50 gold for 10*

Options

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Copied from other thread:

Honestly this company seems to believe "increasing prices" on something will balance the game, yet they fail to remember the people who were unfortunate to miss the last sale which puts them at a serious disadvantage.

Do you people not read the forums frankie? We have been begging for a 10* orb sale, and we even SPECIFIED that we WANTED the 5 for 100 gold package. Honestly, pwi thinks we complain too much but gee i wonder why cause you never EVER listen to the player base. We have been begging for 2 months and still what do you give us? Overpriced stuff. How is a non cser suppose to pay 66mil for one ocean orb? I been farming my buttcheeks off so that i could get enough gold to +10 the rest of my gear with a PROPER sale.

PWI always wants to make money, so how is it that they cannot see that the 100gold package will result in people buying MORE. Only fools will buy an ocean orb for 50gold. Get with the program!
    To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

Is the 50 gold per ocean orb the improvement you promised? If so you failing this course.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ill repost what I said in another thread then.

They used to be 75 gold. 33% sale of that is 50 gold. Yes it used t be 5 for 100 or 25 each. (They were morons for putting it in there just like the one day sale of 11 and 12*s).
    Sure your argument might be gold was cheaper back then, however if you look at how easy it was to earn that mount of coin per gold as it is today... It's about the same. Once again greed runs the thought process of so many. It's a damn shame. And for those saying You aren't APS and can't farm you quite easily can if you stop being lazy. There is this thing called PQ3 that I run every day with a few friends. Sure it might take 200 runs (@ about 10-20mins a run is 2k-4kminutes [33hours-66hours] [half that if you want to try the 100 count gamble) but the item you can sell after making it in my server (I'm sure its close in other servers) for 150-200mil or so. That's a good chunk of change.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

They used to be 75 gold. 33% sale of that is 50 gold. Yes it used t be 5 for 100 or 25 each. (They were morons for putting it in there just like the one day sale of 11 and 12*s).
    Sure your argument might be gold was cheaper back then, however if you look at how easy it was to earn that mount of coin per gold as it is today... It's about the same. Once again greed runs the thought process of so many. It's a damn shame. And for those saying You aren't APS and can't farm you quite easily can if you stop being lazy. There is this thing called PQ3 that I run every day with a few friends. Sure it might take 200 runs (@ about 10-20mins a run is 2k-4kminutes [33hours-66hours] [half that if you want to try the 100 count gamble) but the item you can sell after making it in my server (I'm sure its close in other servers) for 150-200mil or so. That's a good chunk of change.

thing is, back in the day with the 1st 10* sale, ppl with +10 weap and armors were as powerful as R9+10-12 are now.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options

i have enough gold and all that but i refuse so pay such prices when i use to pay 20 gold for one. Sales like these really are what seperates csers and farmers, where cashers just charge thats it now farmers gotta take out more than double the money to keep up with csers, im not trying to QQ im just looking at it logically.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    thing is, back in the day with the 1st 10* sale, ppl with +10 weap and armors were as powerful as R9+10-12 are now.

I won't disagree with you on that, however forcing the price back down will only further increase the "easymode" method this game has been turned into. Oh look who needs to farm anything when for $400 I can +10 my entire set of gear. /shocker.
    i have enough gold and all that but i refuse so pay such prices when i use to pay 20 gold for one. Sales like these really are what seperates csers and farmers, where cashers just charge thats it now farmers gotta take out more than double the money to keep up with csers, im not trying to QQ im just looking at it logically.

They used to be 75 gold...... I paid that with ~600k-700k per back in the day... Be grateful they even put a dorb sale that people have been asking for. They wanted to cut back on certain sales and that's what they are doing.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Does this "sale" come with complimentory Vasoline?

I have to admit... I couldn't stop laughing my a$$ off at this... and it's so true. b:laugh

Well, when the release date finally drops, all I can say is... "see you in game". b:victory

Anybody else remember it being stated in their Q4 report of 2011 that they would be ''taking it easy with all the sales from now on''?
    I guess this is what they meant by that.

Yep... they've definitely kept their promise in that respect so I'm actually shocked to see so much QQing over this latest "sale".

