50 gold for 10*

Comments

• Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    As usual fu cking morons make every1 pi ssed, which tard makes these sales, they can make far more profit if they put 50 pct off than this rip off!

who ever it is should be fired or thrown in jail for being a scammer. lol SCAMMER ALERT WEEE WOO WEE WOOO WEE WOOO.guy behind the sale ideas is a scammer WEE WOO WEE WOOb:bye
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nah, its OK price, probably going to buy 12 10* orbs. My catshops thank all my costumers and golden egg saleb:victory.

Price is high, but i,m not going to wait for christmas or anny. Game may die before thatb:chuckle.

ps. I feel your pain, cashshoppersb:laugh

well, actually not.
  • Sabrina_Myst - Lost City
    Sabrina_Myst - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    why would you guys all spend money into that game ?

i mean the only thing i spent in gold was to buy a super inventory stone ,

larger inventory = more room to collect things = more coins.

i'm now lvl 80 and it's the only thing i spent.

so why bother spent your money for orbs or other stuff ?

when you reach lvl 50 till 80 the game is realy borring since you always need help for :

kill this boss , kill this boss , oh another boss , oh one more ... etc ...

quests list always full for weeks since mostely nobody wanna help.

if i could solo the entire game i would be much hapyer then always asking help

and waste my time asking for help.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    **** csers, I saved up money from merching and farming for an ocean sale but yet again massive disappointment, rather waste it on packs b:sad
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This can't be considered a sale, all the prices went up. Sales are when prices are lowered. ijs
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    why would you guys all spend money into that game ?

i mean the only thing i spent in gold was to buy a super inventory stone ,

larger inventory = more room to collect things = more coins.

i'm now lvl 80 and it's the only thing i spent.

so why bother spent your money for orbs or other stuff ?

when you reach lvl 50 till 80 the game is realy borring since you always need help for :

kill this boss , kill this boss , oh another boss , oh one more ... etc ...

quests list always full for weeks since mostely nobody wanna help.

if i could solo the entire game i would be much hapyer then always asking help

and waste my time asking for help.

wow well as proud as i am to hear (im assuming from ur post) to have a "new" player who actually plays the game and isnt powerleveling....spending money on this game (even tho as far as people i know are getting fewer and far between) is really only for end game stuff...wether its gold ur selling to afford gear...or buying rep for r8/r8 recast/ r9. and especially the current sale of dragon orbs....unless u think the 10* orb is for people ur level lol.

Either way my point is the input of a sumwhat new player who is only level 80 doesnt really matter when the topic is about the 10* orb lol.

Dont take me wrong tho ill repeat its awesome to hear sumone is actually playing the game, and yes i def understand ur pain, because ur example of needing help for certain bosses n such is either accomplished by having a high lvl player help u....and being new, u might not know any....or the original solution of getting a squad full of players around ur same level to help, that must be hard seeing as 95% of the people under 100 are living and wasting all their money powerleveling in frost. You at the part of the game that if this was 3yrs ago was prolly the funnest lvl range....but sadly now is completely deserted and ur stuck having to accomplish things that require other players, when those players arent around....thats one lame pickle ur in but thats the way it goes....

My advice since ur lvl 80 u shoul dbe able to find *FREE* frost squads that actually run frost together and not to sell big room....do that to lvl up a bit and either beef urself up from lvling up then go back and do those quests...or meet enough people to either squad up to do them together (guaranteed they have the same quests and havent dun em yet, now wether they actually care bout doin em is a whole nother story) or ull meet sumone nice enough to bust out his lvl 103-105 main and help u out with everything u need.

But as sad as it is...if u want to meet people in this game...u gotta go where the popular hang out is.......and nowadays thats frost.....GL

EDIT: PS..... Ya 50 gold PER 10* is just insane...seeing as even at this price goin off memory so i could be wrong.... but thats still cheaper than a +8 or +9 orb.....so thats 150 REAL DOLLARS to go from +7 to +10....WOW ur crazy...for ONE item....i been waiting for these to come back for a while now, but anything above 35gold each is just crazy.....guess its not so bad since i like gambling but time to go make friends with mr tienkeng and mrs tisha stones.....
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Good thing Prototype 2 was recently released.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    50 gold for a 10 star is like almost as much as some games cost to pre-order!

