Gladio-few thoughts

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    nah you are wannabe because you worry to much what is rex saing,how much is he farming and how much of rl money he is spending on this game....that should not be your concern....if really wanna spend money like him(and you said you would if you could) then go finish school/college...find (better) job or rob bank...b:kiss

obviously you feel something for him :o

EDIT: forgot to say -find rich husband (like rex) *

uh huh... whatever you say bro.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    We all know you cashed all your gear, why are cash shoppers so ashamed of it geez? If i had the money i'd cash all my gear just being honest. Also your argument is invalid, 2yrs? BS, your join date is Dec 2010. Also why have we only heard about you at the start of last year? Getting 5 r9 toons +12 full JOSD is impossible in one year. Don't kid yourself. Oh yeah one more thing, R9 was impossible to get until December 2010.

As for destroying the market. I still have a SS of it how you were the only one in west arch buying DoD's for 30mil, while the shops around you were buying for 8mil.

Anyway prove me wrong Rex, and ill gladly change my opinion. Don't shout or curse me :)

We all who? first u talk for others not specified ppl you sin of pride.
    You can be sure that u not know anything about me or about how many time i spend to farm.
    Maybe u you pretend to not understand i write i have farm for my 35% i not have specified what i buy with farm and what i buyed with cash.
    80% of regenesis not hare cash?

What about **** etc? (full jod +12 archer 105 glitcher cash shopper?) was only an exemple.

Dear mita i have understand your nature few ppl pm to me about you and tell me what you are describe you like a snake... you pretend to be impartial but everyone can see your attitude to attack and bad talk on me.

So stop to be fake and write like u think not hide yourself behind half-words.

Try ask who know me and run with me how many nirvi/tt i made in 1 year and half. I have understand why ppl like HR hate me but not have understand your reason i not remeber never talk with you usually or kill you becouse you not used of pk. I can only assume that or you have an alt trash-talker that i not know and maybe i wiped few time, or you have good relationship with hr crew ppl. Why of 2 is correct hun?

You see a join date and you pretend to be a detective u not know if i was much time before or if i still play on other server u have so limited info about me so i advice you to spend more time in graphic and make signuture your about sprouds is nice and let be dective who make this for job.

Conversely i know well few ppl on this server and have ore info about. If you think that can't farm 3 bil in one months u shoud talk with AZNassasin he can explain you how make it. Forgot that another regenesis ppl stole his farming for buy and another noob archer is gear r9 jod when he was out off game.

Want me continue with story about you or others?

Stop waste my time you should only ask apologies to me and other ppl (in your same faction) that really not like you. Go to investigate now...
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    We all who? first u talk for others not specified ppl you sin of pride.
    You can be sure that u not know anything about me or about how many time i spend to farm.
    Maybe u you pretend to not understand i write i have farm for my 35% i not have specified what i buy with farm and what i buyed with cash.
    80% of regenesis not hare cash?

What about **** etc? (full jod +12 archer 105 glitcher cash shopper?) was only an exemple.

Dear mita i have understand your nature few ppl pm to me about you and tell me what you are describe you like a snake... you pretend to be impartial but everyone can see your attitude to attack and bad talk on me.

So stop to be fake and write like u think not hide yourself behind half-words.

Try ask who know me and run with me how many nirvi/tt i made in 1 year and half. I have understand why ppl like HR hate me but not have understand your reason i not remeber never talk with you usually or kill you becouse you not used of pk. I can only assume that or you have an alt trash-talker that i not know and maybe i wiped few time, or you have good relationship with hr crew ppl. Why of 2 is correct hun?

You see a join date and you pretend to be a detective u not know if i was much time before or if i still play on other server u have so limited info about me so i advice you to spend more time in graphic and make signuture your about sprouds is nice and let be dective who make this for job.

Conversely i know well few ppl on this server and have ore info about. If you think that can't farm 3 bil in one months u shoud talk with AZNassasin he can explain you how make it. Forgot that another regenesis ppl stole his farming for buy and another noob archer is gear r9 jod when he was out off game.

Want me continue with story about you or others?

Stop waste my time you should only ask apologies to me and other ppl (in your same faction) that really not like you. Go to investigate now...

I glimpsed through your post. I guess ill get to know you then before i judge you in the future so i apologize :)
    PS none of the 2 is correct. Im only a buff and rez slave in pk. And HR owes me Mutton soup. I just based my stories on what ive seen in pk when i go and stalk pk zones. So i'll get to know you and see if you are the man i assume you to be or the opposite.

PPS dont insult my siggy im only a beginner at ms paint, i drew it free hand even :<
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I glimpsed through your post. I guess ill get to know you then before i judge you in the future so i apologize :)
    PS none of the 2 is correct. Im only a buff and rez slave in pk. And HR owes me Mutton soup. I just based my stories on what ive seen in pk when i go and stalk pk zones. So i'll get to know you and see if you are the man i assume you to be or the opposite.

