Gladio-few thoughts

Comments

• Gau - Dreamweaver
    Gau - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i dont hate on them either,then again i havent played the game since mid 09 lol, sounds like i missed alot like now their are ppl over level 100 who cheated
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ted, you're Decus, right? b:question

No Decus, you're Ted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I not need trash talk. Only sometime i reply to attack and offence is normal i never start offend nobody.

About video what is the problem? U wanna close youtube?b:chuckle

Everyone is free to put their own performance.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKeCXUS-Hg :P

Excuses for what action? b:surprised

I not need respect from no respectable people. I repeat again i care about correct and honest people.

U say right i have create myself and i'm proud abou this

Let me try to explain:

Excuses - For trashtalking, hiding in pk, etc
    I had respect for you notice the word HAD, but i lost it when i saw your actions in pk and as a person in general.

The video im talking about is the way you STARTED trash talking people who couldn't kill you.

And you do start the trashtalking thats why i took screenshots and videos of it. Videos of you hiding and trash talking that is.

As for your video, your comment just proved how you like to belittle people who aren't fortunate enough to have what you have and in this case i mean money not skill. Though i don't really care =] But other people might take offense to this so watch your words =]

In all honesty rex, just man up to what you have done to people and say sorry about it, people will respect you alot more if you just said sorry instead of making excuses or sending Azzazin to say sorry for you, we know you aren't very good at english theres nothing wrong with that but we know you know it enough to just say a simple "im sorry."

Please someone tell me that i explained this properly now >.< Otherwise google translate is my only hopeb:surrender
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Let me try to explain:

Excuses - For trashtalking, hiding in pk, etc
    I had respect for you notice the word HAD, but i lost it when i saw your actions in pk and as a person in general.

The video im talking about is the way you STARTED trash talking people who couldn't kill you.

And you do start the trashtalking thats why i took screenshots and videos of it. Videos of you hiding and trash talking that is.

[.....]

Uhm i always only reply to trash talk stop it. I never start trash talk about nobody becouse i not need really.

Hiding pk? If there are 5-6 or more player ready to gank me and i wanna kill my kos target i not have other way to do it. Not need stealth for kill u alone or kill stonk alone u can be sure. If you or stonk are in squad with 8 ppl and i need kill u no other way for come near you.

Anyway stealth is a skill of sin like refraction an seal is a skill of psy or invoke is a skill of barb. Exist a rules that say to not use a your skill on seeker in pk?

Or you not have will surge on genie so for fight a psy you ask him to not use psy buff? LOL.

But i repeat point if you have 8 ppl ready to stun, seal, sleep, debuff me i have only my little stealth for try to reach my target. If u and everyone are for make 1vs1 with me not need stealth. And all sin use sin double spark what do you think do Minigood, HR, critty, pretty, ceil Kp, stonk, etc.?

I have start use stealth when i see they use it.

About trash-talk nobody have see me start do it in world chat everyone can see how few ppl and alt start trash talk for no reason and force me to reply.

And u pretend exuse for what?
  • Catanna - Dreamweaver
    Catanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Just to clarify Jenny, you are the same person as Mitachi, right?

So mean Georgeeee!!! b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

Mitachi is my twinny tho :)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Uhm i always only reply to trash talk stop it. I never start trash talk about nobody becouse i not need really.

Hiding pk? If there are 5-6 or more player ready to gank me and i wanna kill my kos target i not have other way to do it. Not need stealth for kill u alone or kill stonk alone u can be sure. If you or stonk are in squad with 8 ppl and i need kill u no other way for come near you.

Anyway stealth is a skill of sin like refraction an seal is a skill of psy or invoke is a skill of barb. Exist a rules that say to not use a your skill on seeker in pk?

Or you not have will surge on genie so for fight a psy you ask him to not use psy buff? LOL.

But i repeat point if you have 8 ppl ready to stun, seal, sleep, debuff me i have only my little stealth for try to reach my target. If u and everyone are for make 1vs1 with me not need stealth. And all sin use sin double spark what do you think do Minigood, HR, critty, pretty, ceil Kp, stonk, etc.?