Whatever are you talking about?! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Missyfairy - Heavens Tear
    Missyfairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I mean... seriously?
    50 Gold... For a 10* orb?

I mean... seriously?? b:irritated
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Stupid sale is stupid
    They didn't even released any new fashion in weeks
    Im getting annoyed b:angry
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm speechless....

pwe just keeps me amazed how dumb management can be, and how easy it seems to destroy your playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • expertaudit
    expertaudit Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    50 gold for +10 orb is just a glitch, like goons in FF.
    they will fix soon

PS: if u dont buy at this price u can be banned for 7 day

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just wanted to add... One 10* orb was almost just as expensive as the pre purchased game i bought which has a beta event this weekend. So ya... guess where i'll be... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • m4yubb
    m4yubb Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    YEEEEY PWI my money just went to some other place b:victory
    edited April 2012
    Lol at qq-er. come on is it really much different if pre purchase of the new game as expensive as 10* orb, 2 10* orbs or even 3 10* orbs . people just want to qq.

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lol at qq-er. come on is it really much different if pre purchase of the new game as expensive as 10* orb, 2 10* orbs or even 3 10* orbs . people just want to qq.

You really think there isn't much difference between a single 10* orb and a new game? Oooooooookay!

Do NOT want what you're smoking. b:worried
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    actually it's pretty clever. do you think that with a good sale people wouldnt go try the new games? no, even if we got 10* for 10 gold they would be people qqing that everybody has +10 now, some people that will want for 5 gold and those who were going to try will still going to try. and people arent going to spend $$ if they think that they might go play some other game

instead, the good sale will be a few weeks AFTER the release.
    lots of people will have tried them, they will decide where they want to stay, probably got annoyed by glitches (we are dealing with qqers afterall) then BOOM a super nice sale and they are back to the familiar game in which they are a bit (or a terrabit) powerful.

yeah yeah I know, the new games will be perfect, the developers actually care and can fix bugs, the company isnt focused on profit and they feed the hungry children in afrika. w/e. you are the one that's gonna be disappointed and (perhaps) come back running or stick there qqing all over again :3
    you only purge once #yopo
  • OnbinKarite - Heavens Tear
    OnbinKarite - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Looks like I'll be heading to Gamestop today, wonder what game I should get.....I should see what's good.
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    actually it's pretty clever. do you think that with a good sale people wouldnt go try the new games? no, even if we got 10* for 10 gold they would be people qqing that everybody has +10 now, some people that will want for 5 gold and those who were going to try will still going to try. and people arent going to spend $$ if they think that they might go play some other game

instead, the good sale will be a few weeks AFTER the release.
    lots of people will have tried them, they will decide where they want to stay, probably got annoyed by glitches (we are dealing with qqers afterall) then BOOM a super nice sale and they are back to the familiar game in which they are a bit (or a terrabit) powerful.

yeah yeah I know, the new games will be perfect, the developers actually care and can fix bugs, the company isnt focused on profit and they feed the hungry children in afrika. w/e. you are the one that's gonna be disappointed and (perhaps) come back running or stick there qqing all over again :3

It's never a good idea to continuely **** off your gaming community. With these sales, those ppl leaving for beta's and what-not, wont be looking back at pwi for sure. Can't blame them really, I'm hardly playing myself anymore, and no wonder...
    edited April 2012
    You really think there isn't much difference between a single 10* orb and a new game? Oooooooookay!

Do NOT want what you're smoking. b:worried

u missed point, even if u can get 2 or even 3 10* orbs for 50 gold it is kinda ridiculous if u compare it with the price of the new game. but guess what boutique stuff is always been and will be very expensive compared with some games purchase prices and p2p fees.
  • Bogdan - Lothranis
    Bogdan - Lothranis Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol many ppl gona quit only b:shocked 50 gold for +10 b:surrender
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Let's all just hope that on June 30th, Guild Wars 2 gets officially released, that will settle all the QQ'ers down. I wonder what will happen to the marketing sector of the company once they see the numbers get reduced by half, upon release date.