PPS dont insult my siggy im only a beginner at ms paint, i drew it free hand even :<

mutton soup??

mita how about you start a new ms paint battle on our new forums b:shutup i didnt use paint for a while...
    i like potato
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    mutton soup??

mita how about you start a new ms paint battle on our new forums b:shutup i didnt use paint for a while...

Cause i suck at paint!b:cry
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lol I think your signature is funny Mitachi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I
    Im only a buff and rez slave in pk.

WTB lots and lots of your 1million coin rezzes b:surrender
  • marie10
    marie10 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    so rexnero said in some thread he used like 50k $, and now he says he farmed...hmmd

even if u farmed 3 bil during a x2, doesnt even pay 1 of ur character
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, You obviously have spent alot of cash on pwi and why not just admit it. There really is nothing wrong with it provided it was your money to spend.

Having said that...the thing is that when you have a char with all the best refines,gems,etc then it isn't right to expect others to try to spend an equal amount and it is next to imposible to farm that amount. Unfortunately there are only a few people with as much money to waste as you have an so the only bragging rights you can have is if you happen to pawn one of them in a one on one. Otherwise all your really doing is bragging about spending more money on a video game and well thats not all that impressive. Really says alot about the game when money makes a person so powerfull they can dominate even veteran players by virtue of better gears bought with money.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Two things!

First: Rex, how do you farm when all you do is sit in OT sz waiting for your IG to finish cooldown?

Second: Everyone else, how do you argue with rex? I can't understand anything he says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Lol I think your signature is funny Mitachi.

Thank you :O i painted it myself :D

Smashy i res you for free cause i wuv you.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    More trash talk from HR folks ^_^;

Last time I encountered you, I beat you + some barb at same time. I can beat you, you can beat me, luck does play a part, but its not everything. Saying 'f.uck' doesn't make your opinion any more correct, I'm only interested in numbers. History of our erratic fights show that either of us can win.

History of our fight show you win most but i never give away +10 lunar nirvy bow cos me not silly. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Dang, is my punching bag leaving? I suppose you are off to a game where you can muster up bit more skill eh ;o

Not sure wtf you'll be doing with that bow once you've left the game, but to me are much important these:

The memories of beating you again and again and again, with similar armor and a weaker weapon. I'd rather be known as occasionally careless, than as unskilled.

Well this is a game after all, we all have and had fun in different ways. If making lots of false friends and tlkking leik 2 yur old is what turns you on, so be it.

Remember...

killing you softly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Dang, is my punching bag leaving? I suppose you are off to a game where you can muster up bit more skill eh ;o

Not sure wtf you'll be doing with that bow once you've left the game, but to me are much important these:

The memories of beating you again and again and again, with similar armor and a weaker weapon. I'd rather be known as occasionally careless, than as unskilled.

Well this is a game after all, we all have and had fun in different ways. If making lots of false friends and tlkking leik 2 yur old is what turns you on, so be it.

Remember...

killing you softly

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/20120406111642.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/20120406110101.jpg/

Not bad at *** kissing, but terrible at lying. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Remember...

killing you softly
    pro edit, why didn't you leave your first post, talking about mitaya and stuff..b:bye
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    pro edit, why didn't you leave your first post, talking about mitaya and stuff..b:bye

no cojones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Catanna - Dreamweaver
    Catanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That Mitaya, she is a freakin Hypocrite!!! Says she wont sell the bow, now she's doing it...OUT OF SPITE?? Can you believe it? Can you?? Believe it??? KOS MITAYA. I heard....yup, this is what I heard...is that the person who dropped the bow was trying to get it back, right...and his offer to her was that they could work out a deal, like he has with dyna and NOT kill her at all anymore OMG OMG OMG!! No idea why she would not take that deal cause he is scary right??? Omg.

Anyways.

33ndcsi.jpg
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    bro bro bro bro
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    That Mitaya, she is a freakin Hypocrite!!! Says she wont sell the bow, now she's doing it...OUT OF SPITE?? Can you believe it? Can you?? Believe it??? KOS MITAYA. I heard....yup, this is what I heard...is that the person who dropped the bow was trying to get it back, right...and his offer to her was that they could work out a deal, like he has with dyna and NOT kill her at all anymore OMG OMG OMG!! No idea why she would not take that deal cause he is scary right??? Omg.

Anyways.

33ndcsi.jpg

b:laughb:cryb:laugh

**** ilu lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Me, a liar? Ha. Show me where I lied, eh? I call bull$hit, I don't lie.