About trash-talk nobody have see me start do it in world chat everyone can see how few ppl and alt start trash talk for no reason and force me to reply.

This is a pointless argument. We just contradicting one another. You believe your sense of justice is correct and i believe my sense of justice is correct. But i'll stand up to my actions and say im sorry if i came across harsh and i'll be willing to put this pointless argument behind me.
    Twinny my love <3
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2012

she is mitachi, cleric, not mitaya, seeker
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    she is mitachi, cleric, not mitaya, seeker

I know only i trough mitachi had a seeker too. Content no change was mitachi or mitaya
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    No Decus, you're Ted.

This is confusing. b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This whole thread is confusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This whole thread is confusing.

This thread is....... female.... b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

boobies

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

mitaya
    i like potato
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    mitachi

mitaya

mitachi

chi = yes (plz?)b:avoid
    check ur regen mailbox :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Stork
    Jans
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Stork
    Stonk
    Jans
    Stork
    Stonk
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Anyways, the mystic pet does a set amount of dmg, and it'll hit a lot harder relative to lvl 1 gear. Also, if you compare veno to mystic, mystics have a spammable heal.

Veno pets do set damage. Mystic pet damage is dependant on wep. Of course, you could wear proper gear when summoning it, then swap to lvl 1 gear, but if you summoned with the lvl 1 stuff the pet would be weak.
    BOOFSPLOX tried to sneak their catas down a side lane to Gladio's crystal. *facepalm* And you wonder why Gladio crushed them?!

Actually, BOOFSPLOX went straight down the middle, there was no sneaking involved, and met Gladio halfway.
    Sure, BOOFS didn't announce to Gladio they intended to attack them, rather than 7D first (7D agreed to wait until the Gladio TW was over, Gladio agreed to wait for 10 mins, so BOOFSPLOX decided to go for gladio first), and hoped to maybe catch them "with their pants down", but there was no sneaking down side lanes, and AMON (rex) basically oneshot the whole faction (~20) anyway XD

I don't personally give a **** about spawn killing, it's a suppression tactic, and if you're in a position to be spawn killed, it's not like you're doing very well anyway. A faction like BOOFSPLOX is going to share the same views, since the point of them is to TW without caring what anyone thinks. I know some people got frustrated as they were trying to leave the instance and kept dying before they could talk to the NPC, but really, just popping an apo or well, talking really fast would've solved that :P

7D tried to claim BOOFSPLOX did the same to them, didn't warn them that they were on the map, but that's complete bull, and just them latching onto what Gladio was saying. For the 7D one, there was a red system announcement, and BOOFSPLOX then told them they were coming while buffing up in their base, then went down the middle path, no side lane sneaking there either. As for spawn killing... *thinks*
    I don't think there was any spawn killing, more killing people as they got to the crystal, there's a big difference between spawn killing, and killing those too stupid to run sideways from the spawn.
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    But u guys what problem have exacly with me?

I read here only **** about my person.

1- when was in BB is secret passage and my barb was a survival test: i wanna see how much time take ti kill my barb (zeus) becouse i build it for tw.

And was fussy see how much time take to 10+ ppl +12 refine mix class(sin-archer archane) kill him.
    This **** was from mitaya call me coward for this lol really not is point i come with my psy no buffed out OT around 60 times alone with 10+ ppl that cank me 4 sin r9 +12 etc i have die 60 time cause no buff and gank stay up 1 min kill 3-4 die and restart for 2 hours.

i mean this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vq0j8DSViM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuDl8MkwdxU

2- stonk **** i pay 100 mil month for 100% attendance? lol i not reward in tw and i provide to give apo who need i not take necessary cash player in faction like you and your wife. Much ppl can affor cost of tw buy 1 IG for 80k and i think about it.

3- I had misere myself with every high player of server ppl +12 r9 JoD not ppl lev 80. And usually i have always win in 1vs1.

