Gladio-few thoughts

Options

Comments

• Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Its a regen thing for years now add Poo at the end of awesome peoples namesb:cute

Hexy poo! nomnomnom

Never ever saw that outside of regen. at all. u guys so creative you must have invented the word Regenesis along with the wheel, the paperclip and of course the combustion engine. U gais so intuitive its astounding. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For once I agree with Stonk b:shocked
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Never ever saw that outside of regen. at all. u guys so creative you must have invented the word Regenesis along with the wheel, the paperclip and of course the combustion engine. U gais so intuitive its astounding. b:dirty

Cute.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Cute.

Thanks your not to bad yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks your not to bad yourself.

Want a ginger cookie?
  • imalone21
    imalone21 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok in reply to point 2 Rex made....its not 100mill, but Rex has rewarded ppl 10mill or so for TW attendance, and 50mill for Base quests, its on Gladio's forums >.>

From wat I've heard, yeah u are helpful to ppl in ur faction, thats cool, but you have little to no respect for any1 out side of ur faction or ppl who aren't ur friends. That is proven by the fact that u'd stealth kill just any1 who was in PK bak when u did get involved in PK. That can't be denied, I've seen it, I've been apart of it.

Calling me out for a 1v1 is pointless. Again, you read out a list of ppl who are under-geared compared to you and also, every1 knows sin's can kill all xD That was the point I was tryin to get across in my post. There is no way to claim you are the best if ur gear is far above every1 else.

Also lets get this clear, I don't hate you. Read my post closely and it doesn't say I Hate You. Infact id say I almost complimented you xD I just don't agree with your morals and how you treat any1 who isn't ur friend or faction member. Yes mayb things have changed now, and hey I said goodluck to ya and I hope you can change ur ways. But from wat I read/understood from your post, you basically just said you're the Best in pk, no1 can beat me, try if u will, blah blah blah etc. Get Dsholder to explain my first post to u. I said a word of advice was to NOT go around saying you hav skill and can beat every1 cos we've gone over this. You can't claim to be the best if your gear far exceed's every1 elses.

Finally, i call BS if your saying I start trash talkin on you first in WC.

G_Tar, u have no real right to even begin on talking about being respectable to people outside ur faction. People would have to be more then new to the game to realize how many people u just simply *ATTEMPT* to one shot near OT and run back into SZ. ive seen it. ive felt it. u hit hard but still cant quite one shot me or a few friends of mine yet. we ask u why u try to do that and run. u dont even respond. i can even name 4 people right now that u pissed off in fc awhile back and because U, not them, U was running ur mouth like a endless train and they left squad due to YOUR mouth, and u put them on KOS. i remember about 4 months ago, 3 faction leaders came to talk to you due to ur senseless KOS on anyone who u run ur mouth to and they didnt QQ. or people u couldnt one shot and u run. if u cant one shot someone, dont send ur faction to do your work. grow a set and do it yourself. and just cus someone dont QQ when u run ur mouth is no reason to put a KOS on them. that just simply makes u look bad. so dont post on here against Rex when he hasnt done anything wrong. yes what faction members do, indeed reflect on the leader of it, and if some members of Gladio pissed other people off, thats not under Rexs control. i know quite a few good AND bad people in Gladio. but as far as Rex and his faction in WHOLE goes, there a good bunch. U have put KOS on my friends faction in general before. instead of being a baby about it and trying to have the sins in ur faction stealth pk the lower ovos of other factions, do yourself and others a favor and take it to TW like a real player and not some baby who kills off low lvls and act like they did some real respectable dmg to someone who can actually stand toe-to-toe with you and ur faction. Read thru the posts on here and youl see more then half of the posts are on the good of Rex. but u wouldnt know that cus ur out KOS low lvls to make urself feel good about ur own incomplete pk skills in general, o wait, i have ur faction do that cus ur incapable of it.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:shutup Don't mean to burst your buble but G is in the top 3 archers on the server who I'd not wanna oppose. Keep talking though, someone might listen. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    imalone21 wrote: »
    G_Tar, u have no real right to even begin on talking about being respectable to people outside ur faction. People would have to be more then new to the game to realize how many people u just simply *ATTEMPT* to one shot near OT and run back into SZ. ive seen it. ive felt it. u hit hard but still cant quite one shot me or a few friends of mine yet. we ask u why u try to do that and run. u dont even respond. i can even name 4 people right now that u pissed off in fc awhile back and because U, not them, U was running ur mouth like a endless train and they left squad due to YOUR mouth, and u put them on KOS. i remember about 4 months ago, 3 faction leaders came to talk to you due to ur senseless KOS on anyone who u run ur mouth to and they didnt QQ. or people u couldnt one shot and u run. if u cant one shot someone, dont send ur faction to do your work. grow a set and do it yourself. and just cus someone dont QQ when u run ur mouth is no reason to put a KOS on them. that just simply makes u look bad. so dont post on here against Rex when he hasnt done anything wrong. yes what faction members do, indeed reflect on the leader of it, and if some members of Gladio pissed other people off, thats not under Rexs control. i know quite a few good AND bad people in Gladio. but as far as Rex and his faction in WHOLE goes, there a good bunch. U have put KOS on my friends faction in general before. instead of being a baby about it and trying to have the sins in ur faction stealth pk the lower ovos of other factions, do yourself and others a favor and take it to TW like a real player and not some baby who kills off low lvls and act like they did some real respectable dmg to someone who can actually stand toe-to-toe with you and ur faction. Read thru the posts on here and youl see more then half of the posts are on the good of Rex. but u wouldnt know that cus ur out KOS low lvls to make urself feel good about ur own incomplete pk skills in general, o wait, i have ur faction do that cus ur incapable of it.

