Decisions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1 10* orb...........

or 2 cases of Heineken....

Decisions.

One of those decisions comes loaded with calories.

Clothing is a better choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rulerofall300
    rulerofall300 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:cryb:cryb:cry Why so high this is way to high.For +10 orbs.I meant the +11-+12 were 50 gold.+10 should be like $25 or less.BTW if you make things cheaper you sell more product and and lure more buyer to your market.Please relay our dicusss with this sale gm's ty.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:cryb:cryb:cry Why so high this is way to high.For +10 orbs.I meant the +11-+12 were 50 gold.+10 should be like $25 or less.BTW if you make things cheaper you sell more product and and lure more buyer to your market.Please relay our dicusss with this sale gm's ty.

If you keep making it cheaper you'll run away half of your gaming population..... oops nvm they already did that. I understand they want to start making prices of stuff to up so gold goes down, but this is absurd.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This has to be a rumor there is no way they raised the prices that high.

This would be business suicide after all the problems with all the glitching and such.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012

This would be business suicide after all the problems with all the glitching and such.

The sale is already live on the Euro servers.

It's for real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2012

You should learn to check sales on eu server at 7pm server time.
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Their marketing department should be fired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbShopper - Dreamweaver
    HerbShopper - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just wow.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Plenty of other MMOs coming soon.
    PWI is gone.
    Releasing r9 gear....what were they thinking?

Lets squeeze a few last bucks out before we die I bet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    WOW even Platinum Charms are more expensive than the last time.. Im guessing the price of Charm Making Materials Went up in China.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pwi biggest mistake was introducing interval on this game what where they thinking making all go aps build no matter what class OMG b:shocked
  • Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear
    Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ..and im sure 5 mins after server up there gonna stand a dozens of shops who are full with charms n orbs..
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ..and im sure 5 mins after server up there gonna stand a dozens of shops who are full with charms n orbs..

I dunno about that, buying them at 3 gold hurts my profitability, the other "smart" merchants will not buy them either. I have plenty of charms from previous sales so no worries here.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2012

OFC there will be! I still have about 40 left from when they were 2g each. If gold stays at 1.3m currently, I'll still make a nice profit. PWI brought back sale pretty quick, I think most merchants still have some stocked.
  • Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear
    Wildkirsche - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    OFC there will be! I still have about 40 left from when they were 2g each. If gold stays at 1.3m currently, I'll still make a nice profit. PWI brought back sale pretty quick, I think most merchants still have some stocked.

That was more ment like that there gonna be ppl who loads up thousands of Zen again.

Ugh ugh sale..cheap..buy

Even when they would double the normal prices and just put a nice blinking sale on top ppl would buy it off just cause it stands sale on
  • imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *shoves wallet back in pocket* well there goes a few hundred dollars not going into pwi's account lol I took one look at that price and was like... yeah I'll wait had they sold them at 25 gold or 100 for 5 I would have bought a tonne of them for my new alt now they can hold onto their orbs... By the way how does this fix the economy I've been watching prices of DoD and the have been rising insanely independant of gold prices when gold was near 2 mil they reached 30 mil each now all the cat shops are selling them at 52 mil (a jump of 15 mil in the last 3 weeks alone) and gold is around 1.3~1.4 mil ijs dragon orb sales didn't break the economy greed is doing it plenty enough on its own.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    *shoves wallet back in pocket* well there goes a few hundred dollars not going into pwi's account lol I took one look at that price and was like... yeah I'll wait had they sold them at 25 gold or 100 for 5 I would have bought a tonne of them for my new alt now they can hold onto their orbs... By the way how does this fix the economy I've been watching prices of DoD and the have been rising insanely independant of gold prices when gold was near 2 mil they reached 30 mil each now all the cat shops are selling them at 52 mil (a jump of 15 mil in the last 3 weeks alone) and gold is around 1.3~1.4 mil ijs dragon orb sales didn't break the economy greed is doing it plenty enough on its own.

Recent pack sales have been ****.

Crappy pack sales = less packs opened overall = less DoDs coming out of packs = less DoDs to go around but not less demand for them = higher prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Xtastia_ - Harshlands
    _Xtastia_ - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Really...

WTF is up with you PWI?

There is one of 2 things wrong with PWI.

Option 1, they're going broke and need to make more money out of the players that actually wasted a ton of RL money on this game.

Option 2, they want to end Perfect world by making all the current spenders / players quit them selfs. If no one buys the **** at the high prices then no sales will be done and eventually all they're left with is only the f2p players.

Which in return leave them with no one to open a case against them for scamming ppl out of there money when they shut down the servers permanently.

I see no future for PWI if this is how they want to undertake business.

Might aswell get out now before they shut you down anyways and leave you out of pocket.

GL PWI.

You can suck my balls!
  • Blows - Dreamweaver
    Blows - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Option 2, they want to end Perfect world by making all the current spenders / players quit them selfs. If no one buys the **** at the high prices then no sales will be done and eventually all they're left with is only the f2p players.

Which in return leave them with no one to open a case against them for scamming ppl out of there money when they shut down the servers permanently.

I agree with ^^

Or could it be that they main to gives these kind of sales so GM's can get off on people QQ'ing on the forums about it,MMMm i wonder
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Are you serious, PWI?

Really?

50 Gold for 10* and ~14 silver for 1*?!

That's literally 66 mil per Ocean and 180k per 1* on Sanctuary.

This better change by end of week. NOBODY will buy at these prices.

Wow even charm price is more expensive...

Act the 1 star is 15 silver now charms are 3 gold ** that pwi is getting to carried away and pushing they loyal players away
  • Zalislia - Lost City
    Zalislia - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    THIS SALE IS TRAHS besides no 1 will ever pay 50 gold for +10

i think that is would be better t leave everything as it is
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Now that you all hate pwi more...LETS HAVE 2X DROPS/EXP FOR 1 MONTH WOOOOHOO !WHOS WITH ME? :DDDDDDDDD Only that way people will play this game.b:cuteb:victoryb:bye
  • joepsel
    joepsel Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I waited a long tme for this 'sale' but no way I am going to pay 50 gold for one orb. Think it is time for other options.
  • OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear
    OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    50 gold for a 10 star is like almost as much as some games cost to pre-order!
  • RedOrbit - Dreamweaver
    RedOrbit - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This sale sums up how much the PWE team respect it's players.
    Not trying to be over dramatic, it's a simple observation.

Watch your player numbers drop PWE, continue like this and it will happen.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah...my psy needs her weapon +10, but at $50 a pop, and since my merchant account is broke, and can't merchant d.orbs because I'd be losing money there, I guess my $50 will be going towards something else. I need a new hard drive so I can try out that Latin earth game...

Yeah, no wonder folks are leaving to private servers, you get the same stuff for much cheaper.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Does this "sale" come with complimentory Vasoline?

They put up 10* to sell, this definitely isn't a sale. What were they last time? 30 gold i think? And that was outrageous. They know people have wanted these for awhile. Greed, plain and simple.
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    there must be a mistake i think that 11* orb. prob a drunk GM switched them for 10* for LOLs. we've seen so many drunk gms lately b:laugh
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    As usual fu cking morons make every1 pi ssed, which tard makes these sales, they can make far more profit if they put 50 pct off than this rip off!