Furthermore they've also said that General Summer tokens will no longer be sold for cheap in packs of 5 either. So get ready for one MASSIVE set of complaining whenever the R9 sale comes back.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Really...

WTF is up with you PWI?

There is one of 2 things wrong with PWI.

Option 1, they're going broke and need to make more money out of the players that actually wasted a ton of RL money on this game.

Option 2, they want to end Perfect world by making all the current spenders / players quit them selfs. If no one buys the **** at the high prices then no sales will be done and eventually all they're left with is only the f2p players.

Which in return leave them with no one to open a case against them for scamming ppl out of there money when they shut down the servers permanently.

I see no future for PWI if this is how they want to undertake business.

Might aswell get out now before they shut you down anyways and leave you out of pocket.

GL PWI.

You can suck my balls!

Almost sure it's option 1, but not because they broke.

PWI doing cheap mass sales at end of year (for good finish of financial year).

And now they can sell expensive to people who can buy it. After this PWI will start cheap sale for all other people. Profit.

It's really bad for company reputation... but we know how is PWI care about it :)
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I won't disagree with you on that, however forcing the price back down will only further increase the "easymode" method this game has been turned into. Oh look who needs to farm anything when for $400 I can +10 my entire set of gear. /shocker.

They used to be 75 gold...... I paid that with ~600k-700k per back in the day... Be grateful they even put a dorb sale that people have been asking for. They wanted to cut back on certain sales and that's what they are doing.

some ppl farm u know >.>
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options

Yeah you paid 45mil for one. We pay 66mil. thats alot of money for people who dont cash shop. estimated btw~
    We didn't ask for a **** sale. We were specific with what we wanted like i said in my first post. But your done refining your gear right? So let the people who haven't reached max refines QQ about the unfair prices. Tyvm.

Also cut back? please dont make me laugh, the cheaper they make things the more they will sell, basic merchant knowledge ijs. If somethings overpriced your not gonna buy it. Therefore they will make alot more sales by giving the 100gold package.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    some ppl farm u know >.>
    I do too see above post.
    Yeah you paid 45mil for one. We pay 66mil. thats alot of money for people who dont cash shop. estimated btw~
    We didn't ask for a **** sale. We were specific with what we wanted like i said in my first post. But your done refining your gear right? So let the people who haven't reached max refines QQ about the unfair prices. Tyvm.

Also cut back? please dont make me laugh, the cheaper they make things the more they will sell, basic merchant knowledge ijs. If somethings overpriced your not gonna buy it. Therefore they will make alot more sales by giving the 100gold package.

10 days of PQ3 will get you 3 of those at the price you listed. Wow that's so hard to obtain. -_- goes back to my /laziness i mentioned. I'm not maxed refines I just said I'm done with it. It isn't really unfair prices when getting 45mil BACK before the APS craze and other easy money making methods were out was harder then getting 66mil now. Boo-hoo. People who realized what I just stated as well as people who don't really care are still buying them.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I do too see above post.

10 days of PQ3 will get you 3 of those at the price you listed. Wow that's so hard to obtain. -_- goes back to my /laziness i mentioned. I'm not maxed refines I just said I'm done with it. It isn't really unfair prices when getting 45mil BACK before the APS craze and other easy money making methods were out was harder then getting 66mil now. Boo-hoo. People who realized what I just stated as well as people who don't really care are still buying them.

Its pointless talking with you :) Anyone who knows me knows that i work damn hard for my gear. I still stand by my statement.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Its pointless talking with you :) Anyone who knows me knows that i work damn hard for my gear. I still stand by my statement.

Because you see my argument and you have no valid comeback for it. :)
    Coin is A LOT easier to obtain now then it used to be. period.

