a little far apart. Overall, I like the skin/hair colours as they look good with each other (pale skin + pale blonde hair). The lip colour is also very nice.

@ Dons: 9/10
    Very beautiful character. She looks great with that hairstyle and I never thought of using it myself but it suits her well. The eyeshadow and eye colour combination is also lovely.

@ Filezia: 6/10
    Your sin does look cute and it appeals to me but I don't find it original. Regardless, it looks very cute. Perhaps change the colours around (eye colour and hair colour) so it looks more unique.

@ Fieldfairy: 8/10
    Very natural looking character. Just make the eyebrows a little longer. Proportions are good too.

@ sesshy1:
    TinyLeaf: 6.5/10 The lips are a little awkward to me and the eyebrows can be a little closer to the eyes. It looks cute nonetheless.

Eldarwen: 7/10 She looks very cute.

DarkHaine: 8/10 Her face shape is nice as well as her cute face. Maybe make the lips red so they pop out a little?

@ Pteagolan: 7/10
    She looks very sad. I personally like the eyebrow shape. Again, a different lip colour would make her stand out more.

@ CherryKiki: 5/10
    Could use a little tweaking, kind of looks like a preset. Although I like the choice of using bright green fashion. I barely see people use such vibrant, neon colour so kudos to you!

Anyways, I have not posted here in awhile. Expect me to be posting here more often once I get the makeovers done. b:chuckle

co011.png

Here's Cocobelle as a fox. I edited her a lot and I think I'm happy with this look. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Going to rate some chars cause im bored ^^'

sesshy1
    Cleric: Love it! She's really cute. I like her pale lips btw. 5/5

pteagolan
    As Cocobelle said, she looks very sad. Maybe make her lips thicker and eyes bigger. And also give her some more colors, like.. red lips, blue eyes? Other than that she looks like an adult woman. The hair and fash looks great on her. 3.5/5

CherryKiki
    Unique colors. I think the head is a bit small for her body, and her **** a bit too big. She would look great with some tan. Not a fan of the light green eyes tho. There's still alot you could change to make her look less like a preset. 2/5

Cocobelle
    I love the hair, hair color and the fox ears. It all looks great together. The lip color is too dark/bright imo. I would make them the same shade as the hair, but still keep them red. I like the eyes, and also that her eyebrows are not super thin. It looks like either her nose is too long, or her nose + mouth is placed a bit too low. I know you love creating characters, which is why i go into tiny details lol. She looks very cute, and very foxy. The fashion looks good on her, especially with the collar. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cocobelle
    I love the hair, hair color and the fox ears. It all looks great together. The lip color is too dark/bright imo. I would make them the same shade as the hair, but still keep them red. I like the eyes, and also that her eyebrows are not super thin. It looks like either her nose is too long, or her nose + mouth is placed a bit too low. I know you love creating characters, which is why i go into tiny details lol. She looks very cute, and very foxy. The fashion looks good on her, especially with the collar. 4.5/5

They're actually just a little darker but the screenshot edit made it seem a lot brighter/darker and I didn't really change the nose/mouth. b:surrender

But thank you nonetheless. I do love making characters but not so much as before. lol b:victory b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rate or not, just wanted to show you all this. Kinda funny how you can edit your screenies to look alot better lol

Edit2-2.pngEdit-2.png

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sesshy1~
    TinyLeaf: 4/5
    I really liked the innocent face. I think you should make the lips bigger to really fit the face.
    Eldarwen: 3/5
    Overall is fine. I like the colors, but I think is overused. The kid like face suits the fashion though, that looks good.
    DarkHaine: 5/5
    I think she is beautiful. Simple and beautiful. The small rounded eyes suits her. The silver lined hair suits her perfectly.

pteagolan~
    3/5
    I think she looks so sad. D: You should make the eyebrows a little thicker and darker and make the lips bigger with a little of color.

CherryKiki~
    2/5
    Really liked the colors (the dress too). But she doesn't seems to have an expression at all.

Cocobelle~
    2/5
    Really liked the lips. The eyes seems too round and too opened for the triangle shaped face and the big ears contribute to it.

~
    Rate or not, just wanted to show you all this. Kinda funny how you can edit your screenies to look alot better lol

Edit2-2.pngEdit-2.png

b:avoid

Indeed. I see a lot of great editions and manipulations. b:cute
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sesshy1:4.5/5 Love the seeker and cleric, lol pouty lips, and I think you're right the cleric could stand to be a bit more unique.

pteagolan:3/5 The color of the eyes are kinda pale and give a bit of a washed out look, but other than that I like it.

CherryKiki:3.5/5 I'm not really a fan of that preset for tideborn, but I love the hair color.

Cocobelle:5/5 Not sure why, but it really reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and that's one of my favorite movies lol.

Here's a wizzie I recently made.

2012-05-1622-55-52.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I found some SS of my chars so i though i could post it.