Also, to all the people saying it's a smart idea, in no case is making 10* 50 gold a smart choice. When you take into account the amount of people that have been asking for a 10*/1* sale to occur for the past 3 and a half months, PWI throwing them in for 50 gold is quite possibly the worst marketing strategy I've ever seen. Nobody that has a brain will buy these orbs at 50 Gold with today's Gold prices, 1.2m-1.5m/Gold * 50, gives you a minimum of 60mil per orb. Now think of how many people in the PWI community charge when they release 5x10*/100 gold. Sure, maybe a whole year ago 50 gold per orb might have made sense when gold was ~800k. Now... it's just pathetic considering they don't even have Price Floors/Price Ceilings within their community.

As I said, can't wait till June 30th, IF they release it. IF not, by the end of the year is a definite ;D.
  • Perdon - Raging Tide
    Perdon - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    <
    still waiting for
    +1 5Silver
    +10 25g

I'm not crazy for buying
    +1 15silver
    +10 50gb:bye
    b:nosebleed
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Let's all just hope that on June 30th, Guild Wars 2 gets officially released, that will settle all the QQ'ers down. I wonder what will happen to the marketing sector of the company once they see the numbers get reduced by half, upon release date.

Also, to all the people saying it's a smart idea, in no case is making 10* 50 gold a smart choice. When you take into account the amount of people that have been asking for a 10*/1* sale to occur for the past 3 and a half months, PWI throwing them in for 50 gold is quite possibly the worst marketing strategy I've ever seen. Nobody that has a brain will buy these orbs at 50 Gold with today's Gold prices, 1.2m-1.5m/Gold * 50, gives you a minimum of 60mil per orb. Now think of how many people in the PWI community charge when they release 5x10*/100 gold. Sure, maybe a whole year ago 50 gold per orb might have made sense when gold was ~800k. Now... it's just pathetic considering they don't even have Price Floors/Price Ceilings within their community.

As I said, can't wait till June 30th, IF they release it. IF not, by the end of the year is a definite ;D.

plz do go away so i dont need to see ur gooned lv anymore qqing
    oO omg maybe this was how pwi intended to kick out the gooners out of pwi yay of its how they tho off.

b:surrender there are worst thing then a +10 sale for 50 gold b:shutup
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    <
    still waiting for
    +1 5Silver
    +10 25g

I'm not crazy for buying
    +1 15silver
    +10 50gb:bye

less qq more farm b:laugh
  • sennosuke
    sennosuke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012

^^this +1

wow, "Guild Wars 2" is not even censored!! HALLELUJAH!!! allow me to spam a little bit:

Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2

b:thanks b:laugh

anyways, pwi need to make some $$$ since people are leaving or (the big time CSers) have already left. pwi need to recoup the monetary loss in some way shape or form -- and, that's through your wallets and/or your time merchanting. let's face it, ya'll, the end is drawing near.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Anybody else remember it being stated in their Q4 report of 2011 that they would be ''taking it easy with all the sales from now on''?

I guess this is what they meant by that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Didn't they jack up prices afew months ago, and it was met with a player uproar? Then they hastily put the cheap sales back on?
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    plz do go away so i dont need to see ur gooned lv anymore qqing
    oO omg maybe this was how pwi intended to kick out the gooners out of pwi yay of its how they tho off.

b:surrender there are worst thing then a +10 sale for 50 gold b:shutup

lul, mad you didn't get to? 101 barb talking smack, I was 103 a year ago mate. Plz reroll you're a disgrace to le barbs. Also, try fixing what you wrote, it made absolutely no sense at all..
    'yay of its how they tho off', the hell is that.

Edit: My gear is pretty much done, so having this sale won't get rid of me, nice strategic thinking but sorry to cut it short - **** sales won't get rid of le 'gooners' you speak of. Keep trying little barbie, 101 ish sho cayute and like 3 years ago.
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Guy's Relax, PWI is just up to their old tricks again, they are just trying to milk out money from those people who are Seriously desperate and a few months later a sale hits and you tell yourself, wow pwi ripped me off as usual again. Trust me, besides Anniversary is coming, Summer Event is coming, and they are saving their sales for that time, I know you all want to +10 your gears, so do I, but just be patient. PWI is just saving their sales and trying to trick morons or despearte people as usual. Be patient, patience is a virtue after all, and you will all be rewarded for your patience. Trust me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart