Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• MokuVitae - Raging Tide
    MokuVitae - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    here is my cleric ... i dunno what do you guys think?

http://2012-07-0819-47-02.jpg

She looks really good..I give 4/5 only because I can't see her face as closely as it could be, but still really good :)

Here is a close up of my mystic

2012-07-0412-42-36.jpg

Go easy on me b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvy!! b:thanks
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Eiria: I like it, but it's a bit plain. In the screenshot you gave us, there doesn't even appear to be any real texture. 3/5

Pho: This one's nice, if I were to change some things, I would change the nose, eye brow color, and make the eyes a bit less wide. 4/5

LuciverV: Needs better screenshot angles.

Canteflor_: They're both decent, but the hair and eye color blends in with their respective skin tones a bit and looks weird to me. 4/5 for sin. 3.5/5 for cleric.

Makeover for Psy:

2012-07-0715-45-49.jpg

2012-07-0715-46-44.jpg

Decided to finally give in to EG eyes as well as change the hair color along with eyebrow and mouth rotation.

Volts good with good looking chars
  • The_original - Sanctuary
    The_original - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    She looks really good..I give 4/5 only because I can't see her face as closely as it could be, but still really good :)

Here is a close up of my mystic

2012-07-0412-42-36.jpg

awwh so cute your mystic is a 4.5/5 ... here is a close up of her.. i gave her a makeover this morning what do you think? :)

http://2012-07-0918-59-33.jpg
    edited July 2012
    Options
    awwh so cute your mystic is a 4.5/5 ... here is a close up of her.. i gave her a makeover this morning what do you think? :)

http://2012-07-0918-59-33.jpg

Ooooh I like :D I give 4.7. Just a *tad* bit much makeup, but other than that b:dirty

Thanks for the rate btw b:pleased I tried to make him look as much like me as possible (minus the hair b:laugh)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

2012-07-0412-42-36.jpg

Even this one looks good now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Even this one looks good now...

What do you mean? Is it not supposed to? :o b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_original - Sanctuary
    The_original - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ooooh I like :D I give 4.7. Just a *tad* bit much makeup, but other than that b:dirty

Thanks for the rate btw b:pleased I tried to make him look as much like me as possible (minus the hair b:laugh)

hehe ill get less of the makeup and just put her back to normall, thanks for the rate, i shall work on her some more and post up later! ;)b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    Options

I mean black is not my cup of tea but there's no other options at the moment. Where did all the sexy boy toons go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pw12345678
    pw12345678 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    hehe ill get less of the makeup and just put her back to normall, thanks for the rate, i shall work on her some more and post up later! ;)b:chuckle

i told you id come back after sorting her out :-)

[URL="[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa480/tazzi41/2012-07-1115-37-56.jpg[/IMG]"]2012-07-1115-37-56.jpg[/URL]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Ignore it. He gets it off from fapping to male toons and scared them all away b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    do1j05.jpg

Just noticed while posting i didnt take the effort to up the graphics.
    This isnt my signature outfit, thats Vicar's pants, abit more bright pink then the hair. Usually rocker style.

This is the best i can do at the moment. Been looking for other fash for days now, i cant find anything to my liking.
    Im kinda into jeans with boots. Bare chest will probably always stay.

So, to title the picture... less is more? b:surrender
    edited July 2012
    Options
    do1j05.jpg

This isnt my signature outfit, thats Vicar's pants, abit more bright pink then the hair. Usually rocker style.

This is the best i can do at the moment. Been looking for other fash for days now, i cant find anything to my liking.

Very sexy. Do you have a close up too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    do1j05.jpg

Hm.. I'd say 3.5/5 for you..
    That pink hair, and those pink lips on such a pale skintone almost make him look sick to me. Overall, he's not a bad looking character though. (The emphasis on pink was needed, cause damn that hair is pink.)
    And as for your fashion, I suppose it's a little typical. Jeans, and tennis shoes with no shirt is a fairly common look on guys (is guilty of it herself.. *has a shirtless barb with red chain pants and boots*). But as far as clothing goes, I guess it's a reliable outfit. b:surrender

I'm curious to see how my veno will get rated here. I'm pretty proud of her, myself. b:pleased
    2012-07-1113-36-05.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Reix
    Your veno looks really nice! Everyone should make pretty characters like that x3 5/5

Here's my sin, tell me whatchu think <3

Nana2.png

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Really nice!
    And very not-legit looking also. xD
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Ziraia

10/10 for perfect boobies b:dirty

P.S. r9 daggers of OPness b:shocked
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dont mind me on these next few pictures. :P

21lrgqf.jpg

20p0t4.jpg

2ngu2wz.jpg

x6n5ag.jpg

They both look good, but check Chaud's eyes! b:dirty

Eww, when i preview this post Chaud gets cut off most pictures. >.<
    Thats not how i uploaded them. D:
    Is there another img tag to make the picture resize?

Edit: nvm, in preview its messed up but when you post they get auto-resized.

Well, rightclick the pictures to get the link. Copy that, paste it into your browser and watch 'm fullscreen.

[rate Syfo and Chaud, not me! D:]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The lovely FeelMy:

ap2f4.jpg

Men, hide your wives. Mothers, hide your daughters:

2prba07.jpg
  • SickNick - Dreamweaver
    SickNick - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The lovely FeelMy:

ap2f4.jpg

Men, hide your wives. Mothers, hide your daughters:

2prba07.jpg

Lol thats me!b:victory
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dont mind me on these next few pictures. :P

2ngu2wz.jpg

x6n5ag.jpg

They both look good, but check Chaud's eyes! b:dirty

Eww, when i preview this post Chaud gets cut off most pictures. >.<
    Thats not how i uploaded them. D:
    Is there another img tag to make the picture resize?