My cleric:

[IMG][/img]1_bmp10.jpg

[IMG][/img]2_bmp10.jpg

[IMG][/img]3_bmp10.jpg

My wizz:

[IMG][/img]411.jpg

[IMG][/img]511.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    Filezia - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ziraia - Hah that's true. They use it mostly to show .ini files...
    VoItaire - How BEAUTIFUL is Your Wiz b:dirty Oh I love her sooooo much ;*** 10/5 :-D
    EtherbIade - God Your Cleric is so so so HOT :) But Wiz is cute b:kiss 5/5 for both.

And I just wanted to remind You of Filezia's look.

263dbo3.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neubee - Archosaur
    Neubee - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    thank you kindly and enjoy!

http://youtu.be/_6hfcbAAZAw
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Filezia, still love your veno, her eyes... :* 5/5

Etherblade, I love your wizzie, I always saw her in catshop in west arch. She's so cute b:chuckle I love Bella's hair, I wish the rainbow color stayed on when she wears wigs. ;_; She looks seductive too xD 5/5 for both <3

Voltaire, she's really awesome from what I can see. Love her colors :o 5/5 as well <3

Cocobelle, I really love your characters. She's so mature looking now and I love the lip shape and color. Everything is amazing. 5/5

Just my seeker... It seems when I take screenies, the face gets squished and looks shorter than it really is ._.
    t8H3j.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Filezia, still love your veno, her eyes... :* 5/5

Just my seeker... It seems when I take screenies, the face gets squished and looks shorter than it really is ._.
    t8H3j.png
    Thank You so much and I really love Your Seeker. I want the same!!! b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    2012-05-1716-06-21-1.jpg

anyone know the code color for the 3rd eye? i want matching eyes b:surrender. but this will have to do for the mean while. i like this new look ish :3 tell me what yall think.

Ajiuo- i like the purple eyes :3. she look very innocent. i like the look. tho i think her nose is kind of too straight.

Filezia- always love the dolly look. if she had short black hair she would be like snow white with fair skin and red lips.

EtherbIade- cleric-she is pretty, i think her eyes are a tad wide for her face.

wiz- she has a baby face but im not sure it works.

VoItaire- i think she's so cute. i like that hair very much. and i have that same set with the same color of fashion b:victory.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    baby_pho: i think she's really pretty and that hair really suites her! the only thing that bothers me a little is that to me it looks like her forehead is too large in width compared to her cheek bone structure D: 3.5/5
    EtherBiade: You're cleric looks very nice, only thing I would change is the width of her eyes, they look a little too long, and also she looks best in fashion hair..:D 4/5
    Your wizz is SO SO cute with the kitty kut hair! (: love the colors and fashion. 5/5
    Voitaire: Really unique and pretty wiz, i wouldn't change anything, I like her cheek structure and her hair+eyes really go together. 4/5

Here's my Mystic! (: I know she looks really plain, but I think she has a simple beauty (:
    Hope she doesn't look like a preset though!!

2ewz0wj.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hope You enjoy my char. but it was my last SS in Perfect World b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    2012-05-1716-06-21-1.jpg

Just wanted to say that I love your Mystic now :D She does look like a doll! :3 I understand why the forehead is pretty lengthy & for me, I'm not bothered by it. I find that after you get the facial features down pat & decide to proportion the forehead, the char portrait becomes sooo messy looking. Personally, the char portrait is JUST as important as her IG looks. Jawline needs to be smooth & not have jagged glitchy lines, or anything. x__o
    So, I understand why some 'doll' chars have the 5 finger+ forehead. b:chuckle

As for the width, it's hard to determine w/that particular hairstyle. Even on my chars, it gives off that illusion. I do love her looks, tho. She sort of reminds me of my Mystic, only the eyes I customized for her have more of a 'Precious Moments' feel to 'em. A good bunch of 'doll' chars also tend to be alien/bug looking, but I believe you've found a good medium. I also appreciate how she isn't stick skinny. Very cute & lovely!~ b:victoryb:cute
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh God look at this O.o She doesn't look like my character cause:

1)She's a Bat Veno (I've never like this kind of Veno)

rads3q.jpg

2)Her face. Still cute but not Chinese ;*

demk34.jpg

3)The most important... SHE'S NOT SKINNY!!! :D And She doesn't have this neck bug :)

11r3tw6.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /munRa - Sanctuary5
    /munRa - Sanctuary5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Filezia...you are very easily influenced arent you. ;>__> If YOU like ur chars super skinny then leave em super skinny. (just a suggestion)

That said,

@kiriumi: meant to comment on ur seeker a while ago but after fishing a few pages back i can say she is definitely exotic and cat-like. i like that her **** arent so large and her frame is petite yet curvy. :) 5/5

@baby_pho: shes got a very cute face and the fash suits her. not much a fan of child-like chars but urs sure is nice looking. job well done. :) 4.5/5

@lizaru: yea she kinda does look preset-y imo but if you like her and appreciate her simplistic qualities that is all that matters :) 3/5
  • ayliya
    ayliya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Baby_pho 5/5 ur char looks damn nice, cute face and nice hair i like it and i think u spend a lot of time in so good job!

lizrau 3/5 she looks nice but a bit to bored for me but still cute.