Another note you're a cleric. Refines don't really benefit you that much.
    Weapon - You're not a metal mage (And most things don't require a super high refine for stronger heals anymore.)
    Armor - Robes refine hp for ****. and in TW most people target you first.
    Ornaments - Meh they can help you live a little bit longer in TW (1-2 hits most) thats about it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited April 2012
    Options

Weapon - You're not a metal mage (And most things don't require a super high refine for stronger heals anymore.)
    Ornaments - Meh they can help you live a little bit longer in TW (1-2 hits most) thats about it.

lol arcanes can be harder to kill than archers
    and ur statement is wrong. how can u make money if u cant refine ur aps toon to farm?
    wasnt really harder to make money before. uncannies were 600k+ and TT mats had a value. was taking a bit longer, but at least had coins
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options

You obviously have no clue what refines does for a cleric.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know people have been waiting for this sale for so long and I am one of them myself.

However, nobody is forcing you to buy them at that price. You know..you can just..save the money for later or something. And it's not like... omg must +10 my gear naoooo!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol arcanes can be harder to kill than archers
    and ur statement is wrong. how can u make money if u cant refine ur aps toon to farm?
    wasnt really harder to make money before. uncannies were 600k+ and TT mats had a value. was taking a bit longer, but at least had coins

Very select groups could run nirvana at that time. Most still ran TTs with the oldschool set up of a good barb tanking and a cleric. (TT 3-2 and 3-3 taking up to about 1-2hours a run.for a gamble that a gold drops) Hard to see the comparison to about.... 30min runs with a full squad in nirvana now where you're pretty much guaranteed 300k a run? I'm not an APS toon? Yes some arcanes can be (Cleric's aren't really one of them.)
    You obviously have no clue what refines does for a cleric.

I blow on r9 clerics with +10-12 and they still fall over. You aren't tanking in PvE. Most groups you run with will have some amazing aps class (usually) where you only need the occasional IH or Chromatic.
    I'm quite familar with how a cleric works.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know people have been waiting for this sale for so long and I am one of them myself.

However, nobody is forcing you to buy them at that price. You know..you can just..save the money for later or something. And it's not like... omg must +10 my gear naoooo!

I agree, just disappointing :)
    I blow on r9 clerics with +10-12 and they still fall over. You aren't tanking in PvE. Most groups you run with will have some amazing aps class (usually) where you only need the occasional IH or Chromatic.
    I'm quite familar with how a cleric works.

Im sure you are. Most r9 clerics have no clue how to play their class anyway so im sure you pwn them.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Im sure you are. Most r9 clerics have no clue how to play their class anyway so im sure you pwn them.

Please enlighten me the benefits of getting +10 vs +5 or +7 or w/e refines on the gear of a cleric then. :D.

(There's a reason a bunch of my friends are rolling other Classes for "end-game" gear and refines instead of their cleric.)
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    whooo .. so 50 gold for 10 Star orb eh? .. hum but you know..

Good thing out of all this nonsense pw has came out with lately is that it's little by little helping me end the addiction to this freaking game, so thanks i guess ?.. in getting rid of addictions, a little help is always welcomed b:victory

Indeed! This should help me care less about the game. I was looking forward to a 10* sale, but 50g? WTF...guess I'll go buy a game for my xbox at $25 and quit PWI for a while again...
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    To KawaiiJen:

How about shut your mouth? I don't know about others, but I don't care about your farming guide and other opinion on this thread. Learn to read the title and just because you gooned your @ss to 105 and 'probably' cs'd your gears to +12 on +11/+12 and +10 orb x 5 / 100 gold when they were on sale, doesn't mean you have to tell others 'in a passive way' not to ask for that kind of sale again. You're saying making 100 gold by farming / merchant is sooo ez and a joke. Well guess again, it is not? I agree with other 'Q_Qers' on this thread that they are way off the hook. There is no way i am spending all the money i made doing merchant and hard work on this crappy sale. They are disrespectful to player base and always pull off this sort of stunts out of greed. If you look at other official versions of Perfect World, the sales there are way way way cheaper compare to NA PWI. For 50 dollars, you can +10 ALL gears there and we can't even get 5 x 10* / 100 gold? w/e man time to wait on D3 and gonna stick to the p-server till then. b:bye
  • $exy_healz - Dreamweaver
    $exy_healz - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Please enlighten me the benefits of getting +10 vs +5 or +7 or w/e refines on the gear of a cleric then. :D.