All this generate envy so is only envy the problem first becouse i'm a real helpfull person and not think on my personal innterest but like help lower to fun in game and grow.

About my charge u can be sure that i farm for 50% what i have now spending time and resorce, u not know but i help mebers in 2 x drop run nirvi/tt and let all drop to others i spend last 1 months on 2x drop to farm FOR OTHER this is my help.

People trash talk and say false things about me not is my problem and not take care about. And if ppl with full r9 +12 not defeat me in regular 1vs1 only mean that i play better on my toons.

I'm like always avaible for 1vs1 with everyone G_tar, Stonk, Mitaya, Ray_s and all other need only ask to me if wanna try yourself send me a PM in game and we can do it everytime really no problem for me manage 1 ppl i used to take gank.

G only you and maybe other 7-8 ppl with related alt hate me on 10k+ ppl on server i not feel so hate around me. And not care about comment of people that never talk with me and not know me.

I have only stop pk for now becouse tired to take trash talk from people like u (i mean about my family, my mother, etc) in wc only becouse not enough skilled for kill me in pk. So now can have fun with eachothers.

Ok in reply to point 2 Rex made....its not 100mill, but Rex has rewarded ppl 10mill or so for TW attendance, and 50mill for Base quests, its on Gladio's forums >.>

From wat I've heard, yeah u are helpful to ppl in ur faction, thats cool, but you have little to no respect for any1 out side of ur faction or ppl who aren't ur friends. That is proven by the fact that u'd stealth kill just any1 who was in PK bak when u did get involved in PK. That can't be denied, I've seen it, I've been apart of it.

Calling me out for a 1v1 is pointless. Again, you read out a list of ppl who are under-geared compared to you and also, every1 knows sin's can kill all xD That was the point I was tryin to get across in my post. There is no way to claim you are the best if ur gear is far above every1 else.

Also lets get this clear, I don't hate you. Read my post closely and it doesn't say I Hate You. Infact id say I almost complimented you xD I just don't agree with your morals and how you treat any1 who isn't ur friend or faction member. Yes mayb things have changed now, and hey I said goodluck to ya and I hope you can change ur ways. But from wat I read/understood from your post, you basically just said you're the Best in pk, no1 can beat me, try if u will, blah blah blah etc. Get Dsholder to explain my first post to u. I said a word of advice was to NOT go around saying you hav skill and can beat every1 cos we've gone over this. You can't claim to be the best if your gear far exceed's every1 elses.

Finally, i call BS if your saying I start trash talkin on you first in WC.
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012

Actually, BOOFSPLOX went straight down the middle, there was no sneaking involved, and met Gladio halfway.
    Sure, BOOFS didn't announce to Gladio they intended to attack them, rather than 7D first (7D agreed to wait until the Gladio TW was over, Gladio agreed to wait for 10 mins, so BOOFSPLOX decided to go for gladio first), and hoped to maybe catch them "with their pants down", but there was no sneaking down side lanes, and AMON (rex) basically oneshot the whole faction (~20) anyway XD [.......]

I try to be clear and short about: BOOF ask me to wait and i say ok for 10 min. We go in istance for move squad on half way. On half way WAS COMING 2 CATA SQUAD OF BOFFPLOX ready to attack. They have start attack me veno purge so i have reply to fire. Is happen that they trough we wait out istance and try to go to destroy crystal without desturd.

About respaw point kill if u look my video with boff u can see how i move always around crystal only for protect cata when i press attack and move me foward i move back all time. No 1 kill on respawn only protect cata.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Ok in reply to point 2 Rex made....its not 100mill, but Rex has rewarded ppl 10mill or so for TW attendance, and 50mill for Base quests, its on Gladio's forums >.>

From wat I've heard, yeah u are helpful to ppl in ur faction, thats cool, but you have little to no respect for any1 out side of ur faction or ppl who aren't ur friends. That is proven by the fact that u'd stealth kill just any1 who was in PK bak when u did get involved in PK. That can't be denied, I've seen it, I've been apart of it.