Filezia 4/5 ur char looks nice, cute face and i love deamon veno's b:laugh

Long time i post nothing so here :D

9499ccbkomw3.jpg

2ygc28y1tbw.jpg
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How do I make the images show?.... sorry I am new at this.

Welcome!! ^.~<3

When you want to post images, you click on the icon above the text box that looks like two mountains over a pale yellow background. Then you would insert your URL in there & it should automatically set in the IMG code for you. Or you could simply place the URL between: [IMG][/IMG]

i.e. (w/out the spaces):
    [IMG][/img]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/mail_jeevas_matt/Char1.jpg

{edit}

Just realized--on the URLs you provided, if you look over to the right, there's a 'Links' box & one of the listings is the IMG code. So, option #3: Copy & Paste. x3
  • White__Rose - Dreamweaver
    White__Rose - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is my character, White__Rose :)

Char1.jpg

Char2.jpg

Char3.jpg

Char4.jpg

Char5.jpg
    This one is so cute and happy <3
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Welcome!! ^.~<3

When you want to post images, you click on the icon above the text box that looks like two mountains over a pale yellow background. Then you would insert your URL in there & it should automatically set in the IMG code for you. Or you could simply place the URL between: [IMG][/IMG]

i.e. (w/out the spaces):
    [IMG][/img]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/mail_jeevas_matt/Char1.jpg

{edit}

Just realized--on the URLs you provided, if you look over to the right, there's a 'Links' box & one of the listings is the IMG code. So, option #3: Copy & Paste. x3

Thank you so so much!!! You are awesome :)
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thank you so so much!!! You are awesome :)

Np at all, glad to help. b:shy
    Look forward to seeing more of your lovely char(s)! ^.~
  • Milila - Raging Tide
    Milila - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    White__Rose; Nice character! Shes cute :) 4/5 becaus I don't like white hair.. lol :3 But thats my opinion ^^ Anyway here is mine character! Klick
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You have such a cute character! b:cute

4/5 because I feel like she is staring into my soul and secretly plotting something...... :P
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ayliya wrote: »
    2ygc28y1tbw.jpg

I like HIM
    Ajiuo: Out of all the "cute" styled toons yours actually looks cute without looking too deformed to the point where it comes off creepy. And I for some reason like it when people have their eyes the same color or a similar color to the thing on their four head. Kind of like a third eye.
    Overall her she's cute.3.5/5

Filezia:Her skinny body doesn't match up with the size of her neck and head, which makes her look extremely awkward. But the head she has is pretty cute. 2/5

I'm fixing the small mistakes I made so I'll repost the finished results when I'm done. With the lips I was trying to go for a Luke Worrall type thing with the pale skin and cherry lips but it turned out more like a vampire. As for the lip size I understand what you mean with them being aligned with your tear ducts but I don't want to go any smaller than how they already are. I'm probably going for a chestnut brown color.
    Edit:
    2012-05-0511-53-06.jpg
    I think I found a healthy middle but I'm probably going to fix the lips.

and HIM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    2012-05-1716-06-21-1.jpg

Your chara is really cute. She not supremely buggy eyed, or this > i < big. I think the hair fits her well. 5/5
    lizrau wrote: »
    Here's my Mystic! (: I know she looks really plain, but I think she has a simple beauty (:
    Hope she doesn't look like a preset though!!

2ewz0wj.jpg

She is plain looking. Sadly, she looks like a preset to me. I can't really judge her since that hair covers alot of her face.. but from what I see, she's not a bad looking EG, 3.5/5
    ayliya wrote: »
    9499ccbkomw3.jpg

2ygc28y1tbw.jpg

I'm not a really good male fishy judge. They don't really appeal to me. >.o You're sin looks decent however. Not my choice of hair color, but it works for you :p 4/5
    This is my character, White__Rose :)

[Piccies!]

This one is so cute and happy <3

I like her face. Her nose seems a bit long, and her bust a bit large. Also i'm not a fan of pale EG's, but shes still pretty nonetheless. 4/5
    White__Rose; Nice character! Shes cute :) 4/5 becaus I don't like white hair.. lol :3 But thats my opinion ^^ Anyway here is mine character! Klick

She's cute! Reminds me alot of my veno. :333 4.5/5

This is Alykas. He's a WIP. I'm not sure if I like what I've done w him. I tried to make a more manlier dude since all mine look feminine.. :< I absolutely looove green eyes. Anyways, thoughts?

alykas.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • superbob123
    superbob123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    superbob.png

THIS IS MY GREAT CHAR!! TOOK ME WEEKS TO FINISH!!b:chuckle
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options