Edit: nvm, in preview its messed up but when you post they get auto-resized.

Well, rightclick the pictures to get the link. Copy that, paste it into your browser and watch 'm fullscreen.

[rate Syfo and Chaud, not me! D:]

I like that sin. You can see his sexy body under that half see-through shirt..
    The lovely FeelMy:

2prba07.jpg

They look like a cute couple. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I like that sin. You can see his sexy body under that half see-through shirt..

First off, think before you speak. That's a psy. He's holding a soulsphere and has Black Voodoo on, there is no way to confuse that.
    Second, not everyone on the game is *** or makes their characters to pair them up just for you. So, really, keep it to yourself unless someone states it's a couple. You'll likely end up really offending someone by just assuming.

Now, Slegtst, looks like I'm there one rating you again. Hope you don't mind..

I'm so jealous of Chaud's cleric.. She's very pretty, especially with the Porcelain Style, really brings out the elegance. Though, her face has an unusual shape. I think it's in the jawline or her cheeks, but something seems a little off. And you should tell her to be careful sporting those Earthguard eyes, they're cracking down on that now apparently.

And Syfo.. Gotta say, that's a sexy fishy. The Masquerade set is a no-no in general to me, there is nothing flattering about that, the green set's alright, but that Lovebird Suit.. I love it. And there's not many men who can actually wear the Baron hair, imo. It looks great on him though, particularly with the eye shape he picked, it gives him a softer look. It's cool to see people who can make a tideborn look sweet but not girly.

I just remade my LA veno, and I'm a little iffy on her. Something seems wrong with her face, but I can't place it.. It's really bad with the portrait, which is why I included it. b:surrender
    2012-07-1500-30-54.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Reix i think he is just messing. :P
    [also, my own comment above that pic just clear things up ;)]
    He loves me so much, he just made his first post here... for me! b:dirty
    edited July 2012
    Options
    First off, think before you speak. That's a psy. He's holding a soulsphere and has Black Voodoo on, there is no way to confuse that.
    Second, not everyone on the game is *** or makes their characters to pair them up just for you. So, really, keep it to yourself unless someone states it's a couple. You'll likely end up really offending someone by just assuming.

Now, Slegtst, looks like I'm there one rating you again. Hope you don't mind..

I'm so jealous of Chaud's cleric.. She's very pretty, especially with the Porcelain Style, really brings out the elegance. Though, her face has an unusual shape. I think it's in the jawline or her cheeks, but something seems a little off. And you should tell her to be careful sporting those Earthguard eyes, they're cracking down on that now apparently.

And Syfo.. Gotta say, that's a sexy fishy. The Masquerade set is a no-no in general to me, there is nothing flattering about that, the green set's alright, but that Lovebird Suit.. I love it. And there's not many men who can actually wear the Baron hair, imo. It looks great on him though, particularly with the eye shape he picked, it gives him a softer look. It's cool to see people who can make a tideborn look sweet but not girly.

I never thought they match the guys for me. They look great together themselves. I do not want to comment on your toon because I try not to throw bad words on toons look...not good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I rarely come here anymore because too many people just don't bother rating others but I felt like giving a little comment on Reix' veno.

Her face just doesn't look right to me. I don't know what you were going for but I would close her eyes a little. She looks kind of shocked.

Try to give her meat around the jaw so her face is more rounded. Also, her lower lip seems way too big for her rather small mouth. b:surrender

And maybe rotating her eyebrows a little less would help too. .-.

Sorry for the harsh criticism b:shocked

Also, just ignore that person please. We DO NOT want it in this thread. And we shouldn't feed its sick comments either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Just redirect them to 4chan or post pics of justin bieber. That would work b:cute
    Anyways, onto the veno. I would add more meat to the jaw, it looks really unnatural. Also, make her smile a lil! :)

• Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I rarely come here anymore because too many people just don't bother rating others but I felt like giving a little comment on Reix' veno.

Her face just doesn't look right to me. I don't know what you were going for but I would close her eyes a little. She looks kind of shocked.

Try to give her meat around the jaw so her face is more rounded. Also, her lower lip seems way too big for her rather small mouth. b:surrender

And maybe rotating her eyebrows a little less would help too. .-.

Sorry for the harsh criticism b:shocked

Also, just ignore that person please. We DO NOT want it in this thread. And we shouldn't feed its sick comments either...

I appreciate the criticism, actually. I knew she didn't look right, so to fix her, it's best to get an unbiased opinion. You've helped alot. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do you think I don't wish there're more HOT toons to rate? There's not much HOT toons to rate. But I don't come here to **** about other people's comment about toons they think are HOT. Some people think cows are sexy, that's their taste. You can't say it's wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ok, gonna pm Shelly later, or maybe she will come here and tell me, but im trying to post 1 pic per character from now on. Links for other fashion sets. Dont wanna get banned for spamming. :P

If she had black hair, she would be Jacky from Thats 70's show!

igyxyd.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/358pcuc.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2rm9y84.jpg
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2564sd0.jpg

Kaliopea. <3
    edited July 2012
    Options

Justin Bieber is till young. His male hormone has not come out yet. But I'm sure there're people like innocent young boys like him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]