It seemed prudent to be polite until I knew what your exact intentions were. I like to optimistically believe that most people out have somewhat more moral fiber than a lump of coal. I used to think you were an all-right person, but clearly I was mistaken, as your recent actions have shown---when faced with a moral dilemna, your greedy nature quickly triumphed. Now that I have a better understanding of your character, I feel no compulsion to sit and take the slime-covered **** you and Mitaya try to pass off as sound logic. Go then, leave, and Dreamweaver will have lost a thief and a liar and a generally nasty individual all around. Nice to the people who are nice to you is no great thing, everybody does that. But I've known plenty of cases where you abuse your power to those whom you've taken a disliking for. How you treat those weaker than yourself is the true measure of a person's worth.

Alrighty, no point spending more time on you. I won't post on this thread anymore, no matter what sort of trash you care to lump my way. Any further posts you make are simply more proof of your true and detestable nature.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    LOL Gladio and Rex are the most current target for people to pick on. Quite frankly dreamweaver is full off drama addicted people. If they don't bittch about something, they just get bored. Then they cry when they don't have drama. I don't know Rex, I've talked to him maybe once. He asked when I returned to game or something. He seemed nice to me.

Rock on Rex and Gladio, and ** the QQ babies of Dreamweaver!

My 2 cents. Peace!

But I damn you to hell rex for jacking prices on JoSD, I wanted to finish my cleric before I quit!!! :p
    edited May 2012
    we know drama

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012

It seemed prudent to be polite until I knew what your exact intentions were. I like to optimistically believe that most people out have somewhat more moral fiber than a lump of coal. I used to think you were an all-right person, but clearly I was mistaken, as your recent actions have shown---when faced with a moral dilemna, your greedy nature quickly triumphed. Now that I have a better understanding of your character, I feel no compulsion to sit and take the slime-covered **** you and Mitaya try to pass off as sound logic. Go then, leave, and Dreamweaver will have lost a thief and a liar and a generally nasty individual all around. Nice to the people who are nice to you is no great thing, everybody does that. But I've known plenty of cases where you abuse your power to those whom you've taken a disliking for. How you treat those weaker than yourself is the true measure of a person's worth.

Alrighty, no point spending more time on you. I won't post on this thread anymore, no matter what sort of trash you care to lump my way. Any further posts you make are simply more proof of your true and detestable nature.

Azzazin

Your bow was not the first drop taken from someone who tried to kill me that I didn't return and you were well aware of this, the fact is that you are so self centered and arrogant you see yourself as above everyone else in every way, and expect some sort of special treatment. You do not and you are not. Your the same as any other person except you take a fair portion of your time convincing yourself that what you think is right is the only way for a person to act. You should at least know that morality is not objective, given how much you seem to think you know about it. b:victory Dramaweaver ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    StorkJr's done his share of ganking but he never once claimed it was to "make the fights more fair and entertaining.". It's quite obvious who has "moral" issues. Looks like he got what was coming. b:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Im just derping through this whole thread b:surrender
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    217729_117111088368205_117110808368233_142522_880322_n.jpg
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Azzazin

Lol, who are you to even talk about morals when you're the one who started spawn killing that night of the PK tournament? You dropped your bow in PK, you know the consequences that whoever killed you, doesn't have to return it back.

"How you treat those weaker than yourself is the true measure of a person's worth" Are you ****ing kidding me? Lol. So when people have just died from the PK tournament and they spawn with probably less health if they are not charmed and no buffs, no chi, nothing and you start killing right away before they even get to have a chance to defend themselves....That's supposedly okay? Oh, maybe you're implying that your worth is ****, after all. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Catanna - Dreamweaver
    Catanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol, who are you to even talk about morals when you're the one who started spawn killing that night of the PK tournament? You dropped your bow in PK, you know the consequences that whoever killed you, doesn't have to return it back.

"How you treat those weaker than yourself is the true measure of a person's worth" Are you ****ing kidding me? Lol. So when people have just died from the PK tournament and they spawn with probably less health if they are not charmed and no buffs, no chi, nothing and you start killing right away before they even get to have a chance to defend themselves....That's supposedly okay? Oh, maybe you're implying that your worth is ****, after all. GG.

+1 Mare. b:cute

The reason, known to most is because he picked on me a lot. In the PK tourney, a room filled with ppl...azz always would unstealth just to kill me and ONLY me, others have fallen because of this....that is life, we all have to die, it's PK! That night you tried to kill me twice, once when I came out unbuffed from the tourney and a second time when I went to buff others and you did kill me once soon after, the 4th time you got your a$$ handed to you and dropped your bow. Lesson is...watch out how you treat others cause karma can be a real B***H! AND next time you go on a killing spree, bound your items or at least carry GS with you...you are NOT invincible, glad you know that now ;) and I'm sure you won't make that mistake again.
    edited May 2012
    hib:bye
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hib:bye

hai berseh, am I going to see you in TW tonight? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]