Lolz. Seems like some1's been hittin the Haterade again xD

I do find it funny your posting this off a toon no1 knows and the fact you fail to actually mention any specific details on wat ur saying. I'm happy to discuss this if you mentioned some names, but doesnt seem like you hav the balls to do it. You said theres 4 names, say em. Man up instead of hidin who u are and what ur talkin bout. I can probly throw a few names out there of who this may actually be, and if it's any of the ones im thinkin it is, ur waaayyy off and failed to point out some key details in ur attack on me xD

And btw, archers can't 1 shot THAT easily. Especially not these days with the gear ppl have. Archers are one of the few classes who cant 1 shot any1 with above average gear. If you think my PK skills are incomplete, fair enough, every1's entitled to their own opinion. Just im pretty sure the majority of ppl who PK would say otherwise >.>

Btw, Stonk is a sexy aussie......but also a skinny white boy <3
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Topher - Dreamweaver
    Topher - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Stonk cant be that skinny, he has that huge mop of a fro to keep steady....
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

i stopped reading at his name "imalone" b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lolz. Seems like some1's been hittin the Haterade again xD

I do find it funny your posting this off a toon no1 knows and the fact you fail to actually mention any specific details on wat ur saying. I'm happy to discuss this if you mentioned some names, but doesnt seem like you hav the balls to do it. You said theres 4 names, say em. Man up instead of hidin who u are and what ur talkin bout. I can probly throw a few names out there of who this may actually be, and if it's any of the ones im thinkin it is, ur waaayyy off and failed to point out some key details in ur attack on me xD

And btw, archers can't 1 shot THAT easily. Especially not these days with the gear ppl have. Archers are one of the few classes who cant 1 shot any1 with above average gear. If you think my PK skills are incomplete, fair enough, every1's entitled to their own opinion. Just im pretty sure the majority of ppl who PK would say otherwise >.>

Lies! G ish supah noob archerz! me pew pew him wit my flaming fists of fury errrday b:angry
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think you need a tampon buddy.
    Dont want to die? Dont pk.
    Rex innocent? Yeah right...
    from what ive seen theres only 1-3 people who have said good stuff about rex so again lrn2read.
    Also hiding on an alt account makes your argument invalid.
    G is an awesome archer as well as a nice guy.
    Get over yourself and take one of my tampons.
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok. Thank for correct about rewarding 10 mil not 100 mil is a sweepstakes reserverded to members.

I'm glad that you have stop your hate on me. 2 week ago u was maybe afk embraced with your wife in west archo i was on psy in pk for not less training. I stay 30 min there could 2 shot u and wife but i didn't. I never start attack on someone execially is are afk. I not need proof something for me pk is only training no training with a ppl afk.

No have much time free for stay in game so can't pass this time for stay on forum. But i will open to reply in game.
    Have fun and gl all.

"YOU DO NOT KILL -AFK- PEOPLE"? LOL. lies!
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I for one have no issues with Gladio as a whole. People who are negative due to maybe one or two people in a faction should never blame the whole group.
    Due to the perception one gives off with people who pvp I tend to stay away from that part of the game. How-ever I do not judge them that do by what they say. I find in most its just a tactic used to get the adrenaline flowing to kill, and is part of the pvp part of game.
    I hate no I HATE HATE when people judge others by language. Most times in world chat I see Rex doing nothing more then defend himself from the childish people who start it.
    In all honesty we would do the same.
    As for his wife I have spoken with her on very few occasions and she was always polite to me.
    I also HATE HATE the judgement put on cash shoppers. I hear they dont work for their gear .........well the way I see it is they do work for it maybe not the same way as others but to afford this stuff you must have job to pay for it. Even credit cards must be paid so working 40+ hours a week says they have worked for what they got.