(There's a reason a bunch of my friends are rolling other Classes for "end-game" gear and refines instead of their cleric.)

I'm guessing your server has some pretty fail Pkers.
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    cheesecan wrote: »
    Indeed! This should help me care less about the game. I was looking forward to a 10* sale, but 50g? WTF...guess I'll go buy a game for my xbox at $25 and quit PWI for a while again...

true that. Armored Core V here i come :O
    edited April 2012
    Options
    To KawaiiJen:

How about shut your mouth? I don't know about others, but I don't care about your farming guide and other opinion on this thread. Learn to read the title and just because you gooned your @ss to 105 and 'probably' cs'd your gears to +12 on +11/+12 and +10 orb x 5 / 100 gold when they were on sale, doesn't mean you have to tell others 'in a passive way' not to ask for that kind of sale again. You're saying making 100 gold by farming / merchant is sooo ez and a joke. Well guess again, it is not? I agree with other 'Q_Qers' on this thread that they are way off the hook. There is no way i am spending all the money i made doing merchant and hard work on this crappy sale. They are disrespectful to player base and always pull off this sort of stunts out of greed. If you look at other official versions of Perfect World, they sales there are way way way cheaper than this compare to NA PWI. For 50 dollars, you can +10 ALL gears there easily and we can't even get 5 x 10* / 100 gold? w/e man time to wait on D3 and gonna stick to p-server till then. b:bye

Red parts. Rofl. Ask anyone that knows me they can confirm I leveled legitimately.
    No if you read my posts I was paying about 75 gold for them. (I've had over 3-4 +10 bows before it got outdated with another update and had to farm/merchant more.)
    And gtfo out of this forums and play your fake PW then.
    I'm guessing your server has some pretty fail Pkers.

No not really, there are quite some amazing players on our server. Simply prevent the cleric for putting up a plume shell and spamming IH no real science to it. Oh forgot about that sleep skill and god seal /eyeroll.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Please enlighten me the benefits of getting refines on the gear of a cleric then. :D.

(There's a reason a bunch of my friends are rolling other Arcanes for "end-game" gear instead of their cleric.)

Simple really. The word would be survival. im only 11.7k hp buffed with 10.3k pdef. I survive archers(r9 archers that are +12) 3 shots to kill me tho. just but i could be better with more refines, jades etc. I only survive as long as i do cause i know how to play my class. And honestly if a full r9 +12 jaded cleric dies one-two shot to an archer they definitely doing something wrong. Also most r9 clerics seem to have this idea that they can survive anything without doing anything, therefore they forget a thing called shields. Anyway id like to stay on the topic of this thread, so pm me if you have further questions.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You can't buy another game with in-game coin, you're all tools. b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Blah blah QQ PWI is evil they want us to leave QQ me and my 7 friends are going to leave the game QQQQQQQ

Who cares, you are all just going to QQ yourselves dry, drink apple juice, take a dump and go to bed, then start playing again in the morning.

This happens with every **** sales that PWI puts forth, like the rank sales...
    You want PWE to notice you, stop QQing and leave quietly out of the door. Silent treatment > massive QQing which shows that QQers still somewhat care.

Go ahead, leave silently and don't log in for a couple of months. PWE will send you a nice email with a coupon attached to it in effort to get you to log in again (they actually do) because they are more scared of silence than massive QQ fest.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Okay. I guess you can survive just fine then without heals/buffs/puri. It's not like clerics have an important role to play in PVP/TW and having more survivability helps them fulfill that role. Nope. Absolutely not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Okay. I guess you can survive just fine then without heals/buffs/puri. It's not like clerics have an important role to play in PVP/TW and having more survivability helps them fulfill that role. Nope. Absolutely not.

How does what a cleric can do affect how in their opinion refining is useless?
    And unless you've blown your CC to hell for the "survivability" I dont think there really is a difference.

In the end the end of PW comes soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How does what a cleric can do affect how in their opinion refining is useless?
    And unless you've blown your CC to hell for the "survivability" I dont think there really is a difference.

In the end the end of PW comes soon.

dead cleric = no heals/buffs dur.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Don't know about you all, but I'm usually the last man standing b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.