Calling me out for a 1v1 is pointless. Again, you read out a list of ppl who are under-geared compared to you and also, every1 knows sin's can kill all xD That was the point I was tryin to get across in my post. There is no way to claim you are the best if ur gear is far above every1 else.

Also lets get this clear, I don't hate you. Read my post closely and it doesn't say I Hate You. Infact id say I almost complimented you xD I just don't agree with your morals and how you treat any1 who isn't ur friend or faction member. Yes mayb things have changed now, and hey I said goodluck to ya and I hope you can change ur ways. But from wat I read/understood from your post, you basically just said you're the Best in pk, no1 can beat me, try if u will, blah blah blah etc. Get Dsholder to explain my first post to u. I said a word of advice was to NOT go around saying you hav skill and can beat every1 cos we've gone over this. You can't claim to be the best if your gear far exceed's every1 elses.

Finally, i call BS if your saying I start trash talkin on you first in WC.

Ok. Thank for correct about rewarding 10 mil not 100 mil is a sweepstakes reserverded to members.

I'm glad that you have stop your hate on me. 2 week ago u was maybe afk embraced with your wife in west archo i was on psy in pk for not less training. I stay 30 min there could 2 shot u and wife but i didn't. I never start attack on someone execially is are afk. I not need proof something for me pk is only training no training with a ppl afk.

No have much time free for stay in game so can't pass this time for stay on forum. But i will open to reply in game.
    Have fun and gl all.
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm rather curious to as of when Azzazin become a Gladio spokesmen, you're in catface, not Gladio, right?
    It's a game, funny how people have to go OMG SERIOUS BUSINESS on it.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dblazen wrote: »
    I'm rather curious to as of when Azzazin become a Gladio spokesmen, you're in catface, not Gladio, right?
    It's a game, funny how people have to go OMG SERIOUS BUSINESS on it.

many people have nowadays more than 1 char

and :3 isnt serious TW faction, so some members of :3 have alts/mains in TW faction.
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I have been gone for 6 months and don't even know RexNero, did this all happen over a 6 month period? O.o This whole time I thought people hated Gladio because of Dsholder
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I have been gone for 6 months and don't even know RexNero, did this all happen over a 6 month period? O.o This whole time I thought people hated Gladio because of Dsholder
    He's part of the reason people hate Gladio i'd recon.
    But then again nowadays you get on whoever KoS list just because you joined faction <name>.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012

well,
    that moron fits in there pretty well and
    did sort of help a lot to make the whole faction everyones "favorite"

look at all the **** posts on forums made by snufagalus-something

now to serious business again.
    mitachi
    mitaya
    mitachi
    mitaya
    mitachi
    mitaya
    mitachi
    mitaya
    mitachi
    mitaya
    mitachi
    mitaya
    boobies!
    i like potato
    edited March 2012
    well,
    mitachi
    mitaya
    boobies!

Pics or It Didn't Happen b:avoid
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Pics or It Didn't Happen b:avoid

Don't show it hexy twas for your eyes onlyb:cute

@Rex i have a level 56 seeker called Mita_Poo lol...
  • Hexypoo - Dreamweaver
    Hexypoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Don't show it hexy twas for your eyes onlyb:cute

@Rex i have a level 56 seeker called Mita_Poo lol...

b:dirty b:dirty
    edited March 2012
    poo...
    is it like 2 girls (both mitches) one guy (hex) stuff now? u guys have weird games...

i approve itb:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    poo...
    is it like 2 girls (both mitches) one guy (hex) stuff now? u guys have weird games...

i approve itb:victory

Its a regen thing for years now add Poo at the end of awesome peoples namesb:cute

Hexy poo! nomnomnom
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    CatManDoo --> CatManPoo b:thanks
    edited March 2012
    CatManDoo --> CatManPoo b:thanks

Get out of my litter box b:angry