_Dreams_
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I for one have no issues with Gladio as a whole. People who are negative due to maybe one or two people in a faction should never blame the whole group.
    Due to the perception one gives off with people who pvp I tend to stay away from that part of the game. How-ever I do not judge them that do by what they say. I find in most its just a tactic used to get the adrenaline flowing to kill, and is part of the pvp part of game.
    I hate no I HATE HATE when people judge others by language. Most times in world chat I see Rex doing nothing more then defend himself from the childish people who start it.
    In all honesty we would do the same.
    As for his wife I have spoken with her on very few occasions and she was always polite to me.
    I also HATE HATE the judgement put on cash shoppers. I hear they dont work for their gear .........well the way I see it is they do work for it maybe not the same way as others but to afford this stuff you must have job to pay for it. Even credit cards must be paid so working 40+ hours a week says they have worked for what they got.

_Dreams_

I agree with you 100% dreams, however i speak from my own experiences with rex, maybe ive just always caught him on a bad time (when he was already completely provoked) who knows. But you know me i love them cs-ers cause they keep my merch business openb:chuckle
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    rex is an immature and pathetic person. he kills people due to the faction they are in, and harasses them until they leave (the faction or the pk place), or switch back to normal mode. he is rude and impolite and the only time he talked to me he said something like " leave this faction or dont come back". seriously? just to make this clear, i dont have a problem with people spending loads of money on this game, but if all they use their power for is harassing weaker ppl, offending them and whatnot then they deserve the reputation they get.. also he harms his own faction because not everyone of them is as powerfull as him.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    EIvemage i never talk with you i not know your existence on server till 3 sec ago.
    I have farm around 35% of my stuff.
    I run so many TT and Nirvi for others ppl giving free drop that was enough to cover other 65% (can ask around).
    I had stop pk from 4 montsh about 2-3 exeption like yestrday (when Gladio rolled tempest + spades + apocalipto + leo in west/OT) and not was ppl ungeared: 4 r9 psy, 2 bm r9, sin r9, sekeer, barb r9 cleric r8 veno r8 (if need i can put list i count 12 of them).
    The only patethic thing in all this is that there are over 300 player r9 on server (cash player) and someone talk about me like i was the only one. I think there are about 10 ppl "haters" for no reason and i think this people have relationship and interpersonal problem but not is my business and i can't/not want change this becouse is a problem about theyself not me. Anyway can i read only a massive amount of **** about me is why i not care, who know me know the truth.

For more clarity i want do an exemple random: Tim aka Thesupernova start hate me and try gank/kill me for only one reason: I was first time on psy he try kill me 5 time 1vs1 and fail he die 5 times. So start hating me only becouse he get wiped from a newbie spy. But like i always reapet if you not are good with your toons not is fault of others so go to check into yourself.

I make few time 1vs1 with chichica he die and never go mad for this (was another exemple).
    This is difference from an immature and a mature person.
    If Tim get burn for have spend over 30k in game and not is so good to manage me 1vs1 not is my fault.

P.S. thanks ashleymarieply08 for nice post
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this thread was dead. necro.

I demand a GM to perma bann RexNero for being a fuucking ****** trying to necro this thread.

thanks in advice

Mr.Olee ~
  • XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver
    XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1stb:laughYou may see people who are ******** and complaining AND getting what they want..So much fun watching and also entertainment. More enemy = more fun. Peace, allies= sucking people lower horn..

PWI do not care about bug abuse, they are here to sell the game and make money. Take whatever to gain all free stuff or u people just stupid.

I'm here to enjoy the game and free stuff.

we think the same yet you hate me D:
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    edited April 2012
    Options
    EIvemage i never talk with you i not know your existence on server till 3 sec ago.
    I have farm around 35% of my stuff.
    I run so many TT and Nirvi for others ppl giving free drop that was enough to cover other 65% (can ask around).
    I had stop pk from 4 montsh about 2-3 exeption like yestrday (when Gladio rolled tempest + spades + apocalipto + leo in west/OT) and not was ppl ungeared: 4 r9 psy, 2 bm r9, sin r9, sekeer, barb r9 cleric r8 veno r8 (if need i can put list i count 12 of them).
    The only patethic thing in all this is that there are over 300 player r9 on server (cash player) and someone talk about me like i was the only one. I think there are about 10 ppl "haters" for no reason and i think this people have relationship and interpersonal problem but not is my business and i can't/not want change this becouse is a problem about theyself not me. Anyway can i read only a massive amount of **** about me is why i not care, who know me know the truth.

For more clarity i want do an exemple random: Tim aka Thesupernova start hate me and try gank/kill me for only one reason: I was first time on psy he try kill me 5 time 1vs1 and fail he die 5 times. So start hating me only becouse he get wiped from a newbie spy. But like i always reapet if you not are good with your toons not is fault of others so go to check into yourself.

I make few time 1vs1 with chichica he die and never go mad for this (was another exemple).
    This is difference from an immature and a mature person.
    If Tim get burn for have spend over 30k in game and not is so good to manage me 1vs1 not is my fault.

P.S. thanks ashleymarieply08 for nice post

alright lets just get this straight, 1. it would take over 1year of straight farming to get one of your chars, 2. u have like 5? 3. u got them all that gear over what a period of 1 week>>? who you trying to kid?,

you never fought me 1v1 cuz i always ***** you and the funny thing is, even when u ask for 1v1 10 of ur gladio ****s jump in, ur scared and thats ok i supose but u want respect and asking for 1v1 just to have 10v1, thats 1 of many examples, 2. u ****ing screwed the economy for alot of farmers, 3. ur ego is incredible and this is coming from me, u fight like cowards, either u fight a goup incredibly outnumbered or you IG run out attack IG run back to sz (repeat),

you share all your accounts u should be banned, i shared mine with olee, and we had that approved by gms so it was ok,

azzazzin is one sided as much as he tries to be optomistic, he got one shoe on the other but cant put the other shoe on, which is funny what he was posting on this thread, Gladio KoS by all the pkers is definitly well deserved.

~Mr.xHiddenRagex

and remember kids HR NUMBER 1 GOGOGO
    edited April 2012
    Options
    oh and rex claimed many many times to me how much he cashed, after all, me and Mr.Olee were the ones to take him on TT3-3 and teach him how to farm it, and he had full+12 and +12r9 drakeflames then....
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    RexNero was very good friend, we even changed his pampers when he was a baby, the baby growed up and betrayed us cuz we didnt want to join Gladio ( lets be honest it is a fuucking gaylord name ) so after we taught him how to do everything, he started to get ppl agaisnt us :(

I feel very very very betrayed.

Once ur very good friend. Now just a radom person u hate like the rest :/

I still hope u get banned for necro this thread. Dear GMs, please bann him, PERMA !!!

thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~
    edited April 2012
    Options
    alright lets just get this straight, 1. it would take over 1year of straight farming to get one of your chars, 2. u have like 5? 3. u got them all that gear over what a period of 1 week>>? who you trying to kid?,

you never fought me 1v1 cuz i always ***** you and the funny thing is, even when u ask for 1v1 10 of ur gladio ****s jump in, ur scared and thats ok i supose but u want respect and asking for 1v1 just to have 10v1, thats 1 of many examples, 2. u ****ing screwed the economy for alot of farmers, 3. ur ego is incredible and this is coming from me, u fight like cowards, either u fight a goup incredibly outnumbered or you IG run out attack IG run back to sz (repeat),

you share all your accounts u should be banned, i shared mine with olee, and we had that approved by gms so it was ok,

azzazzin is one sided as much as he tries to be optomistic, he got one shoe on the other but cant put the other shoe on, which is funny what he was posting on this thread, Gladio KoS by all the pkers is definitly well deserved.

~Mr.xHiddenRagex

and remember kids HR NUMBER 1 GOGOGO
    RexNero was very good friend, we even changed his pampers when he was a baby, the baby growed up and betrayed us cuz we didnt want to join Gladio ( lets be honest it is a fuucking gaylord name ) so after we taught him how to do everything, he started to get ppl agaisnt us :(

I feel very very very betrayed.

Once ur very good friend. Now just a radom person u hate like the rest :/

I still hope u get banned for necro this thread. Dear GMs, please bann him, PERMA !!!

thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~

:( its true though

im betrayed to :(
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Everytime I listen to this song makes me renember about RexNero :/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

I want RexNero to get banned so I can listen to that song in peace.

Thanks in advice ~~

Mr.Olee ~~
    edited April 2012
    Options

Thanks in advice ~~

Mr.Olee ~~

Why post that song... now im crying b:sad

why rex..why,.
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We dont deserve this ! we do have heart RexNero , why you treat us like this !?!?!

RexNero didnt treat us as good as we deserved to, and he did necro this thread, GMs Perma BANN him pleas.

Thanks in advice ~~

Mr Olee ~~
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just make these feeling stop! im so so soooooooo down :(

now your just somebody i used to know rex BUT he did necro this thread, GMs Perma BANN him please.

Thanks in advance ~~

Mr xHoddonRogosx ~~
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Thanks in advice ~~

Mr.Olee ~~

that song -.- so bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqd0MA13BXA or gtfo!
  • HlTDER - Dreamweaver
    HlTDER - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hai, my thonk RapeNaro es nu bueno. him nacro thes thraed !?!?! Bat Whay !?!?!?! my jast went tu knew Bat Whay ded yeu nacro thes thraed ??!?!!?

GN'S shauld lesten tu as end benn RapeNaro.

Thenks en advice ~~

MRs HITDER ~~